1990年世界杯最精彩点球大战官方纪录片《点球致胜》马特乌斯捧杯的背景音乐

1990年世界杯官方纪录片点球致胜马特乌斯捧起大力神杯时结尾处的一男一女唱的英文歌曲是什么_百度知道
1990年世界杯官方纪录片点球致胜马特乌斯捧起大力神杯时结尾处的一男一女唱的英文歌曲是什么
1990年世界杯官方纪录片点球致胜结尾处马特乌斯捧起大力神杯时一男一女唱的英文歌曲是什么 谢谢回答
s thrown in a spinNo time to grow a thicker skinWhat kind of situation am I in nowWhen life tries to knock all the wind out of youYou've got to roll roll roll with the punchesIf all life offers is black and blueYou've got to hold hold hold your head up highWhen life tries to knock all the wind out of youYou've got to roll roll roll with the punchesIf all life offers is black and blueYou've got to roll roll roll with the punchesIf all life offers is black and blueYou've got to roll roll roll with the punchesLittle weapons over the phoneThey like to threaten the life that I knowThey say get over here and get into the ringBut I'm not really much a fighterMy mechanisms of defense are downAnd my resistance is out on the townI was alarmed by your attackThis isn't a boxing matchBut I't want to hearPutting your fist into my earsFilling me up with the dread and the fearleaving me all in piecesSuddenly everything's thrown in a spinNo time to grow a thicker skinWhat kind of situation am I in nowOh when life tries to knock all the wind out of youYou'll be damned if I ever let you winWhen life tries to knock all the wind out of youYou've got to roll roll roll with the punchesIf all life offers is black and blueYou've got to roll roll roll with the punchesWhen all I want is a little stabilitySome time without any bruisesYou go and tell me the thingsthat I don's unexpected it usually isWhen you're rejected or you take a hitSuddenly everything't readyTo be knocked out of placeSuddenly everything I was sure ofSinking below the depths of the surfaceIt&#39Roll with the Punches - LenkaRoll roll with the punchesRoll roll with the punchesThat really hurt meLike a fist to the face I wasn&#39
采纳率:97%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 2006世界杯决赛点球 的文章