同步到:QQ帐号未绑定,&QQ空间
新浪微博未绑定,&新浪微博 QQ微博未绑定,&腾讯微博
不管工作再忙再累都喜欢自己做饭吃,比外面快餐好吃100倍
都是亲手做的,有没有你喜欢吃的呢
这里美得很!
还没有账号?
扫一扫下载客户端
关注小鱼微信帐号
版权所有,并保留所有权利。17被浏览5,605分享邀请回答02 条评论分享收藏感谢收起0添加评论分享收藏感谢收起写回答她知道我喜欢她,今天晚上我和兄弟们在散步,然后他们也过来了之后她闺蜜跟我说,_百度知道
她知道我喜欢她,今天晚上我和兄弟们在散步,然后他们也过来了之后她闺蜜跟我说,
她知道我喜欢她,今天晚上我和兄弟们在散步,然后他们也过来了之后她闺蜜跟我说,她脖子上的围巾是一个男孩送给他的,问我有什么感受,还问我现在还喜欢她吗?
我有更好的答案
意思很明显,我们交往吧。就等你表态了。
采纳率:33%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。我很健康,我每天都锻炼,在家里我每天晚上都陪我妈妈出去散步;在学校里我每天早上和同学们一起做早操,妈妈说这样对我的身体大有益处。我有一个很好的饮食习惯,我每天都喝一杯牛奶,经常吃蔬菜和水果。我有时候会喝咖啡,当然,我也喜欢吃垃圾食品,我每周吃一到两次,但是我妈妈不让我吃垃圾食品,但我还是忍不住诱惑,经常吃,她说吃多了垃圾食品对我们的身体有害。所以,我看起来很健康,我健康的方式是我学习上的动力,它帮助了我更好的学习! 的翻译是:I am healthy, I exercise every day, at home I accompany my mother went fo at school my classmates together to do morning exercises every morning, mother said so on my body healthy. I have a very good eating habits, I drink a glass of milk every day, eating vegetables and fruit.
中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我很健康,我每天都锻炼,在家里我每天晚上都陪我妈妈出去散步;在学校里我每天早上和同学们一起做早操,妈妈说这样对我的身体大有益处。我有一个很好的饮食习惯,我每天都喝一杯牛奶,经常吃蔬菜和水果。我有时候会喝咖啡,当然,我也喜欢吃垃圾食品,我每周吃一到两次,但是我妈妈不让我吃垃圾食品,但我还是忍不住诱惑,经常吃,她说吃多了垃圾食品对我们的身体有害。所以,我看起来很健康,我健康的方式是我学习上的动力,它帮助了我更好的学习!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I am healthy, I exercise every day, every night at home I have to accompany my mo at school every morning and do morning exercises with the students, my mother said that my body is very beneficial. I have a good diet, I drink a glass of milk every day, often eating vegetables an
I am healthy, I exercise every day, at home I accompany my mother went fo at school my classmates together to do morning exercises every morning, mother said so on my body healthy. A good eating habits I have I a drink milk every day often eat vegetables and fruit it. I sometime
I am healthy, I exercise every day, at home I accompany my mother went fo at school my classmates together to do morning exercises every morning, mother said so on my body healthy. I have a very good eating habits, I drink a glass of milk every day, eating vegetables and fruit.
I am very healthy, and every day I workout, every night at home, I accompanied my mo in the schools every day, I am with friends and mates, his mother said to me the physical benefits. I have a very good eating habits, and every day I drink a cup of milk, regular vegetables and
I am very healthy, I exercise every day, at home my every evening all accompanies my mother to I every day early morning and schoolmates make the morning exercise together in the school, mother said like this has the profit greatly to my body.I have a very good diet custom, I dr
相关内容&athroat and body in the morning and at bed time 喉头和身体早晨和在床时间 & aits not my problem other members can see me 它的没有我的问题其他成员能看我 & a有一个大图书馆和一些阅览室 Some big library and some reading rooms & a可以更好 May be better & a任何事物都在随着时间的流逝而变化。我的故乡温州也一样。 正在翻译,请等待...
& aHe paid a lot of my personal life on the care of me 他在关心支付了很多我的个人生活我 & aanything good? 好任何? & amy family are watching a stupid film when the football game is on.so i can't watch it 我家观看一部愚笨的影片,当橄榄球赛是我不可能观看它的on.so时 & a我英语一般般 An my English same & athe fact we are not so care about each other, makes things different 事实我们不是,那么对彼此,牌子事关心不同 & a学习好多门功课,比如语文数学英语等,但同学们都非常的努力 Studies many schoolworks, for instance language mathematics English and so on, but schoolmates all unusual endeavor & a泌尿外科现有医护人员12人,其中医生 6人,护士6 人,中级职称以上有6人。开放病床56张。拥有体外冲击波碎石机、德国狼牌输尿管镜、气压弹道碎石机、英国佳乐前列腺电切镜、科瑞达钬激光碎石机、德国费森尤斯血液透析机、连续性血液透析滤过机等先进设备。主要开展结石、前列腺增生、肾功能衰竭和肿瘤疾病的治疗。在泌尿系结石的微创腔内治疗、肿瘤根治性化疗、男科疾病如不育、ED、早泄等的规范诊治方面有丰富的临床经验。 The uropoiesis surgical department existing medical care personnel 12 people, in which doctor 6 people, the nurse 6 people, above the intermediate title have 6 people.Open hospital bed 56.Has in vitro shock-wave stone crusher, the German wolf sign ureter mirror, the barometric pressure trajectory st & a真是体会到,遗憾的味道了 Really is realizes, regrettable flavor & aYao ming is one of the most notable athletes in the world, it seems that he was born a talented basketball player and eventually playing in NBA is beyond doubt, but how many of us can positively estimate the efforts he had dedicated during these years, even when he was in recovering period of surgical operation recentl 姚ming是其中一位最著名的运动员在世界上,看起来他出生一个有天才的蓝球运动员,并且最后演奏在NBA不容怀疑,但多少我们可能正面地估计他这些年来致力了的努力,既使当他是在最近恢复外科手术的期间,他每天坚持学科与他的队友。 & a我希望我可以参加此活动 I hoped I may participate in this activity & aILVOYOU ILVOYOU & a他一生共创作一百六十多个故事。 His life altogether creates more than 160 stories. & a我们宣誓效忠的是亲爱的国家,坚持“不让任何一个人落在后面”的信念至人生最后一刻,向所有肯为弟兄牺牲的勇士们,致上最敬礼。 We take an oath give loyalty to are the dear country, persisted “does not let any person lags behind” the faith to the life last moment, to all is willing the brave warriors who sacrifices for the brother, sends the imperial salute. & a现在已经很好,何必在强求什么。 Now already very was good, why was demanding any. & a除了这条狗 Except this dog & a我的英语老师是一个从大学毕业不久的年轻人,英语讲得很好。 My English teacher is one graduates the soon young people from the university, English says very much well. & a我的婊子 My whore & a不要迟到,过时不候 Do not be late, obsolete does not wait & a??? 它是好 & aAsian Sex 亚洲性 & a明天将重生,你并不孤单 The rebirth, you will not be lonely tomorrow & apredators 掠食性动物 & aMore than you' more than you know 更多比更多比您知道的you & ato be chosen to speak or act in place of someone 将被选择在某人位置讲话或行动 & aIS Tom come from china? 汤姆来自瓷? & aThe snake won't come out of the gound until I give it some
signs. 蛇不会从gound出来,直到我给它有些标志。 & asee handout for check-off 为自动扣除看见赠送品 & a...发展迅速 …Develops rapidly & a我们选刘雷当主席 We elect President Liu Leidang & a没有被通过 Has not been passed & a2012新品上市 2012 new product going on the market & aThe cat likes you 猫喜欢您 & a永远的思念 Forever missing & a同学们都相处得很融洽。 Schoolmates all are together very much harmoniously. & aguo
hao guo hao & a到目前为止,这个项目已经挽救了上千个孩子,否则这些孩子早已不在世上了 So far, this project has already saved over a thousand children, otherwise these children already not in world & a离上课还有十二天 To attends class also has 12 days & a这里的老师个个都很厉害,而且很严厉 Here teachers all very are all fierce, moreover very severe & a使某人 Causes somebody & a你和我已经 You and I already separated & a我不知道还要多久。还要多久你才会变得成熟,我要等到什么时候? I did not know also how long wants.How long you also wants only then to be able to become mature, when do I want to wait till? & asenior high school and major 高中学校和少校 & a来些月饼怎么样? How comes a moon cake? & a不仅是年轻人还有中国人都应该意识到中国传统节日的重要性 Not only is the young people also has the Chinese all to be supposed to realize the Chinese tradition holiday the importance & a他昨天睡得很晚,所以完成了所有的工作 He yesterday rested very much late, therefore has completed all work & a与朋友分享蛋糕 Shares the cake with the friend & ayou and me have gone 您和我去 & a这里的老师个个都很厉害。 Here teachers all very are all fierce. & attukyjkgghfryjy,ghtyhreyhyloygjthnyl ttukyjkgghfryjy, ghtyhreyhyloygjthnyl & a是的,我收到你的这个命令,我们会遵照你的意思做 Yes, I receive your this order, we can obey your meaning to do & a我很健康,我每天都锻炼,在家里我每天晚上都陪我妈妈出去散步;在学校里我每天早上和同学们一起做早操,妈妈说这样对我的身体大有益处。我有一个很好的饮食习惯,我每天都喝一杯牛奶,经常吃蔬菜和水果。我有时候会喝咖啡,当然,我也喜欢吃垃圾食品,我每周吃一到两次,但是我妈妈不让我吃垃圾食品,但我还是忍不住诱惑,经常吃,她说吃多了垃圾食品对我们的身体有害。所以,我看起来很健康,我健康的方式是我学习上的动力,它帮助了我更好的学习! I am very healthy, I exercise every day, at home my every evening all accompanies my mother to I every day early morning and schoolmates make the morning exercise together in the school, mother said like this has the profit greatly to my body.I have a very good diet custom, I dr &我喜欢散步用英语怎么说哥哥姐姐,求解答!_百度知道
我喜欢散步用英语怎么说哥哥姐姐,求解答!
求求哥哥姐姐,说下!
我有更好的答案
I like walking in the day
希望你能满意!
采纳率:85%
I like walking in the day 短语:go for a walk(散步) I love/like going (out) for a walk.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 我喜欢跑步 的文章

随机推荐