求高手 翻译帮忙翻译,急用

麻烦英语翻译高手进来帮帮忙,考试急用,请翻译下4段话(英译中)“What's in a name?”According to Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet,not too much.“That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.”But Shak_百度作业帮
麻烦英语翻译高手进来帮帮忙,考试急用,请翻译下4段话(英译中)“What's in a name?”According to Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet,not too much.“That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.”But Shakespeare may have been wrong.In most cultures,names and titles matter a great deal.
Americans choose names for their children with care.Parents usually think about the impression a name gives,not its meaning.Most Americans would consider a “Jennifer”more attractive than a “Betha,”for example.The last name,or surname,must also be considered when choosing a first and middle name.A name like Lester Chester Hester would sound poetic ,but strange.Parents may avoid names that remind them of people they don't like.On the other hand,people might name their children after a respected older relative or even a famous person.The popularity of certain names can change with each new generantion.Names that were once common,like John and David,Mary and Sarah have stood the test of time and continue to be favorites.
Her life began in a laboratory.Scientist took one cell from a female sheep and placed its nucleus inside a sheep egg cell.The egg's own nucleus had been removed.Stimulated by electricity,the cell began dividing into more cells.The scientists placed the cells into the womb of another adult female sheep,where it continued to develop into a lamb.That sheep gave birth to Dolly.Tests show that she is identical to the ewe whose single cell created her.
The amazing difference between Dolly and other sheep is that all her cells carry only the ewe's genes.Genes are the instructions inside cells that determine what a living thing looks like and many other traits.Naturally created animals,including humans,have a combination of genes from both parents.
ycycrfv4078
姓名有什么意义? ”根据莎士比亚的罗密欧与茱丽叶,而不是太多。 “这是我们所谓的上升的任何其他名称闪亮登场。 ”但莎士比亚可能已经wrong.In最文化,姓名和职衔问题大量。 &&&&美国人选择的名字为自己的孩子通常与care.Parents思考的印象一个名称为,而不是它meaning.Most美国将考虑“珍妮”更具吸引力的不是“ Betha , ...
“姓名有什么意义? ”根据莎士比亚的罗密欧与茱丽叶,而不是太多。 “这是我们所谓的上升的任何其他名称闪亮登场。 ”但莎士比亚可能已经wrong.In最文化,姓名和职衔问题大量。
美国人选择的名字为自己的孩子通常与care.Parents思考的印象一个名称为,而不是它meaning.Most美国将考虑“珍妮”更具吸引力的不是“ Betha , ”为为例姓氏或姓氏,必须还可以考虑选择一个与中东na...
“里面装的是什么?”一名莎士比亚的《罗密欧与朱丽叶》,不要太多。"我们把玫瑰叫做别的名称同样芬芳。”但莎士比亚的作品可能是错的. 在大多数文化中,名字和标题物质做成一笔好交易。
美国人对他们的孩子选择的名字与关怀父母通常会想到这个印象的名字,而不是它的意思了大多数美国人认为“珍妮弗”比“Betha”,例如最后一个名字,或者姓,还必须考虑时,选择一个第一,中间名字一名像莱斯特海丝特将声音诗意,...
扫描下载二维码英文翻译 请高手帮忙翻译下下边几个单词吧 急用 预审队队长 交警队副队长 某某县公安局_百度作业帮
英文翻译 请高手帮忙翻译下下边几个单词吧 急用 预审队队长 交警队副队长 某某县公安局
预审队队长captain of pre-investigation team交警队副队长vice captain of traffic police brigade公安局 Public security Bureau of ...county
其他类似问题
The team captain 。JiaoJingDui pre-audit vice captain 。so-and-so county public security bureau
扫描下载二维码求高手帮我把一篇中文自我简介翻译成英文自我简介!急用,小女子谢谢了。_百度知道
求高手帮我把一篇中文自我简介翻译成英文自我简介!急用,小女子谢谢了。
我叫~~,汉族,今年21岁,身高158cm。即将于康定民族师范高等专科学校中文专业毕业。我出身在四川省的一个小镇上,家里一共四个人,爸爸、妈妈、我及弟弟。弟弟正在一所中专学校学习。我在校期间分别连续五次获专业三等奖学金,获三次“劳动积极分子”称号,“优秀班干部”称号,“名著表演个人奖二等奖”等。我缉讥光客叱九癸循含末的爱好很广泛,特别是计算机办公操作很熟练,善于普通话,长于写作。我性格开朗、积极活泼、乐观向上,善于交际,适应能力强,脚踏实地、认真负责、坚毅不拔、吃苦耐劳、勇于迎接新挑战。 我想我特别适合文职类的工作,如果有幸被聘用,我会拿出我十二分的热情去工作的。静待佳音! (亲爱的网友、高手,可能我的字数有点多,您在翻译时可酌量减些。谢谢)
我有更好的答案
I am~~, Chinese, 21 years old this year, body height 158 cms.Will soon settle race teacher at the Kang Fan Gao to etc. Chinese profession in junior college to graduate.I am from on a small town in Sichuan province, home totally four people, father, mother and I and younger brother.Younger brother just at an amid particularly the school study.I the difference five times get professional third order scholarship in a row and get three&labor activist& title during the period of school, &excellent squad cadre& title, &the Zhao perform personal award accessit& waits.My a fondness for is very extensive, especially the calculator transacts working very masterl...
I am ~ ~, the Han nationality, this year 21 years old, height 158cm. The Kangding Teachers College for Nationalities Chinese majors. I was born in Sichuan Province in a small town, home to a total of four persons, father, mother, my brother and. My brother is a technical secondary school. I was at school during each successive five times by three professional scholarship, awarded the three& labor activist& title,& excellent class cadre & title,& classics show individual award two prize&. My hobby is very widespread, particularly office computer operation is very skilled, good at Mandarin, good at writing. I am cheerful, active and lively, cheerful, goo...
I call ~~, the Han Nationality, this year is 21 years old, height 158cm. Soon from Kangting nationality pedagogical College level specialty school Chinese specialized graduation. My family background on a Sichuan's small town, in family altogether four people, daddy, mother, I and younger brother. A younger brother specialized middle school study. I continual five times attain the specialized third-class scholarship in the school period distinction, attains three times “the labor activist” the title, “the outstanding class cadre” the title, “the famous work performance rewards the second prize personally” and so on. My hobby is very widespread, t...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
自我简介的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求高手帮忙翻译一下这几组词,急用。_百度知道
求高手帮忙翻译一下这几组词,急用。
XXXXXX bundle it is packed out in(XXXXXX是一家公司名字30 pin Cable Cost,
Total Cable Cost,
Connector Cots, Royalty Cost
还有这个 Cable Vendor
提问者采纳
专利权的使用费,Connector Cost
连接器费用,XXXXXX it is packed out in bundle 30 pin Cable Cost,Total Cable Cost总电缆总成本, 30针电缆费用, Royalty Cost
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
高手帮忙的相关知识
其他2条回答
胶辊30针连接器电缆成本,皇室费用,总电缆成本
胶辊,皇室费用
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖