2016年3月28日天下足球1月6日的片首曲叫什么

[text]关灯返回顶部&>&天下足球 日&&2
提示请下载最新的flash插件拖动播放器天下足球 日本期高清。内容简介:《天下足球》推出纪念克鲁伊夫特别节目《14(一世)传奇》,向足球史上最著名的14号球星致敬,共同缅怀伟大的荷兰巨星、巴萨教父。特别节目内容包括:《世界足坛同悼球圣》《克鲁伊夫纪录片》《那个巨星璀璨的年代》《克鲁伊夫十大门徒》《克鲁伊夫14大经典进球》等
天下足球合辑:[aa2263278]分享收藏0在线0弹幕0香蕉0
本期高清。内容简介:《天下足球》推出纪念克鲁伊夫特别节目《14(一世)传奇》,向足球史上最著名的14号球星致敬,共同缅怀伟大的荷兰巨星、巴萨教父。特别节目内容包括:《世界足坛同悼球圣》《克鲁伊夫纪录片》《那个巨星璀璨的年代》《克鲁伊夫十大门徒》《克鲁伊夫14大经典进球》等
天下足球合辑:[aa2263278] 简介本期高清。内容简介:《天下足球》推出纪念克鲁伊夫特别节目《14(一世)传奇》,向足球史上最著名的14号球星致敬,共同缅怀伟大的荷兰巨星、巴萨教父。特别节目内容包括:《世界足坛同悼球圣》《克鲁伊夫纪录片》《那个巨星璀璨的年代》《克鲁伊夫十大门徒》《克鲁伊夫14大经典进球》等
天下足球合辑:[aa2263278][+展开简介]
官方下载功能反馈本站不提供任何视听上传服务,所有内容均来自视频分享站点所提供的公开引用资源。Copyright (C)
AcFun. 保留所有权利今晚天下足球的片尾曲是叫什么名字?号, 今晚天下足球的片尾曲是叫什么
今晚天下足球的片尾曲是叫什么名字?号
lvucheng 今晚天下足球的片尾曲是叫什么名字?号
beautiful tonight带有音乐搜索引擎的都能搜的到
13.This Train don't stop there any more-Elton john-(“03年终特辑”献给众星的片尾MV背景音乐&MV版).wmv
是westlife - beautiful tonight下载:
是西城的beartiful tonight希望能帮到你
Perfect NEW
Alexandra Burke
日天下足球片尾曲?日天下足球英文歌叫什么名字?就是纪念克鲁伊夫背景的那首_百度知道
日天下足球英文歌叫什么名字?就是纪念克鲁伊夫背景的那首
What Do You Mean? - Justin BieberWritten by:Justin Bieber|Jason Boyd|Mason LevyWhat do you meanWhen you nod your head yesBut you wanna say noWhat do you meanWhen you don't want me to moveBut you tell me to goWhat do you meanWhat do you meanSaid we're running out of time what do you meanWhat do you meanBetter make up your mindWhat do you meanYou're so indecisive of what I'm sayingTrying to catch the beat make up your heartDon't know if you're happy or complainingDon't want for us to end where do I startFirst you wanna go left and you want to turn rightWanna argue all day make love all nightFirst you up and you're down and then betweenOh I really want to knowWhat do you meanWhen you nod your head yesBut you wanna say noWhat do you meanWhen you don't want me to moveBut you tell me to goWhat do you meanWhat do you meanSaid we're running out of time what do you meanWhat do you meanBetter make up your mindWhat do you meanYou're overprotective when I'm leavingTrying to compromise but I can't winYou wanna make a point but you keep preachingYou had me from the start won't let this endFirst you wanna go left and you want to turn rightWanna argue all day make love all nightFirst you up and you're down and then betweenOh I really want to knowWhat do you meanWhen you nod your head yesBut you wanna say noWhat do you meanWhen you don't want me to moveBut you tell me to goWhat do you meanWhat do you meanSaid we're running out of time what do you meanWhat do you meanBetter make up your mindWhat do you meanWhen you nod your head yesBut you wanna say noWhat do you meanWhen you don't want me to moveBut you tell me to goWhat do you meanWhat do you meanSaid we're running out of time what do you meanWhat do you meanBetter make up your mindWhat do you mean
来自团队:
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
克鲁伊夫的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁天下足球15年3月2日片尾曲是什么?_百度知道
天下足球15年3月2日片尾曲是什么?
提问者采纳
听三句歌词找首歌《足球》20153月2片尾曲歌名:This Is What It Feels Like 种觉歌手:Armin van Buuren & Trevor GuthrieNobody here knocking at my door没敲响我门The sound of silence I can't take anymore寂静声音我能再容忍Nobody ringing my telephone now没给我打电Oh, how I miss such a beautiful sound哦我想念迷声音And I don't even know how I survive我甚至知道我该办I won't make it to the shore without your light没光亮我靠岸No I don't even know if I'm alive我都知道我否存Oh, oh, oh, without you now哦哦哦没This is what it feels like种觉Nothing to hold but memories and frames所剩忆画面Oh, they remind me of the battle I face哦提醒着我要面挫折Without your love, without you I drown没我淹没Somebody save me I'm going down谁拯救堕落我And I don't even know how I survive我甚至知道我该办I won't make it to the shore without your light没光亮我靠岸No I don't even know if I'm alive我都知道我否存Oh, oh, oh, without you now哦哦哦没This is what it feels like种觉And I don't even know how I survive我甚至知道我该办I won't make it down the road with one headlight光太微弱我能再继续向前No I don't even know if I'm alive我都知道我否存Oh, oh, oh, without you know哦哦哦没This is what it feels like种觉
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
天下足球的相关知识
其他1条回答
what it fells like吧几单词别忘
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖