高手国光帮帮忙20160303忙

谢谢英语高手帮帮忙啊!Fill in each of the blanks with a suitable preposition or adverb.
1. Sandy's father could not stand the offensive music, so he asked her to turn it . 2. I can't turn the tap , and there's water all over the floor. 3_百度作业帮
谢谢英语高手帮帮忙啊!Fill in each of the blanks with a suitable preposition or adverb.
1. Sandy's father could not stand the offensive music, so he asked her to turn it . 2. I can't turn the tap , and there's water all over the floor. 3. He is busy
usual, giving lectures and working on the textbook. 4. She asked the students who were working in the dark classroom why they hadn't turned the lights . 5. Sinking in the sand, he reached
his friend's hand, but it was too far away. 6. Teachers may exercise more influence
their students than parents. 7. The rock and roll music appeals especially
young people. 8. I'd like to talk your offer
with my wife before deciding whether to take it or not. 9. The money offered may not be much, but
any case I'll take the job. 10. Perhaps listening to light music may get rid
some of the knots in your stomach. 11. Please turn the TV . I'd like to hear CCTV news. 12. Five students burst
the schoolmaster's office just as he was about to leave. 13. The baby's mother escaped from the fire
with two other children. 14. Don't tell me she is still thinking
that red-haired boy! 15. In spite of my fear, I walked
into the house not knowing who would be inside.
  1. Sandy's father could not stand the offensive music, so he asked her to turn it off.  Turn off: 关掉;关;关上;拐弯  2. I can't turn the tap out/off , and there's water all over the floor.  turn out
生产;结果是;关掉;出动;驱逐  3. He is busy as usual, giving lectures and working on the textbook.  As usual : 和往常一样. 
4. She asked the students who were working in the dark classroom why they hadn't turned the lights on .  turn on 打开,发动   5. Sinking in the sand, he reached
for his friend's hand, but it was too far away.  Reache for 伸手去拿, 伸手去抓   6. Teachers may exercise more influence on
their students than parents.  Exericise influence on: 对……的影响  7. The rock and roll music appeals
to especially
young people.  appeals to 吸引  8. I'd like to talk your offer
with my wife before deciding whether to take it or not.  这句话好像完整的吧  9. The money offered may not be much, but in any case I'll take the job.  in any case
无论如何  10. Perhaps listening to light music may get rid
some of the knots in your stomach.  get rid of 去除,摆脱  11. Please turn the TV on . I'd like to hear CCTV news.  turn on: 打开, 发动  12. Five students burst
into the schoolmaster's office just as he was about to leave.  burst into 闯入;情绪的突然发作  13. The baby's mother escaped from the fire
with two other children.  Escaped from 从……逃出、逃脱  14. Don't tell me she is still thinking
of that red-haired boy!  think of 记起,想起;考虑;想像;关心, 想念  15. In spite of my fear, I walked
into the house with not knowing who would be inside.  in spite of 尽管
8:是不是offer along
应该是 along with这样子搭配。
I'd like to talk your offer along with my wife before deciding whether to take it or not.
along with 和某人做某事
我想和我的妻子商量一下你的提议,在考虑是否予以接受。
其他类似问题
在每个空白处填入一个适当的介词或副词。1。桑迪的父亲不能忍受令人不快的音乐,所以他问她要把它。2。我不能把水龙头,和地板上全是水。3。他正忙着平常,讲座和工作的教科书。4。她问学生们在黑暗中工作的教室为什么他们没把灯。5。沉没在沙子,他达到了他朋友的手,但太远了。6。老师可能施加更多的影响比父母的学生。7。摇滚音乐尤其吸引年轻人。8。我想谈谈你的提议和我的妻子在决定要还是不要它。9。提供...
扫描下载二维码一篇英语阅读、、希望高手帮帮忙、答案尽可能简洁点.If you don’t know how much water you need,I’m not surprised.Different advice in recent newspapers ,appears to be against the old“8-a-day”advice we all grew up with.Is it_百度作业帮
一篇英语阅读、、希望高手帮帮忙、答案尽可能简洁点.If you don’t know how much water you need,I’m not surprised.Different advice in recent newspapers ,appears to be against the old“8-a-day”advice we all grew up with.Is it necessary to drink down eight glasses of water daily,or is this already out of date.We’ve heard for years that eight glasses of water daily is necessary for a person to keep healthy.Your weight loss and health depend on it.Drink eight glasses of water daily and see clearer skin,better sleep,and improve eyesight.We’re warned of losing water without at least eight glasses.But,there are some new ideas of examining your daily diet,including what you eat,as well as what you drink.The answer is...you need what you need If it’ s summer,you need more.If you’ re exercising,you need more.If you’re a “normal”inactive person,and not exercising more than 15—20 minutes daily,you need no more than four glasses of water daily.Most drinks can be counted as part of your daily water intake.Although the World Health Organization suggests that eight cups,the old “8-a-day”rule is based on studies on people under difficult situations,including soldiers at high altitude and hospitalized patients,what you and I need is different.  1.Is the writer surprised if you don’t know how much water you need?  2.What does the old“8-a-day”advice mean?  3.Whom is the old“8-a-day”rule for?Give an example.  4.How much water do you really need according to the writer?  5.What is the article mainly about?
杨子丶kEW90
1.NO2.Eight glasses of water daily can keep us healthy.3.Soldiers at high altitude and hospitalized patients4.What you and I need is different.5.Not everyone needs 8 glasses of water every day.how much water we need is diferent with each other.We need what we need according to our own situation.
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码平板电脑的密码破解不开了,有哪位高手帮帮忙
内容为广告/垃圾,我要举报!
特聘专家具有协助内容审核的特权
举报后内容将不能在前台展示
错乱举报会导致该权利被剥夺
选择举报原因&
已有2条答案
安卓系统,可以试下双清,不过个人的数据会给清除。进入Recovery模式(恢复模式)。一般安卓手机关机后,长按住音量“-”加电源键,同时按住3秒,即可进入 Recovery模式,进入Recovery模式后,执行“Wipe data/factory reset”和“Wipe cache partiton”,将之前系统一些配置、缓存清除。在此界面是通过音量键进行上下移动,电源键为确定。选择“Reboot System Now”重启手机。
选择举报原因&
你好,我给你两种方法看看能不能帮你破解锁屏密码。方法一:进入re-covery清除资料1.关机状态下同时按住电源键+音量上键+home键,直到开机画面出现,松开按键等待re-covery出现(多数手机进入recovery方法为:音量上+电源键)2.进入recovery界面后,音量上下键为选择,电源键为确认。分别选择wipedate/factoryrest(恢复出厂设置),wipecachepartition(清除缓存分区)。3.清除完毕后,选择rebootsystemnow,重启后还原到手机初始状态,至此双清结束方法二:可以去下载个刷机大师,或者刷机精灵,里面有个功能是专门破解屏幕密码的
选择举报原因&
微信公众账号ZOL问答堂
关注微信,随时随地解答您的疑惑
ZOL问答堂官方微博@ZOL问答堂
微信公众账号
没找到想要的答案?那就登录提问吧请各位高手帮帮忙_百度知道
请各位高手帮帮忙
(多选题)C语言程序中.c或,输入3、His,b=%7;(int)b的值为______。(5分) 11,2参考程序为。(5分)8、   s = (a + b + c)&#47、f2_G3;#include &回车&gt.cpp); 4;回车&gt, &b 、(多选题)下列_________数据类型属于C语言提供的基本数据类型;   scanf(&quot.obj)、abc
C;;4值得数据类型为_____________、-sub。(5分)A,&z);回车&gt,计算面积*/;回车&gt.cpp*/   printf(&quot第二章作业总分。输入三角形的三边,c),7&则表达式(x+y)%2+(int)a&#47。(5分)10、DO、(实践题)要求,而语句应该用______结束、目标文件(;stdio.2f\16*sqrt(4.exe)和本作业答案一起打包压缩提交;   area = sqrt(s * (s - a) * ( s - b) * (s - c))、_________和___________三种字符组成.5,求三角形的面积、5、_3d
E、(填空题)表达式256&#47、define 2,m=_____、(单选题)下列____________数据类型属于构造类型、if
C;2+(int)x%(int)y的值为_____、5&%f:&#92,将运行结果抓图, b .h&gt、数组类型
B,7&),它实际存储的是字符对应的___________。(5分)12;   printf(&2、结构体类型E.2f;回车&   printf(&:【例2-3】 输入三角形的三边长。(10分)A.age5,分析并写出程序如何分段; 7&lt, area、(填空题)C语言规定标识符由________;n&quot。(10分) A、调试,b、float
D, s :     其中 s=(a+b+c)/C;则表达式(float)(a+b)&#47、For,下列______组用户标识符是合法.2f;
B,且第一个字符必须为_________或__________;、(单选题)C语言程序中:&#47, y值为6、字符型3.5、(填空题)已知intm=3,a、str_2
F。附,各段功能是什么?3)将源程序文件(、共用体类型6,y=____;math;则计算表达式y+=y-=m*=y后、(填空题)若有定义、字符型
G。(5分)9、数组类型
B,c=%7, z值为7的输入是______、整型
D,%f、(填空题)在同一语句中定义的同类型变量之间用______分隔;Please enter 3 sides of atriangle,y=2。(5分)13、(单选题)若有输入语句scanf(&%d%d%d&quot、SizeC、可执行文件(、AB
G;float a=2.5;  void main()  {   float a 、运行教材例2-3的程序;*程序名。(5分)7;*功能,y=2、指针类型
C、8,&a ,6&lt:(20分)1)按照导学要求下载tc3,b=3、指针类型
B、(填空题)字符型数据存储时占用8位;回车&gt,y=2,6 ,&c).5、实型
H;  #include &lt.0中编辑、WORD;,%f&quot,用下述公式计算三角形的面积:输入三角形三边;a=%7、5 6 7&lt。(5分)A.0并安装。(5分)A;;n&quot, &x、5a
H;2)在tc3、4d、整型
D:intx=3.0)/则不能使x值为5,b=3、5 6 &&#47、4;float x=3,下列___________标识符是合法:2_8;
B,&y;n&quot、IF:int a=2;回车&gt、(填空题)若有定义;area=%7.2f&#92,area),观察程序的运行结果、空类型
F:100分 1.h&gt
提问者采纳
) 分号(,数字,下划线
字母C A C (DEFG) (CFG) 6 逗号(;)7 九个8 字母
提问者评价
谢谢你帮我大忙了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答