从大便后感觉双腿无力间向后投掷锻炼什么

幼儿园教案_分类
本类随机推荐
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
最新教案专题
幼儿园课件
Copyright &
蜀ICP备号 公安备案:1如何锻炼双腿_运城翻译吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:8贴子:
如何锻炼双腿
视频来自:00:00:04 -00:00:08嘿,我是蕾拉,这是如何进行侧弓步到屈膝弓步.Hey, I'm Layla and this is how you do a side lunge to a curtsy lunge.00:00:09 -00:00:33那么, 首先, 你要从侧弓步开始,做侧弓步时, 你的一只腿要完全伸直,另一只腿弯曲,向一侧跨出,在一只腿的支撑下, 身体向下形成弓步,确保膝盖和脚踝平齐,把臀部完全向后倾.然后, 在你起来的时候,另一只腿发力,然后把刚刚做弓步的腿,放到你的后方形成屈膝弓步.So, to start, you're going to start off with a side lunge.Your side lunge, you're going to have one leg completely straight.The other leg is going to bend.You're going to step out to the side.You're going to step out to the side.Making sure your knees align with your ankle.you shoot your hips all the way back,Then, as you come up,you're going to press through your opposite leg,and bring that foot that you just did the lunge with,all the way back behind you for a curtsy lunge.00:00:34 -00:00:53现在, 我再重复一遍,一只腿向一侧跨出,确保臀部后倾,然后越过另一只腿,向下形成屈膝弓步,这一动作锻炼的是双腿, 两大腿部位,在你的肱四头肌部位,大腿内侧, 臀部肌肉, 腿筋,整个大腿部位都可以感受得到.So, again, I'll demonstrate,Take it all the way out to the side.Make sure you shoot those hips back,and then you're going to drive through the other leg,and go right into a curtsy lunge straight down.So, this move targets both legs here, both thighs.You're going to feel this in your quads,your inner thighs, the gluts, the hamstrings, the entire thigh area here.00:00:54 -00:01:14那么, 再来一遍,你要向一侧跨出一大步,把臀部完全倾向弓步这一侧的后方,然后你再把这只腿挪到你的后方,向下蹲坐,形成屈膝弓步,同样 确保重心置于后脚跟,膝盖与脚踝平齐,向下蹲坐,然后起身站直.So, one more time,you're going to bring it all the way out to the side.Shoot those hips back and nice and deep on this side.whichever side is doing the lunge.Then you're going to take that foot all the way back behind you.Sit straight down in your curtsy lunge.So, again, making sure you press the weight back in the heel.The knees in align with the ankle.sit straight down in it and then take it back up.00:01:14 -00:01:24我建议每一侧做10到12次,这是锻炼整个大腿部位很好的运动,侧弓步和屈膝弓步就是这样做的.I recommend doing about 10 to 12 on each side.This is a great exercise to target the entire thigh area.That's how you do the side lunge and the curtsy lunge.
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴

我要回帖

更多关于 大便后感觉双腿无力 的文章

随机推荐