麻烦大神帮我指出我的英语作文哪里写错了。帮我修改下。求鬼父全集谢谢大神。

帮帮忙,修改下面的英语作文,语法哪里错了,麻烦帮我改一下,谢谢。_百度知道
帮帮忙,修改下面的英语作文,语法哪里错了,麻烦帮我改一下,谢谢。
I&#39,we are in place is new campus,there is our campus Yuhua lake,another is a row of cherry trees.This is om from Yunna of HongHe,all the buildings are national style.Look.
I hope we can become better friends and wish you good health Welcome to the Yunnan University of Nationalities Yuhua Campus,happy every day.I was the Art Istitute of Visual Communication Design 3 class Ann,including me.
The campus is full of green,many
students are like here.I was our class league brach secretary,Yuhua Campus scenery is very beautiful.
Now.I like playing volleyball andm 19 years old,beautiful environment,thank you for your coming.Since our campus is National University,fresh air.I&#39
提问者采纳
all the buildings are in the national style.后面也是喜欢吧.all the buildings are national style。I like playing volleyball andm from HongHe of Yunnan province,神马, Ann.many students are like here,也要ing啊.是云南吧.we are in place is new campuswhere we are in the place is new campus.I&#39.你以前是那的学生。I like playing volleyball and playing computer games?I am a student of the Art Istitute of Visual Communication Design class 3I was the Art Istitute of Visual Communication Design 3 class Ann
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Welcome to the Yannan University of Nationalities Yuhua Campus. I'm Ann, 19 years old, coming from HongHe city of Yunnan, i study in grade 3 of the Art institute of Visual Communication Design. I like playing volleyball and computer games. I am the branch secretary of our class.
We are now in the just place that is our new campus , It's beautiful. You can see the Yuhua lake there and a line of cherry trees. the new campus has been in the national style since our school was founded.
The campus is full of green, fresh air, many students are like here,including me. It is really a wonderful place.
Thanks for your time and I hope we can be g...
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮我修改英语作文 我的水平很一般
错句一大堆 希望有人能帮我多多指出
我才能更好地进步! 会追分_百度作业帮
请帮我修改英语作文 我的水平很一般& 错句一大堆&希望有人能帮我多多指出& 我才能更好地进步!&会追分
where is your composition?
图片有显示吗
有语法、拼写错误,有几处逻辑不当,并且论据不充分,一直在强调Tracy的优点,但是觉得没啥实质性的内容。(无恶意)
能帮我指出语法错误吗?麻烦了
首句中beauty是名词,应使用其形容词形式beautiful;前后时态不一致,应将had改为has.
第二句是个病句,缺乏谓语动词,可以改为“she always dresses in a fashionable way."
第三句。首先要明白she是第三人称单数,根据主谓一致的原则,have改为has.并且句子有点不地道,建议你把她的品质说个详细,比如诚实,正直等等。还有,我看你有一句是这么写的”she is
honest girl." 这个句子有语病,建议改为“she is honest./she is an honest girl.
"so she have many friend."建议改为:so she has many friends."
拼写错误“smell--smile,hobby--(pl.)hobbies,join--joins(单三),lively(栩栩如生的,不适合形容人)---lovely.
Tracy is good at listening in talking.这是要表达什么意思?善于倾听?建议把in 改为when.
say someone's disadvantage?什么意思?说某人坏话?表达不够地道哦。可以说:say sth.bad about somebody.
对...有...的态度 hold a xx attitude to/towards sth.
表达对学习有良好的态度,你可以这么说:she is whole-hearted for her study.
appreciate是动词,使用时不需要和be动词搭配。we appreciate her.
英语作文平时多练习,并且要记得加强语法学习哦,加油!
其他类似问题
beauty-beautiful 此处应为形容词 注意第三人称单数
多记点单词 单词太单调
where is your composition?图片有显示吗
麻烦了~有语法、拼写错误,有几处逻辑不当,并且论据不充分,一直在强调Tracy的优点,但是觉得没啥实质性的内容。(无恶意)谢谢
能帮我指出语法错误吗?麻烦了首句中beauty是名词,应使用其形容词形式beautiful;前后时态不一致,应将had改为has.
第二句是个病句,缺乏谓语动词,可以改为“she alw...
有语法、拼写错误,有几处逻辑不当,并且论据不充分,一直在强调Tracy的优点,但是觉得没啥实质性的内容。(无恶意)
能帮我指出语法错误吗?麻烦了
首句中beauty是名词,应使用其形容词形式beautiful;前后时态不一致,应将had改为has.
第二句是个病句,缺乏谓语动词,可以改为“she always dresses in a fashionable way."
第三句。首先要明白she是第三人称单数,根据主谓一致的原则,have改为has.并且句子有点不地道,建议你把她的品质说个详细,比如诚实,正直等等。还有,我看你有一句是这么写的”she is
honest girl." 这个句子有语病,建议改为“she is honest./she is an honest girl.
"so she have many friend."建议改为:so she has many friends."
拼写错误“smell--smile,hobby--(pl.)hobbies,join--joins(单三),lively(栩栩如生的,不适合形容人)---lovely.
Tracy is good at listening in talking.这是要表达什么意思?善于倾听?建议把in 改为when.
say someone's disadvantage?什么意思?说某人坏话?表达不够地道哦。可以说:say sth.bad about somebody.
对...有...的态度 hold a xx attitude to/towards sth.
表达对学习有良好的态度,你可以这么说:she is whole-hearted for her study.
appreciate是动词,使用时不需要和be动词搭配。we appreciate her.
英语作文平时多练习,并且要记得加强语法学习哦,加油!
有好几处,第二句话应该加上is,第三句话have应该是has,第四句话friend应该是复数,第六句话honest前面加上an,第七句话have改成has, 第八句也是。。下面还有好几处啊
扫描下载二维码哪位大神帮我看看我写的这篇英语短文有没有语法或者哪方面的错误 帮着纠正一下 谢谢_百度知道
哪位大神帮我看看我写的这篇英语短文有没有语法或者哪方面的错误 帮着纠正一下 谢谢
在社会责任履行上,超过美国国库, become the world&#39,but did not complete, and many have made outstanding contributions for science andtechnology innovation of enterprises,company profits as much as $25,2011年公司利润高达259亿美元,苹果可能配不上“伟大”二字。但对于另一些人来说, $81 billion in cash andmarketable securities, apple may not deserve the word&quot,却不完满为了达到节省成本的目的选择了在一些劳动力成本较低的国家进行产品的加工制造 例如他选择了在中国的富士康进行加工制造在销售地区多选择饥饿式营销等手段以达到产品价格的稳定甚至价格上涨In order toachievethe purpose of cost saving choice in some countries with low labor costs ofprocessing and manufacturing of the productsFor example he chose foxconn for processing andmanufacturing inChinaChoice hunger marketing in the sales region, and more than United States Tgreat&quot, on the social responsibility to fulfill, however.But for others.9 billion in 2011,苹果成为全球市值最高的上市公司, in order toachieve stable product prices even higher prices苹果所制造的产品风靡全球.苹果公司在中国对中国消费者的售后服务远不如在外国例如说手机出了问题可以享受整机更换服务 然而却并没有在中国实现这些中国相关监督组织要求苹果公司道歉并且提高售后服务质量以达到让中国顾客满意Apple after-sales service for Chinese consumers inChina than in foreign such as mobile phones out of the question can enjoyservice the replacement,和许多曾经为科技创新做出卓越贡献的企业一样。Apple made productspopula;s most valuable listed company,持有现金及有价证券810亿美元
提问者采纳
不用不错,例如整个句子都没有主语;Firms chose to process and manufacture products in some low labor cost countries。可较为准确的翻译为In order to achieve the purpose of cost-saving,句子前后主语变换还有介词完全乱用等,句子尽量少用介词短语。以下面一句为例In order to achieve the purpose of costsaving choice in some countries with low labor costs ofprocessing and manufacturing of the products,少用少错,不一一细说了,PEOPLE&#47.添加主语&quot。其他的句子问题大概都是这样;人们“你的问题主要是对语法理解比较显浅
提问者评价
谢谢 我的演讲算是比较成功
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 麻烦关一下灯 谢谢 的文章

随机推荐