在第二幅照片中,我正在移动式游泳池池里移动式游泳池

8年级英语作文。4副图片来写作文:第一副:11:00 AM,一个女孩骑着自行车进了一个PARK。第二副:11:10 AM,这个女孩在看2个BOY游泳,有个小偷在树丛里。第三副:11:15 AM,女孩转过身去的时候,小偷推走了她的自行车。第四副:11:20 AM,这个女孩先发现自己的自行车不见了,然后哭着在电话亭报警。用过去进行时。没副图2句话。意思差不多就可以了。
晨曦Hoo¨00511
1.Marry went to the park by bike at 11:00 am. (Marry rode to the park at 11:00am.) 2.10 minutes later,Marry got to the beach and she saw many people swimming in the lake.But a man hid in the...
A girl went to a park by bike at 11a.m.At 11:10 a.m. The girl was watching two boys swimming
and a thief hiden in the bush.At 11:15 a.m. when she turned around,the thief
take her bike awayAt 11:20a.m. she found that her bike was not here and then she called the police with crying
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码跪求根据图片提示用英语写写john上周末都干了些什么?谢谢……即答即选.急……第一幅图:john坐在椅上看书第二幅图:john踢足球第三幅图:john游泳第四幅图:john钓鱼第五幅图:john看电视(不少于5句话)
1. John read books.2. John played football (with his friends in a park).3. John swam.4. John went fishing(on Sunday).5. John watched TV (at home with his parents)括号里为可以扩充句子的参考很高兴为你解答 O(∩_∩)O如果还有不明白的,欢迎继续追问,全力为您解答!记得及时采纳哦!谢谢!
可以把它们连接起来吗?是一段话。
谢谢你的回答。
就是一篇小作文是吧?
Last Saturday John read books at home. After that he played football with his friends in a park. On Sunday, he went swimming and fishing in the morning. In the evening, he watched TV with his parents at home.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码山西省灵石县第二中学七年级英语下册 Unit 6 I’m watching TV period 5学案_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
山西省灵石县第二中学七年级英语下册 Unit 6 I’m watching TV period 5学案
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢翻译 1.他还在学校 2.他正在游泳池里游泳 3.这儿有一副我家人的照片 4.我正在和朋友一起吃午饭呢._百度知道
翻译 1.他还在学校 2.他正在游泳池里游泳 3.这儿有一副我家人的照片 4.我正在和朋友一起吃午饭呢.
41.3 Here is a photo of my family. i‘m having lunch with my friends. He is swimming in the swimming pool.2. He is still at school
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他11条回答
&quot1;4.& He is still at school.&2.& He is swimming in the pool now.&quot.&3.& I am having my lunch with my friends.&There is a
【公益慈善翻译团】真诚为你解答
1.He is still at home.2.He is swimming in the pool.3.Here is a photo of my family.4.I am eating lunch with my friends.
你有英语练习册么?
七上的吗?
你要是愿意帮助我,我给你100悬赏分
你把答案打出来啊
七上所有的?但我们的答案被收上去了
那你的练习册呢?
收上去检查了
那怎么办?
我不知道啊
1.He is still at school.2.He is swimming in the (swimming) pool.括号里可加可不加,看给你几个空。3.There is a photo of my family.4.I am having lunch with my friends. 希望以上答案能帮到您。
He is still at school.He is swimming in the swimming pool.There is a piece of my family's photo.I'm having lunch with my friends.
1.他还在学校. He is still at school. 2.他正在游泳池里游泳. He is swimming in the swimming pool. 3.这儿有一副我家人的照片.
Here is a photo of my family.
Here is one of my family's photos.4.我正在和朋友一起吃午饭呢. I am having lunch with my friends together.
He still in the school.he is swiming in the pool.there is a photo of my family.I'm eating lunch with my friends.ok,that's it..........
你有英语练习册么?
木有啊,毕业已经好多年,现在都快奔三了
1.He is staying at school .2.He is swamming at the pool.3.This is a photo of my famliy.4.I am eating lunch with my friend(s).
您的问题很简单。呵呵。百度知道很高兴帮助您解决您提出的问题。他还在学校 :He is still at school他正在游泳池里游泳 :He is swimming pool;He is swimming in the swimming pool 这儿有一副我家人的照片 :Here is a pair of a photo of my family.我正在和朋友一起吃午饭呢.:I was having lunch with my friends.‘百度知道永远给您最专业的英语翻译。
1. He is still at school 2. He is swimming in the pool 3. Here is a pair of a photo of my family 4. I was having lunch with my friends.
本来想找给你的 可是发现我有7下8上8下的 可唯独就是没有7上的......
He is still at schoolHe is swimming in the poolHere's a photo of my familyI am having lunch with my friend/friends
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁新目标七年级英语期中测试6_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
新目标七年级英语期中测试6
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读