下次不要我在这里英文玩足球游戏的英文

求翻译,英语。。。。。足球游戏类。。。。_百度知道
求翻译,英语。。。。。足球游戏类。。。。
This brand new version gives you much more tactical flexibility. It's a set consisting of 4 different variants suitable for different situations (dependent on your opponents tactic, the progress of the game, the weather, and so on) while always retaining the overall style of play.How to use it:4-3-3 wide v2 This will probably be the standard variant (not to confuse with the mentality setting) you set up at the start of most games. High d-line, quick and short passes4-3-3 wide v2 defensive Similar to the standard v2 but obviously more defensive. You can use this to start a game against stronger opponents. D-line not that high, passes a bit slower and longer4-3-3 wide v2 rainy To start on a very wet and muddy pitch. Generally a bit slower passing play and longer passes. Generally slower and longer passing style4-3-3 wide v2 rainy defensive Same as rainy but more defensive. deeper d-line, longer and slower passing styleThis may be the most basic setup but there's more to it. The use of every different variant is not restricted to the one situation described above. They can serve different purposes and you can switch back and forth between them during the game as needed. Simple example: You have to protect a lead for the last few minutes against an opponent of similar strength. You might want to switch from v2 to v2 defensive.Now on to more complex tweaks: As already noted, the versions can serve different purposes. The defensive variant can also be used to start a game against a weaker opponent if he uses very pacey strikers who could trouble a high d-line. Because you wouldn't wanna start defensively, change mentality, adjust passing style (quicker) and maybe set the wingers as wide strikers. Now you're ready to go. If you're facing an opponent who likes to play down the wings set your wide strikers back to wingers or even to MR/ML if they are very dangerous. On the other hand if your opponent is flooding the center with many players preventing your short passing style (or if your passes aren't connecting well for whatever reason) switch to rainy (longer passes!) and probably adjust tempo (a bit quicker) and passing focus (through the flanks) too. There are uncountable possibilities of using the set like this just depending on your vision, tactical knowledge, and knowledge of the opponent.Some hints for most common situation:to protect a lead: you might draw back the wide strikers to AMR/AML position, change mentality, switch to the defensive variant (I wouldn't do that too early if your facing a weaker opponent). If you want to play ultra defensively set the wingers back to MR/ML and/or change their role to support. In this case you should bring on a pacey striker since he will be pretty lost up front.
if you need to score you can: use v2, adjust mentality, use touchline shouts (get ball forward etc.), reduce time wasting, maybe switch to rainy (longer passes forward).Some additional tipps: When your using the defensive variants you might want to play pacey wingers (and maybe also a quick striker if possible) for most effective counter attacking. Attention: if you substitute one of your DCs and switch between the tactics afterwards have a short look if they're still playing in the right position (stronger one as stopper). Sometimes their positions are changed automatically in this situation (don't know why).
全新版本给更战术灵性套包括4同变种同情况适(取决于手战术比赛进展情况气等)始终保持整体风格比赛 何使用: 4-3-3宽2版能标准变种(要混淆态设置)设置数游戏启高D线快速短传 4-3-3宽2版防卫类似于标准2版显更防御用启强手游戏 D线高传递速度更点 4-3-3宽2版雨季始非潮湿泥泞球场般说慢点通游戏通般较慢再通式 4-3-3宽2版雨季防御雨季相同更防御深D线慢通式 能基本设定更给每同变体使用并限于述情况同目切换间需要游戏简单例:必须保护类似实力手几钟领先您能希望切换2版v2防御 现更复杂微调:所述该版本用于同目防御变种用启较弱手比赛使用非佩西前锋谁麻烦高D线想要防守转变观念调整通式(快速)许广泛前锋设置势力现您面手谁喜欢淡化翅膀广泛前锋右翼甚至先/毫升非危险另面手充斥防止您短传风格许球员(或通行证没连接论何种原)切换雨季(通)能调整速度(速度稍快些)并通集(通侧面)使用视野战术知识及根据手知识集合数能性 见情况些提示: 保护线索:能拉广泛前锋AMR /反洗钱立场转变观念切换防御变种(我做太早面较弱手)想发挥超防守边锋设置先/ ML/或改变作用支持种情况应该带佩西前锋预先丢失 您需要评您:使用2版调整态利用边线留言(让球前进等)减少浪费间许切换雨季(通向前)些额外窍门:您使用防御变种能想发挥效反右翼攻击佩西(或许快速前锋能)注意:区议战术间切换简短看看仍确位置打(稳固塞)立场发变化种情况自(知道
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
足球游戏的相关知识
其他2条回答
这品牌新版本给你战术上得多灵活性.它的一套,由适宜于依靠你的对手战术,等等同时总是保持玩耍的总款式游戏的进展,天气不同处境4不同变体构成. 怎样使用它: 4-3-3宽阔v2这个将大概是标准变体不要混淆最初绝大部分运动会的你开办与智力设置.高d-线4-3-3广泛v2防御性和标准v2相似但是显然更多防御的姿态迅速和突然通过.你能使用这个对着更强壮对手开始一游戏.D-线并不是说高有一点更慢和长时间通过有关一非常湿和不清晰调子4-3-3广泛v2下雨出发.通常有一点更慢通过玩耍和渴望者通过.通常更慢和长传设计4-3-3宽阔v2下雨防御性同一阿斯下雨更但是更防御性.长时间和更慢通过款式更深d-线 这个可以是最基本组织但是那里是对它更多.每一个不同变体的使用是并非限于前面描绘一处境.他们能起不同作用在他们之间在需要勇敢...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁热门搜索:
当前位置:
足球经理2015半场训话中英文对照
日 15:38&&&&&阅读(87)&&&&&来源:游戏堡&&&&&编辑:yxbao&&&&&
半场训话中英文对照:《足球经理2015》游戏中半场训话中英文翻译有些玩家还不清楚,下面游戏堡小编给大家介绍的是足球经理2015半场训话中英文对照,一起来看看吧。
足球经理2015游戏下载:
FM2015半场训话对于比赛胜负至关重要,在不利的局势下,一个好的训话甚至能制造翻盘好戏。那么如何在不同情况下进行球队半场训话?接下来就看看FM2015半场训话经验心得。
Halftime Team Talk
As you would have expected, I link this to the halftime score and also
individual performances. But I also link it back to pre match analysis as well
to determine the tone that I use. I put players into 3 categories based on there
rating (Bad & 6.8), (Average 6.8), (Good & 6.8), (Great & 7.2). I will
start with the general team talk the talk about individual after
作者根据表现分了4个等级
Clear Favourites + Winning by over 2 goals or more: Happy with Football being
Played (Assertive)
明显优势外加2球以上领先 - 坚定的说,是一场好球
Clear Favourites + Winning by a goal: Things are going well but could be
better (Assertive) or Complacency (Calm)
明显优势外加1球领先 - 坚定说:你们可以踢的更好 OR 平静的说,不要太得意
Clear Favourites + Drawing:
Clear Favourites + Loosing: Expect Better (Aggressive) or Show me something
Else (Aggressive)
明显优势外加平局或者落后 :积极的说:期待更好,或者给我表现出不一样来
Favourite + Winning by over 2 goals or more: Say Nothing or Happy with
Football being Played (Calm)
优势外加2球以上领先 - 平静的说,是一场好球或者什么都不说
足球经理2015
游戏标签:
游戏类别:
游戏平台:WinXP/Win7/Win8/Vista
游戏版本:中文版
开发商:Sports Interactive
发行时间:
相关阅读:
阅读(101)10-23
阅读(1255)06-17
阅读(261)01-09
阅读(383)01-09
阅读(87)01-09
阅读(161)01-09
阅读(89)01-09
阅读(124)01-09
阅读(217)01-09
阅读(63)01-09
站内推荐:
你可能感兴趣的游戏
一周热点攻略
口袋妖怪漆黑的魅影5.0是一款根据口袋妖怪改编的同人 ......
作品版权归作者所有,如果侵犯了您的版权,请联系我们,本站将在3个工作日内删除。
中国知名的门户,坚守单机游戏阵地!游戏堡提供游戏资讯,下载,攻略,补丁,是你单机游戏下载的最好选择。
All Rights Reserved 湘ICP备号-2
游戏堡温馨提示:抵制不良游戏,拒绝盗版游戏,注意自我保护,谨防受骗上当,适度游戏益脑,沉迷游戏伤身,合理安排时间,享受单机游戏!我的爸爸经常在星期一踢足球的英文翻译_百度知道
我的爸爸经常在星期一踢足球的英文翻译
提问者采纳
My father often plays football on Monday.
认真答题,确保正确,欢迎追问,放心采纳。
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
袁浦的相关知识
其他4条回答
I usually play football with my father on Monday .
My dad often plays football on Monday.
My dad always play football on Monday
My father often play football on Monday.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求进球后常用的英文解说词,实况8里的也行。需要一些英语解说员在进球后常说的解说词,不要简单的感叹词,要一些整句的英文,越多越好。不是要足球英语单词,是要进球后整句的解说_百度作业帮
求进球后常用的英文解说词,实况8里的也行。需要一些英语解说员在进球后常说的解说词,不要简单的感叹词,要一些整句的英文,越多越好。不是要足球英语单词,是要进球后整句的解说。 希望有一些现场的解说,诸如一些Oh!It's a fantastic goal!It's a wonderful goal!之类的。总之是解说员在球员进球时喊些什么?
我就把我玩实况2009时听到的英文解说写上来吧,水平有限,错误的地方还望理解。。。Chance here,C·Ronaldo!Goal!Nice shot!One nil!————机会!C·罗起脚射门!球进了!漂亮!1:0Oh!How embarrassing!It is a own goal!————晕!超级尴尬!这是个乌龙!太多了实在 ,名词的在这里
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 不要嗯不要在这里 的文章

随机推荐