Last night he had spent 30 minutes to read English
Yesterday evening he spent 30 minutes to read English
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!根据汉语意思完成句子.1. 他花了30分钟锻炼. I thirty minutes .2. 李雷的家离学校大约三英里. Li Lei's home is about 3 school.3. 他迅速地吃了早饭.然后上学. He a and then went to school.4. 我弟弟通常在6:30离开去上学. My brother usually school at 6:30.5 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
根据汉语意思完成句子。1. 他花了30分钟锻炼。&&I _____ _____ thirty minutes _____ _____.2. 李雷的家离学校大约三英里。&&Li Lei's home is about 3 _____ _____ school.3. 他迅速地吃了早饭,然后上学。&&He _____ a _____ _____ and then went to school.4. 我弟弟通常在6:30离开去上学。&&My brother usually _____ _____ school at 6:30.5. 周末,我爸爸经常带我去动物园。&&My father usually _____ me _____ the zoo on weekends.6. 每天下班回家,他通常先洗澡,然后上床睡觉。When he gets back from work he usually _____ _____ _____ first, then goes to bed.
1. to exercise&&&&2. miles from3. quick breakfast&&&&4. leaves for&&&& 5. to6. takes a shower
练习册系列答案
科目:初中英语
来源:2012年初中毕业升学考试(山东济南卷)英语(解析版)
题型:翻译
根据汉语意思完成句子,每个空格填一个单词。1.在周末,我经常和朋友们一起踢足球。&& I often ____ ______ with myfriends on weekends. 2.因为离学校很远,所以我不得不乘公交车去上学。&&& I _____ _______ go toschool by bus because my home is far from the school. 3.我多么希望有一天能够得到林丹的亲笔签名。&&& How I wish to get the_____ ______ Lin Dan one day!4.近几年来,济南的西部发上了巨大的变化。&& Great changes have __________& in western Jinan in the last few years.5.伦敦奥运主场馆设计成碗状,其顶部由钢结构支撑。“伦敦碗“象征着盛满希望。&&& London’s Olympic Stadiumis designed to be like a bowl and the roof _____ _____ by a steel frame. “London Bowl” represents full of hope.&
来源:学年江苏省镇江市七年级四月阶段性学情反馈英语卷
题型:其他题
根据汉语意思完成句子,每空一词。1. 对许多外国人来说使用筷子是很难的。It’s&&&& formany foreigners&&&& use Chinese chopsticks.2. 我每天步行去学校只需10分钟。It only&&&&me ten minutes to&&&&&&& &toschool every day.3. 公园很近,为什么不肯走着去呢?The park is quite near,&&&&&&&&&&&gothere on foot?4. 他们总是让我等很久。&He always makes me&&&&&&&&&&&a long time.5. 你介意我把门打开吗?Would you&&&&my&&&& the door?&&
来源:2013届河南省初二上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单词拼写
根据汉语意思完成句子。1.Doing more exercise like running helps to_____________(增强)our body.2.All of us should _________________________(戒除) smoking.3.I want go be a doctor_______________________ (将来)4.Mum, don’t (担心)___________________ me. I’ll take good care of myself.5.Why don't you _______&&&&&&&&&&&&&__& (躺下)?&
来源:学年江苏省连云港市九年级上学期第一次月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:补充句子
根据汉语意思完成句子(每小题2分,满分10 分)1.你应该注意你的发音和书写。You should&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&yourpronunciation and writing.2.你不必担心不能通过这次英语考试。You needn’t________ _________not _________the Englishexam.3.简很谦虚,从不炫耀。Jane is very modest and never_________ _________.4.这条裙子穿在她身上很好看。The skirt ______& __________ _______ ________her.5.我宁愿步行去上班也不愿意乘公共汽车。I’d& rather_____ _______ ______ _____ _____________take a bus.&
来源:学年江苏省镇江市八年级四月阶段性学情反馈英语卷
题型:其他题
根据汉语意思完成句子,每空一词。1. 对许多外国人来说使用筷子是很难的。It’s&&&& formany foreigners&&&& use Chinese chopsticks.2. 我每天步行去学校只需10分钟。It only&&&&me ten minutes to&&&&&&& &toschool every day.3. 公园很近,为什么不肯走着去呢?The park is quite near,&&&&&&&&&&&gothere on foot?4. 他们总是让我等很久。&He always makes me&&&&&&&&&&&a long time.5. 你介意我把门打开吗?Would you&&&&my&&&& the door?&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号4, 一般进食后间隔两个小时才可进行健美操锻炼。而且运动前应吃些易于消化的食物,运动后应休息30分钟后再进食。 的翻译是:4, usually after eating every two hours to aerobic exercise. And should eat before exercise more easily digested food, rest 30 minutes before eating after exercise. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
4, 一般进食后间隔两个小时才可进行健美操锻炼。而且运动前应吃些易于消化的食物,运动后应休息30分钟后再进食。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
4, the general interval of two hours after eating before the aerobics exercise. And before exercise should eat easily digestible food, exercise after a break of 30 minutes before eating.
正在翻译,请等待...
4, usually after eating every two hours to aerobic exercise. And should eat before exercise more easily digested food, rest 30 minutes before eating after exercise.
In general, * 4 intervals after eating two hours before it can be an aerobics workout. The campaign should be something to eat and be easily digested food, movement should rest after 30 minutes and then eating.
4, After the general feed is separated for two hours only then to be possible to carry on the body-building exercises exercise.Moreover in front of the movement should eat food which easy to digest, after the movement should rest 30 minutes to eat food again.
相关内容&a狼性团队 Wolf team & a7. Wheel lock with gantry. 7. 轮子锁与台架。 & a我觉得我是一个很环保的人.当我用完水龙头以后一定会关掉,当我出门前会关好灯,我开空调只25度以上,如果我在路上看到垃圾都会捡起来放入垃圾桶. I thought I am a very environmental protection person. When I will use up the water cock later certainly to be able to switch off front, when I will go out meet Guan Haodeng, I will open above the air conditioning only 25 degrees, if I saw on the road trash will be able to pick puts in the trash can & a当我得知这个机会 When I know this opportunity & a危害健康,付出生命,或是污染环境 The harm health, pays the life, perhaps pollution environment & aThe very real difficulties in meeting the challenges set by Tomlinson are mitigated by a conviction that the welfare of those who live in London will be considerably improved if we succeed. 非常真正的困难在接受Tomlinson设置的挑战由信念缓和活在伦敦将可观地改进那些人的福利,如果我们成功。 & ao 利用该套设备在生产现场进行实际工业催化剂装填试验,获取相关数据,结合EDEM模拟结果,撰写论文和专利 o Is producing the scene using this set of equipment to carry on the actual industry catalyst filling experiment, the gain correlation data, unifies the EDEM analogue result, the composition paper and the patent & a你们上个周末做了什么?我们参观了动物园 What on you has a weekend made? We visited the zoo & a美国的民主走过了一个漫长而艰辛的历程 US's democracy has passed through one long and the difficult course & a生物实验中心 Biological experiment center & asurprise to have a pigeon as a pet 有惊奇鸽子作为宠物 & a甲方未办理有关手续,不得擅自要求乙方变动建筑主体、承重结构或拆改燃气管道、设施 The party of the first part has not gone through the related formalities, does not have to request the second party to change the construction main body, the load-bearing member arbitrarily or opens changes the fuel gas pipeline, the facility & aKatie Holmes takes Suri to the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree, then headed to Dean & Deluca for coffee. Katie Holmes采取Suri对洛克菲勒中心圣诞树,然后朝向对教务长& Deluca为咖啡。 & a祝英台虽然不愿意嫁给马家小少爷 Although Zhu Yingtai is not willing to marry to the horse the wife and children young master
& aMy father had a nervous breakdown 我的父亲有神经衰弱 & acan you have me to youu father? 您能否有我对youu父亲? & a我爸爸的眼镜 My daddy's eyeglasses & a睿智的公主 Wisdom princess & aantioxidan antioxidan & a祝工作愉快 Wishes the work to be happy & a虽然这次贸易似呼并不怎么顺利,但这并不影响贵公司的实力,更不影响我们之间建立的友好关系。 Although this trade does resemble shouts not how smoothly, but this does not affect your firm the strength, does not affect the friendly relations which between us establishes.
& a我看到他就想到你 I saw he thinks of you & aNixon was smiling and Kissinger smiling more broadly Nixon was smiling and Kissinger smiling more broadly & asend me back in,then switch me off 送回我,然后关掉我 & aEverything is gonna be fine,just take it easy 一切是美好的,别紧张 & ao Sourcing Fairs and Private Sourcing Events attended o 源头市场和私有源头事件出席了 & a当我睁开眼睛已经九点多了,我去BAR找到阿丽,向他请假, 正在翻译,请等待... & aCo]Sexy As 正在翻译,请等待... & a对于你来说,这真是个好消息 Regarding you, this really is a good news & a其正式推出两年就成功跃居全球最受欢迎的智能手机平台,超越了称霸十年的Symbian系统。 It promotes for two years to leap to the intelligent handset platform officially on the success which the whole world most receives welcome, surmounted has dominated ten year Symbian systems. & aIf you are seeing this page, it means that the Domain has been successfully configured on the machine, but the files has not been uploaded yet. 正在翻译,请等待... & a还有任何遗漏的吗? Also has any omission? & a你需要帮助吗 You need to help & abefore supplying power to pins 在提供力量之前给别针 & a3# MEJUOLINE
& awhat about china?? 怎么样瓷? ? & a那你长的很帅喽 Then you long very graceful & a从前有一口井,井边站着一个傻子,盯着井里念叨:“十三、十三……”树上的疯子看见了,跳下来问他:“你念叨些什么呢傻子?”傻子白了他一眼,接着说:“十三、十三……”疯子纳闷地朝井里看了一眼,傻子一抬脚,“扑通”,疯子就掉了进去,傻子接着念叨:“嘿嘿,十四、十四……” Formerly had a well, the well is standing a fool, stared at in the well to talk over: “13, 13 ......” on tree's lunatic saw, jumps down asks him: “What do you talk over fool?”Fool white his, then said that,As soon as “13, 13 ......” the lunatic wondered to face in the well to look at one, the fool h & a有牺牲精神 正在翻译,请等待... & aVitalite Plus consists of the main ingredients are algae, Chlorella W87-10 with a record of service in North Wales. From the skin of red grapes. Now let's discuss the history and distinctive. "King of the alga Chlorella W-87".
& a我老公同你一齐吗? My husband with you in once? & awe will go home 我们将回家 & a很抱歉这么晚才给您回信,因为我上个星期去美国参加一个学术会议,并且直到昨天晚上才回国。 Was sorry very much such late only then gives you to reply in writing, because on me a week goes to US to attend an academic conference, and only then returned to homeland until the yesterday evening. & amei guanxi 正在翻译,请等待... & a职责
财富 Responsibility
Recommending
Wealth & a我发现我的证明是没有的 I discover my proof no & aHowever, no sufficiently rigorous theoretical statement as 然而,没有充足地严谨理论声明 & a如果你乘飞机来海南 正在翻译,请等待... & aright away(at once) 正在翻译,请等待... & a事实上,我并没有忘记你。 呵呵、现在说这些有什么用? 再见了__请记得,我曾爱过你! In fact, I have not forgotten you. Ha-ha, the present said what these do have to use? Goodbye _ _ have please remembered that, I once have loved you! & aOnly need you.But Only need you. But & a给外国人翻译了许多东西 For foreign human translation many things & a插花艺术 Flower arrangement art & aeroslone eroslone & a提醒自己 Reminds oneself & a身高1.63厘米 Height 1.63 centimeters & a4, 一般进食后间隔两个小时才可进行健美操锻炼。而且运动前应吃些易于消化的食物,运动后应休息30分钟后再进食。 4, After the general feed is separated for two hours only then to be possible to carry on the body-building exercises exercise.Moreover in front of the movement should eat food which easy to digest, after the movement should rest 30 minutes to eat food again. &扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
他每天花30分钟锻炼.用这个句型:It ___ ___ thirty minutes ___ ___ every day.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
句子是:It【takes him】thirty minutes【to exercise】every day句型it takes sb some time to do sth:干某事花费某人多长时间exercise:运动 thirty minutes:30分钟希望对您有用
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码我每天大约花费一小时做作业的翻译是:什么意思_百度知道
我每天大约花费一小时做作业的翻译是:什么意思
我有更好的答案
重点词汇释义:大约;&nbsp。用英语表达翻译如下:&&or so花费;&&&&outlay一小时:one hour:I spend about an hour a day doing my homework我每天大约花费一小时做作业:&nbsp
采纳率:94%
来自团队:
It takes one hour for me to do homework everyday.It takes one hour
to do my homework everyday.
翻译如下我每天大约花费一小时做作业I spend about an hour a day doing my homework.
我每天大约花费一小时做作业英文:I spend about an hour a day doing my homework.
1条折叠回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 每天吃饭费花费统计表 的文章

随机推荐