您好老师您好征文,麻烦帮我翻译一下,非常感谢!

请你帮我翻译三句英语话Keep in touch!Take care!Best with!这三句话是我小学英语老师留给我的毕业话,请大家帮我翻译一下丶谢谢各位丶 分全给你
加菲28日201
保持联系!保重!最好的祝愿!(Best wish)
保持联系!保重!给你最好的祝愿!都是很好的祝福语,老师很关心你哦~
大家说的都对!最简单的啦!
Keep in touch!保持联系 后接与自己以为的人时用Keep in touch withTake care!保重OR小心 完整句子为Take care yourself最后一句不是Best with 是 Best wish 多用于书信最后,相当于中文的“此致”,给谁祝福用Best wishes to sb.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码麻烦你帮我翻译 一下英语邮件吧·谢谢了
麻烦你帮我翻译 一下英语邮件吧·谢谢了
Hello?my chinese (german in the future) girl,
you forgot the most important thing:
Do you want to see me in Beijin?
If yes (hoprfully) i have to book the return flight?at the end of my trip?for monday.
If you?can not come to see me i will book a flight on saturday.
But i have to know untill monday what we will do. So please let me know what we can do as soon as possible (please answer tomorrow).?
About the pictures: I did not delete all your pictures. I only switched the screensaver of the mobile phone to another picture. But your pictures are back again.
I thought i can get more new pictures from you.?
I got the pictures from you but i still can not read what is written on them.
Can you send me some pictures from your family?
Now about germany. Your parents are pretty smart. They are right about difficulties?to find a job for foreigner.
But it ids getting easier if you have a good education. One possibility might be as a translator from chinese to english or german or as a teacher for chinese language. You see school it is verry important. But we have to talk about this later (mybe in Beijin?).
Please do not forget to let me know about Beijin as soon as possible.
Waiting for a message from a "sad girl".
Hello?my chinese (german in the future) girl,
你好,我的中国(将来的德国)女孩
you forgot the most important thing:
你忘记了最重要的事
Do you want to see me in Beijin?
你想在北京见我吗?
If yes (hoprfully) i have to book the return flight?at the end of my trip?for monday.
如果是(希望如此),我必须定星期一的回程机票。
If you?can not come to see me i will book a flight on saturday.
如果你不能见我,我将定星期六的机票。
But i have to know untill monday what we will do. So please let me know what we can do as soon as possible (please answer tomorrow).?
但我必须知道星期一怎样做。所以,请尽快让我知道(请明天给我回答)
About the pictures: I did not delete all your pictures. I only switched the screensaver of the mobile phone to another picture. But your pictures are back again.
关于照片,我没有删除你所有的照片,我只是切换了其他的照片到手机的屏保。但你的照片又换回来了。
I thought i can get more new pictures from you.?
我想我可以从你那得到一些你的新照片
I got the pictures from you but i still can not read what is written on them.
我从你那得到了一些照片,但我仍然不能看懂它们上面写的什么
Can you send me some pictures from your family?
你能多给我发些你家庭的照片吗?
Now about germany. Your parents are pretty smart. They are right about difficulties?to find a job for foreigner.
关于德国。你的父母很聪明。他们外国人找工作的困难说的很对。
But it ids getting easier if you have a good education. One possibility might be as a translator from chinese to english or german or as a teacher for chinese language. You see school it is verry important. But we have to talk about this later (mybe in Beijin?).
但如果你有很好的教育背景会容易些。一种可能就是从中文到英文或德文的翻译人员,或者教中文的老师。你看,学校是非常重要的。我们可以以后讨论这些(也许在北京)
请不要忘记尽快让我知道关于北京见面的事。
Waiting for a message from a "sad girl".
等待来自一个“悲伤女孩”的消息
提问者 的感言:星璇永远是最棒的!@!! 相关知识
其他回答 (3)
可以去翻译啊
但是有点不准
谢谢你了·!!
你好,我的中国的小姑娘:
你是否忘记一件很重要的事情,就是你是否想在北京和我见面?
如果想的话,我将预订我的回程机票,在我短途旅行的最后一站,星期一(断句错误,大概意思没变),
如果你不想见的话,我将预订周六的机票
所以,在星期一前我必须知道我们是否要见面,请务必在明天给我回复
About the pictures: I did not delete all your pictures. I only switched the screensaver of the mobile phone to another picture. But your pictures are back again.关于照片(或者翻译成图片):我不会删除所有你的照片,我只是把手机上的屏保转换成了其他的图片,所以你的图片还是会恢复的
I thought i can get more new pictures from you.?我想我从你那里还能得到更多新的照片?
I got the pictures from you but i still can not read what is written on them.我拿到了一些照片但是我一直读不懂上面写了什么意思
Can you send me some pictures from your family?你是否能在发点照片给我from your family(从你家里或者翻译成你的家谱照片中)
Now about germany. Your parents are pretty smart. They are right about difficulties?to find a job for foreigner.现在谈谈有关德国的:你的朋友非常聪明可爱,他们是否也遇见了找工作的困难?
But it ids getting easier if you have a good education. One possibility might be as a translator from chinese to english or german or as a teacher for chinese language. You see school it is verry important. But we have to talk about this later (mybe in Beijin?).但是如果你有一个好的教育,那将变得非常容易,一种可能性比如你当一个翻译,中英翻译,中德翻译,或者当一个外籍教师教中文,你可以看到,学校是非常重要的,但是我们或许可以在细谈这些,有可能在北京
请不要忘记尽快让我知道北京见面的事情
Waiting for a message from a "sad girl". 等待你的回信,来自一个“悲伤女孩”的回信
Love you爱你的,类似中国的此致敬礼类的结束语
翻译的不好,请见谅,因为不知道很多细节,只能照着字面翻译了,希望对你有帮助
喂?我的中文(德国未来)的女孩, 你忘了最重要的事情: 你希望看到北津我吗? 如果是(hoprfully)我要预订回程的飞机上?在我的旅行结束?29日举行。 如果您?不能来见我,我会在周六预订航班。 但我要知道到星期一,我们将做什么。所以,请让我知道我们能做些什么尽快(请回答明天)。? 关于图片:我没有删除所有图片。我只交换了手机屏幕到另一个画面。但是你的图片的又来了。 我以为我可以从你更多的新图片。? 我从你的照片,但我仍然无法读取什么是他们写的。 你能送我从你的家人的一些照片? 现在大约德国。你的父母是相当聪明的。他们说得对困难呢?找到工作的外国人。 但它的ID越来越方便,如果你有一个良好的教育。一种可能性是,作为从汉语译成英语或德语或翻译,作为汉语教师。你看学校,并柠重要。但是我们必须谈论这以后(mybe在北津?)。 请不要忘记,让我知道北津尽快。 轮候从“伤心女孩”的消息。 爱你
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号麻烦老师帮我把以下日本地址翻译成英文版本,谢谢!_百度知道
麻烦老师帮我把以下日本地址翻译成英文版本,谢谢!
地址:日本国北海道札幌市豊平区豊平2条1丁目1ー26ミリオンコート701号姓名:大西仁徳邮编:062-0902〒
提问者采纳
Hokkaido Sapporo bungo flat area bungo flat article 2 1 street 14, 701-26 units stadium
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Japan Toyohashi Ping District Feng Ping 2 1 chome 1Address. 701 underground: Da Xi 仁徳Zip code, 26 リ Michiru, studies.Name, No: Hokkaido Sapporo City
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
我以前也有找过,不过那个时候没有这样的东西,很多人对我说,你去做梦吧,直到我朋友推荐了一个翻译项目在线交易平台,我才找到我想要的呢!至少不用开N多网页查资料了,...
你是肺经郁热太重,要忌忌嘴了,平常多吃些滋阴清热的食物,香辣的食物养嘴不养身。
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'

我要回帖

更多关于 老师您好征文 的文章

随机推荐