let's paintdraw and say怎么读读?

Unit 3 Let's paintLanguage skills:Listening and speaking: How are you? I'm fine/Fine/Very well, thank you/thanks./Let's paint./ Great!Locate specific information in response to simple instructions. Use modelled phrases to communicate with other learners.Words: blue, green, yellow, red, purple, white, black, brown, pink, orangePart AFirst Period一.Teaching contents1. Let’s talkHow are you?2. Let's play二.Preparation1.Headgears of Miss Green, Mr Black and Miss White.2.a small ball3. tape4.Prepare the following dialogue with one student:T: How are you?S1: Fine, thank you.三.Teaching steps1. Warm-up/Revisiona. Sing the song "Hello".b. T and Ss Greet each other.c. Make short dialogues:S1: Hello! /Good morning./ Good afternoon. What's your name?S2: My name is ....S1: Nice to meet you.S2: Nice to meet you, too.etc.2. Presentationa. T:This is Miss White.(wear the headgear)Hello!/ Good morning, boys and girls. I'm Miss White. Nice to meet you.Ss:Nice to meet you, too. (the same way to show Miss Green and Mr Black)b. Let the students perform:Mr Black: Good morning, Miss Green.Miss Green: Good morning, Mr Black. This is Miss White.Mr Black: Nice to meet you.Miss White: Nice to meet you, too.c. Show the following dialogue with S1.T: Good morning, Miss Green. How are you?S1: Fine, thank you.d. Listen to the recording and explain the text to the students.3. Practicea. Learn to say "How are you?" "Fine, thank you."b. Pass the small ball. How are you? The one who gets the ball says "Fine, thank you."c. Pair work. Hit the hands.S1: Good morning. S2: How are you?S2: Fine, thank you.d. Act out the dialogue of Part A.4.AssessmentWorkbook page 135.Add-activitiesa. Listen to the recording and use it in everyday life.b. Using "How are you?" "Fine, thank you."Second Period一.Teaching contents1. Let's learn.Words: blue, green, yellow, red and purple.2. Let's do.Show me二.Preparation1. cards of blue, green, yellow, red and purple2. cards of pencil, crayon, eraser, ruler and pen4. crayons5. underlays6. picture of a rainbow三. Teaching steps1. Warm-up/Revisiona. How are you? Fine, thank you.b. Guessing game to review pencil, pen, crayon, eraser and ruler.c. Captain says.Show me your pencil.Show me your ruler.Show me your eraser.Show me your crayon.Show me your pen.2. Presentationa. Show the students the picture of a rainbow to learn blue, green, yellow, red and purple.Stick the cards on the blackboard.b. Listen to the recording and imitate.c. I like red.... Do a survey .d. Let's do. Show me your crayon. -----Show me your red crayon.3. Practicea. Point out what is red/green, blue... in the classroom.b. Guess, what colour is it?c. Jump on the underlays according to the colour you hear.d. Draw a smiling face beside the colour you like. Tell your destmate: I like...e. Listen and let's do.4.Assessmentworkbook page 145. Add-activitiesa. Listen to the recording and repeat.b. Tell your parents what colour is in your house.Third period一.Teaching contents1. Let's paint.2. Let's sing.二.Preparation1.a clown2.clothes with different colours3. crayons and paper三.Teaching steps1. Warm-up/Revisiona. Let's chant:Where is your ? Here it is!b. Divide the students by colours. Tell me what group you are in.c. Tell me what colour you can see in the classroom.d. Show the clown. Touch...2. Presentationa. Stick the clown on the blackboard:Clour the face yellow.b. (wear yellow clothes)Who is wearing yellow today? ... is wearing yellow today.Learn to say "Who is wearing yellow today?"3. Practicea. Take out your clown. Colour the face yellow. Colour the......b. Work in pair. One gives the commands, the other colours.c. Let's sing. Who is wearing yellow today?4. AssessmentWorkbook page 155. Add-activitiesSing the song to your parents.Part BFirst Period一. Teaching contents1. Let's talk.I'm fine. Let's paint. Great!2. Let's play.Very well, thanks.二.Preparation1. Headgears of Mike, Mike's mother, Sarah, Wu Yifan, John and Bai Ling.2. crayons and a picture of clown.3. a small ball5. cards of How, are, you, I'm, fine, very, well, thank, you and thanks.三.Teaching steps1. Warm-up/Revisiona. Sing the song. Who is wearing yellow today?b. Make the following dialogue:S1: Hello! What's your name?S2: My name is ....S1: How are you?S2: Fine, thank you.2. Presentationa. Greeting each other.S1: Hello! How are you?T: I'm fine,thanks.Learn to say:I'm fine, thanks.b. Take out the picture of a clown:Let's paint.----Great!c. Listen to the recording and repeat.3. Practicea. Passing the small ball.T:Let's paint. S1:Great. Let's paint. S2: Great!---Let's open the pencil-case. Let's close the book。b. Look at the picture of "Let's talk", try to talk.c. Act out the dialogue.d. Let's play.Ask "How are you?" one by one.e. Link the words to make a sentence.How, are, you, I'm, fine, very, well, thank, you, thanks.4. AssessmentWorkbook page 165. Add-activitiesa. Listen to the recording and repeat.b. Prepare a dialogue according to "let's talk".Second Period一.Teaching contents1. Let's learn.words:white, black, brown, pink, orange2. Let's do.二.Preparation1. a turnplate2. cards and signs3. crayons and paper三.Teaching steps1. Warm-up/Revisiona. Sing the song "Teddy Bear".b. Make dialogues:Hello!/ Good morning. / Good afternoon. How are you? I'm fine, thanks.c. Simon Says: Stand up. Sit down.Touch the ground. Touch your head. Turn around.d. Guess, what colour is the crayon?2. Presentationa. Learn to say: black, white, pink, brown, orangeb. Listen to the recording and repeat.c. Let's do. Black,black. Stand up. Pink,pink. Sit down......3. Practicea. Turn the turnplate and say what colour.b. Bingoc. Listen to the recording of "Let's do." Clap hands when hear the colour.d. Look at the signs and do.4. AssessmentWorkbook page 175. Add-activitiesa. Listen to the recording and repeat.b. Draw a rainbow. Say the colours to your parents.Third Period一.Teaching contents1. Let's check.2. Let's chant.二.Preparation1.picture of a rainbow2.small ball (pink,purple,orange,brown, green)3.Signs4. cards of white, pink, orange, brown and black三.Teaching steps1. Warm-up/Revisiona. Everyday dialogues.b. Show the signs, captaion says. Black, black. Stand up.....c. Stick the colour card on the blackboard. Face down. Say a colour then turn one card over. Right?2. Presentationa. Show the students a picture of a rainbow. I can see a rainbow.b. Show the small balls. This is a ball. It's a pink ball./purple ball, orange ball...c. Listen to the recording of Let's chant. Pink ball. Pink ball,purple ball....3. Practicea. Let's chantSay the balls one by one. Each one adds a colour.b. Pick out the ball according to the colour you hear.c. Listen and repeat "Let's chant".d. Let's checkListen and choose A or B.4.AssessmentWorkbook page 185.Add-activitiesa. Say "let's chant" to your parents.b. Listen and review Part A and B.Recycle 1教学目标与要求:1. 复习第1-3单元所学的日常用语,要求学生能在实际的情景中进行运用。2.能听懂会说本单元所学的文具、身体部位、颜色等方面的单词,并能按指令做游戏。3.学会做脸谱.4. 学唱歌曲“How are you?”。第一课时一、
教学内容与分析:Let's act本部分呈现了一个幽默的故事,Mike, John带着Zoom和Zip的面具假扮Zoom和Zip,碰到Sarah和Bai Ling,没想到真的Zoom和Zip出现了,Mike,John就溜之大吉,Zoom和Zip不明白为什么Sarah和Bai Ling看到他们就去追赶Mike和John了,所以,故事的后Zip十分不解,看看Zoom。要让学生明白故事所学的日常用语的复习,教师要注意培养学生在实际情景中运用语言的能力。二、 课前准备:1. Sarah,Bai ling,Zoom,Zip的头饰。2. Zoom和Zip的面具。将面具中的眼睛处挖空。3. 教师准备一个小球和一个眼罩,没有眼罩的可用手绢。三、 教学步骤1. 热身/复习(Warm-up/Revision)(1) 教师播放歌曲Hello,学生听音,伴以拍手等动作。(2) 问候接力赛(参看Unit 3)。2. 新课展示(Presentation)(1) 通过师生间的日常对话引出Who are you? I'm...(2) 两人对话操练 Who are you? I'm...(3) 听录音来展示Let's act部分的教学内容。3. 趣味操练(Practice)(1) 教师根据对话提问题,如:Is this Zoom?等等。(2) 游戏“听音乐,传小球”(3) 教师放录音,让学生跟读对话。(4) 学生六人一组戴上头饰和面具进行角色表演。(5) 游戏:到底你是谁4. 课堂评价(Assessment)做活动手册复习一单元第1部分的练习。5. 课外活动(Add-activities)(1) 听录音,仿读会话,并在实际情景中运用所学内容。(2) 让学生根据所学对话,自编一段对话,注意运用所学内容。第二课时一、 教学内容与分析:Let's play1. Chant and find本部分通过藏宝图的形式来复习文具,同时文字部分也是一首童谣。2.Chant and colour本部分是通过童谣的形式来复习颜色。二、 课前准备:1. 教师准备各色蜡笔。2. 教师准备pencil,ruler,bag,book,pencil-case,sharpener,eraser,crayon,pen的图片及一个能装这些图片的大信封。3. 教师准备Chant and find的挂图或投影片。4. 教师准备一本小红书和一本大蓝书。5. 教师准备放大的Chant and colour的挂图或投影片。6. 教师给每个学生准备一幅同书上一样的小丑图。三、 教学步骤1. 热身/复习(Warm-up/Revision)(1) 让学生听“Colour Song”并拍手跟唱。(2) 问候接力赛。(3) 用“Guessing Game”来复习颜色。教师准备各色蜡笔,让一个学生上讲台,将放在讲台上的蜡笔选一支放在身后,让其他同学猜藏的是什么颜色。并引出颜色grey。(4) 用游戏“Slow Motion”(慢动作)来复习文具。(5) 用Simon Says的游戏复习小丑身体的部位。(游戏规则同前)2. 新课展示(Presentation)(1) 教师出示小红书,问:What's this?What colour is it? 然后通过和大蓝书对比,教little和big.(2) 教师把Chant and find的图贴在黑板上,用一张纸遮住,告诉学生:This is a picture.What's in the picture?然后让学生一点一点地看图,Look,look,look!再通过师生问答的形式找到图中的文具。(3) 教师也可先将Chant and find的图呈现给学生,但图中的文具都背对学生贴在图上.(4) 教师将课本上小丑的图放大贴在黑板上,教师可指着feet告诉学生feet,教师注意强调一只脚是foot,两只脚是feet。然后教师一边放Chant and colour的录音,一边涂色,注意放慢速度。3. 趣味操练(Practice)(1) 教师让学生听Chant and find的录音,边听边在自己的课本上按听到的顺序指出找到的文具,力求做到“眼到、手到、口到、心到。(2) 让学生听Chant and find的录音,看黑板上的大图,边拍手边跟录音读歌谣。教师按文具顺序在图上用教鞭提示。(3) 教师读Chant and colour,让学生在自己的书上根据所听到的顺序,将书上的小丑涂色。(4) 学生一边拍手一边说Chant and colour的童谣。4. 课堂评价(Assessment)做活动手册本单元第二部分练习。5. 课外活动(Add-activities)将Let's play的两首童谣唱会。第三课时一、 教学内容与分析:1. Let's make本部分是让学生将书中提供的眼睛、嘴、鼻子、耳朵复习后剪下,贴在书中的小孩头上,制作一个有趣的脸谱。2. Let's sing

选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
let's中s的读音为[s]。let's英[lets]美[lets]let's为letus的简写,意思是让我们;造句:let'sgo.我们走。let'stalk.我们交谈。let‘s里的“t’s"发一个音[ts]let's和less的发音的区别就在于尾音。前者以[ts]结尾,后者以[s]结尾。尾音。前者以[ts]结尾,后者以[s]结尾。这两个辅音口型基本一致,最大的区别就是舌尖:是否有一个下切的过程。[ts]既有[t]的爆破感,又有[s]的摩擦感,所以叫做破擦音,也就是摩擦+爆破的辅音。口型基本一致,最大的区别就是舌尖:是否有一个下切的过程。[ts][ts]的发音步骤如下:[ts]的发音步骤如下:舌端贴住上齿龈然后舌尖略微下降[s]的发音步骤如下:[s]的发音步骤如下:将舌前端抬起,靠近齿龈,但不要贴住

我要回帖

更多关于 draw and say怎么读 的文章

随机推荐