中国的冬奥同学聚会筹委会会地址在哪to do usual on a toy who you don't k

2T&& &3T&& 4T&& 5F&& 6 F&& &7F
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
题型:阅读理解
(判断型)阅读短文,判断下列句子是否符合短文内容。符合的写(T),不符合的写(F)。(共5小题,计10分) When you are watching TV, you will notice that more and more famous stars make the ads on TV. Many people believe them because they are famous. But have you ever thought if the ads are real or not?
In the past few years, lots of stars have been on TV or newspapers as spokesmen(代言人) of some products(产品), such as Sanlu Milk and Haojixing Study Machine. People spent much money on these products, but at last, many of them were not like what the stars said. More and more people are very angry with the famous actors for making the ads after the accident of Sanlu Children Milk.
What are the public’s ideas about the famous people making ads on TV? Do you agree that the famous people should take responsibility (负责任) if the products have any problems? A research shows that about 36% think it wasn’t the famous stars’ fault(过错),but they all think famous stars should give out the money they got from the ads or the charity(慈善机构). More than 34% think the famous stars must take responsibility. They are dishonest and lose themselves in the public.
So we should be more careful when we buy things advertised by the stars. We must find what these things are really like instead of only listening to what the stars say. 【小题1】Many people believe the ads because they’re made by famous people. 【小题2】In fact, some products were not like what the stars said. 【小题3】About 36% think famous stars should give out the money they got from the ads to the charity. 【小题4】All the famous actors are not honest and lose themselves in the public. 【小题5】When we buy things, we should only listen to what the stars say.
来源:2011年初中毕业升学考试(上海卷)英语(带解析)
True or false (判断下列句子是否符合短文内容,符合的用“T”表示,不符合的用“F”表示)1.Biggie Burger, a new restaurant, will soon be opened in the town. A large group of kids and parents are holding signs outside it yesterday. They were there because they didn’t want to the restaurant to open. Never!2.“This kind of food is really bad for us !” said Diana, “It’s high in salt, fat and sugar. It’s unhealthy and we are going to say ‘No’ to it!”3.“Our town has been a quiet place. Restaurants like this bring people and also a lot of trouble to this area,” said Barbara. “And I’m afraid they will take business away from our local restaurants.”4.Other local people disagree. The officials believe that Biggie Burger will bring in huge amounts of money to help improve the town. And the 17-year-old Sandy can’t wait for Biggie Burger to open. “I love their hamburgers and fried chicken wings! And I can get a job there.”5.Sandy’s dad, a cleaner, agrees, “Biggie Burger’s prices are just right for a family like ours.”6.Michael, who owns a toy shop next door to Biggie Burger, is excited, too. “Maybe people who come for a Biggie Burger will spend a few minutes in my store and pick up something.”7.The town will hold a meeting on Thursday to hear sides. Everyone is welcome to attend it. Come and voice your opinion!【小题1】Biggie Burger was opened yesterday and many people were there.【小题2】Diana thinks that the food in Biggie Burger is too expensive.【小题3】Barbara is afraid that fewer people will come to the local restaurants.【小题4】Sandy has found a job in Biggie Burger and loves food there.【小题5】Cleaners like Sandy’s dad in the town can afford the food in Biggie Burger.【小题6】Michael welcomes the opening of Biggie Burger.【小题7】The town doesn’t care about people’s opinions when making a decision.
来源:2012届陕西省咸阳实验中学初三下学期中考模拟英语试卷(带解析)
阅读下面短文,判断下列句子是否符合短文的内容,符合的用“A”表示,不符合的用“B”表示。Travelling has been popular with people for a long time. Many of today’s travellers are trying to find an unusual experience or adventure. Hiking may be a good choice.Instead of spending your vacation on a bus, in a hotel or sitting on the beach, you may want to try hiking. Hiking is a great way to travel. You will get close to nature and take exercise at the same time. Hiking is easy to do and doesn’t have to be very expensive. You can hike close to home or travel to other places. The basic equipment(设备)you need for hiking is simple: good shoes, clothes and a backpack. You can hike in the mountain, in a forest or along a river. You can also go for a hike in the city.Hiking is fun and exciting, but you shouldn’t forget safety. Here are some basic tips for successful hiking:﹡Don’t hike alone.﹡Bring water, a good map and a cellphone.﹡Wear a hat to protect yourself from the sun.【小题1】Hiking is a good way to get close to nature.【小题2】Good shoes, clothes and a backpack are the basic equipment for hiking.【小题3】 People can only hike in the mountain, in a forest or along a river.【小题4】Hiking is always fun, exciting and safe【小题5】 You’d better go hiking with others.
来源:2011年湖北省宜昌市中考英语试卷
True or False(判断下列句子是否符合短文内容, 符合的用”T”表示,不符合的用”F”表示) : ( 7分)
Biggie Burger, a new fast food
restaurant, will soon be opened in the town. A large group of kids and parents
were holding signs shouting outside it yesterday. They were there because hey
didn't want the restaurant to open. Never!
“This kind of food is really bad for us!”
said Diana,” It’s
high in salt, fat, and sugar. it’s unhealthy and we are going to
say ’no’ to it!”
“Our town has been a quiet place. Restaurants like this bring
people and also a lot of trouble to this area,”
said Barbara.” And I’m
afraid they will take business away form our local restaurants.”
Other local people disagree .The
officials believe that Biggie Burger will bring in huge amounts of money to
help improve the town. And 17-year-old Sandy can’t
wait for Biggie Burger to open.” I love their hamburgers and
fried chicken wings! And I can get a job there.”
Sandy’s
dad, a cleaner, agrees,” Biggie Burger’s prices are just right for a family like ours.”
Michael, who owns a toy shop next
door to Biggie Burger, is excited, too.”
Maybe people who come for a Biggie Burger will spend a few minutes in my store
and pick up something.”
The town will hole a meeting on
Thursday to hear sides. Everyone is welcome to attend it. Come and voice your
opinion!
1.Biggie Burger was opened yesterday and many
people were there.
2. Diana thinks that the food in Biggie Burger
is too expensive.
3.Barbara is afraid that fewer people will
come to the local restaurants.
4.Sandy has found a job in Biggie Burger and
loves food there.
5. Cleaners like Sandy’s
dad in the town can afford the food in Biggie Burger.
6. Michael welcomes the opening of Biggie
Burger.
7.The town doesn’t
care about people’s opinions when making a decision.
来源:2011年上海市闸北区九年级下质量调研考试英语卷
True or False (判断下列句子是否符合短文内容,符合的用&T&表示,不符合的用&F&表示):(7分)
Richard is an exchange student
from the USA. He is teaching his friends at Rose Garden School how to play
Softball. He is explaining the rules.
Richard:&&&&
First, we need a bat, a ball and some bases.
Ben:&&&&&&&
What are bases?
They are flat squares that show you where to run. After you hit the ball, you
have to run around the bases.
If you stand on a base, you are
safe. If you are running to a base, and the other team touches the base with
the ball, then you are out.
Jennifer:&&&&
Oh, I see. How would I hit the ball?
Have you seen baseball on television?
I have.
Well, Softball is like baseball, only the ball is bigger and softer too.
Do you like volleyball? I love it.
I like to play beach volleyball. It's different from volleyball.
How?
In beach volleyball, you only have two people on each team and the court is
smaller.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Do you play on the beach?
Yes. It’s good because if you dive for the ball, you
don’t hurt yourself.
Do you play football at your school?
Which kind of football?
I don't understand there more than one kind? I thought everyone play the same
kind of football.
No. In the USA, we have football and soccer. Soccer is a game that is played
around the world.
In other countries, soccer is
called football. In the USA, we also play a different game called football.
In this game, you throw the ball
and you have to wear a helmet to play.
Well, I want to play softball.
1. The rules for playing softball are nearly
the same as those for playing baseball.
2.In a softball game, if your team is running
to a base and the other team touches the base with the ball, you are safe.
3.A baseball is smaller and harder than a
softball.
4.Richard is teaching his friends how to play
softball.
5. According to Richard, playing beach
volleyball is much more dangerous than playing volleyball.
6. Jennifer thought that the word 'football'
had only one meaning.
7.In the USA, 'soccer' is also
called 'football'.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
作业讨论群:

我要回帖

更多关于 筹委会架构 的文章

随机推荐