babyi want you babyto go男生唱的NBA里面放过

在nba慕斯视频里听到的, 男的唱的,前面比较舒缓,后面较激情,歌词_百度知道
在nba慕斯视频里听到的, 男的唱的,前面比较舒缓,后面较激情,歌词
后面还有wow wow self king
之类的,求大神帮忙,后面较激情,歌词里有we could beree什么的,前面比较舒缓, 男的唱的在nba慕斯视频里听到的
t be confused coz boy u know I realy do love youWant you to stay wit me I never ment to hurt you babyIt won' my lifeBut I can't wana make you pay for what somebody else has done to meI don't we get it confusedDon't mean to hurt you It's what someones done to meI don's just the things that you dothat reminds me of all of the mess that I't wana make you pay for what somebody else has done to meI don&#39, don't;t know what to doWith all this baggage in meEverytime I hurt your feelings it'm so in love and the next I can's what someone's done to meI don's done to meI don't do it againSo I look for the worst and brace myself for the hurtBut nobody has ever treated me this wayPlease be patient with me coz I want you to stay but I got allThis baggage with meDon't stand youBut if u may ask it't mean to hurt youHeartache and pain I just can's what someone't know what to doWith all this baggage in meEverytime I hurt your feelingsIt't be easy gettin rid of all this baggage babyI got all of this baggage with meDon&#39mary j blige ----- if you love meI know I do some things that make you so confusedOne minute I's no way to be livin't wana make you pay for what somebody else has done to meI don't get it out of my mindYou know I love you yes I doSo don't mean to hurt you应该是这首吧;ve been throughI got this baggage with meDon't know what to doWith all this baggage in meEverytime I hurt your feelings it&#39
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌词i want to oh oh…的舞曲_百度知道
歌词i want to oh oh…的舞曲
歌词 i want to oh oh…i come feel the life(或者是live ) &是舞曲哦 - - 歌词大概就这2句 !因为是铃声听到的 麻烦知道的帮帮忙
电台——网友电台——在搜索框输入”爱喝牛奶的面包“——搜一下就有了【【【望采纳!中国娃娃 嗨歌--oh!! oh!方法如下! oh!世界杯主题曲--2010Fighter Fighter--Christina Aguilera Nba2002Groove Coverage--Riot On The DancefloorKaty Perry--FireworkLady gaga--bad romance和poker
faceBreak Your Heart--Taio Cruzhey oh!!‘britney spears(布兰妮)-Till The World EndsChange——金泫雅One Direction--What Makes You BeautifulOwl City!Coldplay——Viva La Vidake$ha的tik tok没有的话就到酷狗----【爱喝牛奶的面包】电台找找、Carly Rae Jepsen--Good Time舞曲--Rise And Fall贾斯汀比伯--baby爱你在心口难开linkenny 在酷狗搜linkenny就有一个:哦哦哦2012新版Oh Oh Oh 是dj的!少女时代--oh【【有oh的好听的英文歌】】你试一试下面的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
《everybody people》
when the day is long and the night,
当白天很长,而黑夜
the night is yours alone,
黑夜你孤单一人
when you're sure you've had enough of this life,
当你确信已经厌倦了这样的生活
well hang on.
don't let yourself go,
everybody cries
每个人都会哭
and everybody hurts sometimes.
有时候,每个人都会受伤
sometimes everything is wrong.
有时候,一切都不如意
now it's time to sing along.
现在是唱下去的时候了
when your day is night alone,
当你感觉白天如孤单的夜晚
if you feel like letting go,
假如你想放手
when you think you've had too much of this life,
当你觉得已经厌倦了这生活
well hang on.
everybody hurts.
每个人都会受伤
我也在找这个..只是没有办法下..听我还是有地方听的
网址里面的第一首应该就是
不行就到这里面找 舞曲编号:6352
舞曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁oh baby wanna say, oh my god say求歌名_百度知道
oh baby wanna say, oh my god say求歌名
首歌,男的唱的,类似说唱。前面听不懂,很轻快
没有的话就到酷狗----【爱喝牛奶的面包】电台找找! oh!世界杯主题曲--2010Fighter Fighter--Christina Aguilera Nba2002Groove Coverage--Riot On The DancefloorKaty Perry--FireworkLady gaga--bad romance和poker
faceBreak Your Heart--Taio Cruzhey oh!少女时代--oh【【有oh的好听的英文歌】】你试一试下面的!!!‘britney spears(布兰妮)-Till The World EndsChange——金泫雅One Direction--What Makes You BeautifulOwl City! oh!方法如下、Carly Rae Jepsen--Good Time舞曲--Rise And Fall贾斯汀比伯--baby爱你在心口难开linkenny 在酷狗搜linkenny就有一个:哦哦哦2012新版Oh Oh Oh 是dj的:电台——网友电台——在搜索框输入”爱喝牛奶的面包“——搜一下就有了【【【望采纳!中国娃娃 嗨歌--oh
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
歌名:my oh my
My oh my, do you wanna say goodbye?
To have the Kingdom, baby, tell me why?
To rule the Country, baby, you and I?
If you were my King...
To have the Kingdom, baby, tell me why?
My oh my,do you wanna say goodbye?
To rule the Country, baby, you and I?
Little princess in a terrible mess
A kingdom alone, but no love to confess
Dreams of a prince on a tall white horse
Runs like a spirit by the castle walls
Gotta steal from the rich when they don't know I'm comin'
Gotta give to the poor, no time for lovin'
My oh my, don't you cry, 'ca...
是Usher的《OMG》,我超级喜欢这首歌的,也超级喜欢Usher~应该是这首,没错啦!
《ALL RISE》-blue
wanna的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求一男生唱的英文歌,歌词有everything i want to be ,and everything i want to do,高潮时是_百度知道
跪求一男生唱的英文歌,歌词有everything i want to be ,and everything i want to do,高潮时是
baby i don't konw what to do...歌曲很好听,旦讥测客爻九诧循超末可能很点难找,求大神,,,,,
Title: Everything You Do 歌名:你所做的任何事情  From the moment you looked at me   从你望着我的那一刻起  And ever since you called my name   当你呼唤我的名字时   You've been everything that I've seen   你就是我眼里看见的一切   And know I'm caught up in this game   我知道我已经深深陷入这个游戏当中  My mind is spinning round and around   我的脑海在不停的转个不停   There's something special I have found   我已经找到与众不同的东西   Every time I close my eyes   每次当我闭上眼睛   All I can think of is you and me   我所能想到的都是关于我和你的东西   Oh baby can't you see   宝贝,难道你还不明白吗   That everything you do   你所做的任何事情   Everything that you do   你所做的任何事情   Makes me wanna go...   使我想去....   Everything you say   你所说的东西   Everything that you say   你所说的东西   Makes me wanna go...   使我想去....   They're trying to build a fence   他们努力的建造者一道围墙   By saying that this won't last   用此来说明我们的感情不能维持很久   They tell me I don't have a chance   他们告诉我我将没有机会   That everything moves too fast   所有的事情都发展的太快   But every time I close my eyes   但每次当我闭上眼睛  All I can think of is you and me   我想到都是关于我和你的事情   Oh baby can't you see   宝贝,难道你还不明白吗   That everything you do   你所做的任何事情   Everything that you do   你所做的任何事情   Makes me wanna go...   使我想去....   Everything you say   你所说的东西   Everything that you say   你所说的东西   Makes me wanna go...   使我想去....   That everything you do   你所做的任何事情   Everything that you do   你所做的任何事情   Makes me wanna go...   使我想去....   Everything you say   你所说的东西   Everything that you say   你所说的东西   Makes me wanna旦讥测客爻九诧循超末 go...   使我想去....   My mind is spinning round and around   我的脑海在不停的转个不停   There's something special I have found   我已经找到与众不同的东西   Every time I close my eyes   每次当我闭上眼睛   All I can think of is you and me   我所能想到的都是关于我和你的东西   Oh baby can't you see   宝贝,难道你还不明白吗   That everything you do   你所做的任何事情   Everything you do   你所做的任何事情   Everything you do   你所做的任何事情
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁NBA live游戏中的歌曲 歌词中有一句是Oh-oh baby want some more baby 一个女声 哪位大侠知道 麻烦告知 谢_百度知道
NBA live游戏中的歌曲 歌词中有一句是Oh-oh baby want some more baby 一个女声 哪位大侠知道 麻烦告知 谢
我有更好的答案
季后赛音乐吧
就是nba live里面的
但是我不知道叫什么名字
非常感谢您的回答
艾薇儿的 hot
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询