他每天花费两个小时去游泳花费英语怎么说说,还有他的同意

他离开大约两个小时了用英语怎么翻译
他离开大约两个小时了用英语怎么翻译
He has been away from here for about two hours.
与《他离开大约两个小时了用英语怎么翻译》相关的作业问题
这句话隐含的意思是现在还在继续读,所以应该选用一个持续的完成时态He has been reading this novel for two hours.
It took her two hours to do her homework.
He has been waiting for her for two hours.
she spent two hours finishing his homework.
Usually,my mother spends two hours to do housework.
they left shanghai two weeks ago
您的问题解答如下:we play soccer for two hours after school.今后如果有什么疑问,愿意给您解答,新年快乐!您永远的朋友
It just takes 2 hours by train.
Every day I have to spend two hours to write E-mail.
We spend at least two hours everyday watching TV.
It will be two hours before he comes back
He spends two hours (in)swimming every day. 同意句:It takes him two hours to swim every day.
He spends two hours every morning (in) practicing running.spend (in) doing sth 花时间做某事求采纳么么哒 再答: practice doing 练习做某事 再答: 同义句He takes two hours practicing runnin
even the end is my fult,l will leave alone and quietly.
spend (in) doing sth 花费时间做某事翻译为:I spend two hours doing my homework everyday.
Our school's class ends at 13:15,but I will have two hour's art lesson.
Cao Qi,Wang Hufeng.The effect of American new health care:cause,path and the actual [EB/OL] ZhangLin,Yang Hongyan,China medical security system reformo
身体是革命的本钱:A good health is the base for the revolution.态度决定一切:Attitude decides everything.或 Attitude decides all.
they shook hands with each other.An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.
If you are the system administrator please click
to find out more about this error.他每天练习游泳两个小时 英语
他每天练习游泳两个小时 英语he ___ ___ for two hours ___ ___
He practises swimming for two hours every day.practise doing sth.练习做某事,every day每天,是一般现在时,所以practise加s
与《他每天练习游泳两个小时 英语》相关的作业问题
He swims for two hours everyday.
Sometimes,I wait for the bus will wait for two hours
火车晚了,我们不得不再等两个小时.The train was late,so we had to wait for two more hours.two more hours,再两个小时.或another two hours.
要加for表示花了多长时间要加介词
2正确现在完成进行时表示之前的动作延续至今并且尚未结束
I have to go to schools on Mondays and Fridays.And I have to study English for 2 hours on Saturdays and do homework in the afternoon.I go shopping on Sunday mor
Monday to Friday to go to school on Saturday morning to learn English two hours in the afternoon to assignments.Sunday mornings to play out at one hour to learn
够了,绝对够了,要是半年坚持下来,后果不可估量啊,我高三就这样的,高考134分,刚高三还才90几
He spends two hours (in)swimming every day. 同意句:It takes him two hours to swim every day.
1.Sport is my life very important part,if there were time,I can play two hours a day basketball,swimming two hours,which I will enjoy.Another slide pulley and C
1.He used to sleep with lights on2.He spent two hours finishing reading this book3.He likes to chat with friends online4.The old man lived alone, but did not fe
1.他花了两个小时才完成那项工作It took him two hours to finish the work.2.我最喜欢夏天因为我喜欢游泳 I like summerb all the best ecause I like swinning.3.她在家人和朋友的帮助下戒了烟. with the help of h
楼主先麻烦问下你几年级,是否需要翻译成同级水平,我刚高三毕业.it's a lovely day today.my parents took me to Dalian for a journey,which excited me a lot.we went to the airport to take a plane.
首先 背单词要全神贯注.如果分心了 2个小时背2个单词也是有可能的 再者就是 对待单词 要多对它产生一些想法 什么词根词缀 什么形似声似 随便怎么想 反正就是要让你对那个单词有特别的一种想法 这样记得会比较牢 还有不要奢望短时间可以记住很多单词 记单词靠的是重复 不停地重复 这个过程很痛苦 但是要坚持才会有效
1. It took me 2 hours from Suzhou to Shanghai because of the traffic jam on the high way./I spent 2 hours from Suzhou to Shanghai because of the traffic jam on
主谓结构1 你应该努力学习You should work hard2 会议将持续两个小时The meeting will last 2 hours3 在过去的十年里,我的家乡已经发生了巨大的变化Our hometown had a great change inthe past 10 years4 1919年,在北京爆
I would rather go for a walk outside the room do not want to be on two hours to do nothing.Generally speaking,by increasing the supply or demand reduction can r
It took him 2 hours to do his homework yesterday.He spent 2 hours on his homework yesterday.He spent 2 hours ( in) doing his homework yesterday.
为你提供精确解答翻译为:sb spend(s) 2 hours.或者it takes sb 2 hours.他每天花费两个小时去游泳英语怎么说,还有他的同意句
本回答由提问者推荐
var sogou_ad_id=731547;
var sogou_ad_height=160;
var sogou_ad_width=690;乘坐公共汽车大约需要花费两个小时.用英语怎么说
乘坐公共汽车大约需要花费两个小时.用英语怎么说
It will take about two hours to get there by bus
与《乘坐公共汽车大约需要花费两个小时.用英语怎么说》相关的作业问题
妈妈乘公共汽车去上班花费约半小时.It takes 【不填】 my mom about half an hour 【to take】the bus to work.It takes sb some time to do sth 做某事花费了某人多长时间.
Usually,my mother spends two hours to do housework.
1.我每天花半个小时听音乐.(spend)I spend half an hour listening to music every day.(take)It takes me half an hour to listen to music every day.他每天花费两个小时写作业.(spend)He spends
He spends two hours on homework every dayIt takes him two hours to do his homework every day2do sportstake exercise3Is he a man or a woman? 再问: 第二个做运动中的take exe
i (spend ) three hours ( on) my homework every day希望能够帮到楼主
He continued having said two on convention yesterday hour.
I study English for two hours everyday, then visits my grandparents and spend New Year with them, also helping out my mom with the chores and hanging out with m
赶不上这趟火车就意味着还要再等两个小时.Missing the train means waiting for two hours
get to the another two hours
the conference has been holding for two hours~
1.两小时太长,一个小时就够你磨耳朵的了. 2.书本上的内容太浅显,而且脱离考试,不推荐.英文歌听着玩行,别把它拿做连听力的工具,因为英文歌的歌词太地道,不太正式. 3.去买本英语辅导资料,不是关于高二的,就要辅导高考的英语听力,推荐星火的,具体哪本记不清了,别要以为你高二听高考的会超纲什么的,只有这样才能锤炼你英语的
背单词,每天都背. 再问: 那阅读了 再答: 就临近的几天做做历年真题就好了。词汇量是重点!再问: 恩
We waited him for two hours.
He swims for two hours everyday.
It is time for supper.I want to go to bed.We must help each other.She spends two hours reading english every day.She reads newspaper after breakfast every day.S
前一句分句用倒装,表示强调:Not only is the price cheaper than the flight,but also it just takes three hours to get there.
The train was late,we had to wait for two hours. 再答: 不用谢
My best friend is ZhangYuHan.She usually gets up early and get up at the weekend after her first breakfast.Then go to learn English for two hours,learned Englis

我要回帖

更多关于 游泳衣用英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐