是一首英文歌,mv里有一个男的在适合跑步时听的英文歌,然后一个女的跳舞,跳跌倒了又跳。后来两个男的拿着吉他在弹。就

一首英文歌,男的唱的,声音有点娘但是很好听,黑白mv,其中有一段是那个男的在台上唱歌跳舞_百度知道
一首英文歌,男的唱的,声音有点娘但是很好听,黑白mv,其中有一段是那个男的在台上唱歌跳舞
Good Time演唱:Owl City,Carly Rae JepsenIt's always a good timeWoah-oh-oh-ohIt's always a good timeWoke up on the right side of the bedWhat's up with this Prince song inside my head?Hands up if you're down to get down tonightSlept in all my clothes like I didn't careI'm in if you're down to get down tonightCuz it's always a good timeGood morning and good nightI wake up at twilightIt's gonna be alrightWe don't even have to tryIt's always a good timeWoah-oh-oh-oh Woah-oh-oh-ohIt's always a good timeWoah-oh-oh-oh Woah-oh-oh-ohWe don't even have to try, it's always a good time.Feet down dropped my phone in the pool againChecked out of my room hit the ATMLet's hang out if you're down to get down tonightCuz it's always a good timeGood morning and good nightI wake up at twilightIt's gonna be alright we don't even have to tryIt's always a good time.It's always a good timeWoah-oh-oh-ohWe don't even have to try, it's always a good time.Woah-oh-oh-oh Woah-oh-oh-ohIt's always a good timeWoah-oh-oh-ohWe don't even have to try, it's always a good time.Doesn't matter whenIt's always a good time thenDoesn't matter whereDoesn't matter when,It's always a good timeWoah-oh-oh-oh Woah-oh-oh-ohIt's always a good timeWoah-oh-oh-ohWe don't even have to try, it's always a good timeWoah-oh-oh-oh Woah-oh-oh-ohIt's always a good timeWoah-oh-oh-ohWe don't even have to try, it's always a good time.
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
Maroon 5 - Move Like Jagger
Maroon5 - this summer
不是,声音很像,但是节奏要慢一些
你再去听下
什么类型的歌
关于开头是when i find的英文歌
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌的mv在魅力音乐频道2015年一月份播过的,mv是一男一女在房子里跳芭蕾舞_百度知道
一首英文歌的mv在魅力音乐频道2015年一月份播过的,mv是一男一女在房子里跳芭蕾舞
提问者采纳
首Sia - Elastic Heart
不是这首,是在跳芭蕾舞,女性穿着白色的裙子,屋子里暗暗的
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
魅力音乐频道的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌,男的唱的,MV背景是在车库还是地下仓库,看起来旧旧的,还有一群人出来跳舞的…不是抒情_百度知道
求一首英文歌,男的唱的,MV背景是在车库还是地下仓库,看起来旧旧的,还有一群人出来跳舞的…不是抒情
求首英文歌男唱MV背景车库仓库看起旧旧群跳舞…抒情歌……谢谢
You Don't Miss Your Water('Til The Well Runs Dry)歌手:Craig David专辑:Slicker Than Your AverageAs I sail with you across the finest oceansOn a way to find the key to our emotionsTogether we will move the clouds to brighter daysSome people question what I sayTried to break up you and meBut I know this love between us is growing strongerYou can call me whenever from whereverJust remember thatI'll be thereThrough all the stormy weatherUs break up neverNo we'll be togetherForeverYou don't miss your water 'til the well runs dryBut I believe so strongly in you and ICan somebody answer me the question whyYou don't miss your water til the well runs dryAs I close my eyesSit back while reminiscingOf when we used to fuss and fight but end up kissingThere may be sad and pain for time so long to waitBut in my heart you'll always be everything and more to meFor I know this love between us is growing strongerYou can call me whenever from whereverJust remember thatI'll be thereThrough all the stormy weatherUs break up neverNo we'll be togetherForeverYou don't miss your water 'til the well runs dryBut I believe so strongly in you and ICan somebody answer me the question whyYou don't miss your water til the well runs dryFor you are always on my mindYou are always on my mindGirl you know that youYou are alwaysYou are always on my mindYou are always foreverYou don't miss your water 'til the well runs dryBut I believe so strongly in you and ICan somebody answer me the question whyYou don't miss your water til the well runs dryYou don't miss your water girl noBut I believe so strongly in you and I yeahCan somebody answer me the question whyCause you don't miss your water 'til the well runs dryYeah listenIf you ever get the feelingYou wanna play around starting cheating, rememberYou don't miss your water 'til the well runs dryYou don't miss your water 'til the well runs dry
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌 很HIGH MV好像是地球上人们都被音乐征服了 都在大街上不停跳舞 两个男的唱的 急急急_百度知道
求一首英文歌 很HIGH MV好像是地球上人们都被音乐征服了 都在大街上不停跳舞 两个男的唱的 急急急
提问者采纳
看看首LMFAO - Party Rock Anthemft. Lauren Bennett试听:载: