英文是什么
提问者采纳
相关专业回答
1Badminton
3shuttlecock
4Badminton players
双语例句:
我喜欢的篮球和羽毛球。
I like playing basketball and badminton.
我和我的朋友参加体育运动如打网球,羽毛球和游泳.
My friend and I take part in sports like tennis,badminton and swimming.
双方用球拍拍打毽子使它来来往往的越过网前,这种游...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他7条回答
dmint&#601badminton 英音:['b&nt&#601:['b&dmɪn] 美音
1. badminton2.a shuttlecock
badminton.shuttlecock.
羽毛球Badminton
Badmin-ton
羽毛球的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁羽毛球的英文是什么?_百度知道
羽毛球的英文是什么?
羽毛球英语:1Badminton2shuttle3shuttlecock4Badminton players双语例句:我喜欢的篮球和羽毛球。I like playing basketball and badminton.
我和我的朋友参加体育运动如打网球,羽毛球和游泳.My friend and I take part in sports like tennis,badminton and swimming. 双方用球拍拍打毽子使它来来往往的越过网前,这种游戏就是羽毛球。When the shuttlecock was hit to and fro with a racket across a net, thegame wasbadminton.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
很快就风行开来。因这项活动极富趣味性现代羽毛球运动诞生在英国,“伯明顿”(Badminton)即成为英文羽毛球的名字。此后,在英国格拉斯哥郡的伯明顿镇有一位叫鲍弗特的公爵,这种室内游戏迅速传遍英国,在庄园里进行了一次“蒲那游戏”的表演。1873年
其他8条回答
羽毛球,很快就风行开来:play badminton
shuttlecock 羽毛球拍。羽毛球 [yǔ máo qiú] 基本翻译。1873年。因这项活动极富趣味性,在庄园里进行了一次“蒲那游戏”的表演,在英国格拉斯哥郡的伯明顿镇有一位叫鲍弗特的公爵。badminton。现代羽毛球运动诞生在英国,是原来伯明顿的名称,“伯明顿”(Badminton)羽毛球的英文单词badminton : badminton
网络释义:badminton
shuttlecock 打羽毛球
羽毛球 [yǔ máo qiú]基本翻译badminton网络释义羽毛球:badminton|shuttlecock打羽毛球:play badminton|shuttlecock羽毛球拍:badminton racket|battledore|YONEXOK?
羽毛球的英文单词badminton
badminton,是原来伯明顿的名称,应为是在那里发明这项运动
羽毛球的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Badminton World Federation
BWF has two new websites
Coach Education
Development
Exciting things are brewing and well underway in the development of badminton around the globe. Read how the Olympic Solidarity can assist national federations and National Olympic Committees develop the sport, and find out about BWF Schools Programme, Shuttle Time, as well as the BWF Coach Education programmes &
The Badminton World Federation (BWF) is the world governing body for badminton recognised by the International Olympic Committee (IOC) and International Paralympic Committee (IPC). The BWF regulates, promotes, develops and popularises the sport globally and organises inspiring world events. BWF has a vision of &giving every child a chance to play for life&.
Affiliated Websites
Schools Badminton Programme
World Superseries
Dubai Superseries Finals
BWF Social Media & Apps
Players Navigation
HQ Contact
Unit 17.05 Level 17
Amoda Building
22 Jalan Imbi
55100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +6-03-