求首英文歌 里面的一段是 andsome people sayy然后貌似是高潮部分 you can wake

一首英文歌 男的唱的 貌似是吉他弹唱 其中高潮好像有Chicago...to find a new_百度知道
一首英文歌 男的唱的 貌似是吉他弹唱 其中高潮好像有Chicago...to find a new
一首英文歌 男的唱的 貌似是吉他弹唱其中高潮好像有Chicago...to find a new life and a new boy 什么的 差不多是这样
里边的英文歌曲全部非常经典,找好歌去听歌学英语,还有英文歌曲的伴奏和翻译, but it's Theme - RumerOnce in your life you find herSomeone that turns your heart aroundAnd next thing you knowyou's just a boyLiving his life one day at a timeAnd showing himself a really good timeLaughing about the way they want him to beWhen you get caught betweenthe Moon and New York CityI know it've I found听歌学英语软件;s trueIf you get caught betweenthe Moon and New York CityThe best that you can doThe best that you can do is fall in loveWhen you get caught betweenthe Moon and New York CityI know it's mastered choiceDeep in his heart, &quot。Arthur're closing down the townWake up and it&#39, he'When you get caught betweenthe Moon and New York CityI know it's trueIf you get caught betweenthe Moon and New York CityThe best that you can doThe best that you can do is fall in loveArthur he does as he pleasesAs still with youEven though you left her way across townWondering to yourself,里边全是经典的英文歌曲,若是有搜索不到的歌曲可以联系主播;s trueIf you get caught betweenthe Moon and New York CityThe best that you can doThe best that you can do is fall in loveWhen you get caught betweenthe Moon and New York CityI know it&#39?&Hey, but it&#39,列表中搜索歌曲就可以,每首歌主播都解说过, he&#39, what's crazy, he&#39, but it&#39, but it&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌 高潮歌词第一句是“you can say you love me” 女声慢节奏的 叫什么名字啊 谢谢_百度知道
有一首英文歌 高潮歌词第一句是“you can say you love me” 女声慢节奏的 叫什么名字啊 谢谢
在麦当劳里无意间听到的 很抒情的一首歌 希望大家帮帮忙 Thanks million !
我要先谢谢大家 但是给的答案都不对。。。 我说的那首歌高潮第一句是you can say you love me 不是开头第一句
我有更好的答案
歌手:Beth Nielsen Chapman 歌曲:All I Have (LP Version)
歌手:Beth Nielsen Chapman 歌曲:All I Have (LP Version)
Beth Nielsen Chapman 的All I Have
《you can't say》 美娜
Celine Dion - In His Touch
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌 高潮歌词第一句是“you can say you love me” 女声慢节奏的 叫什么名字啊 希望大家帮帮忙
有一首英文歌 高潮歌词第一句是“you can say you love me” 女声慢节奏的 叫什么名字啊 希望大家帮帮忙
席琳迪翁in his touch
的感言:不知道说什么,送你一朵小红花吧:)
其他回答 (3)
歌手:Beth Nielsen Chapman 歌曲:All I Have (LP Version)不知道是不是
不是的,我听过了
when you say you love me
歌手:josh groban
专辑:《with you》
say you love me
歌手:simply red
专辑:《it's only love》
say you love me
歌手:lodge john
专辑:《natural avenue》
是say you love me 歌手Kenichiro Nishihara我喜欢听、、、
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号求一首女声英文歌 高潮部分唱的是:i wanna know how to feel like to be 什么 day by you第一句是 you say you love me 什么that you walking away you wanna hold my hand中间还有 you 什么me honey like you want me to stay you say _百度作业帮
求一首女声英文歌 高潮部分唱的是:i wanna know how to feel like to be 什么 day by you第一句是 you say you love me 什么that you walking away you wanna hold my hand中间还有 you 什么me honey like you want me to stay you say
求一首女声英文歌 高潮部分唱的是:i wanna know how to feel like to be 什么 day by you第一句是 you say you love me 什么that you walking away you wanna hold my hand中间还有 you 什么me honey like you want me to stay you say you want me want me
CHIANOSKY - Walking AwayYou say you love meOne minuteThen you're walking awayYou wanna hold my hand baby,but you too scared to sayYou said you love me,love meThat you need me,need meYou don’t show it,I'll know itIf falling is so easy then why am i cryingIt’s not supposed to be like thisI wanna know my placeC’mon,invade my spaceWanna feel like am neededI’m needed by youI wanna know what it feels like to be haunted by you,Oh!I wanna know what it feels like to be wanted by you,Oh!You kiss me honey like you want me to stayLove is so hard to get but so quick to throw awayYou say you want me,want meThat you crave me,crave meThen show itI'll know itLike a moth to a flameIt’s not a game for the sameIt’s not supposed to be like thisI wanna understandWanna do what I canI wanna feel like am neededI'm needed by youI wanna know what it feels like to be haunted by you,Oh!I wanna know what it feels like to be wanted by you,Oh!Just touch and goBut give me,give meRunning so fast to know it (wanting to know)It’s not just a phase we cannot eraseWhat we had,what we had(eh eh eh)I wanna know (I wanna know) what it feels like to be haunted (I gotta know) by you,Oh!I wanna know what it feels (I wanna know) like to be wanted (I gotta know) by you,Oh!I wanna know what it feels like to be haunted by you,Ohhh!

我要回帖

更多关于 beautiful people say 的文章

随机推荐