求Ellie willams-I searched for you 李代沫谢谢你下载链接接 谢谢

求Ellie willams-I searched for you 下载链接 谢谢_百度知道
求Ellie willams-I searched for you 下载链接 谢谢
我有更好的答案
链接已发送到你的百度私信上 网页右上角百度私信 请及时查收哦 满意请采纳哦 同求资源者先去百度提个问题 然后把问题地址发到我的百度私信上 我就会去回答啦
Lafee 比较忧郁 haisanpiao2 轻快的调调 《a perfect indian》Sinead O'Connor 很忧郁 《abv by》sarvar 节奏很好的说唱 很纯 〈弥撒〉张伯宏 气势很大的合唱 是很多网络游戏的主题音乐! 〈i’m just a little bit shy〉娜塔莎托马斯 很好的背...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求《虫师》片尾曲和主题曲的歌词。_百度知道
求《虫师》片尾曲和主题曲的歌词。
主题曲The Sore Feet Song歌手:Ally Kerr作词:Ally Kerr作曲:增田俊郎I walked ten thousand miles,ten thousand miles to see you我走遍千山万水去见你And every gasp of breath,I grabbed it just to find you每一次喘息 不愿错过发现你的契机I climbed up every hill to get to you我攀爬了每一座山峰为了接近你I wandered ancient lands to hold just you徘徊于远古大地 只为了将你拥入怀里And every single step of the way,I paid旅途中我迈出的每一步Every single night and day I searched for you 光之河度过的每一个昼夜都在寻找你的身影Through sand storms and hazy dawns I reached for you穿越沙暴与拂晓 我们终将相遇I stole ten thousand pounds,ten thousand pounds to see you我偷走了千万镑去见你I robbed convenience stores coz I thought they'd make it easier说不定从便利店劫去会更容易I lived off rats and toads and I starved for you我用老鼠和蟾蜍果腹 但我渴望得到你I fought off giant bears and I killed them too我也在与巨熊的搏斗中获得胜利And every single step of the way,I paid旅途中我迈出的每一步Every single night and day I searched for you度过的每一个昼夜都在寻找你的身影Through sand storms and hazy dawns I reached for you穿越沙暴与拂晓 我们终将相遇I'm tired and I'm weak but I'm strong for you虽然疲倦憔悴 但我会为你坚强I want togo home but my love gets me through渴望踏上归程 但爱让我永不放弃La la la la la la la la la la la~La la la la la la la la la la la~片尾曲笼のなか作曲:增田俊郎轻音乐,无歌词。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
And every single step of the way. I stole ten thousand pounds. I fought off giant bears and I killed them too: 我走过千万里的路程. I’m tired and I’m weak but I’m strong for you, I paid, I paid, 只是为了继续寻找你的征程 哪怕是依靠野鼠和蟾蜍果腹 也无法填饱我对你的渴望 就算是和凶猛的棕熊搏斗,我也会毫不畏惧地夺去它的生命,以此确定你的方位 为了将你拥入怀中 翻越每一座高山. Every single night and day I searched for you,抢夺便利商店,虚弱得几乎再也没有一分气力 我也会为你而坚强 时常思乡的愁绪几乎将我吞没 但我的爱. 中文大意. Through sand storms and hazy dawns I searched for you,都是为找寻你而付出的代价 每一个追寻你的黑夜和白天. Every single night and day I searched for you,只为了能更接近你一些 捕捉空气中每一丝每一缕你的气息. I climbed up every hill to get to you, ten thousand pounds to see you,都只有孤寂与我相伴 闯过掀起狂砂的风暴,却是我追寻你的动力,拨开清晨的迷雾. I want to go home but my love gets me through, 没有什么能阻挡我向你靠近的步伐 征途中每一个深深的足迹, 只为了找到你 不惜强掳钱财无数主题曲I walked ten thousand miles, ten thousand miles to see you,都只有孤寂与我相伴 即使疲倦了. And ever gasp to breath. I lived off rats and toads and I starved for you. I robbed convenience stores coz I thought they’d make it easier,穿行神秘的原始大陆 只是为了你 征途中每一个深深的足迹. And every single step of the way, I grabbed it just to find you,都是为找寻你而付出的代价 每一个追寻你的黑夜和白天. I wandered ancient lands to hold just you. Through sand storms and hazy dawns I reached for you
提问者评价
其他1条回答
主题曲歌名 : The Sore Feet Song苦旅之歌
作词/作曲/歌手 : Ally Kerr
I walked ten thousand miles,ten thousands miles to reach you我走遍千山万水
只为了见你
And every gasp to breath,I grabbed it just to find you每一次喘息 不愿错过发现你的契机
I climbed up every hill to get to you我攀爬了每一座山峰为了呼唤你
I wandered ancient lands to hold just you徘徊于远古大地 只为了将你拥入怀里
And every single step of the way,I paid在旅途中留下了无数的孤单足迹
Every single night and day I searched for you在每个寂寞的昼夜搜索你的身影
Through sand storms and hazy dawns I reached for you穿越沙暴与拂晓 我们终将相遇
I stole ten thousands pounds,ten t...
虫师的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌曲 I Searched For You 歌手 Ellie Williams
Ellie Williams
热卖大片12345678910最新上映12345678910
Ellie Williams ft Babyface - I Searched For You (No Shout)
5 人认为非常好听
被评为“好听”的歌将被顶到首页第一个位置
I Searched For You
第一次推荐  
相关专辑:歌词 I Searched For You Ellie Williams_百度知道
歌词 I Searched For You Ellie Williams
I thought I never find you我以为我永远也找不到你了I thought of giving into也曾想过要放弃The doubts and fears of all these years chasing shadows in the dark你可知道这些年来
怀疑和恐惧在我每个夜里嬉戏Here you are beside me身旁的你Forever to remind me that “impossible” is not a word in the language of the heart时刻提醒着我
“不可能”这三字
不是心灵的语言I can’t believe it took this long but you were worth the wait寻寻觅觅了如此之久
但你值得我去等候I searched for you in everyone I met在茫茫人海中我把你寻觅Even through the heart again regret就算经历一次又一次痛惜I saw pieces of the men I prayed途中也曾遇见心里期盼的人I finding you someday终有一天 我会找到你I didn’t even dare to believe that there are someone now that just for me难以置信
真命天子此刻竟然就在我眼前Even in my world’s dreams即便是在我的梦里I haven’t dreamed you yet也未曾把你梦见But I searched for you in everyone I met但在茫茫人海中
我一直把你追寻Love felt like a bottle what everybody sent of爱情就像人们掷出的许愿瓶Cause they are afraid nothing better will ever come along因为他们深怕好运不会来临I will let others hold me but leaving what they told me我会接受别人的拥抱
但不会听他们所说的一切When you say it只要你一开口It’s enough to hang a lifetime on便足以让我驻足一生But I guess you can know wonderful less you know the pain可是我觉得你所了解的美好并不及苦难多I searched for you in everyone I met在茫茫人海中我把你寻觅Even through the heart again regret就算经历一次又一次痛惜I saw pieces of the men I prayed途中也曾遇见心里期盼的人I finding you someday终有一天 我会找到你I didn’t even dare to believe that there are someone now that just for me难以置信
真命天子此刻竟然就在我眼前Even in my world’s dreams即便是在我的梦里I haven’t dreamed you yet也未曾把你梦见I didn’t even dare to believe that there are someone now that just for me难以置信
真命天子此刻竟然就在我眼前Even in my world’s dreams即便是在我的梦里I haven’t dreamed you yet也未曾把你梦见But I searched for you in everyone I met但在茫茫人海中
我一直把你追寻……
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
ellie的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你看不到我~
看不到我……
<mendVideo();
分享给好友
I Searched For You - Ellie Williams