Includes 1 Steam Achievements
Title: The Hive
Genre: , , , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 9 Oct, 2014
What the developers have to say:
Why Early Access?
&Early Access essentially puts us in dialogue with the community and the players. We want The Hive to be easy to access, and we would like to involve and address player feedback as the game progresses.&
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
&Our plan is to release The Hive on 2016, depending on feedback and content added.&
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
&Full version is going to have more content available. If you support us on Early Access now, you will immediately get to play the current version of The Hive.&
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
&Current 0.13 version has all the Story missions available.&
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
&No. The game price will remain the same during and after Early Access.&
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
&The community is a vital part of our development process. Community suggested ideas are commonly brought up in team discussions, and we value highly the input each individual player can have.&
Buy The Hive
Recent updates
0.14 - Unity 5 update is now available
Hello everyone, today we are releasing update 0.14 for The Hive
Our plan for this update was to upgrade whole project from Unity 4 to Unity 5.3.4p2 version,
We also wanted to focus on fixing known bugs and improve certain boss fights.
Bug fixes & Features:
Whole project upgraded to use Unity 5 engine
Shadows are now enabled on all levels on default
95% of all shaders now use new one
Lights on every level optimized and changed
Camera movement speed increased 1 -& 1.5
Units no longer get stuck underground
Better pathfinding
More abilities added to ????
More special monsters added
Queen attack now has a slightly larger range and quicker attack speed
Second mission ambush units are now stronger
Powerfield and Necromancer skills fixed
&Under attack& audio no longer plays during cutscene
Egg laying mechanism fixed
Music volume level is now same if another song starts
&Shadow& units have more hp
Hive and barracks both increase population cap
Worker den increases worker build cap by 2
Attackmove bug fixed
Right clicking on unit no longer deselects its target circle
You can no longer shift select multiple enemy units
Retreat button now has small cooldown to prevent spamming it
Shader issues related to transfer fixed
Please leave feedback on the new changes!
Best of wishes
The Hive 0.13 - Drowned God is now available
Hello everyone, today we are releasing update 0.13 for The Hive called &Drowned God&
Our plan for this update was to more playable content, puzzles, music, npcs, balance the game and fix existing bugs (no pun intended)
Bug fixes & Features:
New mission - Drowned God
New Enemy units - ????
Two new music tracks added
New boss abilities added
New Portraits added
New Puzzles added
Player Buildings now regenerate HP
Chests always drop atleast one item
Item pickup only works with right click while unit is selected
Worker Den Attack and defence upgrades cap at lvl3
Dead turtles now show remaining food value
Bosses now do fixed ammount of damage on player buildings
Legionnaires now have out of combat passive regen
Hunters now have passive armor pierce ability
Turret attack speed increased, damage lowered
Hunter attack speed increased, damage lowered
Only Squad Leader gets upgrade buffs
Bug fixed where enemy units would gain same damage and defence upgrades player researches
Pathfinding no longer warps units
Ancient attack damage in first mission 15 -& 10, armor reduced by one
Retreat speed increased
Please leave feedback on the new changes!
Best of wishes
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
About This Game
The Hive is new story-driven fantasy game. Assume control as the Insectoid Hive mind. Captivating back-story and a beautiful visual design takes the player to a fantasy world, which offers new surprises and challenges as the game progresses.
Through strong storytelling and a broad world, Hive offers the player a diverse exploration ground. Having many different endings and possibilities, the player can create their own unique route, strategy, and story.
The barren and deserted surface of planet Eden hides springs full of life underground. Travel through ancient temple cities, sunken ruins, desert oasis, swamps, volcanoes and underground fountains, facing the dangers of the environment, floods and other species.
The calming serenity of the blooming springs, the aggressive heat of volcanoes and the ruins holding a story of a sad history make up the world of Hive. Filled with exotic animals, plants of varying sizes and little details like colorful fish swimming in the springs and hieroglyphs in the ruins, this game offers a wide and interesting visual look while combining many different styles of environments and eras.
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz or AMD equivalent
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT
DirectX: Version 9.0
Storage: 1 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX(R)-compatible
Recommended:
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260
DirectX: Version 9.0
Minimum:
Recommended:
Minimum:
Recommended:
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
1 person found this review funny
4.5 hrs on record
Early Access Review
**NOTE**The developers have patched out most of the problems I had with The Hive so I've edited my review. Complaints that are no longer relevant have been crossed out and new comments added to explain what exactly changed.**NOTE**The Hive is a stylish, narrative driven, single player real time strategy game with some RPG elements mixed in. It is currently in Early Access and as such many features are unfinished, unpolished or simply missing so take everything I say with a grain of salt as it might change in the coming months.As of right now though, The Hive is an interesting blend between genres that does many things right but is unfortunately hampered by a complete lack of difficulty but still needs a bit more work when it comes to mission variety.Positives:Visual DesignDespite coming from an indie studio The Hive looks on par with many of the modern &big& RTS games out there and is full of nice looking enviroment that have plenty of little details to them. My favorite example of this is how busy your base looks with your worker drones catching fish & butchering meat while small pill-bugs run around and collect materials only to pile it in neat heaps next to the main Hive. These are small touches that don't matter on first glance but actually go a long way towards making the game a better experience.Base BuildingIts hard to explain why but a combination of the sleek visuals, very zerg-like audio and some creative unit design makes building up your bases in The Hive very enjoyable. Since there are only a couple of buildings the majority of the complexity comes from positioning your hive in order to optimally harvest resources, spawning the right type and amount of units before being attacked and so on. In other words, its a simple system but a fun one.RPG mechanicsKilling enemies, bosses and looting chests can result in some shiny loot for you to equip your insectoid warriors with. The amount of items you get it seemingly numerous but you will only ever have enough to make a couple of your units in to badass killing machines which I do like. When everyone is special, no one is so only having a few powerful veteran units makes them feel unique and worth taking care of.Unit ablitiesThe abillities your units have don't seem relevant at first glance but after playing through the entire campaign I've come to realize that every single one of them actually has a role to play. Most importantly, they are very satisfying to use due to the visual feedback you get. For example, using a medic's heal will bathe the targeted area in green light which makes all of your units slightly shimmer green, a nifty looking effect.Negatives:Extremely easyOutside of mission 4 where you get bum-rushed by 20 enemy units before you've had time to build up your base you will never, ever be threatened in The Hive. This really is a shame because there are so many cool mechanics you can play around with but won't since just attack-moving across the map is equally viable.After the recent patch the enemies are much tougher and require tactics beyond press attack move on map which is a very welcome change. Turrets still remain as strong as ever but overall The Hive is a fair bit more challenging and a lot more interesting as a result.Poor AIOutside of never attacking you The AI is rather bad at defending itself. When attacking enemy bases filled with hordes of units you don't have to worry about fighting all of them at once, no, no. Instead the AI will send only a couple of the closest units at you while the rest twiddle their thumbs and wait to be eaten like good little baddies.No fog of warWhile the RPG system encourages you to explore the map in search of fancy loot the lack of a fog of war (the dark ares of the map that only go away when you explore them) means you can pinpoint where exactly the chest is and then just go there, completely ignoring 80% of the map in the process. Its also a bit cheap that when attacking your opponents you can tell exactly how many units they have and where they're positioned so once again you're almost never threatened.Slow startEvery single mission starts with exactly one drone from which you need to build up your entire empire. As I said before I don't mind building my base, its quite fun, but when you have to do this for every single mission without any threat to you then it start to get annoying. The way I would address this issue is by providing a more diverse starting point, so one mission begins will an entire base, another with a bunch of units that need to conquer a food-rich area in order to start building and so on.After the recent patch you now start with varying amounts of resources but I'd say this area still requires some work because even after the change every start feels very similar.My recommendation:The Hive is buzzing with good ideas and real potential but as of right now it is still somewhat unfinished and lacking in mission variety. However, after the recent patch that added tougher enemies and minibosses it has become a lot more fun since you now have a reason to use all of the abilities and tactics at your disposal.Given how willing the developers were to work with criticism I can't help but recommend you The Hive if you're up for playing a short but sweet RTS/RPG hybrid.The video below was made before the most recent patch so a few things aren't relevant anymore but it should still give you a good overview of The Hive:
Was this review helpful?
9.8 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Oh this is good. This game is real good. While lacking the polish of a finished title (still early access and all that) there is no doubt in my mind that The Hive is a game I'm glad I've had the opportunity to try out. The Hive is a RTS that is very heavy on the story elements. Basically, you'll be exploring this world as much as you will be smashing your foes and managing resources.
The story is your usual, &we had to escape Earth because it got screwed& storyline except instead of taking on the predictable role of the Human Race, you actually play as a mysterious Insectoid race known as The Hive. You'll solve puzzles while also killing animals for food and amassing hordes of insects to kill Lizardmen, skeletons and all manner of bad guys. You'll meet old gods, titan-like creatures and you'll have to bring down some seriously over powered enemies. In terms of sound, artwork, and level design, this game exceeds on levels that very much remind me of Warcraft 3. Truly, the game actually feels very similar to WC3, except if you had a whole race devoted to large number horde tactics and passive buffs that make the horde even more powerful (Sort of like the beetle guys the undead had in FT). I love all the little details in this game as well. Like when your workers are harvesting resources, they create a little pile that actually gets bigger the more they gather and a tiny beetle creature comes and transports the resources back to the base. It's so insignificant but it's just an extra piece of world building that helps immerse one in the game. Mechanically, the game is just as sound, there are a few tactics that seem more effective than others and I'll refrain from spoiling anything for now but I'm sure as time goes on, it will be ironed out.In summation, this game is pretty solid and I can't help but look optimistically towards it's final release. Gameplay Footage:
Was this review helpful?
2.4 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Good RTS game. Runs very smooth, no bugs...(pun intended). Long & challenging missions that will keep you on your toes right from the start.I phazed out on the story though. How did the threat to the extinction of the human race relate with the bugs? Maybe I missed something. Maybe someone can explain it to in more detail in a comment below.gameplay video:
Was this review helpful?
7.2 hrs on record
Early Access Review
I'm so glad I bought this game. I didn't think I'd ever come back to the RTS-genre but here I am! + The ingame-graphics look good to me and I like the simple look/feel of the loading screens.+ Most of the maps are very detailed and have hidden treasures that one can hunt down, making it even more fun to mow than every red dot on your map.+ The units are already fleshed out and have a unique feeling to them. They can be levelled and equipped with various items.+ I really like the voiceacting and the music. - The game is easy to get into but harder to keep playing when you don't have enough time at hand. It still lacks a save-feature so you either finish a level or you have to start anew next time you want to play.The story and the feel of the game are what makes me come back to it. I'm being an overly attached player in The Hive and I can't bear to lose units. (They're always sent back to one of the hives.
I am a benevolent god.)All in all I can say that I'm really looking forward to seeing where this game goes and what else will be added! I think the creators have done a great job so far. Keep up the good work!
Was this review helpful?
5.2 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Writing Early Access reviews is so tricky. You never know how the final product will turn out. What's the roadmap? What's your vision for the finished game? From what I read here in the &Discussions& the devs plan to release The Hive in 2016 with three races, skirmish mode, and other standard RTS features. So I can only comment on the state of the game as it is right now. It gets updated regularly, at least once a month.Right now the The Hive only has the insect campaign. I like the art style, the music, the voice acting. It feels very polished in some places and, well, very Early Access in other places. You only have three buildings and one tower and that's simply not enough for me. I like base building. Especially with an insectoid race in a game called &The Hive& there should be more &buildings& to cover and conquer the map. There's a cool research and upgrade system where you have to decide whether you want to equip your units with special weapons and armor, or convert those items into DNA to spend on research.The regular enemies are no challenge. The boss battles at the end of some missions can be pretty tough, they can do some major area damage if you don't dodge. You also have to solve some puzzles like arranging symbols or digging for key items. It's a fun thing to do but I feel the devs should focus their attention on building a solid RTS foundation. More buildings, more units, better enemy AI. I also hope that the different races will offer different playstyles and mechanics.The main reason why I recommend it is because I see a committed team of devs who communicate and update regularly. My gut feeling says that The Hive could be great when it's time for the release version. But again, the devs should absolutely focus more on the gameplay and combat to reach that level of polish that you can already see in the design and music. The campaign in its current state is not challenging at all and the same build order/strategy works for every mission. My favorite mission was the one where you inspect a crashed spaceship.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile websitemisc(22)
.下载 resource:
Hortonworks和hadoop ,hive,hbase对应版本:
HDP2.0.6/hadoop2.2.0 , hive 0.12.0, hbase 0.96.1
HDP1.3.3/hadoop1.2.0, ,hive 0.11.0, hbase 0.94.6
HDP2.1/hadoop 2.4.0, hive 0.13, hbase 0.98
HDP2.2/hadoop2.6.0, hive 0.14, hbase 0.98
Hive的安装和配置相当简单,只要从其网站()上下载并解压到装有hadoop的机器上。设置hadoop/bin的路径到系统PATH就可使hive工作。hive 自从0.11之后就同时支持hadoop 0.20系列和hadoop0.23系列
直接敲${hive-install}/bin/hive就可进入其shell
1.1 show tables:
input hive in shell or input $HIVE_HOME/bin/hive in shell,
1.2 create tales:
hive& CREATE TABLE pokes (foo INT, bar STRING);
1.3 drop table:
hive& DROP TABLE
1.4 query tables:
hive& SELECT * FROM
please note that hive is data warehouse, no insert into value(,,,) statement, but can insert/load data from other source.
1.5 execute hsql without entering hive shell cmd:
hive -e &&& --or $HIVE_HOME/bin/hive& -e &&
hive -e& & select * from pokes& --or $HIVE_HOME/bin/hive& -e &&
1.6 execute DDL/DML file without entering hive shell cmd:
hive -f hsql.ddl
1.7 load data
1) load data from key/value file seperated by ^A (ctl+a)
create table pokes1 (id int, name string)
pokes1.data:
2) load data from key/value file seperated by '\t' (Tab)
CREATE TABLE pokes2 ( userid INT,name STRING) ROW FORMAT DELIMITED& FIELDS& TERMINATED BY '\t'& STORED AS TEXTFILE;
pokes2.data:
===================sample hsql.ddl================================
; --------------Create hive hbase table -----------------
DROP TABLE if exists hbase_drug1n2
CREATE EXTERNAL TABLE hbase_drug1n2row(rowid STRING,age STRING,sex STRING,bp STRING,cholesterol STRING,na STRING,k STRING,drug STRING)
STORED BY 'org.apache.hadoop.hive.hbase.HBaseStorageHandler'
WITH SERDEPROPERTIES (&hbase.columns.mapping& = &:key,drug:age,drug:sex,drug:bp,drug:cholesterol,drug:na,drug:k,drug:drug&)
TBLPROPERTIES(&hbase.table.name& = &drug1n2row&);
2.1 enter shell:
./bin/hbase shell
hbase(main):001:0&
2.2 show all tables:
hbase& list
2.3show table of test :
hbase& list 'test'
1 row(s) in 0.0350 seconds
----------------
2.4 create table with name of test and columnfamily name of cf
hbase& create 'test', 'cf'&& &
0 row(s) in 1.2200 seconds
----------------
=& [&test&]
2.5 put data to table
1)put data to table, key is row1 value is value1:
hbase& put 'test', 'row1', 'cf:a', 'value1'
0 row(s) in 0.1770 seconds
2)put multiple data to table, exmaple1:
hbase& put 'test', 'row1', 'cf:a', 'value1'
hbase& put 'test', 'row2', 'cf:b', 'value2'
0 row(s) in 0.0160 seconds
hbase& put 'test', 'row3', 'cf:c', 'value3'
0 row(s) in 0.0260 seconds
3) put multiple data to table ,example2:
hbase& put 'test2', 'row1', 'cf:a', 'value1'
hbase& put 'test2', 'row1', 'cf:b', 'value2'
0 row(s) in 0.0160 seconds
hbase& put 'test2', 'row2', 'cf:a', 'value3'
0 row(s) in 0.0260 seconds&&&&
2.6 scan table for all data:
hbase&scan 'test'
2.7 disable/enable table:
hbase&disable 'test'
hbase&enable 'test'
2.8 drop table:
hbase&drop table 'test'
2.9 get specific row(s):
hbase&get 'test', 'row1'
3. hive,base 集成
可以从hive中访问hbase 的表;也可以在创建hive表时创建与之关联的hbase表(位于hbase数据库);也可以创建基于 已存在的hbase表的hive表。
3.1 从已存在的hbase表中创建hive表:
确保hbase表test已经在hbase中创建好,列族名为cf.&
export HADOOP_CLASSPATH=/etc/hbase/conf:/usr/lib/hbase/*:/usr/lib/hbase/lib/*:/usr/lib/zookeeper/zookeeper.jar:$HADOOP_CLASSPATH
进入hive shell运行如下命令:
&hive& create external table& hbase_test (id STRING, value STRING) STORED BY 'org.apache.hadoop.hive.hbase.HBaseStorageHandler' WITH SERDEPROPERTIES (&hbase.columns.mapping&=&:key,cf:a,cf:b&) TBLPROPERTIES(&hbase.table.name&=&test&);
会报错: org.apache.hadoop.hive.hbase.HBaseSerDe: columns has 2 elements while hbase.columns.mapping has 3 elements 这是因为hbase_test申明为2列(id, value)而与hbase表的映射为3列(:key,cf:a,cf:b) .将:key,cf:a,cf:b改为:key,cf:a& 即可:
create external table& hbase_test (id STRING, value STRING) STORED BY 'org.apache.hadoop.hive.hbase.HBaseStorageHandler' WITH SERDEPROPERTIES (&hbase.columns.mapping&=&:key,cf:a&) TBLPROPERTIES(&hbase.table.name&=&test&);
这样会将hbase表(这里是test)的key(hbase put 语句中表名后紧跟着的就是key名,比如put 'test', 'row1', 'cf:a', 'value1' 语句说明此数据key是row1 )映射到hive表(这里是 hbase_test)的id列, 列族cf中a列映射到hive表的value列
4.常见问题:
1)java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/hadoop/hbase/MasterNotRunningException
这通常是因为hbase-*.jar没有加入到 classpath ,进入hive 命令之前将对应包加入到HADOOP_CLASSPATH.
比如,HDP1.3.3就会报这个错,执行下面:export HADOOP_CLASSPATH=/etc/hbase/conf:/usr/lib/hbase/*:/usr/lib/hbase/lib/*:/usr/lib/zookeeper/zookeeper.jar:$HADOOP_CLASSPATH& 再进hive命令即可。(这样就可以将hbase安装目录/usr/lib/hbase下的jar (hbase-0.94.6.1.3.3.0-58-security.jar)引入HADOOP_CLASSPATH)
2)& java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.thrift.EncodingUtils.setBit(BIZ)B
将${hbase}/lib下的libthrift-0.8.0.jar换成libthrift-0.9.0.jar(在$HIVE/lib下有)即可。
参考资料:
1。hbase总汇:http://hbase.apache.org/#
2。hbase快速指南: http://hbase.apache.org/book/quickstart.html
3. hive/hbase集成:https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/HBaseIntegration
4.hive总汇: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/Home
5.hive快速指南:https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/GettingStarted
6. Hortonworks HDP hive/hbase教程:
/blog/using-hive-to-interact-with-hbase-part-2/
/community/forums/topic/hive-external-table-pointing-to-hbase-2/
参考知识库
* 以上用户言论只代表其个人观点,不代表CSDN网站的观点或立场
访问:19530次
排名:千里之外
原创:29篇
(2)(1)(1)(2)(1)(1)(1)(1)(2)(1)(1)(1)(1)(1)(2)(1)(2)(3)(2)(1)(1)(1)

我要回帖

更多关于 hive thrift 访问 的文章

随机推荐