Edge of Midone more night歌词 英文 歌?

黑风帆在日落什么在路的边去下来? 什么我看见了在看见的边缘。 仅那些基本动作时间不可能佩带,并且他们跟随。 什么渗出了什么在镇压中及时,吮颜色在我? 什么在无限之外等候?在和到所有时刻之外我站立。 什么吹了与伟大的大风? 什么称了下来下落的叶子? 什么来自遗骸的? 什么总居住并且去未看见? 什么造成夜下落? 谁讲话永恒? 谁醒到夜永恒地?在和到所有时刻之外我站立。 DE PROFUNDIS CLAMAVI (Baudelaire) O我的单一爱,我祈祷thee哀怜我从这个黑暗的海湾,我恶劣的心脏说谎, A baren沉重天空,恐怖在晚上飞行和亵渎包围的世界。 永恒地?
参考资料:
http://www.onlinetranslation.cn/
midnight sun
打印此页
歌手:afi
专辑:black sails in the sunset
What went down on the side of the road?What I saw at the edge of the see.Only those elements time cannot wear,and they follow.What seeped out throught the cracks in time,what sucks out the color in me?What awaits beyond infinity?Beyond and to all time I stand.What blew in with the great gale?What weighed down the falling leaves?What came forth from the remains?What has always lived and gone unseen?What has caused the night to fall?Who speaks of eternity?Who awakes to night eternally?Beyond and to all time I stand.DE PROFUNDIS CLAMAVI (Baudelaire)O my sole love, I pray thee pity meFrom out this dark gulf where my poor heart lies,A baren world hemmed in by leaden skiesWhere horror flies at night, and blasphemy.For half the year the sickly sun is seen,The other half thick night lies on the land,A country bleaker than the polar strand;No beasts, no brooks, nor any shred of green.There never was a horror which surpassedThis icy sun's cold cruelty, and this vastNight like primeval Chaos; would I wereLike the dumb brutes, who in a secret lairLie wrapt in stupid slumber for a space...Time creeps at so burdensome a pace.!!~~~~
本回答被提问者采纳

我要回帖

更多关于 one more night歌词 的文章