gta4约会路人mod中的人会游泳吗

求救!!吧里有人用战神G7玩GTA4的吗??_gta4吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:188,627贴子:
求救!!吧里有人用战神G7玩GTA4的吗??
我用的是战神G7我试过很多方法想玩GTA4,游戏能进去,但是调不了画质,怎么办!!?急!在线等!!
人鱼热恋中?冯绍峰 郭...
你最期待哪部呢?
中国文化上下五千年,不...
这道菜很简单精致做起来...
单身无罪,出来受虐就是...
如果世界上真有轮回 那...
春节档电影大盘数据对比
有人吃过3种以上,算小编输
您的寒假余额不足,点此...
元宵节到了,我们来一起...
谈谈冯叔叔的恋爱史。
骑了还是吃了?
为医药电商提供源源不断的技术及服务办理
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴吧艺人们 来看看吧_gta4吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:188,627贴子:
吧艺人们 来看看吧
如果我安装了发条山想再安装个秋名山 会不会冲突啊
1.刘亦菲,逼格很高的神...
没错,开这种贴有撕逼风...
今天我总算把这件事情给...
娱乐圈经常会有一些反串...
可爱的郑爽最近又增加了...
为医药电商提供源源不断的技术及服务办理
行业领先的肉类水产冻品批发网站,肉交所免费查看行情,还可以在线批发!
看什么看来一起顶啊
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴查看: 12384|回复: 4
战士, 积分 1091, 距离下一级还需 409 积分
精华0帖子威望0 点积分1091 点注册时间最后登录
完成主线后我坐摩托在街上逛,看到一个人,好奇怪,要我载他去码头,到了码头他把一个旅行袋丢在河里然后叫 我载他回去,那个人说话怪怪的,niko都说他有心理病,从对话中我听出来好像他是个同性恋。喜欢折磨别人,听“oh god”&please stop &这样的哀嚎,后来想想他丢的旅行袋,难道是人的尸体?连环杀人狂? &&.
战士, 积分 888, 距离下一级还需 612 积分
精华0帖子威望0 点积分888 点注册时间最后登录
啊?具体点,那个地方的?
平民, 积分 25, 距离下一级还需 75 积分
精华0帖子威望0 点积分25 点注册时间最后登录
是eddie low...后来被niko宰了.....
公民, 积分 163, 距离下一级还需 137 积分
精华0帖子威望0 点积分163 点注册时间最后登录
是个疯子,可能是抛尸把。反正Niko也梯田行道了
流放者(禁止发言), 积分 -48, 距离下一级还需 48 积分
精华0帖子威望0 点积分-48 点注册时间最后登录
View source 查看源代码&&History 历史&&Follow 跟随&&Share 分享 Article 文章 Discussion 讨论
Eddie Low edit this page埃迪低编辑此页
From Grand Theft Wiki从维基侠盗 被过滤广告CHARACTER 特征
Eddie Low 埃迪低&&
Appearance(s):外观(补):&&Grand Theft Auto IV 侠盗猎车手IV&&
Full name:姓名:&&Eddie Low埃迪低&&
Also known as:也称为:&&Eddie Low Filth Slayer埃迪低污物杀手&&
Date of birth:出生日期:&&年&&
Place of birth:出生地点:&&San Fierro圣菲耶罗&&
Date of death:死亡日期:&&2008 (Age 32) 2008年(32岁)&&
Home:首页:&&Alderney奥尔德尼&&
Nationality:国籍:&&American美国的&&
Eddie Low is a strange and highly unstable serial killer in Liberty City , and a random character in Grand Theft Auto IV . 埃迪低是一个奇怪和极不稳定的杀手系列自由城 ,和一个随机字符在侠盗车手四 。 Contents内容&&[show]
1 Description 1 描述
1.1 Serial killer profile 1.1 连环杀手专页
1.2 Childhood 1.2 童年
1.3 Early 年初 1.3
1.4 Killed by Niko Bellic 1.4 杀死尼科Bellic
2 LCPD Database information 2 LCPD数据库信息
3 Ecounter Dialogue 3 Ecounter对话
4 Trivia 4 花絮
editeditDescription 描述 Serial killer profile 连环杀手简介 Eddie Low has most, if not all stereotypes of a serial killer - white male in his thirties, abandoned by father, strict mother and abused by a family member, as well as the Macdonald triad of firesetting, animal cruelty and bedwetting past twelve.埃迪低了大多数,如果不是所有的连环杀手的刻板印象-他在30多岁的白人男性,被遗弃的父亲,严格的母亲和家庭成员的滥用,以及麦克唐纳黑社会的firesetting,虐待动物和尿床过去12个。 He is categorized as a disorganized-asocial killer, who act on impulse and leave bodies out in the open.他归类为一个混乱,反社会的杀手,谁冲动,离开开放的机构进行的研究。 His motives, sorted into four categories for all serial killers, are mostly hedonistic but with elements of all four.他的动机,同时排序四类所有连环杀手,主要是贪图享乐 ,但所有四个要素。
Eddie Low is partially based on &Son of Sam& Berkowitz , New York's most infamous serial killer during 1976-77, including Eddie's online manifestos based on the Son of Sam letter , and the investigators' plans to turn their search for him into a book or movie .埃迪低的基础部分“萨姆之子”贝尔科维奇 ,纽约最臭名昭著的连环杀手在1976年至1977年,包括宣言基础上,在线埃迪的信的儿子萨姆和调查人员的计划将他的书成为其寻找或电影 。 Son of Sam insists that his neighbor's dog telepathically communicated to him that he should kill, while Eddie has a neglected pet cat at his home that he is constantly annoyed by, though he shows self-control for once and says he would &never hurt Boo Boo Wilkins&.山姆的儿子坚持认为他的邻居的狗心灵感应传递给他,他就杀,而埃迪在他的家被忽视的宠物猫,他不断地讨厌,虽然他表明自我控制一次,并说他将“永远不会伤害嘘威尔金斯嘘声“。 Son of Sam targeted couples that showed public displays of affection and while Eddie targets lone joggers, this peaks his interests as shown by his comments on
website.三儿子夫妇这表明有针对性的公开展示和感情,而埃迪目标孤独慢跑,他的利益,这个高峰所显示的评论他的网站。
Childhood 童年 Eddie was born in San Fierro in 1976.埃迪出生于圣菲耶罗于1976年。 He writes online that his father would force him to wear girl's clothes and grow his hair out (even sending him to school dressed that way), as well as forcing Eddie to perform sexual acts on him.他写道线上,他的父亲将迫使他穿女孩子的衣服,他的头发长出来(甚至送他上学穿着这种方式),以及强迫埃迪去进行性行为。 Eddie later killed him out of spite.埃迪后来杀了他出于恶意。 Also at school, he would touch other kids inappropriately and otherwise not play with other children at all.此外,在学校,他会接触其他孩子不恰当和不玩,否则所有其他儿童。 In elementary school, he would dig a hole and sit in it, and one of his first kills was a red-headed kid who peed in the hole.在小学,他会挖一个洞,坐在它,他的第一个杀一个是一个红头发的孩子谁在孔撒尿。 He once had a little brother, but killed him and hid his body in a pond.他曾经有一个小兄弟,但他打死,藏在一个池塘他的身体。
He loved his mother very much, perhaps even in a romantic or sexual way (extreme Oedipus complex ), even though she forbid him to watch television and punished him for masturbation.他爱他的母亲非常多,甚至在一个浪漫或性的方式(极端恋母情结 ),即使她不准他看电视和惩罚他的自慰。 One day he accidentally killed her by putting her head under the sand when he was younger.有一天,他意外地杀死了把沙子下,他年轻的时候她的头上。 This was an honest mistake on Eddie's part and he says that he wishes he &could have married my mommy&.这是对埃迪的一部分诚实的错误,他说,他希望他“可以嫁给我妈妈。” He has since then saved all her clothes (including underwear) for cross-dressing purposes and kept her severed breasts in a shoebox under his bed.自那时起,他挽救了她所有的衣服(包括内衣穿着异性服装的目的),并保存在一个鞋盒在他的床上割断的乳房。 He mentions a grandpa that he touched inappropriately, and his grandma punishing him, possibly having been raised by them since then.他提到一个不适当的爷爷,他感动,他的奶奶惩罚他,可能已被他们所提出从那时起。
He also talks about going to many mental institutions throughout his childhood.他还谈到要在他的童年许多精神病院。 Coinciding with this, he was arrested at the ages of nine (for torturing an animal) and fourteen (for indecent exposure).与此之际,他被逮捕的年龄在9个(对虐待动物)和14个露()。 By high school he fully developed into a serial killer, torturing and killing classmates much more frequently.到了高中,他完全发展成为一个连环杀手,虐待和杀害同学更频繁。 At age 19, he was arrested again for public masturbation. 19岁的时候,他再次被捕,供市民自慰。
Early 年初 Although Eddie has a house in Dukes (where he leaves vomit and feces uncleaned all over the house, and once locked a woman in the celler), he kills people all over Liberty City.尽管埃迪在房子公爵 (如呕吐物和粪便,他离开房子未清理各地,一旦锁定了塞勒在女子),他杀死的人都自由城。 It is likely an inherited childhood home, as he remembers playing in an apple tree in the backyard as a boy.它可能是一种遗传性童年的家,因为他还记得,在后院苹果树扮演一个男孩。
He has almost every sexual fetish under the sun, including but not limited to homosexuality (despite being very socially awkward, he gets invited into Hercules and invites Niko to go with him), torture and mutilation, breast-feeding, cross-dressing, bestiality and public masturbation.他有太阳不限,包括但同性恋(尽管很尴尬,几乎每一个社会性迷恋下,他就会邀请到大力士 ,并请尼科和他一起去),酷刑和肢解,母乳喂养,交叉敷料,兽性和公共自慰。 He currently has strange views on mastur sometimes he wonders if animals do it and if it's &God's real gift to us&, other times saying people are weak and indulgent for doing it and should be decapitated.目前,他曾在手淫特别奇怪的意见,有时他想知道如果动物做它,如果它是“上帝的真正的礼物,我们”,其他时候说人是软弱和纵容和做它应该被斩首。 He describes his number of sexual partners as &Tens or hundreds - depends if dead people count&.他描述了他作为“几十或上百性伴侣的数量 - 如果死者取决于计数”。
He is notorious for killing his victims late at night, such as joggers whom he sees as selfish and vain.他是臭名昭著的杀死他的受害者,如慢跑,晚上很晚了,被他视为自私和虚荣。 During a conversation he states that he loved a woman but later found out she was a &whore&.在一次谈话中他说他爱上了一位女子,但后来发现她是“婊子”。 This is likely a woman he refers to on both his blogs - while buying supplies at a hardware store, a female clerk tells him &have a nice day& as many clerks are supposed to.这可能是一个女人,他指的是就他的文集 - 而在五金店购买用品,一女店员告诉他“有一个愉快的一天”许多职员都应该。 Eddie, without adequate social understanding, believes she has a crush on him, so he follows her home and asks to &nurse& her (suck on her breasts) and when she resists, Eddie kills her in anger.埃迪没有足够的社会理解,认为她有一个暗恋他,所以他遵循她的家,问到“护士”她(在她的乳房吮吸),当她拒绝,埃迪在愤怒杀死她。
Throughout the game, Weazel News and various Internet websites report on a mysterious, nameless serial killer who has been attacking, touching, murdering, raping the bodies, and then mutilating people in Alderney, leaving the police without clues.在整个游戏中, Weazel新闻和各种互联网网站攻击的报告上一个神秘的,无名的连环杀手谁已经,感人,谋杀,强奸的尸体,然后在奥尔德尼残害人民,没有留下线索警方。 Once Niko kills Eddie Low, the police find his body and, subsequently, evidence at his home that reveals him to be the killer.一旦尼科杀死埃迪低,警方发现他的尸体,并随后在其家中,揭示了他是凶手的证据。 Eddie Low has two blog pages on MyRoom (a parody of MySpace) and Blogsnobs.埃迪低了两个网页博客MyRoom (MySpace的戏仿)和Blogsnobs。 They are both titled 'Eddie the filth slayer'.他们都名为'埃迪的污物杀手'。 Not surprisingly, in his MyRoom page, it says that he has zero friends.毫不奇怪,在他的MyRoom页,它说他是零的朋友。 He also leaves a few comments on websites.他还留下的网站上发表一些意见。 His Blogsnobs site is Eddielowfilthslayer.blogsnobs.org .他Blogsnobs网站Eddielowfilthslayer.blogsnobs.org 。 He was being hunted by detective Jon Atkinson who, if given rights will make a film and a book detailing his hunt for the killer.他被猎杀的侦探乔恩阿特金森谁,如果有权利将拍一部电影和一本书详细介绍了他的杀手追捕。 Eddie knows his name and mocks his capabilities as well as his clear aspiration for fame.埃迪知道他的名字和嘲笑他的能力以及他的成名明确的夙愿。
Killed by Niko Bellic 杀害尼科Bellic Niko Bellic meets him across the street from the Auto Eroticar dealership in northern Alderney City . 尼科Bellic满足他对面汽车Eroticar北部经销商在奥尔德尼市 。 He's only there late at night, from 10 PM to 4 AM Eddie first asks for a ride to the docks so he can 'drop off his friend' (presumed to be the head(s) of one or more of his victims, concealed in a gym bag).他唯一有在深夜,从晚上10时至上午04时埃迪首先要求到码头乘坐这样他就可以'落他的朋友'(推定为头部(S)为一个或多个他的受害者,藏在健身房袋)。 His next port of call is Westminster , Algonquin , as he has heard enough screams of the people of Alderney, and wants to the screams of Algonquin people.他的下一个停靠港是威斯敏斯特 , 阿尔冈金 ,因为他已听够了奥尔德尼尖叫的人,并希望人们尖叫的阿尔冈昆。
He appears for a second time in an alleyway in West Berchem and attempts to make small talk.他似乎在胡同西第二次在贝尔赫姆和企图使闲聊。 Niko is taken aback by Low's strange and disturbing comments, including asking Niko if he enjoys being spanked. Niko是吓了一跳由低的奇怪和不安的意见,包括要求尼科如果他喜欢被打屁股。 He tells Eddie to 'fuck off,' and that his behavior is not cool.他告诉埃迪到'他妈的了,'而他的行为是不冷静。 An enraged Eddie launches into a tirade about how exactly he killed some of his victims.被激怒的埃迪发射变成一个长篇大论到底他杀害了他的一些受害者。 For example, he says that he once kidnapped a mother's quarterback and then conducted anal rape and &strangled him into knots&.例如,他说,他曾绑架了一名母亲的四分卫,然后进行肛门强奸和“扼杀成结他”。 This prompts Niko to respond with, &You need to get laid or something!&这促使尼科回应说,“你需要获得规定或东西!” Eddie says &A little jogger down by the water!&埃迪说,他已经做了,“一个小慢跑下来的水!” Low then takes out a knife and starts to attack Niko, quickly resulting in his own death.低然后拿出一把刀 ,开始攻击尼科,迅速导致死亡在他自己的。
editeditLCPD Database information LCPD数据库信息 Surname : Low 姓 :低
First Name : Eddie 名字 :埃迪
Place of Birth : San Fierro 出生地 :圣菲耶罗
Affiliations : N/A 背景 :无/阿&&
One of Eddie Low's victims埃迪一个低的受害者 Criminal Record : 刑事记录 :
1985 - Animal Cruelty 1985 - 爱护动物
1990 - Exposure Of A Person 1990年 - 一个人曝光
1995 - Public Lewdness 1995 - 公共淫荡
Notes : 注释 :
Possible sex offender可能的性犯罪者
Arrested several times for exposing himself to men in parks and masturbating in public places.涉嫌在公园暴露自己男女在公共场所自慰几次。
editeditEcounter Dialogue Ecounter对话&&This article or section needs to be cleaned up to meet the standards of Grand Theft Wiki 这篇文章或章节需要清理 ,以满足大盗窃罪的标准对Wiki
VERY messy, needs urgent attention, typos also.十分混乱,迫切需要注意,错别字也。& &
Note: Directly from the subtitles during the encounter.注:直接从字幕中遇到的问题。
First Encounter (version 1) 第一次接触(版本1)
(Cut scene, happens when you first walk up to him) (剪切场景,发生在你第一次走到他)
Eddie Low-&Hey there pal. Hey!&埃迪低“嘿伙计。嘿!”
Niko Bellic -&Hey.& 尼科Bellic - “嗨”。
Eddie Low-&Hey... what are you doing out here so late?&埃迪低“嘿...你在干什么这么晚在这里?”
Niko Bellic -&What's it to you? 尼科Bellic - “什么给你?
Eddie Low-&Nothin'... just trying to make conversation... just trying to keep the lonliness at bay... you know?&埃迪低“没办法,只是想... ...只是想使谈话保持在海湾的寂寞...你知道吗?”
Niko Bellic -&Whatever you say.& 尼科Bellic - “不管你说。”
Eddie Low-&Hey... you're not from around here, are you?&埃迪低“嘿...你是从这儿,你是不是?”
Niko Bellic -&No, i'm from Florida.& 尼科Bellic - “不,我是从佛罗里达州。”
Eddie Low- (giggles) &You're funny... you're a real joker. I knew a joker once. Lovely guy... came to a rather unfortunate end though. But I guess we all do though... Neee... in the end.&埃迪低(笑声)“你很有趣...你是一个真正的小丑。我知道一个滑稽一次。可爱的家伙...来到一个相当不幸的最后阶段。但我想我们大家都这样做,虽然... Neee最后...。“
Niko Bellic -&Okay...& 尼科Bellic - “好吧...”
Eddie Low-&Wait! Wait! Wait,mister. Do you ever wonder? Do you ever wonder if animals... if they masturbate?&埃迪低“等等!等一下等一下,先生。你永远不知道你是否想过如果动物...如果他们手淫?”
Niko Bellic -&Okay, listen, friend your'e creeping me out.& 尼科Bellic - “好吧,听着,我的朋友your'e爬出来。”
Eddie Low-&No... it's a silly question, I know... silly question. It's just that I was wondering. Because maybe that's what makes us different... from animals, I mean. Masturbating. Because it turns out we dont have souls, and animals use tools, and all that kind of thing... So maybe it's the masturbating. Maybe that's God's real gift to us?&埃迪低“号..这是一个愚蠢的问题,我知道...愚蠢的问题。这只是我不知道。因为也许这就是使我们从不同的动物...,我的意思。自慰。因为它原来我们不要有灵魂和动物使用的工具,以及所有那些东西...所以也许它是自慰。或许这是上帝的真正的礼物,我们?“
Niko Bellic -&Okay. I'd really like to get back on planet earth, so maybe i'll see you later.& 尼科Bellic - “好吧。我很想重新获得地球的行星,也许我会再见到你。”
Eddie Low-&No wait. Wait a minute mister! I'm sorry, i'm strange. I'm a weird guy... I know. (stutters) Hey, hey do you have a car? Can you get one?&埃迪低“不等待。等待一分钟先生!对不起,我很奇怪。我是个奇怪的家伙...我知道。(结结巴巴)嘿,嘿,你有车吗?你能得到一?“
Niko Bellic -&Why?& 尼科Bellic - “为什么?”
Eddie Low-&Because I have this rather heavy bag and I really need a lift, I can pay you.&埃迪低“因为我有这个颇重的袋子,我真的需要一个电梯,我可以付给你。”
Niko Bellic -&Okay, okay.& 尼科Bellic - “好吧,好吧。”
Eddie Low-&Thanks! I'm Eddie, by the way... Eddie Low.&埃迪低“谢谢!我埃迪顺便...埃迪低。”
Niko Bellic -&Yes. Fine. Come on.& 尼科Bellic - “是的。好的。来吧。”
(Cutscene ends, and you are in control. The next dialogue is during the trip to the docks.) (镜头切换,你控制英寸的一次对话是在码头的访问。)
Eddie Low-&Hey friend, this bag is awful heavy. You mind taking us down to the docks?&埃迪低“嘿朋友,这个袋子是可怕的沉重。你介意我们到码头?”
Niko Bellic -&Do you have a ship to catch? You going somewhere?& 尼科Bellic - “你有一艘船的渔获?你要去哪里?”
Eddie Low-&I'm not going anywhere, my friends are though, they're ' heading off' (laughs). &埃迪低:“我哪儿也不去,我的朋友,虽然,他们' 阻击'(笑)。”
Niko Bellic -&That's a funny joke-& 尼科Bellic - “这是一个有趣的笑话”
Eddie Low-&JOKE? JOKE! Eddie never jokes, Eddie needs to be taken seriously. They laughed at him once, but you can't laugh without a tounge, you can't point if you haven't got fingers can you? Thats what daddy told me... late at night... in my room.&埃迪低“的笑话?笑话!埃迪从来没有笑话,埃迪需要认真对待。他们嘲笑他一次,但你不能笑没有舌头,你可以不点,如果你没有得到手指可以吗?爸爸告诉我那是什么...在深夜在我的房间...。“
Niko Bellic -&Easy there buddy.& 尼科Bellic - “易有好朋友。”
Eddie Low-&We're friends, aren't we? We can talk to one another, share things?&埃迪低:“我们是朋友,不是吗?我们可以相互交谈,共享的东西?”
Niko Bellic -&Spill your guts.& 尼科Bellic - “溢出你的胆量。”
Eddie Low-&Eeeeeew, thats nasty. I don't like doing that. It's smelly. (giggles) I'm kidding. Isn't the world strange and nasty? I mean- when a girl looks at you, but it turns out she doesn't really love you at all, (grows angry) it turns out she's a whore!&埃迪低“Eeeeeew,那讨厌的。我不喜欢这样做。它的臭。(笑声)我开玩笑。不是全球奇怪和讨厌我的意思是,当一个女孩看着你,但事实证明我发现她并没有真正的爱你,(增长生气)原来她是一个妓女!“
Niko Bellic -&You are kind of a strange guy Eddie, have you ever considered psycho-therapy? You've got issues. 尼科Bellic - “你是埃迪样的奇怪的家伙,你有否考虑心理治疗?你有问题。
Eddie Low-&The only issue is I don't accept the world's bull shit.&埃迪低“唯一的问题是,我不接受世界的狗屁。”
(Another cutscene starts, they are now at the docks.) (另一个镜头切换启动时,他们现在在船坞。)
Eddie Low-&Wait here for me, friend. Special friend. I'm just dropping the kids off.埃迪低“等我在这里,朋友。特别的朋友。我只是去掉了孩子们了。
(Eddie runs towards the water, throws the bag, then runs back to Niko. When he gets back, the cutscene ends.) (埃迪水流走向,抛袋,然后跑回来尼科。当他回来时,镜头切换。)
Eddie Low-&Glad I got rid of that. Wouldn't want to get caught with it- people can be so narrow minded. Can... can you take me to Westminster ?&埃迪低“很高兴我得到你摆脱。不想得到它赶上了,人可以如此狭隘。能...你能带我到威斯敏斯特 ?“
Eddie Low-&I like Westminster . Lots of nice boys there, it's one of my hunting grounds.&埃迪低,“我喜欢西敏寺 。有很多不错的男孩,这是我的狩猎的原因之一。“
Niko Bellic -&Whatever gets you off, friend.& 尼科Bellic - “无论你得到了,朋友。”
Eddie Low-&Mmm, yeah. I like boys. I like girls too. Both are fun in different ways. The same ways aswell. We're all the same under those layers of hair and skin and fat. Everyone's got the same rotten livers and black hearts underneath it all.&埃迪低“嗯,是啊。我喜欢男孩。我喜欢的女孩了。两个人都在不同方式的乐趣。同样的方式为好。我们都是根据头发和皮肤和脂肪的层一样。每个人都得到了相同的烂肝脏和它下面黑色的心。“
Niko Bellic -&Sure. You should visit planet Earth sometime.& 尼科Bellic - “当然可以。你应该访问地球的某个时候。”
Eddie Low-&Where are you from, pal of mine? What's your accent? Are you from East Europe? Romania? Bulgaria? Balkans?&埃迪低“是哪里人,我的朋友吗?你叫什么口音?是从东欧吗?罗马尼亚?保加利亚?巴尔干?”
Niko Bellic -&Hey, you're a smart guy.& 尼科Bellic - “嘿,你是个聪明的家伙。”
Eddie Low-&Eddie's smart. Eddie's real smart. They always told them that, ' Eddie you're smart.'埃迪低“埃迪的聪明。埃迪的真正聪明的。他们总是告诉他们,' 你真聪明,埃迪。 Why don't you play with the other kids?' 你为什么不与其他孩子玩?' 'Don't touch him like that, Eddie. Stop it, Eddie. Stop It!' & '不要碰他,喜欢,埃迪。住手,埃迪。住手!“
Niko Bellic -&Yea, stop it, Eddie. Please.& 尼科Bellic - “是啊,阻止它,埃迪。请。”
Eddie Low- (giggles) &Your accent is funny. You know you can hear people accents when they scream? I can tell what borough people are from just by hearing them scream. I've heard enough Alderney accents tonight. (mimics scream) Oh God, oh God. Ahuh! I want to hear some nice rounded Algonquin voices. (mimics tearful scream) Please stop, please stop! Do... do you see? That?埃迪低(笑声)“你的口音是可笑。你知道你可以听到人们的口音时,他们尖叫?我可以告诉人们什么里尖叫从刚才听他们。我已经听够了奥尔德尼今晚口音。(模仿尖叫) 哦,上帝,哦,上帝。Ahuh!我想听到一些不错的圆形阿尔冈昆的声音。(模仿含泪尖叫) 请停止,请停止!你...你看见吗?那?
Niko Bellic -&You're making me a little uncomfortable, Eddie. I hope you're joking. 尼科Bellic - “你让我有点不舒服,埃迪。我希望你在开玩笑。
Eddie Low-&I'm sorry, pal. Of course im joking. Do you think I'm weird? Please, im just a no bullshit kind of guy. So, so what's your name and what'd'ya do? Those are normal questions.埃迪低“对不起,伙计。当然即时开玩笑。你觉得我奇怪?请,林只是一个没有那种家伙废话。所以,所以你叫什么名字和what'd'ya办?那些是正常的问题。
Niko Bellic -& Niko Bellic , I do what I can to survive... to get by.& 尼科Bellic - “ 的Niko Bellic ,我做我所能得到的生存...。“
Eddie Low-&That's cryptic. Things must be difficult for you. Do you hurt other people, Niko?埃迪低“这就是神秘的。事情必须是你很难。你伤害其他人,尼科?
Niko Bellic -&If they get in my way.& 尼科Bellic - “如果他们在我的方式获得。”
Eddie Low-&I wouldn't want to get in your way, Niko. I wouldn't want you to get in mine either. Aw we're good friends now, uh-huh? Special friends.埃迪低:“我不想让你的方式,Niko的。我不想让你在我得到的。胡现在我们是好朋友,嗯?特别的朋友。
(Arrives at Westminster ) (抵达威斯敏斯特 )
Eddie Low-&Here we are. Eddie's off to hunt for a nice boy. Thank you, Niko. Thank you, friend. I'll see you later, man-eater.&埃迪低“我们在这里。埃迪的起飞,以寻找一个不错的男孩。谢谢Niko的。谢谢你,朋友。我会看到你以后,人为吃。”
First Encounter (2nd version) 第一次遇到(第二版)
(Cut scene, happens when you first walk up to him) (剪切场景,发生在你第一次走到他)
Eddie Low-&Hey there pal. Hey!&埃迪低“嘿伙计。嘿!”
Eddie Low-&Hey... what are you doing out here so late?&埃迪低“嘿...你在干什么这么晚在这里?”
Niko Bellic -&What's it to you? 尼科Bellic - “什么给你?
Eddie Low-&Nothin'... just trying to make conversation... just trying to keep the lonliness at bay... you know?&埃迪低“没办法,只是想... ...只是想使谈话保持在海湾的寂寞...你知道吗?”
Niko Bellic -&Whatever you say.& 尼科Bellic - “不管你说。”
Eddie Low-&Hey... you're not from around here, are you?&埃迪低“嘿...你是从这儿,你是不是?”
Niko Bellic -&No, i'm from Florida.& 尼科Bellic - “不,我是从佛罗里达州。”
Eddie Low- (giggles) &You're funny... you're a real joker. I knew a joker once. Lovely guy... came to a rather unfortunate end though. But I guess we all do though... Neee... in the end.&埃迪低(笑声)“你很有趣...你是一个真正的小丑。我知道一个滑稽一次。可爱的家伙...来到一个相当不幸的最后阶段。但我想我们大家都这样做,虽然... Neee最后...。“
Niko Bellic -&Okay...& 尼科Bellic - “好吧...”
Eddie Low-&Wait! Wait! Wait,mister. Do you ever wonder? Do you ever wonder if animals... if they masturbate?&埃迪低“等等!等一下等一下,先生。你永远不知道你是否想过如果动物...如果他们手淫?”
Niko Bellic -&Okay, listen, friend your'e creeping me out.& 尼科Bellic - “好吧,听着,我的朋友your'e爬出来。”
Eddie Low-&No... it's a silly question, I know... silly question. It's just that I was wondering. Because maybe that's what makes us different... from animals, I mean. Masturbating. Because it turns out we dont have souls, and animals use tools, and all that kind of thing... So maybe it's the masturbating. Maybe that's God's real gift to us?&埃迪低“号..这是一个愚蠢的问题,我知道...愚蠢的问题。这只是我不知道。因为也许这就是使我们从不同的动物...,我的意思。自慰。因为它原来我们不要有灵魂和动物使用的工具,以及所有那些东西...所以也许它是自慰。或许这是上帝的真正的礼物,我们?“
Niko Bellic -&Okay. I'd really like to get back on planet earth, so maybe i'll see you later.& 尼科Bellic - “好吧。我很想重新获得地球的行星,也许我会再见到你。”
Eddie Low-&No wait. Wait a minute mister! I'm sorry, i'm strange. I'm a weird guy... I know. (stutters) Hey, hey do you have a car? Can you get one?&埃迪低“不等待。等待一分钟先生!对不起,我很奇怪。我是个奇怪的家伙...我知道。(结结巴巴)嘿,嘿,你有车吗?你能得到一?“
Niko Bellic -&Why?& 尼科Bellic - “为什么?”
Eddie Low-&Because I have this rather heavy bag and I really need a lift, I can pay you.&埃迪低“因为我有这个颇重的袋子,我真的需要一个电梯,我可以付给你。”
Niko Bellic -&Okay, okay.& 尼科Bellic - “好吧,好吧。”
Eddie Low-&Thanks! I'm Eddie, by the way... Eddie Low.&埃迪低“谢谢!我埃迪顺便...埃迪低。”
Niko Bellic -&Yes. Fine. Come on.& 尼科Bellic - “是的。好的。来吧。”
(Cutscene ends, and you are in control. The next dialogue is during the trip to the docks.) (镜头切换,你控制英寸的一次对话是在码头的访问。)
Eddie Low-&Hey friend, this bag is awful heavy. You mind taking us down to the docks?&埃迪低“嘿朋友,这个袋子是可怕的沉重。你介意我们到码头?”
Niko Bellic -&What you got in your bag, friend?& 尼科Bellic - “你在你的包了,朋友?”
Eddie Low-&None of your business, nosey parker. You know, if you keep sticking your nose into other people's business you might just lose it. You might have it cut off and be left with a bleeding, bubbling stump of flappy skin and cartilage. You wouldn't want that, would you?&埃迪低“关你的事,八卦帕克。你知道,如果你一直坚持到别人的生意你的鼻子你可能只是失去它。你可能有它切断并有出血左,鼓泡flappy皮肤和残肢软骨。你不会希望出现这种情况,你会吗?“
Niko Bellic -&I wouldn't let that happen.& 尼科Bellic - “我不会让这种情况发生。”
Eddie Low-&What if it did? What if it happened when you were asleep?&埃迪低“如果它没有什么,如果它发生时,你睡着了?”
Niko Bellic -&I don't sleep.& 尼科Bellic - “我不睡觉。”
Eddie Low-&He, he, he, he, he. You're funny. Everything sleeps. Even sharks swim when they sleep. Hey, have you ever wondered what it would be like to be eaten by a shark?&埃迪低“他,他,他,他,他。你笑。一切都睡。鲨鱼游泳时,即使他们的睡眠。嘿,你有没有想过它会喜欢被鲨鱼吃了吗?”
Niko Bellic -&No.& 尼科Bellic - “号”
Eddie Low-&Do you think that a shark's mouth smells of fish when it opens up to eat you? Do you think that sharks are evil?&埃迪低“你认为鲨鱼的嘴鱼的气味时,它开辟了吃你吗?你认为鲨鱼是坏事吗?”
Niko Bellic -&I think humans are the only evil things on this planet.& 尼科Bellic - “我认为人类是这个星球上只有邪恶的东西。”
Eddie Low-&I agree. You're clever. Apart from squirrels. They're evil, they squirm a lot when they die.&埃迪低“我同意。你聪明。松鼠除了从。它们是邪恶的,他们蠕动时,很多死。”
(Another cutscene starts, they are now at the docks.) (另一个镜头切换启动时,他们现在在码头。)
Eddie Low-&Wait here for me, friend. Special friend. I'm just dropping the kids off.埃迪低“等我在这里,朋友。特别的朋友。我只是去掉了孩子们了。
(Eddie runs towards the water, throws the bag, then runs back to Niko. When he gets back, the cutscene ends.) (埃迪水流走向,抛袋,然后跑回来尼科。当他回来时,镜头切换。)
Eddie Low-&Glad I got rid of that. Wouldn't want to get caught with it- people can be so narrow minded. Can... can you take me to Westminster ?&埃迪低“很高兴我得到你摆脱。不想得到它赶上了,人可以如此狭隘。能...你能带我到威斯敏斯特 ?“
Eddie Low-&It's hard to say goodbye to people sometimes, isn't it? You don't know when to let them go. Have you ever had to say goodbye to someone close to you?&埃迪低“这很难说再见的人,有时,是不是?你不知道什么时候让他们走。你曾经说再见你身边的人?”
Niko Bellic -&I don't let people get close to me.& 尼科Bellic - “我不会让大家亲近我。”
Eddie Low-&That's sad. I get close to a lot of people. Quickly. You always have to say goodbye to them, though. It's really sad.&埃迪低“这真让人难过。我亲近的人很多。快速。你总是要对他们说再见,虽然。这是很可悲的。”
Niko Bellic -&What makes you have to say goodbye to them?& 尼科Bellic - “什么使你不得不说再见呢?”
Eddie Low-&They start to get smelly. That's when Eddie goes out into the yard and starts to burn tires again.The neighbors don't like it when Eddie burns his tires. They don't know what the other smell would be though. They wouldn't mind burning rubber if they knew what the other option was. No they wouldn't, pal of mine.&埃迪低“他们开始变得臭。那个时候埃迪出门到院子里,开始燃烧轮胎的again.The邻居不喜欢他的轮胎时,埃迪烧伤。他们不知道什么其他的气味会虽然。他们不会介意,如果他们知道燃烧橡胶的其他选项是什么。没有他们不会,我的朋友。“
Niko Bellic -&You know, I already have a lot of friends.& 尼科Bellic - “你知道,我已经有很多朋友。”
Eddie Low-&I though you didn't let people get close to you? You have to let down your barriers. Let Eddie inside. What's your name pal?&埃迪低:“我虽然你没有让人们亲近你呢?你必须放下你的障碍。让埃迪内。你叫什么名字朋友?”
Niko Bellic -&Niko.& 尼科Bellic - “尼科。”
Eddie Low-&Don't push me away, Niko. Eddie doesn't like it when people push him away. Eddie pushes back.&埃迪低“别逼我了,Niko的。埃迪不喜欢它,当人们把他带走。埃迪推回去。”
Niko Bellic -&I push back too.& 尼科Bellic - “我推了。”
Eddie Low-&If I didn't know better, Niko, I would think that that was a pick up line. I push, you push back? Beast with two backs. Number of the beast. Man and beast. Do you want to come out to Hercules with me?&埃迪低,“如果我不知道更好,Niko的,我认为这是一个拿起线。我推,你推回来?两个背。野兽的野兽的数目。人与野兽。你想出来大力士我了吗?“
Niko Bellic -&I'm not like that, friend.& 尼科Bellic - “我不喜欢的,朋友。”
Eddie Low-&What are you like, pal? Eddie is into most things. Would you let Eddie tie you up? Tie you up and have some fun with you? Have you ever lost control? Have you ever let someone else take charge of you? It could be a wild ride!&埃迪低“你怎么样,伙计?埃迪是到大多数的事情。你让埃迪配合你?领带你和与你有好玩的?你曾经失去控制?你有没有让别人抓你呢?这可能是一个野生骑!“
Niko Bellic -&This ride is wild enough for me, so can you stop with that weird shit, pal? Now.& 尼科Bellic - “这是野生我骑够,所以你能停止与该怪异狗屎,伙计?现在”。
Eddie Low-&You are cold! You really don't like other people, do you? You don't like to play!&埃迪低:“你是太冷了!你真的不喜欢别人没有,你呢?你不喜欢玩!”
(Arrives at Westminster ) (抵达威斯敏斯特 )
Eddie Low-&Here we are. Eddie's off to hunt for a nice boy. Thank you, Niko. Thank you, friend. I'll see you later, man-eater.埃迪低“我们在这里。埃迪的起飞,以寻找一个不错的男孩。,谢谢Niko的。谢谢你,朋友。我会看到你以后,人为吃。
Second Encounter 第二次相遇
(Cutscene starts, Eddie jumps from around the corner startling Niko) (镜头切换启动时,埃迪Niko的跳跃各地的角落惊人)
Eddie Low-&Hey there pal! Hey!&埃迪低“嘿朋友!嘿!”
Eddie Low-&Niko. The Belkan sociopath.&埃迪低“尼科。Belkan反社会的。”
Niko Bellic -&Eddie Low. The animal masturbater.& 尼科Bellic - “埃迪低。masturbater的动物。”
Eddie Low- (giggles) &You and your wicked sense of humor. You're quite naughty. Quite, quite naughty.&埃迪低(笑声)“你和你的幽默感邪恶的感觉。你很调皮。非常,非常顽皮。”
Niko Bellic -&Whatever.& 尼科Bellic - “无所谓”。
Eddie Low-&Quite naughty... do you like to get spanked? (mimics spank) Like, like that?&埃迪低“很调皮...你想获得屁股?(模仿一巴掌)一样,喜欢吗?”
Niko Bellic -&Excuse me?& 尼科Bellic - “对不起我吗?”
Eddie Low-&No. Nothing silly, I'm just being silly. Silly, little billy! That's me!... I like it though. I like to get spanked.&埃迪低“号的任何愚蠢的,我只是无聊。傻,小比利!这就是我!...虽然我喜欢它。我想了解屁股。”
Niko Bellic -&Fuck off, you're creeping me out.& 尼科Bellic - “滚开,你爬我。”
Eddie Low-&No, I don't want to make you angry Niko. I dont want to be creepy, It's just my way.&埃迪低“不,我不想让你生气尼科。我不希望被爬行,这只是我的方式。”
Niko Bellic -&Well, your way is not cool.& 尼科Bellic - “嗯,你的方法是不是很酷。”
Eddie Low- (gets angry) &Not cool? You say Eddie's not cool? I don't fit in with the in crowd? Well Mrs. Smith, Eddie's taken your star son, your prized little quarterback and fucked him in the ass and then tied him up, strangled him into knots! And your daughter, your pretty little daughter, Mrs. Abraham... Eddie's ripped out her intestines to see if he could feel anything. And you know what, he couldn't, he couldn't...&埃迪低(生气)“不冷?你说埃迪的不冷静?我不适合于在与人群?那么史密斯夫人,埃迪的听你的明星儿子,你的珍贵小四分卫和他的屁股性交然后把他绑起来,把结他勒死!和你女儿,你的漂亮的小女儿,亚伯拉罕夫人...埃迪的撕掉了她的肠子,看他是否能感觉到什么。你知道吗,他不能,他无法离开'吨..“
Niko Bellic -&You should get laid or something.& 尼科Bellic - “你应该得到奠定什么的。”
Eddie Low-&Oh, I just did... a little jogger down by the water. But you know what, handsome? I've got a hunger tonight that can't be sated. Come here!&埃迪低“哦,我只是做一点点...慢跑者下降了水。但是你知道吗,漂亮吗?我有一个饥饿今晚不能得到满足。过来!”
(Eddie Low pulls out a knife and swings it at Niko, Niko jumps out of the way and the cutscene ends and the player is now in control and has to kill Eddie Low to beat the mission.) (埃迪低拿出刀和Niko的摆动它,Niko的跳出的方式,镜头切换,和现在的球员在控制并杀死埃迪低打的使命。)
editeditTrivia 琐事 It is possible that he is named for Edward Low , an eighteenth century pirate notable for his methods of torturing and murdering on a whim.这是可能的,他是一个名为爱德华低 ,一显着的18世纪海盗心血来潮就为他的折磨和谋杀的方法。
He only appears for either of his encounters at night.他只出现在夜晚,他遇到的。
Jon Atkinson said Eddie lived in Dukes although his encounters are both in Alderney.阿特金森说,埃迪乔恩住在公爵虽然他的遭遇在奥尔德尼两者。
It becomes something of a running gag that the LCPD have not yet given him a nickname, and is repeatedly stated within articles on The Liberty Tree. The mayor of Liberty City even commented the nickname the LCPD gave to the killer, Eddie Low, is pretty stupid and heads will roll for this ( he later corrects himself, saying simply 'people will suffer' for this ).作呕的东西,成为一个运行中的LCPD还没有给他一个绰号,并一再表示在文章上利伯蒂特里。 自由女神的市长甚至评论的昵称LCPD给了杀手,埃迪低,是相当愚蠢和校长将推出这个(他后来纠正自己,简单地说,'人会受到'为这个)。
Eddie believes that the weak should die.埃迪认为,弱应该死。 For instance in his MyRoom profile, he says that in Indonesia, they decapitate those who masturbate.对于他的实例MyRoom形象,他说,在印尼,他们斩首那些谁手淫。 To this, he said, &Now they have the right idea. The weak should be killed&.对此,他说:“现在他们有正确的想法。弱应该被杀死”。
Eddie prime targets are joggers and mostly murders them at night in parks.埃迪的首要目标是慢跑者和主要谋杀他们在公园的夜晚。
Eddie has a pet cat that he feeds &casseroles&.埃迪说,他的宠物猫饲料“砂锅”。
Eddie is the person who posted the random encounters on 埃迪是谁的人张贴在随机遇到
If you take away Eddie's knife when he attacks, he will run away.如果你拿走埃迪的刀时,他的攻击,他会逃跑。
GTA IV Characters多伦多四特点
Niko Bellic • Phil Bell • Roman Bellic • Ray Boccino • Bernie Crane • Manny Escuela • Mikhail Faustin • Dwayne Forge • Vladimir Glebov • Jon Gravelli • &Little& Jacob Hughes • Brucie Kibbutz • Derrick McReary • Francis McReary • Gerald McReary • Kate McReary • Patrick &Packie& McReary • James Pegorino • Dimitri Rascalov • Playboy X (Trey Stewart) • Elizabeta Torres • United Liberty Paper 尼科Bellic • 菲尔贝尔 • 罗马Bellic • 雷Boccino • 伯尼起重机 • 曼尼埃斯库埃拉 • 米哈伊尔福斯坦 • 德韦恩热 • 弗拉基米尔格列博夫 • 乔恩格拉韦利 • “小”雅各布休斯 • Brucie基布兹 • 德里克McReary • 弗朗西斯McReary • 杰拉尔德McReary • 凯特McReary • 帕特里克“Packie提供”McReary • 詹姆斯佩戈里诺 • 迪米特里Rascalov • 花花公子第十章(特雷斯图尔特) • 伊丽莎贝塔托雷斯 • 美国自由女神纸&&
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Characters in GTA IV • Category:Characters in GTA IV • Grand Theft Auto IV • Category:Characters 第四特征多伦多 • 分类:四特征多伦多 • 侠盗车手四 • 分类:字符
Retrieved from &
Categories : Characters | Cleanup | Characters in GTA IV | Random Characters 分类 : 人物 | 清理 | 四特征多伦多 | 随机字符
Improve Grand Theft Wiki by editing this page以盗窃罪提高大维基编辑此页
CloverLynx made an edit on July 15, 2010 CloverLynx作了编辑日
History 历史&&Related changes 有关的变化&&Permanent link 永久链接&&What links here 这里有什么联系&&View random page 随机页面
Report a problem with this page 报告问题与此页
Share 分享
Rate this article: 给该文章:
2..5000 / 5 1 一 2 2 3 3 4 4 5 5 Unrate it Unrate它