有谁能知道一首耳熟能详的英文歌歌,是一个健身广告的背景音乐

健身舞起来 里面的英文歌是什么?_百度知道
健身舞起来 里面的英文歌是什么?
我有更好的答案
莲花过人头,莲子清如水。低头弄莲子。《西洲曲》◆对强盗只能用刀子,对恶狗只能用棍子搜索| QQ斗牛 |希望你能找到你所想要的◆牛无力拖横耙,人无理说横话。 iloswaej采莲南塘秋
参考资料:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
健身舞起来的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。有一首英文歌不知道名字,记得有一句是i see the 什么的,我是在健身房听到的,劲爆型的 女生唱的_百度知道
有一首英文歌不知道名字,记得有一句是i see the 什么的,我是在健身房听到的,劲爆型的 女生唱的
很着急的求这首歌,回答对了我还可以追高分
我有更好的答案
你可以直接问问健身房的教练呀前台呀,让他们直接把歌考给你····你的线索实在太少了····我以前在健身房也遇到过和你一样的情况,恨不得多听几句词,可是就是听不清····特无奈···
采纳率:33%
健身房里听到哒?、、你试试 the magic key ?
music for the every well,有一句好像是这个
迪斯尼的动画不但以优美的画面有趣的剧情著称,其精彩的配乐也往往是奥斯卡最佳电影歌曲的热门选择。今年这部《长发公主》中一首非常浪漫的男女主角对唱插曲I See The Light颇有当年A Whole New World的范儿,特别有感觉。I See The Light英文歌词by Mandy Moore as Rapunzel and Zachary Levi as Flynn RiderAll those days watching from the windowsAll those years outside looking inAll that time never even knowingJust how blind I've beenNow I'm here, blinking in the starlightNow I'm here, suddenly I seeStanding here, it's all so clearI'm where I'm meant to beAnd at last I see the lightAnd it's like the fog has liftedAnd at last I see the lightAnd it's like the sky is newAnd it's warm and real and brightAnd the world has somehow shiftedAll at once everything looks differentNow that I see youAll those days chasing down a daydreamAll those years living in a blurAll that time never truly seeingThings the way they wereNow she's here shining in the starlightNow she's here, suddenly I knowIf she's here, it's crystal clearI'm where I'm meant to goAnd at last I see the lightAnd it's like the fog is liftedAnd at last I see the lightAnd it's like the sky is newAnd it's warm and real and brightAnd the world has somehow shiftedAll at once, everything is differentNow that I see you, now that I see you
请看清楚标题才答复,健身房听到的,劲爆类型的音乐
那你听听是不是Mary j blige - we ride (i see the future)别的我真不知道了。。
是不是&I see the angels&?如果是,可能是这首,是摇滚的.《Angels》Click To Download歌手: Within TemptationSparkling angel I believedYou were my saviour in my time of need.Blinded by faith I couldn't hearAll the whispers, the warnings so clear.I see the angels,I'll lead them to your door.There's no escape now,No mercy no more.No remorse cause I still rememberThe smile when you tore me apart.You took my heart,Deceived me right from the start.You showed me dreams,I wished they would turn into real.You broke the promise and made me realise.It was all just a lie.Sparkling angel, I couldn't seeYour dark intentions, your feelings for me.Fallen angel, tell me why?What is the reason, the thorn in your eye?I see the angels,I'll lead them to your doorThere's no escape nowNo mercy no moreNo remorse cause I still rememberThe smile when you tore me apartYou took my heart,Deceived me right from the start.You showed me dreams,I wished they would turn into real.You broke the promise and made me realise.It was all just a lie.Could have been forever.Now we have reached the end.This world may have failed you,It doesn't give you a reason why.You could have chosen a different path in life.The smile when you tore me apart.You took my heart,Deceived me right from the start.You showed me dreams,I wished they would turn into real.You broke the promise and made me realise.It was all just a lie.Could have been forever.Now we have reached the end.
这首歌我也听过,不好不好意思不是这首
Okay~ 我尽力了 哈.
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。微博上有一个健身背景音乐英文就说321go_百度知道
该问题可能描述不清,建议你
微博上有一个健身背景音乐英文就说321go
我有更好的答案
We'll Be Fine 播放 歌手:Rebecca Ferguson 语言:英语 所属专辑:Freedom (Deluxe) 发行时间:
采纳率:98%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
背景音乐的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。找一首英文歌 健身房听到的,歌词开头听着像 i just saw the world 比较动_百度知道
找一首英文歌 健身房听到的,歌词开头听着像 i just saw the world 比较动
找一首英文歌
健身房听到的,歌词开头听着像 ijust saw the world 比较动感
我有更好的答案
而现在我只闭上眼睛?To see the break?of down.就会看见明日的破晓曙光over the rainbow 跨越彩虹somewhere over the rainbow way up high在高高的彩虹之上there's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby当我还在摇篮中的时候我听说过有个地方somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue在彩虹之上是蓝天and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true只要敢于梦想?Learn to face the?Don&#39,里边的英文歌曲全部非常经典听歌学英语软件,里边全是经典的英文歌曲,列表中搜索歌曲就可以.失望来来去去而人生依然继续;ll breathe again.我就能够真正再次呼吸?Disappointments come and go but life still moves on,还有英文歌曲的伴奏和翻译,若是有搜索不到的歌曲可以联系主播。breathe againHave you wounder how it feels when it's all over,说?Maybe if I hope a little,try a little more.或许如果我多期盼一点.只要你能找到度过今夜的勇气, oh why can&#39?That might?ll find me那是你可以找到我的地方somewhere over the rainbow blue birds fly在彩虹之上 有青鸟在飞翔birds fly over the rainbow飞过彩虹why then, oh why can't I?那么?yesterday?the woes of,多尝试一点;s a brand new start?With a bit of luck.拥有那么一点运气It&#39.当你面对崭新的一天?I just wanna face today?Starting out again is never easy.重新再出发从来就不是易事;t want to?live on life?replay,每首歌主播都解说过;s where you&#39.我只想活在今天Forget about.遗忘昨天的伤悲.探索怎么多去欢笑一点,多去哭泣一点.不想活在过往的重复里?Things will work out fine.事情自然会迎刃而解?If you can find the courage to look past the night,我是否也可以这样if happy little blue birds fly beyong the rainbow如果快乐的小鸟也能飞跃彩虹why?Wound how it feels when you just have to start?a new.想过要重新开始又会是怎样的感觉?Never knowing?where you're going,就不怕不会实现,某天我在星星上and wake up where the clouds are far behind me在身后就是云彩的地方醒来where troubles smelled like lemon drops那里没有烦忧way above the chimney tops在云端之上that&#39.那也许是适合我的方式?No need to walk away?When you face a brand new day?joy and pain.学习面对那份快乐与痛楚?Discover how to laugh a little,找好歌去听歌学英语?It used to be that way.过去曾经是这个样子?Now I just close my eyes and say.从不知道你往哪里去.你是否想过一切结束时会是怎样的感觉,cry a little,live a little more。someday I wish upon a star我许愿?I just want to?breathe again.我只不过想再一次呼吸?I&#39.就会是个崭新的开始.不需要逃避,多活出自己一点
采纳率:68%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。有一首歌曲女的唱的英文歌 在健身房骑单车听到的 有一句叫don't you lie_百度知道
有一首歌曲女的唱的英文歌 在健身房骑单车听到的 有一句叫don't you lie
我有更好的答案