父子俩都喜欢打乒乓球
问题补充:
Father and son both like to play table tennis
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!我的名字叫罗晓盼,今年28岁,出生于江西。我喜欢听音乐、看书、看电视,有时还特别喜欢收看体育节目和打乒乓球这项运动。从学校毕业后,我就一直在南方饭店工作,没有当过老师,但是我很喜欢英语这门课程。如果育英中学能给我这次机会,我将一定会好好的把握,将这看成是我人生的一个新起点而加倍努力。的翻译:My name is Luo Xiao pan, 28 years old, was born in Jiangxi. I like to listen to music, reading, watching television, sometimes particularly likes watching sports and playing table tennis sport. After graduating from school, I've been working in hotels in the South, not worked as a teacher, but I lik 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
我的名字叫罗晓盼,今年28岁,出生于江西。我喜欢听音乐、看书、看电视,有时还特别喜欢收看体育节目和打乒乓球这项运动。从学校毕业后,我就一直在南方饭店工作,没有当过老师,但是我很喜欢英语这门课程。如果育英中学能给我这次机会,我将一定会好好的把握,将这看成是我人生的一个新起点而加倍努力。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
My name is Luo Xiao pan, 28 years old, was born in Jiangxi. I like to listen to music, reading, watching television, sometimes particularly likes watching sports and playing table tennis sport. After graduating from school, I've been working in hotels in the South, not worked as a teacher, but I lik
My name is called Luo Xiao to hope that, 28 years old, are born this year in Jiangxi.I like listening to music, reading, to watch the television, sometimes also specially likes watching the sport program and hitting ping pong this movement.After the school graduation, I on in the south hotel work, h
My name is Luo Xiao, 28 years old this year, was born in Jiangxi. I like listening to music, reading books, watching TV, sometimes I like watching sports events and playing table tennis this sport. After he graduated from school in the south, and I've been working as an instructor at this hotel, but
My name is Luo Xiao pan, 28 years old, was born in Jiangxi. I like to listen to music, reading, watching television, sometimes particularly likes watching sports and playing table tennis sport. After graduating from school, I've been working in hotels in the South, not worked as a teacher, but I lik推荐到广播
608405 人聚集在这个小组
(请叫我BB)
(舌战群乳)
第三方登录:把球拍打透是什么意思?
来源网站: &
发表时间: 11:08
经常听到说把球拍打透但不懂是什么意思,请教。
感觉楼上的说得对.
就是把海绵打的彻底变形,底板的形变直接作用到了球上
我也不懂,想听听高手怎么说。
大约是感觉球不仅撞击到胶皮和海绵,而且还撞击到底板的意思吧。不过这应该是打透海绵,打到底板。如果真的打透了底板,那应该是不仅打到底板,而且穿透底板。那一定是非常不舒服的感觉吧。
发足够的力,使最后出球时候给球的力量是板子给出的结合胶皮给出的,而不全是胶皮变形后反弹出的力量就打透了!
4楼高见!感觉透板很爽!
一般业余的很难能透板,偶尔能有一两下透板就很不错了.透板打出来的球确实暴!
从击球声音能听出来的!只要发出类似直接用光板击出的声音,就是打透了!
看来是这样,个人觉得马林透板的球一定很多。
了解的,多謝大家
以下是引用www56在 14:49:00的发言:
发足够的力,使最后出球时候给球的力量是板子给出的结合胶皮给出的,而不全是胶皮变形后反弹出的力量就打透了!
原来如此!
就是 发力集中。为啥缝衣服不用筷子而用针尖?集中……让自己的力量集中作用在一个点上,有效的增强击球的质量。
发力集中,板的力量都作用到球上了,就是透板了!
【您可能还喜欢这些帖子】
声明:此文内容来自互联网,版权归原网站,爱乒乓网作为搜索引擎仅展示其快照,并非原始内容。若发现内容有所不妥,请尽快联系爱乒乓网撤掉本文。

我要回帖

随机推荐