求ke$ha的ke ha tik tok.mp3 mp3百度云

5 秒后返回
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!keshaWake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy(Hey what up girl )Grab my glasses Im out the door – Im gonna hit this city (Lets go)Before I leave brush my teeth with a bottle of JackCause when I leave for the night I aint coming backIm talkin bout – pedicures on our toes toesTrying on all our clothes clothesBoys blowing up our phones phonesDrop-toping playing our favorite cdsPulling up to the partiesTrying to get a little bit tipsyCHORUS]Dont stop make it popDJ blow my speakers upTonight Ima fightTil we see the sunlightTick tock on the clockBut the party dont stop noWoah-oh oh ohWoah-oh oh ohDont stop make it popDJ blow my speakers upTonight Ima fightTil we see the sunlightTick tock on the clockBut the party dont stop noWoah-oh oh ohWoah-oh oh ohAint got a care in world but got plenty of beerAint got no m
Ke$ha-tik tok ke$ha.超有节奏在线播放
播放出现故障,您需要更新!对不起,您需要更新您的浏览器到最新版本或更新您的flash播放器版本!
喜欢歌曲tik tok ke$ha.超有节奏的人也喜欢
您可能喜欢TA们的歌曲
tik tok ke$ha.超有节奏在线试听,如果您喜欢tik tok ke$ha.超有节奏,请将九酷音乐网()告诉您的3个朋友!!Ke$ha感谢您的支持。
Copyright @2011 - 2015.All Rights Reserved. 版权所有wake up in the morning feeling like p diddi(hey, what up girl?)grab my glasses, i m out the door - i m gonna hit this city (lets go)before i leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of jackcause when i leave for the night, i ain t coming backi m talkin
bout - pedicures on our toes, toestrying on all our clothes, clothesboys blowing up our phones, phonesdrop-topping, playing our favorite cd spulling up to the partiestrying to get a little bit tipsydon t stop, make it popdj, blow my speakers uptonight, im ma fighttil we see the sunlighttik tok, on the clockbut the party don t stop nowoah-oh oh ohwoah-oh oh ohdon t stop, make it popdj, blow my speakers uptonight, im ma fighttil we see the sunlighttik tok, on the clockbut the party don t stop nowoah-oh oh ohwoah-oh oh ohaint got a care in world, but got plent
Ke$ha-tik tok 非常好听 尤其是高潮部分在线播放
播放出现故障,您需要更新!对不起,您需要更新您的浏览器到最新版本或更新您的flash播放器版本!
喜欢歌曲tik tok 非常好听 尤其是高潮部分的人也喜欢
您可能喜欢TA们的歌曲
tik tok 非常好听 尤其是高潮部分在线试听,如果您喜欢tik tok 非常好听 尤其是高潮部分,请将九酷音乐网()告诉您的3个朋友!!Ke$ha感谢您的支持。
Copyright @2011 - 2015.All Rights Reserved. 版权所有

我要回帖

更多关于 ke ha的tik tok 的文章

随机推荐