因此蒂姆战地4做出最后决定了一个决定的英文翻译

英语学习  
&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&
剑桥科技设备连接部主管蒂姆•恩索尔表示:“零售商之间的竞争日益激烈,为了吸引客户,科技或成秘密武器。”
标签:生活
一级 涉世未深48天前
Tim Ensor, head of connected devices at Cambridge Consultants, said: 'In the increasingly competitive retail sector, technology can be a crucial differentiator.
一级 涉世未深48天前
我能翻得更好,我来补充 &
我来补充:
参考资料:八年级下册课文翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
八年级下册课文翻译
上传于||文档简介
&&八​年​级​下​册​课​文​翻​译
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢英语翻译下面这段话翻译成英文我刚刚收到弟弟蒂姆的来信,他正在澳大利亚,他在那儿已经住了6个月了,蒂姆是个工程师,正在为一家大公司工作,并且已经去过澳大利亚的不少地方了,他刚买了_百度作业帮
英语翻译下面这段话翻译成英文我刚刚收到弟弟蒂姆的来信,他正在澳大利亚,他在那儿已经住了6个月了,蒂姆是个工程师,正在为一家大公司工作,并且已经去过澳大利亚的不少地方了,他刚买了一辆澳大利亚小汽车,现在去了澳大利亚中不的小镇艾利斯斯普林斯,他不久还将到达尔文去.从那里,他再飞往珀斯,我弟弟以前从未出过国,因此,他觉得这次旅行非常激动人心
I have just received a letter from my brother,Tim.He is in Australia,he has been there for six months,Tim is an engineer,working for a big company,and have already been to many different places in Australia,he has just bought an Australian car and now went to Australia in Alice springs,a small town,he will soon visit Darwin.From there,he will fly to Perth,my brother has never been abroad before,so he is finding this trip very exciting
你是机翻的吗?
那怎么跟金山词霸词典的一模一样?
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译TIM:Did you hear the news?Bob:NO.What happened?Tim:On,saturday,it was 10 o'clock.When I heard a loud noise.It was the fire alarm.I got up quickly.When I looked out of the window,I saw smoke.Bob:What did you do then?Tim:I left my room.I di_百度作业帮
英语翻译TIM:Did you hear the news?Bob:NO.What happened?Tim:On,saturday,it was 10 o'clock.When I heard a loud noise.It was the fire alarm.I got up quickly.When I looked out of the window,I saw smoke.Bob:What did you do then?Tim:I left my room.I didn't my things.Bob:What did you do next?Tim:We went outside quickly.Bob:Did you take the lift?Tim:No,we didn't.When there's a fire.You shouldn't take the lift.We walked down the stairs quickly.When we got out of the building.My Dad call 119.When the fireman come,they put out the fire.Bob:Was everyone OK?Tim:Yes,everyone was OK.我星期一要用.好心的GGJJ,DDMM,
蒂姆:你听说过这个消息么?鲍勃:没有,发生了什么事?蒂姆:在星期六,10点钟,我听到一个很吵的声音,是火警警报.我迅速起床,从窗子往外看,我看到了烟.鲍勃:那时你做了什么?蒂姆:我离开了我的房间,没拿我的东西.鲍勃:然后呢?蒂姆:我们迅速跑到外面去了.鲍勃:你搭乘电梯?蒂姆:没有,当有发生着火时,你不应该乘电梯.我们很快的从楼梯走下去的.当我们到了外面时,我爸爸打了119,消防员赶到,扑灭了火.鲍勃:每个人都没事么?蒂姆:是的,大家都OK.
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 当我做出决定 的文章

随机推荐