我在夏家胡同附近妇幼医院.下午想去打篮球,有一起的吗

晚上一起去打篮球吧
可用"←"或"→"方向键快速翻页
邪恶动态图《好看》依托百度技术,精准推荐优质短视频内容,懂你所好,量身打造最适合你的短视频客户端!(飞花tutu)
(Carpe Diem)
(Chaiyade)
第三方登录:当前位置: &
求翻译:因为在周末我们可以不用学习可以放松自己因为在周末早上我不会起太早在下午我会和同学去打篮球或玩游戏在晚饭后我会和家人一起出去散步这就是我的周末是什么意思?
因为在周末我们可以不用学习可以放松自己因为在周末早上我不会起太早在下午我会和同学去打篮球或玩游戏在晚饭后我会和家人一起出去散步这就是我的周末
问题补充:
Because we can not learn at the weekend you can relax because I will not play on weekends early in the morning, afternoon, and students I would play basketball or play games after dinner with the family I will be out for a walk this is my weekend
正在翻译,请等待...
Because we may not need the study in the weekend to be possible to relax oneself because cannot get up in weekend early morning me too as early as I can play the basketball in the afternoon with schoolmate or play the game I to be able to exit after the dinner with the family member to take a walk t
Because we can not study you can relax on the weekends because I'm not up too early in the afternoon on a weekend morning and my classmates to play basketball or playing a game after dinner I'll go for a walk with family this is the weekend
Because we can not study you can relax on the weekends because I'm not up too early in the afternoon on a weekend morning and my classmates to play basketball or playing a game after dinner I'll go for a walk with family this is the weekend
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 夏家胡同附近医院 的文章

随机推荐