向… II. ①桑… ②颜… III. 桑德伯格,S.-自传 IV. K837.125.38
中国版本图书馆CIP 数据核字
)第084005号
Lean in: Women,Work , and the Will to Lead by Sheryl Sandberg
Copyright ? 20
13 by Lean In Foundation
Simplified Chinese translation copyright ? 20
13 by China CITIC Press
Published in the United States by Alfred A. Knopf, a division of Random House, Inc., New York
ALL rights throughout the world are reserved to proprietor.
本书仅限中国大陆地区发行销售
著者:[美] 谢丽尔?桑德伯格
译者:颜筝
策划推广:中信出版社
(China CITIC Press )
出版发行:中信出版集团股份有限公司
(北京市朝阳区惠新东街甲4号富盛大厦2座
(CITIC Publishing Group )
字数:264 千字
版次:2013年6月第1版
京权图字:01C5
广告经营许可证:京朝工商广字第8087号
书号:ISBN 978C7C
定价:39.00 元
中信出版社官网:http://www./
官方微博:/citicpub
更多好书,尽在中信飞书 App :
(中信电子书直销平台)
第1章 职业女性的内在障碍:如果克服了恐惧,你会做什么?
第2章 往桌前坐
第3章 要成功,也要受欢迎
第4章 职业生涯中的长远梦
正在加载中,请稍后...第三方登录:文档分类:
下载后只包含 1 个 PDF 格式的文档,没有任何的图纸或源代码,
下载前请先预览,预览内容跟原文是一样的,在线预览图片经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
您的浏览器不支持进度条
淘豆网网友近日为您收集整理了关于职场女性必读:桑德伯格《向前一步》英文原版PDF
Lean In - Sheryl Sandberg的文档,希望对您的工作和学习有所帮助。以下是文档介绍:THIS IS A BORZOI BOOKPUBLISHED BY ALFRED A. KNOPFCopyright
2013 by Lean In FoundationAll rights reserved. Published in the United States by Alfred A. Knopf, a division of Random House, Inc., New York, and in Canada byRandom House of Canada Limited, Toronto.f, Borzoi Books, and the colophon are registered trademarks of Random House, Inc.Library of Congress Cataloging-in-Publication DataSandberg, Sheryl.Lean in : women, work, and the will to lead / Sheryl Sandberg.— First edition.pages cmeISBN: 978-0-385-. Women executives. 2. Leadership in women.3. Sandberg, Sheryl. I. Title.HD5 ′092082—dc23 Jacket photograph by Matt AlbianiJacket design by Peter Mendelsundv3.1TO MY PARENTSfor raising me to believe thatanything was possibleAND TO MY HUSBANDfor making everything possibleContentsCoverTitle PageCopyrightDedicationIntroduction: Internalizing the Revolution1. The Leadership Ambition Gap:What Would You Do if You Weren’t Afraid?2. Sit at the Table3. ess and Likeability4. It’s a Jungle Gym, Not a Ladder5. Are You My Mentor?6. Seek and Speak Your Truth7. Don’t Leave Before You Leave8. Make Your Partner a Real Partner9. The Myth of Doing It All10. Let’s Start Talking About It11. Working Together Toward EqualityLet’s Keep Talking …AcknowledgmentsNotesA Note About the AuthorReading Group GuideINTRODUCTIONInternalizing the RevolutionI GOT PREGNANT with my first child in the summer of 2004. At the time, I was running the online salesand operations groups at Google. I had joined pany three and a half years earlier when it wasan obscure start-up with a few hundred employees in a run-down office building. By my firsttrimester, Google had grown into pany of thousands and moved into a multibuilding campus.My pregnancy was not easy. The typical morning sickness that often panies the first trimesteraffected me every day for nine long months. I gained almost seventy pounds, and my feet swelled twoentire shoe sizes, turning into odd-shaped lumps I could see only when they were propped up on acoffee table. A particularly sensitive Google engineer announced that “Project Whale” was namedafter me.One day, after a rough morning spent staring at the bottom of the toilet, I had to rush to make animportant client meeting. Google was growing so quickly that parking was an ongoing problem, andthe only spot I could find was quite far away. I sprinted across the parking lot, which in reality meantlumbering a bit more quickly than my absurdly slow pregnancy crawl. This only made my nauseaworse, and I arrived at the meeting praying that a sales pitch was the only thing that e outof my mouth. That night, I recounted these troubles to my husband, Dave. He pointed out that Yahoo,where he worked at the time, had designated parking for expectant mothers at the front of eachbuilding.The next day, I marched in—or more like waddled in—to see Google founders Larry Page andSergey Brin in1播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表职场女性必读:桑德伯格《向前一步》英文原版PDF
Lean In - Sheryl Sandberg.pdf
文档介绍:
THIS IS A BORZOI BOOKPUBLISHED BY ALFRED A. KNOPFCopyright
2013 by Lean In FoundationAll rights reserved. Published in the United States by Alfred A. Knopf, a division of Random House, Inc., New York, and in Canada byRandom House of Canada Limited, Toronto.f, Borzoi Books, and the colophon are registered trademarks of Random House, Inc.Library of Congress Cataloging-in-Publication DataSandberg, Sheryl.Lean in : women, work, and the will to lead / Sheryl Sandberg.— First edition.pages cmeISBN: 978-0-385-. Women executives. 2. Leadership in women.3. Sandberg, Sheryl. I. Title.HD5 ′092082—dc23 Jacket photograph by Matt AlbianiJacket design by Peter Mendelsundv3.1TO MY PARENTSfor raising me to believe thatanything was possibleAND TO MY HUSBANDfor making everything possibleContentsCoverTitle PageCopyrightDedicationIntroduction: Internalizing the Revolution1. The Leadership Ambition Gap:What Would You Do if You Weren’t Afraid?2. Sit at the Table3. ...
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.LEAN IN(中文版)向前一步.pdf
扫描二维码,下载文件到手机
当前文件信息
浏览:4757次
保存:131次
下载:1351次
您的VIP会员已过期,是否续费?
用户应遵守著作权法,尊重著作权人合法权益,不违法上传、存储并分享他人作品。举报邮箱:
京网文[0号 京ICP证100780号
微盘将停止免费用户存储服务LEAN IN 中文版-向前一步.pdf
扫描二维码,下载文件到手机
当前文件信息