请问你有exo-cbx(exocbx magic百度云)和king and queen 这首歌的资源么

谁知道这么一首歌,是英文歌,歌词中带magic或者是magical的,谁知道啊,求求了_百度知道
谁知道这么一首歌,是英文歌,歌词中带magic或者是magical的,谁知道啊,求求了
我有更好的答案
MagicCome take my hand You should know me I've always been in your mind You know that I'll be kind I'll be guiding you Building your dream Has to start now There's no other road to take You won't make a mistake I'll be guiding you You have to believe we are magic Nothin' can stand in our way You have to believe we are magic Don't let your aim ever stray And if all your hopes survive Your destiny will arrive I'll bring all your dreams alive For you From where I stand You are home free The planets align so rare There's promise in the air And I'm guiding you Through every turn I'll be near you I'll come anytime you call I'll catch you when you fall I'll be guiding you You have to believe we are magic Nothin' can stand in our way You have to believe we are magic Don't let your aim ever stray And if all your hopes survive Your destiny will arrive I'll bring all your dreams alive For youmagic歌手:戴爱玲 专辑:magic 词:娃娃曲:keith stuart 爱情是power谁都想要当黑暗cover所有的不安和迷惑不停的追逐不停失落看这个世界有什么道德和原则烟视媚行有什么罪男人都图女人的美你要我可以给或不给是你的欲望不安份不想睡i give you magic从现实中解脱火辣辣又冷冰冰做我的king 我的slave oh~i give you magic像燃烧的野火让你尝到危险也感觉到自己还活着 oh yeh~爱情是power谁都想要当黑暗cover所有的不安和迷惑不停的追逐不停失落看这个世界有什么道德和原则烟视媚行有什么罪男人都图女人的美你要我可以给或不给是你的欲望不安份不想睡i give you magic从现实中解脱火辣辣又冷冰冰做我的king 我的slave oh~i give you magic像燃烧的野火让你尝到危险也感觉到自己还活着 oh yeh~无聊的游戏偶尔让我疲惫当愚笨庸俗的人包围我有没有一个男人敢爱我like a man like a man 不啰嗦征服我 oh~i give you magic从现实中解脱火辣辣又冷冰冰做我的king 我的slave oh~i give you magic像燃烧的野火让你尝到危险也感觉到自己还活着 oh yeh~i give you magic从现实中解脱火辣辣又冷冰冰做我的king 我的slave oh~i give you magic像燃烧的野火让你尝到危险也感觉到自己还活着 oh yeh~i give you magic从现实中解脱火辣辣又冷冰冰做我的king 我的slave oh~i give you magic像燃烧的野火让你尝到危险也感觉到自己还活着 oh yeh~THIS MAGIC MOMENT词 周华健曲 陈扬专辑 周华蕉i rememberthis magic momentso precious so rarelike no other momentthe moment we sharewhen the sun don't shinethere's nothing in my mindyou are the sweet memoriesas sweet as winemagic magic. magic magicand when it really happenedit took me by surprisei know that you feel it tooby looking in your eyesi know that you feel it toojust can't believe it is truethis magic momentso different and so newlike no other momentthis magic moment magic magic. magic magicand when it really happenedit took me by surprisei know that you feel it tooby looking in your eyesi know that you feel it toojust can't believe it is truei know that you feel it toowhenever i look in your eyesi know that you feel it toojust can't believe it is truethis magic momentso different and so newlike no other momentthis magic moment
完美少女,第一句就是&it'smagical&,一个叫小花仙的动画片里的
求采纳(&_&)
O TOP - O... - One-T Lyrics - The Magic Key Lyrics This sudden end to my days Makes me wish I`d changed my ways Spent more time with the posse One-T, Nine-T, Bull-T, me &From up here, life seems so small What`s the meaning of it all ? Miss the way it used to be One-T, Nine-T, Bull-T, me Where in the world could I be ? Homies looking so cool, cool, I`m cool-t Tuxedos made of snow Is there something I should know ? Mom and Pop and little bro Dead and gone so long ago Could this be paradise at last ? The first test I`ve ever passed Music`s the odyssey It`s here for you, for me Just listen, find the magic key Music`s the odyssey It`s here for you, for me Just listen like your life be free Magic Key Blissful days, whatcha gonna do ? Still I miss my old t-crew Can`t afterlive without`em I just wish they only knew May have lived without a home But my homies` love me kept me warm Taught me to forget the game Money, hatred, hunger, pain This sudden end to my days Makes me wish I`d changed my ways Spent more time with the posse One-T, Nine-T, Bull-T, me Music`s the odyssey It`s here for you, for me Just listen and find the magic key Music`s the odyssey It`s here for you, for me Just listen like your life be free Missing you, missing you Missing you, magic crew Missing you, missing you Missing you, magic crew Had a meeting with my maker The superhuman baker He popped me in the oven And set the dial to lovin` Now I watch over my boys Help`em keep on making noise Never pictured me with wings Guess I`ve heard of stranger things
歌手:shifty
专辑:happy love sick
She's magical, magicalThe girl's got a spell on meOh yeh! Oh yeh!She's magical, magicalA modern day wizardryOh yeh! Oh yeh!Now she's a heart stopperJaw dropper for realBaby steals my breath with the sex appealShe's everything I ever wanted and moreShe makes me feel like a kid in a candy storeAn like a rabbit out of a hatShe's a disappearing actI wink inside the mirrorAnd she always winks backI'm in room 32You can come up an see meI make your bikini disappear like HoudiniIt's our time no times better than nowYou can bite, scratch me an throw me aroundYou might be the prettiest thing I ever sawLooking like that should be against the lawShe's just my taste got a face to matchI said, &this is one girl I got to catch&You might be the one who could set me freeSo lets work it outWork your magic on meShe's magical, magicalThe girl's got a spell on meOh yeh! Oh yeh!She's magical, magicalA modern day wizardryOh yeh! Oh yeh!Sexy girl you got a spell on meYou got me running up the street like a dog in heatYou're such an inspirationYou got my heart racingGot me levitating with your sex educationTell me is it real or just my imaginationAre you looking for love?Well I'm over here waitingBaby on the realCan you feel the chemistry?No smoke an mirrorsI believe what I can seeI believe in youNow could you believe in me?I feel the energyYou wanna be my fantasyHey pretty girlCome give me a kiss?It ain't hard to doIt's as easy as thisPut your lips to my lipsPut your hands on my sideMove your body closer and look into my eyesI got a heart made of gold an a bottle full of brewThe only thing I'm missing is youShe's magical, magicalThe girl's got a spell on meOh yeh! Oh yeh!She's magical, magicalA modern day wizardryOh yeh! Oh yeh!I say, oh yeh!Oh yeh!An Say yeh!Oh yeh! O o ooo Yeh!She's magical, magicalThe girl's got a spell on meOh yeh! Oh yeh!She's magical, magicalA modern day wizardryOh yeh! Oh yeh!Magical, MagicalSo Magical, MagicalMagical, MagicalSo Magical, Magical
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。180516 EXO CBX Concert Fukuoka Magic Circus - King and Queen (BAEKHYUN FOCUS) by BBHSSJ 4567
还木有人为作者打赏我来第一个打赏
还木有人为爱豆应援,TA的人气需要你来守护我来第一个应援
收录这首MV的悦单
选择举报类型
附加描述:
要求5-500个字,您还可以输入500字
若您还有其他的意见或建议,请联系油管搬运工,生锈的剪刀手。司马小镇首席镇花。偶尔会抽风写写不正经的专栏,最近在粉丝煽动之下变成了个专辑代购…投稿:277粉丝:1.2万分享--dynmicweibozoneqqbaidu将视频贴到博客或论坛视频地址复制嵌入代码复制微信扫一扫分享收藏0硬币--稍后看马克一下~用手机看转移阵地~用或其他应用扫描二维码手机下视频请使用扫码若未安装客户端,可直接扫此码下载应用看过该视频的还喜欢正在加载...miniOFF180516 EXO CBX Concert Fukuoka Magic Circus - King and Queen (BAEKHYUN FOCUS) by BBHSSJ 4567
还木有人为作者打赏我来第一个打赏
还木有人为爱豆应援,TA的人气需要你来守护我来第一个应援
收录这首MV的悦单
选择举报类型
附加描述:
要求5-500个字,您还可以输入500字
若您还有其他的意见或建议,请联系EXO,边伯贤(EXO),EXO-CBX King and Queen - MAGICAL CIRCUS TOUR in 福冈 主-伯贤 饭拍版 18/05/16 MV免费下载
音乐,饭团视频下载已有25人下载该视频,如果您喜欢此MV音乐请分享给您的好友!
MV名称:King and Queen - MAGICAL CIRCUS TOUR in 福冈 主-伯贤 饭拍版 18/05/16
MV歌手:EXO,边伯贤(EXO),EXO-CBX
MV类型:饭团视频
MV时长:01 分 32 秒
下载提示:请鼠标右键另存为或使用下载软件!
180516 EXO CBX Concert Fukuoka Magic Circus - King and Queen (BAEKHYUN FOCUS) by BBHSSJ 4567

我要回帖

更多关于 exocbxmagic 的文章

随机推荐