藏语给科比集锦背景音乐唱得音乐

mc黎仙唱的献给科比,背景音乐是什么,是后面女的唱的,悬赏100_百度知道
mc黎仙唱的献给科比,背景音乐是什么,是后面女的唱的,悬赏100
提问者采纳
cn/yinyue/1040380/" target="_blank">/yinyue/1040380/我也是第一次听新街口组合 - 不抽烟不喝酒<a href="http://www.kuwo://www.kuwo
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首NBA的背景音乐,好像是科比的,有一句大概是I want for you啦啦啦啦啦啦啦唱的很有激情,大神们知道是什么歌吗?
Fighter《Fighter》是美国流行女歌手演唱的歌曲,该曲收录在克里斯蒂娜·阿奎莱拉的第四张录音室专辑《》中,作为该专辑的第三张单曲于日发行[2]。该曲被选为2003年的宣传曲[3]
,在世界各地的17个国家获得前十五位,其中在英国单曲榜获得第三位[4]
。2004年,该曲获得加拿大“年度最佳视频”奖项[5]After all that you put me through
You think I'd despise youBut in the end I wanna thank you'Cause you've made meThat much strongerWell I thought I knew youThinkin' that you were trueGuess I, I couldn't trustCalled your bluff time is up'Cause I've had enoughYou were there by my sideAlways down for the rideBut your joy ride just came down in flames'Cause your greed sold me out in shameAfter all of the stealing and cheating youProbably think thatI hold resentment for youBut uh uh, oh no, you're wrong'Cause if it wasn't for all that you tried to do,I wouldn't knowJust how capable I am to pull throughSo I wanna say thank you'Cause itMakes me that much strongerMakes me work a little bit harderIt makes me that much wiserSo thanks for making me a fighterMade me learn a little bit fasterMade my skin a little bit thickerMakes me that much smarterSo thanks for making me a fighterNever saw it coming,All of your backstabbingJust so you could cash in on a good thingBefore I'd realize your gameI heard you're going roundPlaying the victim nowBut don't even begin feelingI'm the one to blame'Cause you dug your own graveAfter all of the fights and the lies'Cause you're wanting to haunt meBut that won't work anymore, no more,It's over'Cause if it wasn't for all of your tortureI wouldn't know how to be this way nowAnd never back downSo I wanna say thank you'Cause itMakes me that much strongerMakes me work a little bit harderIt makes me that much wiserSo thanks for making me a fighterMade me learn a little bit fasterMade my skin a little bit thickerMakes me that much smarterSo thanks for making me a fighterHow could this man I thought I knewTurn out to be unjust so cruelCould only see the good in youPretend not to see the truthYou tried to hide your lies,Disguise yourselfThrough living in denialBut in the end you'll seeYou won't stop meI am a fighter and II ain't gonna stopThere is no turning backI've had enoughMakes me that much strongerMakes me work a little bit harderIt makes me that much wiserSo thanks for making me a fighterMade me learn a little bit fasterMade my skin a little bit thickerMakes me that much smarterSo thanks for making me a fighterYou thought I would forgetBut I remembered'Cause I rememberedI rememberedYou thought I would forgetI remembered'Cause I rememberedI rememberedMakes me that much strongerMakes me work a little bit harderIt makes me that much wiserSo thanks for making me a fighterMade me learn a little bit fasterMade my skin a little bit thickerMakes me that much smarterSo thanks for making me a fighter[6]
在你自始至终对我做了这一切之后你会觉得我厌恶你但是当一切结束了之后我只想说一句谢谢因为你让我变得更加强大well,现在我想我足够了解你了开始思考着,也许那就是你完美面具下丑恶的嘴脸我觉得我,我难以置信是揭穿你的虚张声势时候了因为我已经受够了你的欺骗你曾在我的身边我总是对你另眼相看但这种欢乐的时光已然就此结束了因为你的贪婪可耻的把我出卖在所有的偷情和出轨之后你也许会以为我会无以复加的憎恶怨恨你但是,哈哈!你大错特错因为如果不是你所做出的这一系列的可鄙的行为我也不会发现在种种重压下我居然会拥有这样强大的力量来渡过难关所以现在我只想多谢你的那些斑斑劣迹因为你的那些行为让我变得越发卓越让我从此以往更加努力追求我的人生这一切让我变得越发智慧所以多谢你最终让我变成一个卓越的斗士让我更快的学到了这一切让我变得更加坚不可摧让我越来越聪慧敏捷所以谢谢你哦成为了一名卓越的斗士(过去)从来没有,看清这一切的真面目所有一切的,那些你藏在背后的卑鄙既然如此,你就来为在我明白了你所有把戏之前每一件你我之间虚伪的恋人情事买单吧我听说你现在开始玩起了无辜受害者的那一套但是没用,即使开始的时候听起来像是我才是那个十恶不赦的人你这是在自掘坟墓在经历了这些欺骗和争斗之后我知道你只是想让我觉得受伤痛苦,但是这一切都不在受用于我呵呵,不会再有更多了,哦不,所有曾发生的一切都已然烟消云散因为如果不是你对我那所有一切的折磨我也不会知道我居然可以变得像如今一样,卓越坚强,永不退缩所以我想谢谢你因为你我才变得如此强大璀璨让我前所未有的努力追求人生让我获得脱胎换骨的智慧所以感谢想你让我成为了一名功勋卓著的斗士让我更快的学到了这一切让我变得无坚不摧让我更加聪慧敏捷所以谢谢你让我成为现在这个斗士一样的我这样一个曾和我相濡以沫的人怎么会变得如此的恶毒残忍只能努力想象着你的每一处温暖假装从未看清过你卑鄙的为人你试图隐藏遮盖那些不堪的谎言通过生活那些苍白无力的否认来掩饰自己的真面目但是到了最终我始终会看清你绝对无法阻止我我是一个斗士,而且我永远不会停下我为自己奋斗的步伐现在发生的一切都无法在回头了我受够了你把我变得前所未有的强大璀璨让我更加奋发追求属于自己的人生让我得到了更多的智慧所以我感谢你把我变成了这样一个功勋卓著的斗士让我更快的学到这一切让我变得前所未有的坚强这让我更加懂得如何明辨是非所以我谢谢你把我变成如今的这个斗士也许有一天我会忘记但是我会记得我一定会记得,我一定会记得可能我会忘记我会记住我一定会记住,一定会记住因为这发生的一切把我变得这样的强大璀璨让我更加无所畏惧的追求自己的人生让我更加懂得明辨是非的智慧所以谢谢你把我变成如今的这个历经风雨的斗士让我更快的学到了这一切让我更加坚不可摧让我越来越聪慧敏捷所以多谢你把我变成现在作为斗士的自己[7]
已有帐号?
无法登录?
社交帐号登录&相关说明:
&您可能需要的资源:那些欢脱的恶搞mv:笑裂你的腹肌 科比深情献唱《Let it Tank》(改编Let it Go) - 音乐 - 高清在线观看 - 腾讯视频
&&那些欢脱的恶搞mv:笑裂你的腹肌
那些欢脱的恶搞mv:笑裂你的腹肌
扫描二维码随身看视频
用手机或平板摄像头拍下右侧的二维码,您可以:
1 在手机或平板上继续观看该视频
2 分享给你的联系人
今日播放量:0
总播放量:0
那些欢脱的恶搞mv:笑裂你的腹肌
简&&&&&&&介:
好莱坞会员

我要回帖