有一首歌叫If you,其中有一句是I'm so hard touch.........we don't touch down,还有就

优徳w88:200火电厂经营部工作计划管理怎么做? 请前辈说说每个月的日常工作,流程,考核。
关键词:优徳w88
合作媒体推荐
看过本文的人还看过Talking Point
19 Aug 2016 at 13:00
I’ve spent this week at the Edinburgh Festival watching stand up comedians and the odd play. Yesterday I started the day at the unearthly hour of 11.30 by watching a play called ‘Irons’. It’s about three West Ham fans and is set at three away matches.
It explores the kind of friendships that working class men form through football, the bonds and emotional ties that ensue. The whole set is made up of three chairs, the seats that Dean, Jason and Ash sit in. The dialogue is littered with football chants and the kind of humour that you hear at games every week. It shows the macho side of football friendships and the aggression that can be experienced at away games, and I imagine virtually every football fan, whether you’re a Hammer or not, would relate to the interplay between the three characters.
At one point Ash announces he’s going into hospital for ten days, but doesn’t reveal why, prompting a lot of speculation including from Dean, who jokes that he’s going in for a ‘dick enlargement’, and given that Ash never uses it, Dean can’t understand why. It’s difficult to write a review of this play and not reveal the plot twist, but seeing as it’s in the publicity for the play I think I can reveal it here. Ash becomes Ashleigh, a transgender woman. The other two, when Ashleigh attends her first match as a woman, are horrified when they eventually realise who she is. They launch into all the stereotypes and reckon that she can no longer be a friend.
The interplay between the three of them is at times horrifying, at times poignant and at times funny. I’ll admit to the odd tear running down my cheek. The play ends with the three being reconciled after West Ham fail to win the Premier League by a single point from Manchester City. Just like their dreams, they face and die. I have no hesitation in naming this play as my ‘show of the week’.
You don’t have to be a West Ham fan to enjoy it, you don’t even need to be a football fan. The other interesting thing was that I had assumed that all three actors must be West Ham supporters, given the way they did all he chants and West Ham banter. I spoke to the cast afterwards and in fact only one of them is a West Ham supporter. One of the others supports, horror of horrors, Spurs, while the other is a QPR season ticket holder and has a QPR tattoo on his arm!
If you’re in Edinburgh next week, go and see it. It’s on that the Greenside on Infirmary Street every day at 11.25. Five starts from me.
Talking Point
19 Aug 2016 at 08:00
Yesterday West Ham released a press released confirming that permission to increase the capacity of the London Stadium to 60,000 had been rejected by the Safety Advisory Group (SAG) principally led by Newham council who also part owns the stadium in the guise of E20 Stadium LLP.
The safety group are concerned about a number safety issues, the principle one of which is persistent standing which is against Premier League regulations when the game is in play.
The statement says:
“Following a meeting of the London Stadium Safety Advisory Group, Newham Council has formally agreed to increase the working capacity of the London Stadium to 57,000 (from 54,000) ahead of the Club’s first home Premier League match against AFC Bournemouth on Sunday 21st August.
All West Ham United Season Ticket Holders, Club London Members and Claret Members who have already been allocated tickets in the ballot for the game will be able to take their seats for the historic match, alongside AFC Bournemouth’s official allocation of away supporters.
Both of the opening two fixtures were hailed a resounding success by supporters and media commentators alike but the LSSAG has identified that standing in an all-seater stadium is dangerous and contrary to ground regulations.
The Club appreciates that many supporters across the country do stand at football matches, but London Stadium is licensed as an all-seater Stadium and persistent standing has posed a significant problem to many supporters, particularly young and disabled ticket holders.
LSSAG will continue to monitor the situation very closely and has noted that the Club has issued messages to supporters to remain seated throughout the game, and acknowledge that the Club will want to increase the capacity to 60,000 as soon as possible.
Vice Chairman Baroness Brady CBE said: “As a Board we must follow the guidance as set out by LSSAG to ensure more supporters are able to attend matches at our stunning new home.
“While an increased capacity of 57,000 is naturally a significant step forward for all concerned, we absolutely aim to operate at the full 60,000 capacity in the very near future.
“We respect the decision of LSSAG and Newham Council and will work closely with them, and with our supporters, so that we are able to reach a 60,000 capacity in the coming weeks.
“The SAG have identified that standing in an all-seater stadium is dangerous and that we must continue to communicate this to our supporters.”
Joint-Chairmen David Sullivan and David Gold added: “We understand the traditions of football and that many supporters like to stand, but the reality is that the license is for all-seating. Therefore, we urge our supporters to watch the game from their seats.”
The Club will continue to work with LS185, London Borough of Newham, the LSSAG and all relevant authorities and partners to operate at the intended 60,000 capacity as soon as possible.&
This means Sunday’s game against Bournemouth, the Europa League game next week against Astra and most likely all future Premier League games will be restricted to 57,000 tickets until the SAG are satisfied that safety concerns which include standing are resolved.
With 52,000 confirmed season ticket holders and away supporters entitled to up to 3,000 ticket allocation it means less than 2,000 tickets per match will be available for Claret Members in the ballot for general admission.
In truth, if we see persistent standing or protests on Sunday during the match we may never get to a 60,000 capacity and will have almost zero chance of getting of ever getting to our goal of 66,000 capacity next season.
That will be a bitter pill to swallow for some – like me – who have stood in front of their seats for decades but if we truly want to have one of the biggest stadiums in England and our club to move onwards and upwards we will need to play ball and reluctantly follow the regulations set down by the Premier League for now.
I have been openly pro-standing and was beyond furious when I got the email from Karren Brady last week threatening to revoke my season ticket if I stood on Sunday.
However on reflection after calming down I will reluctantly take to my seat in block 113 row 19 on Sunday assuming the eighteen rows in front of me do like wise as I want to support my club I love. I want to support the club’s ambition to play in front of a
60,000 or 66,000 seater stadium so I
am prepared to sacrifice my preference to stand-up to watch football.
If we remain a 57,000 capacity stadium then Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester City and Spurs will soon over take us in terms of capacity and we will always be below Arsenal in terms of capacity. If we do reach finally
reach 66,000 capacity next season we will second in England only to Old Trafford with 75,000.
The future is in all our hands I guess.
Match Thread
18 Aug 2016 at 22:00
Same old West Ham…
Well that was a bit of a disappointment, wasn’t it? Usual story. Open goal missed and you just know we’re going to conceded one at the other end. And that’s exactly what happened. I watched the match in a pub in Edinburgh. I even got them to change it on their TV from the Olympics. And none of the punters complained. They probably wish they had after watching it… So here are some talking points…
1. Gokhan Tore – a couple of good crosses but I lost count of the number of times he lost possession. OK, perhaps too early to judge but so far he hasn’t impressed me. A bit too much like Matt Jarvis. Promises a lot, delivers little.
2. No one seemed to want it. There was no urgency, no passion. Too little pace.
3. Glad to see Michail Antonio restored to his rightful position, although I’d rather see him down the right than the left. He nearly had two goals – both looked certainties, but it wasn’t to be. It will take him a few matches to get used to being back on the front line.
4. Enner Valencia. Another dreadful game. Showed nothing. Kept losing the ball. Take ?10 million for him if we can get it before 31 August.
5. Jonathan Calleri didn’t feature too much but got into good positions and I look forward to seeing more of him.
6. Marcus Browne had a really bright 20 minutes when he came on from Tore. Did brilliantly in his one on one from the half way line. Could have shot but unselfishly laid it off for Antonio. He probably wishes he hadn’t. He can be satisfied with his contribution.
7. A word on Mark Noble. Didn’t have the
best of games but again took a brilliant penalty. You never really think he’s going to miss, do you?
8. I thought Obiang, Burke and Oxford were all disappointing and none of them asserted themselves onto the game. OK, Burke has an excuse because he’s not a left back, but the other two should be trying to force their way into Bilic’s first choice eleven.
9. I suppose it’s too early to get too depressed given that we have Payet and Lanzini due back shortly, but the last two games have shown that we’re not quite as good as some of us like to think we are.
10. The only upside of this result is that it means we will have a very competitive game at the Olympic Stadium in a week’s time. It also means means that Bilic will need to put out a full strength side. Just what you need three days before taking on a rampant Manchester City.
PLAYER PERFORMANCE POLL
If you can’t see the box below, click
to give your player ratings for the Astra match.
Match Thread
18 Aug 2016 at 18:45
Astra Giurgiu v West Ham
Europa League Qualifying Round
Stadionul Marin Anastasovici
TV: BT Sport 2
Radio: WHUFC.com
Starting XI: Randolph, Byram, Oxford, Ogbonna, Burke, Noble, Obiang, Antonio, Tore, Valencia, Calleri
Subs: Adrian, Reid, Kouyate, Carroll, Collins, Fletcher, Browne.
Please use this thread to comment on the match as it progresses.
Dan Coker's Match Preview
18 Aug 2016 at 08:00
Astra Giurgiu were founded in 1921 as Astra Romana Sports Club in Ploiesti, a city north of the Romanian capital Bucharest. The club was taken over by Ioan Niculae in 1990 and embarked on its first season in Romania’s top flight in 1998/99. Niculae moved the club from Ploiesti to Giurgiu in 2012 and the club finished 4th in the 2012/13 season, qualifying for the Europa League and ensuring an introduction to continental competition. Astra won the Romanian league title for the first time in their history last season but were knocked out of the Champions League at the third qualifying round stage having been defeated 4-1 on aggregate by FC Copenhagen – their hopes of group stage European football this season now transfer to the Europa League with this play-off against West Ham United.
Astra negotiated their way through two of the Europa League’s qualification rounds last season including, of course, knocking out the Hammers to reach the play-off for the group stage, where they were defeated by AZ Alkmaar of the Netherlands. The Black Devils did qualify for the group stage in 2014/15 however, by defeating French giants Lyon on away goals in the play-off. They subsequently finished bottom of a group containing Red Bull Salzburg, Celtic and Dinamo Zagreb, although they picked up points at home with a draw against the Glasgow side and a win over the Croatians. They did lose 5-1 twice in the group stage, in the away matches in Salzburg and Zagreb.
While Niculae remains the club’s owner, the chairman is former Romanian international goalkeeper Danut Coman, a 37-year-old best known for his two spells with Rapid Bucharest. Head coach Marius Sumudica (pictured below celebrating at the final whistle after the second leg with West Ham last season) is a 45-year-old in his third spell in charge of the club. Sumudica, a former striker standing at 5’10, won the Romanian League with Rapid Bucharest in 1999 and the Romanian Cup with the same club in 1998 and 2002. He has previously managed an array of clubs in Romania, as well as enjoying brief spells coaching in Greece and the United Arab Emirates. Sumudica will not be on the touchline for either leg of this tie though as he is banned from all football activities for two months due to betting breaches
The Players
One of Astra’s most notable players is 27-year-old goalkeeper Silviu Lung Junior (pictured below), who will wear number 1 and stands at 6’2. He is the son of Silviu Lung, who was also a goalkeeper who won 77 caps for his country between 1979 and 1993. Lung Senior represented his country at Euro ’84 and the 1990 World Cup in Italy, where he was captain in all four matches but couldn’t keep out any of Ireland’s penalties as Pat Bonner’s save from Daniel Timofte and David O’Leary’s famous final spot-kick knocked the Romanians out in the second phase. Lung Junior started his career with 57 appearances for Universitatea Craiova between 2007 and 2011, during which time he was the regular goalkeeper for the Romanian Under-21 side. He signed for Astra in 2011 and has since made over 100 appearances for the club. Lung Junior has won six full caps for Romania and was part of the squad for Euro 2016.
Captain Junior Morais (pictured below), who will wear number 13, is a Brazilian left-back who first played for Sao Caetano in the Sao Paulo region in the 2008/09 season before moving to Freamunde, a second tier Portuguese club. The 30-year-old signed for Astra in 2011 where he has since scored 6 goals in 170 matches, winning both the Romanian Cup and the Romanian Supercup in 2014 before lifting the Romanian league title last season. Alongside Junior Morais in defence will be Cristian Sapunaru, a 32-year-old right-back with 16 caps for Romania who comes into the game on the back of scoring two goals at the weekend in a 3-1 victory over Poli Timisoara, the Romanian club beaten 4-1 by West Ham on aggregate in a European Cup Winners’ Cup tie back in 1980. The centre-halves are likely to be Portuguese 35-year-old Geraldo Alves who stands at 6’ tall and 26-year-old Fabricio Silva Dornellas who has been capped by Brazil at Under-20 level and stands at 6’1.
Takayuki Seto (pictured below) is a 30-year-old Japanese holding midfield player who will wear number 8. Standing at just under 6’, Seto started his professional career with Astra Giurgiu in 2007, scoring 30 goals in 254 appearances. He signed for Turkish side Osmanlispor midway through last season but has since returned to Astra on loan. Florin Lovin is a 34-year-old defensive midfielder who spent five years with Steaua Bucharest from 2004 to 2009. Damien Boudjemaa is a 31-year-old French right winger who joined in January after nearly two years with Slavia Prague. Felipe Teixeira is a 35-year-old Portuguese attacking midfielder who lists Paris Saint-Germain, West Brom and Barnsley amongst his previous clubs while 27-year-old Alexandru Stan could play on the left wing. Fernando Boldrin, who scored a belter at Upton Park in the first leg last year, has recently signed for Steaua Bucharest.
Star striker Denis Alibec is sidelined with a long-term knee ligament injury suffered in Romania’s Euro 2016 clash with Albania. 33-year-old Daniel Niculae, formerly of Auxerre and Monaco and winner of 39 Romanian caps, is likely to start up front. Constantin Budescu, whose two goals in the second leg knocked the Hammers out of Europe in the tie last year, signed for Chinese side Dalian Yifang in January but is expected to rejoin Astra on loan until December. Despite hopes that the move would go through in time to register him for the play-off clash with the Hammers, interest from fellow Romanian club Steaua Bucharest has delayed the move.
The Stadium
The first leg of West Ham United’s Europa League play-off against Astra will take place at the Stadionul Marin Anastasovici. The stadium can hold 8,500 spectators and was the home of Dunarea Giurgiu from 1963 until Astra arrived in Giurgiu from Ploiesti in 2012.
The Claret and Blue Army have been allocated 600 tickets in the Blue Stand, which is within the north-west corner of the stadium – the views from the stands are restricted by a large wire fence which will form a cage around the visiting Hammers. Facilities are also basic with toilets provided via temporary installations. The stadium also has no North Stand, so there are no supporters behind one of the goals.
The Country
Romania is in southeastern Europe, bordering the Black Sea between Ukraine and Bulgaria. It also borders Moldova, Hungary and Serbia. Romania has 19.9 million inhabitants and its capital, Bucharest, is the sixth largest city in the European Union. The official language is Romanian and Europe’s second largest river which flows through ten countries, the Danube, empties in Romania’s Danube Delta.
The match is available to watch on BT Sport 2 in the UK (Sky channel 417 or HD 457, Virgin channel 532 or HD 528, Plusnet channel 410 or HD 432, TalkTalk channel 410) with the programme starting at 7pm for a 7.15pm kick-off.
Blast from the past
Little Mix were number one with ‘Black Magic’ as the Black Devils dumped West Ham United out of the Europa League with a 2-1 third qualifying round second leg victory just over a year ago, on the 6th August 2015 in front of 6,300 at the Stadionul Marin Anastasovici.
Manuel Lanzini gave the severely understrength Hammers a 3rd-minute lead, collecting a pass from Josh Cullen before cutting inside and firing a low right-footed strike beyond Astra custodian Silviu Lung Junior to register a goal on his debut and put the Irons 3-2 up on aggregate with an early away goal.
That was as good as it got for the Hammers as two goals in four minutes from Constantin Budescu gave Astra a 4-3 aggregate victory to ensure they progressed to meet AZ Alkmaar in the play-off round. Budescu’s first on 32 minutes saw Doneil Henry back off before the Astra captain fired under the dive of Darren Randolph. His second saw him left in space in the penalty area and he tucked the ball simply into the corner vacated by Randolph’s early dive.
West Ham United would end the 2015/16 season in 7th position in the Premier League, while Astra Giurgiu would win the Romanian title.
Astra Giurgiu: Silviu Lung Junior, Valerica Gaman, Pedro Queiros, Geraldo Alves (Cristian Oros), Junior Morais, Takayuki Seto, Gabriel Enache, Rick, Felipe Teixeira (Denis Alibec), William, Constantin Budescu (Florin Lovin).
West Ham United: Darren Randolph, Kyle Knoyle, Carl Jenkinson, Doneil Henry, Lewis Page (Alex Pike), Diego Poyet, Josh Cullen, Manuel Lanzini, Kevin Nolan, Modibo Maiga, Elliot Lee (Jordan Brown).
Romanian Connections
Bucharest-born Florin Raducioiu arrived at Upton Park from Espanyol for a club record fee of ?2.4m in the summer of 1996, having scored his country’s only goal at Euro ‘96. By the middle of winter, however, he was back in Spain, having played just 12 games and scored 3 times.
Raducioiu registered his first West Ham goal in the 1-1 League Cup home draw with Stockport on 27th November 1996. He notched his first Premier League goal against reigning champions Manchester United on 8th December 1996, the Romanian’s strike halving a 2-0 deficit in the 78th minute to kickstart a cracking comeback completed by Julian Dicks’ thunderous penalty.
Raducioiu denies the claim that he went shopping at Harvey Nichols rather than travel north for the League Cup fourth-round replay defeat at Stockport, saying: “It is not true that before a cup game I went shopping and left the team without a striker”. His third and final goal for the Hammers came on 28th December 1996 in a 2-0 win over S current Hammers manager Slaven Bilic scored the first goal that day. Raducioiu formed strong friendships with Bilic and club legend Ludek Miklosko before returning to Espanyol for ?1.7m in January 1997.
Speaking to the official website in 2009, Raducioiu stated: “I am very sorry about what happened. I was an important signing for West Ham at that time and I remember Harry Redknapp wanted me a lot and Ilie Dumitrescu was a good friend of mine and playing there. I made a mistake, I wasn’t ready for English football. The way of training was completely different and it led to problems. I’d like to say a big ‘sorry’ to the great fans at Upton Park. My character was a bit aggressive. It was something between two people but I don’t want to offend anybody at West Ham. I had my faults, I should have worked much harder to adapt to the English system”.
West Ham United were one of a number of clubs the striker represented in a career that began at Dinamo Bucharest and included spells in Italy (with Bari, Verona, Brescia and AC Milan), Spain (Espanyol), Germany (Stuttgart) and France (Monaco). In doing so, Raducioiu is one of only two professional footballers, alongside Christian Poulsen, to have plied his trade in the top five European leagues (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and England). He is best known internationally for his four World Cup goals for Romania at USA ’94 – in total he won 40 caps for his country, scoring 21 goals.
Raducioiu, now 46, retired in 2004 after a short stint with modest French side US Créteil-Lusitanos. He had brief spells as a sports agent and as sporting director at Dinamo Bucharest. He has since taken his coaching badges at the Italian FA’s training centre in Coverciano with a view to returning to football and moving back to Brescia, his wife’s home city, permanently.
Thursday’s officials are from Portugal, with the referee being 37-year-old Artur D he was the man in the middle for Monaco’s 3-1 Champions League qualifying third round second leg win over Fenerbahce earlier this month, a match which saw former West Ham United striker Emmanuel Emenike score for the Turkish club as they bowed out 4-3 on aggregate. Dias showed four yellow cards in that game and awarded one penalty, which was converted by former Manchester United and Chelsea striker Radamel Falcao. Dias has also refereed an Under-21 European Championship Play-Off as well as matches at the Under-20 World Cup in 2015 and the 2011 Under-17 European Championships.
Possible line-ups
Astra Giurgiu are expected to name their strongest available line up as they bid to knock the Hammers out of European football for a second successive season, with star men Silviu Lung Jr, Junior Morais and Takayuki Seto all set to start.
Slaven Bilic is likely to name as strong a side as possible despite a Premier League match at home against Bournemouth on Sunday. Havard Nordtveit, Andre Ayew and Dimitri Payet have not travelled. Arthur Masuaku played 30 minutes in his former club Olympiakos’ Champions League third qualifying round second leg defeat to Hapoel Be’er Sheva and is consequently ineligible to play in either of West Ham United’s Europa League play-off legs with Astra Giurgiu – Sam Byram is set to start at left-back. With Michail Antonio finally set to return to his rightful position on the wing after injuries to Ayew and Sofiane Feghouli, Reece Burke could come in at right-back. Pedro Obiang could replace Nordtveit with skipper Mark Noble playing in a more advanced role, while Darren Randolph will start in goal. New striker Jonathan Calleri was registered in time and has travelled.
Possible Astra Giurgiu XI: L Sapunaru, Fabricio, Alves, Junior M Seto, L Boudjemaa, Teixeira, S Niculae.
Possible West Ham United XI: R Burke, Collins, Reid, B Obiang, K Antonio, Noble, V Carroll.
Enjoy the game – Up The Hammers!
You have until 6.10pm tonight to enter the Predictor League as it’s a 7.15pm kick off.
Key Stats for Every West Ham Squad Member.
The WHTID Predictor League
Enter this week's Predictor League for the
Predict the result, first West Ham scorer, line-up and substitutes.
Iain Dale presents Drive on LBC, 4-8pm weekdays, and is a West Ham season ticket holder.
WHU Community
Seen elsewhere
West Ham App
The West Ham app is brought to you by Hammers Chat and contains everything you need as a Hammers fan.
Recommended links
Browse by author
Featured video
Chelsea Match Vlog
Exclusive offer
Twelve books & eBooks at Massive Exclusive Discounts
ebook ?1.79
ebook ?2.39
ebook ?1.19
ebook ?5.99
ebook ?5.99
ebook ?8.96