h1z1点击play闪退后出现个文本说安装 battleye 服务失败怎么办?

Topic Details
H1Z1 OR DAYZ?????????
Witch is better i dont want to waste money on a crap game so witch should i buy?
Showing - of
27 Aug, 2015 @ 8:46pm
H1Z1 has active devs, dayz is just a game with inactive devs but a solid anti cheat. inactive Dayz devs updated experimental 3 times last week,
just brought 0.58 to stable, communicate with people via twitter, reddit and forums, appear in player stream chats to talk to players...but yes...they don't create funny ingame messages on banning cheaters to pretend cheaters are actually be)
Here is the simple answer. H1Z1 has most of what DayZ has in a nutshell, plus the ability to build your own structures. However, DayZ using Battle-Eye for their Anti Cheat system, and Battle-Eye is COMPLETE GARBAGE. Innocent players do get banned ALL the time perm for life with no option to get it removed other than, buy another copy.For this single reason, H1Z1 is and always will be, the better of the two. Scrub Battle eye was removed 10 months ago and you don't get banned for no reason i played it like 100 Hours and no ban
Originally posted by :Here is the simple answer. H1Z1 has most of what DayZ has in a nutshell, plus the ability to build your own structures. However, DayZ using Battle-Eye for their Anti Cheat system, and Battle-Eye is COMPLETE GARBAGE. Innocent players do get banned ALL the time perm for life with no option to get it removed other than, buy another copy.For this single reason, H1Z1 is and always will be, the better of the two. Scrub Battle eye was removed 10 months ago and you don't get banned for no reason i played it like 100 Hours and no ban Where you hacking?
Originally posted by :H1Z1 has active devs, dayz is just a game with inactive devs but a solid anti cheat. inactive Dayz devs updated experimental 3 times last week,
just brought 0.58 to stable, communicate with people via twitter, reddit and forums, appear in player stream chats to talk to players...but yes...they don't create funny ingame messages on banning cheaters to pretend cheaters are actually be) That's the most ???????? thing i ever heard in my life.
Originally posted by :Scrub Battle eye was removed 10 months ago and you don't get banned for no reason i played it like 100 Hours and no ban Where you hacking? No i wasn't hacking just playng the game with my friend
Originally posted by :Where you hacking? No i wasn't hacking just playng the game with my friend well I have 500+ hours on the game.. there is still battle eye. you were on a server with battleye disabled. derp
H1Z1 is &pay-to-win.&
If you can &buy& an airdrop with weapons, then it is NOT about skill...hell you can just MAKE weapons for chrisakes. DayZ SA is WAY better. More fun, harder to play, and no rush like someone coming outa know where to shoot at you.
And it looks better too graphics-wise.... lmao pay 2 win??? first off an airdrop ticket is only like 5cents on the market...and when someone calls an airdrop everyone on the server has a chance to get it, so how is that pay to win??your obviously new...H1Z1 & DayZ
Showing - of
Per page: 15
Topic Details
Date Posted: 27 Aug, 2015 @ 5:59pmPosts: 27
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 h1z1安装battleye失败 的文章

随机推荐