My baby, baby, baby nooo
I thought youd always be mine, o...
是Jewel &Stay Here Forever&这首歌
也谢谢你了.
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁小孩舞蹈,开头是英文123go是什么歌啊?_百度宝宝知道向大家请教一首关于come baby的歌曲以前有个广播节目叫“大眼睛”,里面总用一首歌曲做背景音乐,听起来像是黑人组合唱的,R&B曲风,很有节奏,也很有意思,里面总出现的一句歌词是come baby come baby baby come come ,有人知道可以告诉一下吗?
叫 以下是它的歌词:BOUNCE COME ON BOUNCE BOUNCE COME ON BOUNCE I SLAM THE DOOR (BOOM) WHEN I COME INTO THE BEDROOM (WHAT BAT) 'CAUSE I'M THE KING OF THE CASTLE (NA NA NA) TURN ME ON TURN ME LOOSE (COME ON COME ON) TRY TO HIT IT IT'S A HASSLE COME AND GET SOME OF THIS DON'T FORGET DA INNUENDO PLAY ME LIKE NINTENDO NEVER EVER LET GO SCREAMING SO LOUD YOU'LL BE HITTING THE CRESCENDO DOH RAY ME FA SO LA TE DOH CHORUS:COME BABY COME BABY BABY COME COME COME BABY COME BABY BABY COME COME WELL YOU GOTTA GIVE ME LOVIN' AND YOU GOTTA GIVE ME SOME YOU GOTTA GIVE ME LOVIN' AND YOU GOTTA GIVE ME SOME REPEAT CHORUS WELL I CAN HEAR THE (RING RING RING) THE TELEPHONE GOES RING (HELLO HELLO) BUT WE'RE STILL GETTING BUSY (PUMP PUMP PUMP HUH) NOW YOU'RE GETTING DIZZY I CAN SLOW IT DOWN SO YOU CAN PUMP IT (PUMP IT) THEN I CAN MOVE IT FAST SO YOU CAN PUMP IT (PUMP IT) TWO BALLS AND A BAT THE PITCHERS WEARS A HAT SLIDING INTO HOME BASE TRYING TO HIT A HOME RUN SWING BATTA BATTA BATTA BATTA BATTA SWING CHORUS BOUNCE COME ON BOUNCE BOUNCE COME ON BOUNCE TELL ME DO YOU IT LIKE THAT (YEAH YEAH) DO YOU WANT A LITTLE MORE (YEAH YEAH) NOW TELL ME DO YOU LOVE ME (YEAH YEAH) COME ON (DO YOU LOVE ME) STRAIGHT UP NOW TELL ME BOUNCE COME ON BOUNCE BOUNCE COME ON BOUNCE BOUNCE COME ON BOUNCE BOUNCE COME BABY COME BABY BABY COME COME COME BABY COME BABY BABY COME COME YOU GOTTA GIVE ME LOVIN' AND YOU GOTTA GIVE ME SOME
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码请问这个视频的背景音乐是什么歌_百度知道
请问这个视频的背景音乐是什么歌
请问视频背景音乐歌
提问者采纳
歌曲:Obvious歌手:Westlife 专辑:Turnaround Shane: Yeah, ooooh... We started as friends始 我谈朋友 But something happened inside me我 默默起化作用 Now I'm reading into everything现我 沉浸暗恋世界 But theres no sign you hear the lightning, baby亲 似乎没察觉秘密 You don't ever notice me turning on my charm难道没发现 我散发魅力 Or wonder why I'm always where you are难道觉奇怪 我定 Shane (Westlife): I've made it obvious我表现明显 Done everything but sing it暗示切 差没唱 (I've crushed on you so long, but on and on you get me wrong)(我暗恋久 总知觉) I'm not so good with words我善于表达自 And since you never notice既未察觉 The way that we belong我两相许 I'll say it in a love song我唱首情歌向倾诉 Bryan (Westlife): I've heard you talk about我听说 (Heard you talk about)(听说) How you want someone just like me梦情典型我(Bryan echo: just like me)(我) But everytime I ask you out每我单独相处 (Time I ask you out)(我单独相处) We never move pass friendly, no no却总没跨越友情勇气 And you don't ever notice how I stare when were alone难道没发现我总注视眼睛 Or wonder why I keep you on the phone难道觉奇怪我每都让挂电 Shane (Westlife): I've made it obvious我表现明显 Done everything but sing it暗示切 差没唱 (I've crushed on you so long but on and on you get me wrong)(我暗恋久 总知觉) I'm not so good with words我善于表达自 And since you never notice既未察觉 The way that we belong我两相许 I'll say it in a love song我唱首情歌向倾诉 Yeah... Mark: You are my very first thought in the morning我早晨醒第念 Shane: And my last at nightfall我夜晚入睡丝意念 Mark: You are the love that came without warning突闯进我扉 Mark & Shane: I need you, I want you to know我想让知道 我能没 Shane (Westlife): I've made it obvious我表现明显 So finally I'll sing it,oh...Yeah终于 我要唱 (I've crushed on you so long)(我暗恋久) I'm not so good with words我善于表达自 And since you never notice既未察觉 The way that we belong我两相许 I'll say it in a love song我唱首情歌向倾诉 Westlife: And sing it until the day you're holding me我要唱明白 I've wanted you so long but on and on you get me wrong我暗恋久 总知觉 I more then adore you but since you never seem to see我真挚慕着 知道我意 Shane: But you never seem to see知道我意I'll say it in this love song我唱首情歌向倾诉
提问者评价
《As Long As You Love Me》 BackStreet boys
Although loneliness has always been a friend of mine I'm leaving my life in your hands People say i'm crazy that i am blind Risking it all in a glance How you got my blind is still a mystery I can't get you out of my head Don't care what is written in your history As long as yo...
其他类似问题
78人觉得有用
为您推荐:
背景音乐的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁背景音乐是什么歌?_百度知道
背景音乐是什么歌?
提问者采纳
Ace Of Base
&Unspeakable& MV址
歌词I was unfeeling When you discovered me Give me a reason To not deny my needs I was unwilling To give my love away But you decided To give yours anyway Oh I can't express The feeling I posses for you baby All I wanna say to you is na na na na Unspeakable All I wanna say to you Words can't describe it All I wanna say to you is na na na na Unspeakable All I wanna say to you Words can't define Unspeakable Never thought I needed Someone to call my own But now that you've got me Don't ever let me go You leave me unwanting Your silence every need Nothing is missing No love is so complete Never had this feeling That brings me to my knees You helped me to recover What's been eluding me You're a sensation That makes my love run free And now I'm speechless It's all so clear to me
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 baby完整版街舞 的文章

随机推荐