我孩子不喜欢运动动,尤其是跑步.的翻译是:什么意思

我喜欢跑步,因为
I like running because
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
接着我们去做运动,马克喜欢打篮球,我喜欢跑步,因为我跑得很好。
Then we went to do exercise, mark likes playing basketball, I like running, because I run well.
然而我只是喜欢跑步,尤其是长跑因为它可以锻炼我的耐力和毅力。
While, I just love running, especially the long-distance running for it exercises my endurance and perseverance.
我很喜欢跟我的狗一起跑步,因为牠们在跑步时总是很开心,那是我很珍惜的。
I really love to run with the dogs because there's a joy of running that they have, which I want to keep for myself.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!我喜爱的运动是跑步,因为它可以帮助我健身,所以我非常喜欢它 的翻译是:My favorite sport is running, because it helps my fitness, so I liked this 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我喜爱的运动是跑步,因为它可以帮助我健身,所以我非常喜欢它
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
My favorite sport is running, because it allows me to fitness, so I like it very much
My favorite sport is running, because it helps my fitness, so I liked this
My favorite sport is running, because it helps my fitness, so I liked this
My favorite sport is running, because it can help my fitness, so I really like it
I like the movement is jogs, because it may help me fitness, therefore I like it extremely
相关内容&ahandling business cards skillfully is important 处理名片熟练地是重要的 & apayable semi-monthly in arrears, 付得起一月两次拖欠, & a在标签上 On label & agood
luck ....You must be happy oh 好运….您必须是愉快的oh & aWhere have you been to Garden City? 您在哪里对花园城市? & a他开始让我幻想水果 He starts to let me fantasize the fruit & a工会主席兼后勤部长 Trade union president concurrently rear service minister & aCell Bottom Thickness 细胞底下厚度 & aWhat's in your pencil-case 什么在您的铅笔情形 & a茶叶似乎是17世纪初由葡萄牙人最早带到欧洲的 The tea as if is at the beginning of the 17th century brings most early from the Portuguese to Europe & a中国公司想了解你以前的工作情况 Chinese Corporation wants to find out you beforehand working condition & a姐姐还是妹妹 正在翻译,请等待...
& arun up the stairs 跑台阶 & a她喜欢看些漫画 She likes looking at a cartoon & a在公众场合我们经常能看到 We can see frequently in the public situation & a我的目标是考上重点高中 My goal is passes an examination the key high school & a学习要认真,确定学习目标 The study must be earnest, determination study goal & aLisa:Won't you feel scared? Maybe you will get hurt when you run after the bad guys. 莉萨:您是否不会感觉惊吓? 可能,当您追捕坏人,您将得到创伤。 & aTELEDOOR TELEDOOR & ado yuo remember johnny dean 您记得约翰尼教务长 & amarkdown 减价 & a???…. 化学…. & adelayed on 被延迟的在 & a防护等级:IP54 IP55 Protection rank: IP54 IP55 & aWhen I do read, you sent me a text message, then, my friend told me to drink, I went to the bar 当我读时,您传送了我文本信息,然后,我的朋友告诉我喝,我去酒吧 & aI always wished I had a brother or sister. 我总祝愿我有一个兄弟或姐妹。 & a他是个非常有趣的老师 He is extremely interesting teacher & aDecline of the West: Causes and Cures 西方的衰落: 起因和治疗 & amenu was desing end by zhou ailp 菜单由周ailp desing末端 & achristmas day always bebins before breakfast. 总圣诞节bebins在早餐之前。 & afortify the current equipped weapon 正在翻译,请等待...
& ahow to eat 如何吃 & a一把白色尺子 正在翻译,请等待...
& a北京的人个个都积极改善我们的环境 Beijing's people all all positively improve our environment & a照顾好自己,不要让我为你心痛! Looks after own, do not have to let me be grieved for you! & a我不觉得我没提高 I did not think I do not have the enhancement & aspin speed 旋转速度 & aSo I have read this book about five times from cover to cover. I very like it. 如此我读了这本书大约五次从盖子到盖子。 我非常喜欢。 & a每个人都该学会游泳 Each people all this academic society swimming & a土耳其12K放置区 Turkish 12K laying aside area & aA you sure you grow up 您您肯定生长 & aignition coil 点火线圈 & awhen are you enter the gate? 何时是您进入门? & a不能在你身边,但我会天天想你! Cannot side you, but I can think you daily! & aMICROSOFT ACTIVESYNC 4.5 微软ACTIVESYNC 4.5 & aand the most obvious characteristics of hem are money,high position and luxurious life 并且吊边的最明显的特征是金钱、高位置和豪华生活 & aSo,you guys don't really want to hear any more? 如此,你们真正地不想要听见? & a随着科学技术日新月异地变更,社会进入信息化时代 正在翻译,请等待...
& awedding dresses 婚礼礼服 & a你到底是谁? Who are you? & a七年之内 7年以内にだけXia Naを愛しなさい。。。 & a他读后深受鼓舞,开始相信他最终也会成为一个有用的人生活下去。 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我认识了他 I have known him & abracelet is missing a ruby ,set it on place 镯子错过红宝石,设置了它在地方 & a...see you later 看见您 & a他给母亲带来一些花 He brings some flowers to the mother & a我喜爱的运动是跑步,因为它可以帮助我健身,所以我非常喜欢它 I like the movement is jogs, because it may help me fitness, therefore I like it extremely &我喜欢运动,每天早上跑步半个小时。这样对我有好处。我每天上七节课,最喜欢上英语。下课我经常与同学用英语说话。在学校吃午饭,喜欢午餐时间,因为可以和朋友聊天。我是音乐兴趣小组的成员,喜欢唱歌和听音乐。不喜欢踢足球,因为我跑不快。的翻译:I like sports, jogging every morning for half an hour. This is good for me. Every day I have seven lessons, like English best. I often talk to students in English class. Have lunch at school, like lunch time, because you can chat with friends. I am music interest group members, singing and listening 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
我喜欢运动,每天早上跑步半个小时。这样对我有好处。我每天上七节课,最喜欢上英语。下课我经常与同学用英语说话。在学校吃午饭,喜欢午餐时间,因为可以和朋友聊天。我是音乐兴趣小组的成员,喜欢唱歌和听音乐。不喜欢踢足球,因为我跑不快。
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I like sports, jogging every morning for half an hour. So good for me. I am on the seven lessons a day, most like English. Class I often speak English with the students. Lunch at school, like lunch time, because you can chat with friends. I was interested in music, members of the group, like singing
I like sports, jogging every morning for half an hour. This is good for me. Every day I have seven lessons, like English best. I often talk to students in English class. Have lunch at school, like lunch time, because you can chat with friends. I am music interest group members, singing and listening
I like the movement, every day early morning jogs for half hour.Like this has the advantage to me.On my seven classes, most like English every day.Finishes class I to speak frequently with schoolmate with English.Has the lunch in the school, likes the lunchtime, because may chat with the friend.I am
I like sports, jogging every morning for half an hour. This is good for me. Section 7 on every day, I, like most English lesson. After School I often speak in English with classmates. In the school lunch and time for lunch, because you can enjoy chatting with a friend. I am a music interested member
I like sports, jogging every morning for half an hour. This is good for me. Every day I have seven lessons, like English best. I often talk to students in English class. Have lunch at school, like lunch time, because you can chat with friends. I am music interest group members, singing and listening当前位置: &
求翻译:我喜欢很多运动,比如:羽毛球、跑步、游泳等等,尤其喜欢乒乓球是什么意思?
我喜欢很多运动,比如:羽毛球、跑步、游泳等等,尤其喜欢乒乓球
问题补充:
I like many sports, such as: badminton, running, swimming, etc., in particular, like table tennis
I like many sports, such as: badminton, jogging, swimming, etc. , particularly liked tennis
I like very many movements, for instance: The badminton, jogs, swimming and so on, likes the ping pong especially
I like a lot of sports, like badminton, running, swimming, and so on, especially table tennis
I like a lot of sports, like badminton, running, swimming, and so on, especially table tennis
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!他每天早晨跑步锻炼身体 的翻译是:He runs every morning exercise 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
他每天早晨跑步锻炼身体
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
[object Object]
He runs every morning exercise
His physical exercise every morning jog
His every morning jogs exercises the body
相关内容&aenglish 英语 & a被重点大学录取 Enrolls by the top university & a拨打···电话找···· The dial · · · telephone looks · · · · & athe password specified has beenused in the past year.please selectanother 指定的密码有在去年beenused .please selectanother & aHar BabySemp 1 Lemolac f?r?ndrats?
& aMmm,yes,I do,but it is eleven dollars. Mmm,是,我,但它是十一美元。 & a供应紧张 正在翻译,请等待... & a我打电话给你是询问发货的事 I telephone for you am the matter which the inquiry delivers goods & aToday I do not trust you, I am very sad 今天我不信任您,我是非常哀伤的 & atree roots do a great job of
out of the wind's power 树根做出于风力一个了不起的工作 & a随着城市人口的越来愈多,城市的交通问题越来越严重 Comes along with urban population Vietnam to be more, the city transportation question is more and more serious & aЗагрузка 装载 & aextend their thumsb 扩大他们的thumsb & aSent via BlackBerry by AT&T
& aconsequence,constant,consult,construction
& aarsainte arsainte & ao six engineer battalions
& a暗的颜色的衣服 暗的颜色的衣服 & a亲爱的啊一,谢谢你的懂, Dear one, thanks your understanding, & a 女性主义理论由于过度强调女性受害面与受歧视底,并且将传统道德皆化约为保守势力而全数予以反对,大部分教职人员又与社会现实面脱节过多。由于强调极其抽象兼且毫无限制的个人“选择权利”(所谓个人'系指女性),将妇女劳动以金钱酬庸换算,并且把堕胎权、离婚权、性行为权、交往易除罪、通奸除罪等作为反抗父权手段等,皆受到严厉批判。   正在翻译,请等待... & adevices, such as miners or vehicles. The paper gives a whole 設備,例如礦工或車。 本文給一個整體 & acould you help me with my physics 可能您帮助我以我的物理 & a他每天早上6:40起床 He early morning 6:40 gets out of bed every day & a米兰达向亚利桑那州最高法院提出上诉失败后诉之美国最高法院 The miranda after the State of Arizona supreme court proposed the appeal defeat sues the American supreme court & a去年夏天,一场暴雨袭击了南京。 正在翻译,请等待...
& a草是什么颜色的? What color is the grass? & aBLUELOVER 正在翻译,请等待... & acan change back to tonite? 能改变回到tonite ? & aIT industry has been severely criticized 它产业严厉地被批评了 & a中国中医骨伤科杂志 Chinese Chinese medicine Bone Traumatology department magazine & aChinese St.Louis:From Enclave to Cultural Community 中国St.Louis :从聚集地到文化公共 & a容纳了某些浅近的文言词语 Has held certain plain literary style words and expressions & a他去过北京几次? How many times has he gone to Beijing? & a其中有10美元是通过和朋友小明兑换的。 In which has 10 US dollars is through exchanges with friend young Ming. & aFigures 8 and 9 show that trade in electricity is slightly higher with a high tax level than without. 图在电换的8和9展示比无是轻微地高与一个高税金水平。 & aalong under 正在翻译,请等待... & aThe Genre of Serious
& aservice test 服务测试 & aperformance in the hotel industry were also examined. 表现在旅馆业也被审查了。 & a用错的温柔 With wrong gentleness & aRoly Poly Roly多 & aThe past one page, can not turn don't turn, turn off the dust will fan of my eyes. 过去一页,不可能转动不转动,不转动尘土将扇动我的眼睛。 & a南宁的南湖很漂亮,而且很大。 Nanning's Lake Nanhu is very attractive, moreover very big. & aThrough the above analysis,I believe that The Positive aspects far outweighs its negative aspects.Whatever effects it has,one thing is certain,(_____) itself is neither good nor bad.It is the uses which is put on it that determines its value to our society.
& aJean-Jacques Rousseau ()
& ato the closing step 正在翻译,请等待... & a尾部处理 Rear part processing & a洗浴包 Takes a bath the package & a电线料析出 Electric wire material separation & a西方与东方相比我更喜欢西方 正在翻译,请等待... & aGrouchy is in the forest.He should be back in 13 hrs 13 mins 12 secs 不满在森林里。他应该到在13个小时之内13分钟12秒 & aby and large 基本上 & arecovery image clock workmod recovery 补救图象时钟workmod补救 & a目前在西安上大学 At present goes to college in Xi'an & a[18:22:27] Bor Chi (Singapore) - Main - Thida: but my boss alwys go
there 正在翻译,请等待... & a他每天早晨跑步锻炼身体 His every morning jogs exercises the body &

我要回帖

更多关于 不喜欢跑步机 的文章

随机推荐