求MEbreed me raw 资源ME资源

To get the most out of join.me, upgrade to at least Internet Explorer 8, or use the latest version of Firefox or Chrome.
Better meetings for all.
Start meeting
Quick download to start a meeting
Priced for all.
Simple per-user pricing makes it possible to spread join.me throughout the organization, without hidden fees or additional costs per minute. Plus, unlimited audio is included, so you never have to put a cap on your collaboration.
Instant screen sharing and video conferencing with VoIP
Online meetings with unlimited audio conferencing
per user/month (billed annually)
Enterprise
Premium meetings with advanced management capabilities
per user/month (billed annually)
The secret is simplicity
Easy to start. Easy to join. Easy to manage. join.me is the simple and instant online meeting solution that makes collaborating easier than ever. With no downloads for viewers, it lets you share ideas and collaborate in seconds from your desktop to your tablet to your smart phone. That’s why join.me is the fastest growing collaboration solution.
30 Million
in speed and
ease of use
of the fortune 500
use join.me
With join.me by LogMeIn, you and your team will be more productive and close more business, together. join.me is an intuitive online meeting solution that’s built and priced so everyone in the company can have an account. It’s ideal for sales demos, idea generation, external presentations and ad hoc get-togethers.
Ranked #1 in Ease of Use There’s a reason join.me is loved by the world’s most innovative companies. We’re ranked #1 in customer satisfaction for ease of use, speed, and reliability (NPS rating from Satmetrix 2014).您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
所以,告诉我你爱我
请给好评谢谢
《风恋发》
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'

我要回帖

更多关于 killmehealme迅雷资源 的文章

随机推荐