玛丽有可能如何赢得一场网球比赛比赛 的英语

当昨天晚上所有的人都在看这部非常精彩的电视剧时,玛丽可能在他的办公室里学习英语――翻译_百度作业帮
当昨天晚上所有的人都在看这部非常精彩的电视剧时,玛丽可能在他的办公室里学习英语――翻译
当昨天晚上所有的人都在看这部非常精彩的电视剧时,玛丽可能在他的办公室里学习英语――翻译
While all the persons were watching this wonderful drama,Mary might be learning English in her office.内个,你在帮我一下呗可以那些忙碌的修理工现在正在尝试着修理一辆已经损坏非常严重的汽车,他们认为这辆车可能永远不能修好了――翻译Those busy repairmen are trying to ...
那些忙碌的修理工现在正在尝试着修理一辆已经损坏非常严重的汽车,他们认为这辆车可能永远不能修好了――翻译
Those busy repairmen are trying to relair the car that has been damaged seriously,and they think it may be impossible to fix it.
还有几道题想问你
He told me he went to Tokyo a week ago.I think he must be in Tokyo now.He might come back a month later.He couldn't work
in this company at this time last year,because he was a college student then.
If you could have helped him with the task,it might be uncertain for him to work with you.
还有六道题
你能帮我一下么
那位看起来非常瘦弱的老妇人可能是玛丽的外婆,他今年可能八十多岁了
一年前他可不会说英语,但是现在他的英语可能是全班最好的之一了
That old woman who looks quite weak may be Mary's grandma,and maybe she is in her eighties this year.
如果那天你和我一起走,你一定会看到我曾经跟你提起的给我提供工作的那个人――翻译
JR今天上英语课又迟到了,我想他一定是起床晚了,他昨天告诉我她明天中午11:59分起床,然后自己做中午饭,他从来不吃早饭,因为她起不来――翻译
He couldn't speak English one year ago,but now he may be one of the students that speak English best in the class.
If you had gone with me that day,you would have seen the person that
offered me a job,and I once told you that.
那个长满胡子的人可能是我们的教练听说他非常严厉,――翻译
JR is late for an English class again today. I think he might get up late.He told me that he would get up at one minute totwelve at noon
next day.Then he cooks lunch by himself.He never has breakfast,for that he couldn't get up early.
31—DCBBCCCDD
你能告诉我昨天晚上你和JR去哪里了么?我昨天晚上没有和JR在一起。她那时候可能在家里复习英语吧!因为明天有一场非常重要的英语考试。我昨天晚上在看电视。JR昨天晚上可能复习的很晚,她今天可能会上学迟到――翻译
The bearded man on the face might be our coach, and I heard that he is quite strict.
在,刚看见
Could you tell me where you went with JR last night?
I wasn't with JR last night.She might be reviewing English at home at that time,for there would be an important English exam next day. I watched TV last night.JR might stay up late for the exam.She may be late for school today.
美女,咱俩交个朋友呗
你学习,那么好
方便我问你
我没什么想法,纯粹是想交个朋友
你的QQ号给我呗
网名叫什么
笙洳夏花绚烂
没收到验证消息
要不你加我吧
When everyone was watching this wonderful play,Marry may studying English in her office last night.亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!那你帮我一下呗一个星期前他告诉我他去了东京,我想她现在一定在东京呢...
感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!
那你帮我一下
一个星期前他告诉我他去了东京,我想她现在一定在东京呢。他可能一个月以后才能回来,去年这个时候他不可能在这家公司工作,因为那时候她是一名大学生――翻译英语句子翻译!求人工!1.玛丽很有可能不去参加今天的比赛.2.想当作家的念头会时不时地冒出来.3.他觉得这项家庭作业又难,又枯燥. 4.他上个月接到这项任务,但直到这个月底才着手做.5.开学两_百度作业帮
英语句子翻译!求人工!1.玛丽很有可能不去参加今天的比赛.2.想当作家的念头会时不时地冒出来.3.他觉得这项家庭作业又难,又枯燥. 4.他上个月接到这项任务,但直到这个月底才着手做.5.开学两
英语句子翻译!求人工!1.玛丽很有可能不去参加今天的比赛.2.想当作家的念头会时不时地冒出来.3.他觉得这项家庭作业又难,又枯燥. 4.他上个月接到这项任务,但直到这个月底才着手做.5.开学两星期后,他才补上开学以来的所有作业.6.你是否努力与老朋友保持通信联系?7.听上去他像是得了感冒什么的.8.信里提到一些事,可能对这位司机很重要.9.既然他们愿意倾听,你不妨向他们倾诉你的困难.10.“失去朋友真不是个滋味,失去个真正的老朋友更让人受不了.”能不直接复制吗?!!
Mary is very likely not to attend today's game.The idea that he wantsto be a writer appears&From time to timeHe felt the homework is hard and boring.He received the mission last month,but &is set out to do this month.&He didn't make up &all homework until&two weeks later.Did you try to keep in touch with my old friends or not?It sounds like he's got a cold or something.Something mentioned in the letter may be important for the driver.Now that they are willing to listen to,you may wish to tell them your troubles.Losing a friend is not really a taste,losing a real old one is even tougher.
1.Marry is unlikely to attend today's match2.The idea of becoming a writer keeps popping 3.He thinks this homework is difficult and boring4.He got this task last month but he started to...
玛丽很有可能不去参加今天的比赛。&Marie is likely&not to participate in&the game today2.想当作家的念头会时不时地冒出来。& the idea of becoming a writer&will occasionally&em...
1 Mary is very likely not to take part in today's competition.2 The idea of wanting to be a writer sometimes pop up.3 He thinks the homework is both hard and boring.4 He received the ta...
Mary is very likely not to go to the match today.The thought of being a writer emerges now and thenHe thought that this homework was not only difficult but a...
1、Marie is very likely not to participate in the game todayWant to be a writer will occasionally emergeHe felt that the homework is hard, and boringHe received the task last month, but ...[英语]牛津英语 模块三 Unit1 language pointsunit 1 the world of our senseslan..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
[英语]牛津英语 模块三 Unit1 language points
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口英语翻译句子玛丽有一个非常漂亮的帽子_百度知道
英语翻译句子玛丽有一个非常漂亮的帽子
我有更好的答案
Mary has a beautiful hat
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP