Guess就行了。口语讲求简单
What about just guess?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文,假如你是王林,你的好友想加入学校足球队,但是他父亲不同意,认为踢足球会影响学习.请你根据以下提示给李明的父亲写一封信,帮助李明说服他的父亲_百度作业帮
英语作文,假如你是王林,你的好友想加入学校足球队,但是他父亲不同意,认为踢足球会影响学习.请你根据以下提示给李明的父亲写一封信,帮助李明说服他的父亲
英语作文,假如你是王林,你的好友想加入学校足球队,但是他父亲不同意,认为踢足球会影响学习.请你根据以下提示给李明的父亲写一封信,帮助李明说服他的父亲
Dear uncle Li
I am Wanglin,a fiend of LIming.Hearing that you do not agree Liming to jion the school soccer team and think it will have a bad influence on his study.However,I do not think so. My reasons are as follows.
First,playing football can benefit his heath a lot and health is more important than grades.Second ,students should combine work and relaxation.when he plays soccer he can get relax and study more effectively after it.Last but not least, jioning football team is a chance to make more fiends and communicate more with people,which will help him a lot in the future.
I will appreciate it if you take my words into consideration.Looking forward to your early reply.
此文为原创,按高考标准写成,希望提问者用心审阅、采纳.当你想告诉你的同学远处的那个人昰你的妈妈时,你会怎么说英语_百度知道
当你想告诉你的同学远处的那个人昰你的妈妈时,你会怎么说英语
提问者采纳
That woman there is my mother
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当你想征求对方的建议时,你应该怎样说(用英语来说)_百度知道
当你想征求对方的建议时,你应该怎样说(用英语来说)
急死人了,求求求
那么你给别人提建议时,该怎样说(还是用英语)
提问者采纳
..?你的意见是  委婉请求 Could I.?
我能?  给别人提建议..... 让我们.....?你觉得怎样...你最好.;s;d better.(动词原形)
Perhaps you could.(动词原型)I think you should&#47...吗;必须(动词原形) Let&#39...? May I.?=What do you think about it...,例如I think you should go to the hospital我认为你应该去医院=Go to the hospital.为何不.也许你能.? 做某事怎样?(后跟动词的ing形式)What&#39,可以说Maybe you should..?=What do you think of it?
Hmust我觉得你应该&#47.(动词原形) 或者直接使用祈使句.动词原形  You&#39.也许你应该...  望采纳.....(动词原形)Why not=Why don&#39.;What about.;s your opinion.;可以&#47...? (后跟动词原形)How about&#47..;t you.,谢谢;could&#47
提问者评价
谢谢你,但是我英语已经交了TAT
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
how about.what is your
opinion?那么你给别人提建议时....
about you?what
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询