Already have an account:
30.1K views | +0 today
March 05 2015
May 10 2011
Created by
Your new post is loading...
Rescooped by
Γιατ? να καταφε?γουμε σε ακριβ?? λ?σει? για συνηθισμ?νε? εργασ?ε? Επεξεργασ?α? Εικ?να?, ?ταν υπ?ρχει το & αξι?λογο, ελαφρ? &και δωρε?ν & G;; Μπορε?τε να κ?νετε λ?ψη του gimp απ...
How do I publish content on my topic?
Easy to do! You can:
choose from suggestions on the right-side panel
publish any web site on the fly in 1-click (bookmarklet)
copy paste a link in the input box below
rescoop other curators’ content
How to grow my audience and develop my traffic?
Publishing quality and relevant content you curate on a regular basis will develop your online visibility and traffic.
Why should I share my scoops?
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
Why should I brand my topic?
Branding your topics will give more credibility to your content, position you as a professional expert and generate conversions and leads.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
How to curate as a team?
Save time by spreading curation tasks among your team.
How can I send a newsletter from my topic?
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.
Can I make a topic hidden or private?
You don’t want your Scoop.it page to be public: make it private. You can decide to make it visible only to you or to a restricted audience.
We'll suggest content based on your keywords
To get content containing either thought or leadership enter:
To get content containing both thought and leadership enter:
To get content containing the expression thought leadership enter:
You can enter several keywords and you can refine them whenever you want. Our suggestion engine uses more signals but entering a few keywords here will rapidly give you great content to curate.
How do I follow my topics' performance?
Measuring and analyzing your curation will help you to understand what your audience is looking for and how to improve your performance.'data map' in path to Ithaca | Scoop.it
You are the content you publish
Get Started for FREE
Need content for your business?
Already have an account:
7.8K views | +0 today
September 06 2014
January 04 2012
Created by
Rescooped by
Robin Good: Indiemapper is a web-based application that allows you to create static, thematic maps from geographic data by bringing the best of traditional cartographic design to internet map-making. & It requires no login or registration and you can start to use it immediately.& & Images can be exported in a variety of formats, including layered SVG, PNG, JPG an editable AI (Adobe Illustrator) formats. & Free to use. & Try it out now:&;
Easy to do! You can:
Publishing quality and relevant content you curate on a regular basis will develop your online visibility and traffic.
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
Branding your topics will give more credibility to your content, position you as a professional expert and generate conversions and leads.
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
How to curate as a team?
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
You don’t want your Scoop.it page to be public: make it private. You can decide to make it visible only to you or to a restricted audience.
You can enter several keywords and you can refine them whenever you want. Our suggestion engine uses more signals but entering a few keywords here will rapidly give you great content to curate.
Measuring and analyzing your curation will help you to understand what your audience is looking for and how to improve your performance.'open data' in path to Ithaca | Scoop.it
You are the content you publish
Get Started for FREE
Need content for your business?
Already have an account:
7.8K views | +0 today
September 06 2014
January 04 2012
Created by
Rescooped by
Robin Good: OpenStreetMap is a user-created free editable world map that can be used like a wiki. & The data is free to download and use under its open license. Map data can be easily exported from the map in map image format, in XML o embeddable HTML. Try it out now:&;
Easy to do! You can:
How to curate as a team?
Measuring and analyzing your curation will help you to understand what your audience is looking for and how to improve your performance.

我要回帖

更多关于 初三物理题及解题过程 的文章

随机推荐