如何增加足球俱乐部的 broadcastdeferred revenuee

Call Thousands of yourCustomers...in Minutes
Now You Can ...
GENERATE More Cross-Sells,
Up-Sells & Referrals
INCREASE Response and Engagement
KEEP Your Customers Forever
What Makes ART the #1 Choice
No other provider combines VOICE BROADCAST technology, Marketing know-how and Ease of Use into one simple
package that not only stops your customers from leaving but gets them to purchase more and tell all their friends about you!
CompletelyTurnkey
1. Record your messages Once
2. Send us your Phone List
3. We will schedule your calls for the Whole Year!
AbsolutelyCompliant
Only those who choose to 'Opt In' will receive your Voice Broadcast Messages. Recent statistics show 99.5% of your Customers DO want to hear from you!
DownrightCheap
A typical 30 second message that connects and plays costs an average of only 7 cents!
Trusted by:
What Our Awesome Clients Say
Mike Krupka,
Chatsworth, CA
"ART is the most cost effective way to stay in touch with your clients and build relationships I know!
Get it :)"
Courtney Preston,
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
“I use ART phone calls to help recruit fundraising participants for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. The technology has helped empower our volunteers to reach a broader audience in a more personal way, without the constraints of time and effort needed to make manual phone calls. Each call we have sent out has been received with positive feedback from recipients and resulted in actual signups for our program.”
Randy Crutchfield,
Arlington, TX
"After using ART’s Voice Broadcast now for many years, I have
determined that I will never
discontinue this service as part of my business model. I also believe
that using ART’s Voice Broadcast
will help you reach any level of success
much quicker than if you did not use it at all."
Laurie Jensen,
Salt Lake City, UT
“Our Kansas City Interlink Supply Store only had four people registered for the IICRC Carpet Cleaning class two weeks before the scheduled class date. We did a Voice Blast announcing the class and it’s benefits, and by the time class was in session we had sold 20 seats to the class! This saved us from not only having to cancel the class and pay the cancelation fees, but also helped us to have a profitable class!
We are believers in the voice blast marketing system!”
Rudy Ledesma,
El Paso, TX
"Our Agency has definitely
benefited from utilizing ART.
First of all, it is an easy way to communicate with my
customers.
This is part of my
processes to ensure that we contact them at least 6 times in a given year.
A can you imagine trying to have a Staff
Member contact all of your Customers?
Return on Investment is tremendous!
It is a very
inexpensive way to communicate and reach our Customers."
Brent Walters,
Beaumont, TX
"I have not been able to locate a more efficient, uncomplicated, or well thought out marketing tool.
I was sold on the idea, the assurance, and the neatness that
ART could deliver, in which they have never fallen short!"
Gary Wise,
Woodward, OK
"After sending our ART broadcast, we started receiving calls within minutes requesting quotes for earthquake coverage.
In the week following, we have now received 23 calls and almost every one of them has added the coverage after receiving a quote.
Several of our insured’s have also thanked us for calling to let them know about this coverage"
How do I contact ART
for more info or to
Call 1-800-861-1226
Mon-Friday 7:30am to 4:30pm PST

我要回帖

更多关于 revenue 的文章

随机推荐