翻译官全文阅读全文,多谢

谁知道这几句话什么意思,请翻译一下,谢谢了Habitués ou, à défaut, que vous vous aime sur coeur. Pour autant que je vous ai vu bien sur son … La même bien我希望真正懂的人帮忙翻译一下,不需要翻译软件帮忙,谢谢,可以提高悬赏
二手或者,你爱在心里.至于我已经看到了他的财产...很多相同
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
习惯,否则就爱你。只要不可能的,我见到你合理性……对同一资产
习惯,否则就爱你。只要不可能的,我见到你合理性……对同一资产.
否则就爱你
。只要不可能的,
我见到你合理性……对同一资产.
扫描下载二维码急求一段英文翻译,不要百度等直译的,需要意译,谢谢,内容在补充里希望大家帮个忙,这是本人外文文献翻译,实在是英语水平有限,拜托了Subacute (or “post-acute”) care is the most rapidly growing sector of the nursing home industry.Dedicated skilled nursing units provide service for post hospitalized patients, mainly for the purpose of rehabilitation, wound care or other post-acute care. Part of the reason for this sector’s growth has been the fact that this care is reimbursed by Medicare, which pays nursing facilities at a higher rate than Medicaid. Per diem rates under Medicaid averaged $US103.50 around the country in 2000,whereas the average Medicare daily rate in 2005 was $US280.70.Medicare provides coverage of up to 100 days after a medically necessary hospital stay of at least 3 consecutive days. The most common reason for a skilled nursing facility admission in 2004 was rehabilitation after orthopedic surgery, such as total hip replacements. Other typical diagnoses are strokes, acute compression fractures, pressure ulcers, and cardiac and pulmonary disorders.The main purpose of a subacute admission is rehabilitation to ensure the highest possible level of function in order to return to the previous living arrangement in the community.
亚急性(或“后急” )护理是养老院产业增长最迅速的。致力于专业护理单位为住院出院后患者提供服务,主要针对康复,伤口护理或其他急性期后护理。该产业发展的部分原因是,这种护理是由医疗保险支付,它比支付护理设施的费用高。2000年,美国各地的每日医疗补助是平均103.50美元,而平均每日医疗保险率在2005年则是280.70美元 。至少连续3天住院后,医疗保险所提供的费用覆盖达100天。2004年入住专...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
求翻译:谢谢你的关心,现在我已经完全康复了是什么意思?
谢谢你的关心,现在我已经完全康复了
问题补充:
Thank you for your concern, and now I have a full recovery
Thank you very much for your concern and I am now fully recovered the
Thanks your care, now I already completely was restored to health
Thank you for your concern, I have fully recovered by now
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!我们是按照客户的要求生产,怎么翻译.谢谢. - 外贸英语 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
& 我们是按照客户的要求生产,怎么翻译.谢谢.
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 40
我们是按照客户的要求生产,怎么翻译.谢谢.
我们是按照客户的要求生产,怎么翻译.谢谢.
(Jack Fan)
积分 15706
福步币 62 块
阅读权限 80
来自 Anhui Uniform Trading Company
回复 #1 realsakura 的帖子
manufacture under the&&Clients’ requirements
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 25
来自 chongqing
product according to the customers' requirements
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 40
manufacture (according to)/under the customers' requirements
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 40
来自 袜都---诸暨大唐
原帖由 kawalsky 于
12:29 发表
PRODUCE according to the customers' requirements 楼主认为怎么样呢?
积分 222221
帖子 128036
福步币 499 块
阅读权限 150
要看是句子还是短语了
句子:we always produce according to the requests of the customer
短语:producing with the customers' requests
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 40
大家翻译的都很好,谢谢.
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 60