我记得 你说过你爱我 你却说 只是我想多了
没有你 没有我 没有了 所有生活
我记得 你说过你爱我 有些事 想回忆 却忘了 记忆里 删了你 删了我 剩下什么
我记得 你说过你爱我
有些事 想回忆 却忘了 记忆里 删了你 删了我 剩下什么
只剩下一场梦
刘德华-原谅我
电影《我的特工爷爷》主题曲在线播放
播放出现故障,您需要更新!对不起,您需要更新您的浏览器到最新版本或更新您的flash播放器版本!
喜欢歌曲原谅我
电影《我的特工爷爷》主题曲的人也喜欢
您可能喜欢TA们的歌曲
电影《我的特工爷爷》主题曲在线试听,如果您喜欢原谅我
电影《我的特工爷爷》主题曲,请将九酷音乐网()告诉您的3个朋友!!刘德华感谢您的支持。
Copyright @2011 - 2015.All Rights Reserved. 版权所有我的特工爷爷里面打麻将镜头时的英文歌_百度知道
我的特工爷爷里面打麻将镜头时的英文歌
我特工爷爷面打麻镜英文歌
Tinie Tempah(feat. Labrinth) - FriskyMaximal R - Your First R SourceI just can't stop the feeling, don't seem to go away.So if I hurt your feelings, don't blame it all on me.I just can't stop the feeling (nothing else to say),And now they have to stay.So if I hurt your feelings (don't take it the wrong way),It's just because I'm...Oh la la la la, la la la la laOh la la la la, la la la friskyOh la la la la, la la la la laOh la la la la, la la la friskyI think I found a winner, with no ring around her finger.I just found woo says, but I think I've found a sinner.I think power with...If I told her I'm a boxer, would she let me down and (ahem)I wanna pick her up, and put her down.She gon be waking up my neighbours if I bring her round.Where I'm from if you're famous you don't go to tinsle town.Pose for a picture smile, the fashionista's out.They say a best days, it cool to take her pictureGirl you better keep your distance I just wanna have eh ehI'm on a mission I don't even wanna kiss herHoney I won't even miss ya when I'm done with ya eh ehI just can't stop the feeling (nothing else to say), don't seem to go away.So if I hurt your feelings, (don't take it the wrong way).It's just because I'm...Oh la la la la, la la la la laOh la la la la, la la la friskyOh la la la la, la la la la laOh la la la la, la la la friskyYeah, I'm suspicious, she looks delicious.She likes to talk a lot that's why I call her Trisha.Her nails are manicured her hair has been conditioned,Don't worry bout her rate she ain't it no competition,She should be on television or on the radio singing,I would be the first to watch and I would be the first to listen,I would put her in positions like the mission from my staircase toHer kitchen leave her twitchin, twitchin, twitchin, twitchin...They say a best days, it cool to take her pictureGirl you better keep your distance I just wanna have eh ehI'm on a mission I don't even wanna kiss herHoney I won't even miss ya when I'm done with ya eh ehI just can't stop the feeling (nothing else to say), don't seem to go away.So if I hurt your feelings, (don't take it the wrong way).It's just because I'm...Oh la la la la, la la la la laOh la la la la, la la la friskyOh la la la la, la la la la laOh la la la la, la la la friskyOh la la la la, la la la la laOh la la la la, la la la friskyOh la la la la, la la la la laOh la la la la, la la la friskyOh la la la la, la la la la laOh la la la la, la la la friskyOh la la la la, la la la la laOh la la la la, la la la friskyI'm out of contorlIt's taking this toeIt's all alone way to goI don't wanna take this piecebut I make for this so let's take a raceI'm out of contorlIt's taking this toeIt's all alone way to goI don't wanna take this piecebut I make for this so let's take a raceOh la la...la la la... frisky Oh la la...la la la... friskyIf what I'm feeling yeah...If what I'm feeling yeah...FriskyOh la la la la, la la la la la(If what I'm feeling yeah...)Oh la la la la, la la la friskyOh la la la la, la la la la la(If what I'm feeling yeah...)Oh yeah... friskyI think I found a winner, with no ring around her finger.I just found woo says, but I think I've found a sinner.I think power with...If I told her I'm a boxer, would she let me down and (ahem)I wanna pick her up, and put her down.She gon be waking up my neighbours if I bring her round.Where I'm from if you're famous you don't go to tinsle town.Pose for a picture smile, the fashionista's out.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
Ain't No Sunshine
不是这首 就是只放放了前奏 是刘德华去打麻将前那个镜头放的那首英文歌
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁电影我的特工爷爷主题曲歌词曝光 我的特工爷爷主题
&&&来源:& &
简述:   电影《我的特工爷爷》什么时候上映?今日曝光了《我的特工爷爷》主题曲《原谅我》将于4月1日上线的剧情动作电影《我的特工爷爷》,由洪金宝担纲导演及主演,刘德华特别出演并担任监制,更有冯绍峰、彭于晏、胡军等实力演员倾情加盟。
  《我的特工爷爷》不仅演员阵容强大,在音乐方面,更有天王
  电影《我的特工爷爷》什么时候上映?今日曝光了《我的特工爷爷》主题曲《原谅我》将于4月1日上线的剧情动作电影《我的特工爷爷》,由洪金宝担纲导演及主演,刘德华特别出演并担任监制,更有冯绍峰、彭于晏、胡军等实力演员倾情加盟。
  《我的特工爷爷》不仅演员阵容强大,在音乐方面,更有天王刘德华为电影献声并参与填词的主题曲《原谅我》于今日正式上线,为电影的情感线索点睛。
责任编辑:和和

我要回帖

更多关于 我的特工爷爷刘德华 的文章

随机推荐