巨星鲍威11号越剧山伯临终歌词前唱的那段视频歌词求翻译成中文是?

求Avril 的歌词翻译(好听的歌)_百度知道
求Avril 的歌词翻译(好听的歌)
求Avril 的歌词翻译(好听的歌 )
满意我个一15分啊 ! 谢谢
提问者采纳
and i can're trying to turn me into someone else如果你想把我变成另一个人Its easy to see I&#39、我不会如你所愿I't appeal to you如果我这样引不起你的兴趣Let me know告诉我And I&#39?Yeah?You see right through me你能看穿我And I can't hide我无处躲藏I'm not down with thatI't really matter how I feel inside心理的感觉也没什么大不了'mm naked我赤裸裸的Around you在你身边Does it show,我可能会没主见And a little more green而且很容易受骗But its amazing what a couple of years can mean但我长大了;m not nobody's foolIf you'll see I'm for real有没有发现我是很认真的I feel what only I can feel我只对感觉到的有感觉And if that don've seen enough and I&#39、意识到Things are trying to settle down事情会慢慢沉淀下来Just try to figure out试着去思索一下Exactly what I've never felt like this before我从来没有这种感觉I't know你不知道You think you know me like yourself你以为你了解我,事情本来就应该这样've seen enough and I's the way it has to beHonestly老实告诉你;m over that我看够了;s gonna get methrough another day它就会陪伴我度过一整天Doesn&#39,就不会说这些So don've made me trust你使我全心信赖Because I'm not nobody&#39.《Let Go》中文翻译~不全别打我~《Naked赤裸裸》I wake up in the morning我早上醒来Put on my face穿上我的保护罩The one that'm naked我赤裸裸的Around you在你身边Dre trying to turn me into something elseI&#39, I'm trying to remember我试着去回想Why I was afraid to be myself and let the Covers fall away为什么过去我怕活出自我还有不敢拿掉保护罩I guess I never had someone like you我猜我以前从没遇见像你一样的人To help me,任何创意都无法实现I'm not the milk and cheerios in your spoon我又不是你汤匙里的牛奶和麦片Its not a simple hearing but not so soon我要利用这个机会告诉你I might's Fool 别想玩弄我》Fall back退后Take a look at me仔细看着我And you'm not nobody&#39, babyyou's fool我不会被任何人玩弄If you&#39,you'm over thatI'll never see inside但你永远也看不到内心深处Ud throw it all away before I lie如果我要骗你;re trying to turn me into someone elseIts easy to see I's foolIf you wanna bring me downGo ahead and tryGo ahead and tryLa la la la la laLa la la la la la laLa la la la la laWould you be laughing out loudIf I played to my own crowd如果我上台为人们表演时你会很开心吗, realize除非你意识到;t call me with a compromise所以别打电话来求饶了Hang up the phone挂上电话I've never felt like this before因为我从来没有这种感觉I'Cuz creativity could never bloomIn my room因为封闭自己;m not nobody're gonna (you've seen enough and I'll go让我走开't hideYou&#39,才会所向无敌And that've opened up向你打开心扉Oh?看出来了吗?That I can'm not nobody'm naked我赤裸裸的Around you在你身边And it feels so right这种感觉真好I&#39?You see right through me你能看穿我And I can&#39,i're trying to turn me into something elseI&#39?I'm so naked around youAnd I can&#39,大到让你大吃一惊La la la la la laLa la la la la la laLa la la la la laIf you't hide, baby《Nobody'm naked我赤裸裸的Around you在你身边And it feels so right这种感觉真好I&#39, to help me fit in my skin来帮助我,也受够了I'Cause life is like a game sometimes因为人生有时就像一场游戏But then you came around me但当你来到我身边后The walls just disappeared我心中的高墙从此消失Nothing to surround me没有东西再困扰着我And keep me from my fears把我从恐惧中带了出来I're gonre gonna see right through?看出来了吗、帮助我接纳我自己I're gonna)re trying to turn me into something else如果你想让我做其它的事I've fallen for that when I was fourteen如果我才十四岁;m nakedOh oh yeahDs foolIf you'm over thatI'm unprotected我(对你)毫无防备See how I't not be what I am你了解我无法不做我自己吗;t hide我无处躲藏I's fool我不会被任何人玩弄If you wanna bring me down如果你想打倒我Go ahead and try尽管放马来试试Go ahead and tryYou don'Cuz I flow better when my colors show因为我认为活出自我;m not nobody'm nakedOre trying to turn me into someone elseIts easy to see I'm about我究竟是什么人If its with or without you如果只是有你或没你的问题I don&#39,就像了解你一样But I fear但让我害怕的是That you&#39, yeah yeahI're only telling me what I wanna hear你只会说我想听的话But do you give a damn你就不会说指责的话吗Understand不明白;ve got a backbone stronger than yours我比你有骨气多了La la la la la laLa la la la la la laLa la la la la laIf you's foolIf you wanna bring me downGo ahead and tryGo ahead and tryGo ahead and try尽管放马来试试Try and look me in the eye试着看着我的眼睛But you'm not down with that很清楚;t need you doubting me就根本不需要你来质疑我If you'm not down with thatI&#39, you&#39
提问者评价
我在这里谢谢你了啊,你喜欢AVRIL 吗 ?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
how does it feel
I'm not afraid of anything 我不怕任何事
I just need to know that i can breathe 我只需要知道我能呼吸
I don't need much of anything 我不需要太多东西
But suddenly, suddenly 然而突然、突然
I am small and the world is big 我好小而世界这么大
All around me is fast moving 在我身边人是那么快的走
Surrounded by so many things 被好事情包围着
But suddenly, suddenly 然而是突然地,突然地
How does it feel, to be different from me? 那是什么感觉,是不同于我吗?
Are we the same? 我们都是一样吗?
How does it feel, to be different from me? 那是什么感觉,是不同于我吗?
Are we the same? 我样都是一样吗?
How does it f...
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求ladygaga几首歌的歌词和翻译_百度知道
求ladygaga几首歌的歌词和翻译
分别是Bad romance,love story,speechless,paparazzi
提问者采纳
我们在舞蹈室里尽情的跳舞Snap Snap to that shit on the radio关掉,快关掉从收音机传来该死的垃圾Don&#39?WowAnd after all the drinks and bars that we’ve been to喝过那麼多杯 去过那麼多家酒吧Would you give it all up, 噢 噢 噢PAPARAZZI(狗仔队)We are the crowdWe's no other superstar-亲爱的这里没有别的巨星了You know that I&#39!Caught in a bad romance陷入了邪恶的爱情Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh,狗仔?I’ll never talk again我再也不能言语Oh boy you’ve left me speechless噢 男孩 你让我无言以对You’ve left me speechless, chase you down until you love me Papa?你可会再度言语Oh boy, but we still have fun就算被别人批评?Speechless(无言以对)can’t belive what you said to me我不敢相信你对我说的话Last night when we were alone昨晚我们两人独处You threw your hands up你举起双手Baby you gave up, PAPARAZZI亲爱的你将会成名Bad RomanceRah-rah-ah-ah-ah!Want your bad romance渴望你邪恶的爱情I want your ugly渴望你的丑恶I want your disease渴望你的病态I want your everything渴望你的所有As long as it‘s free与自由同样长久I want your love渴望你的爱Love love love爱 爱 爱I want your love渴望你的爱I want your drummer渴望听见你的鼓点The touch of your healing你治愈一切的的抚摸I want your leather-studded kiss in the sand渴望沙子中你那镶嵌着铁钉的皮革般性感的吻And I want your love渴望你的爱Love love love爱 爱 爱I want your love渴望你的爱Love love love爱 爱 爱I want your love渴望你的爱You know that I want you你知道我渴望你And you know that I need you你知道我想需要你I want your bad your bad romance我渴望你的 你的邪恶爱情I want your love and我渴望你的迷恋I want your revenge我渴望你的报复You and me could write a bad romance你和我可以编织邪恶的爱情I want your love and我渴望你的迷恋All your love is revenge你所有的爱是报复You and me could write a bad romance你我正在编织邪恶的爱情Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh?如果你坏掉了 我们可以修好吗 , it&#39!Want your bad romance渴望你邪恶的爱情Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah?你享受在游戏之中吗, bubble dreams刺破了我美梦的泡影, the LOVEGAME我们来玩一场爱情戏完一场爱情游戏你想要爱情!Roma-roma-ll be your Papa-PAPARAZZI你知道我将会成为你的狗仔;re c-comin&#39,狗仔队啊I' out我们从人群之中走出来Got my flash on?H-ooow, so speechless?为何你无言以对!GaGa-oo-la-la?Will you ever talk again!Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh?Or you want fame!Want your bad romance渴望你邪恶的爱情I want your horror我渴望你的恐惧I want your design渴望你的阴谋Cause you‘re a criminal只因你是犯人As long as your mine与我属于你的时日一样长久I want your love我渴望你的爱Love love love爱 爱 爱I want your love我渴望你的爱I want your psycho我渴望你的灵魂Your vertical stick你竖直的手杖Want you in my room渴望在我房间里的你When your baby is sick亲爱的每当你充满攻击性时I want your love我就渴望你的爱Love love love爱 爱 爱I want your love渴望你的爱Love love love爱 爱 爱I want your love我渴望你的Love GameLet'll be kind保证我会很温柔的对待你But I won&#39?还是要抛弃一切,多麼无言以对?If I promise to you boy如果我答应你That I’ll never talk again我永远不会再言语And I’ll never love again我永远不会再去爱I’ll never write a song我永远不会再写歌Won’t even sing along连跟著唱都不会I’ll never love again我永远不会再去爱So speechless多麼无言以对You left me speechless!Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh, dance and we turn胆小的人;t think too much just bust that kickI wanna take a ride on your disco stick这心跳越来越乱 让我们来找点乐子吧我想要骑在你的disco stick上别想太多 只要玩得疯就好我想要骑在你的disco stick上Let&#39!Caught in a bad romance陷入了邪恶的爱情Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah, We dance in the studio感觉真好?噢 男孩 为什麼你如此无言以对You’ve left me speechless你让我无言以对Some men may follow me有些男人可能会跟著我But you choose “death and company”但你却选死亡与陪伴Wre my rock starIn between the sets!Roma-roma-ma, why you so speechless, so speechless你让我无言以对 多麼无言以对Hs so magical是多麼的神奇We't stop for anyone不要因为任何人而停下了舞步We&#39?你还是要抛弃一切;d be so fantastico我们就应该如此的美好Leather and jeans皮革? Oh oh oh为何你无言以对 !GaGa-oo-la-la,你投降了I can’t believe how you looked at me我不敢相信你这样看著我With your James Dean glossy eyes用你帅气闪亮的双眼In your tight jeans with your long hair穿著你的紧身牛仔酷 留著长发And your cigarette stained lies还有你用菸头烧过的谎言Could we fix you if you broke, so speechless你让我无言以对 多麼无言以对And I will never love again而我再也不能去爱Oh boy you’ve left me speechless噢 男孩 你让我无言以对You’vs have some fun this beat is sickI wanna take a ride on your disco stickLet&#39, you gave up宝贝你投降了、牛仔裤Garage Glamorous迷人的GarageNot sure what it means不确定它们代表著什麼But this photo of us it don's have some fun this beat is sickI wanna take a ride on your disco stick这心跳越来越乱 让我们来找点乐子吧我想要骑在你的disco stick上这心跳越来越乱 让我们来找点乐子吧我想要骑在你的disco stick上Huh,PAPARAZZI狗仔, HuhI wanna kiss youBut if I do then I might miss you babeIt&#39,美梦的泡影I can’t believe how you looked at me我不敢相信你这样看著我With your Johnnie Walker eyes用你醉茫茫的眼睛He’s gonna get you and after he’s through他一定会逮到你 当她结束There’s gonna be no love left to rye再没有爱情可以被收成And I know that it’s complicated而我知道这很复杂But I’m a loser in love但我在爱情里是个输家So baby raise a glass to mend所以宝贝举起杯来弥补All the broken hearts我那些破碎的心Of all my wrecked up friends给我那些残败的朋友I’ll never talk again我再也不能言语Oh boy you’ve left me speechless噢 男孩 你让我无言以对You’ve left me speechless?Haaaa-oooo-wow?As complicated and stupidGot my ass squeezed by sexy CupidGuess he wants to playWants to playA LOVEGAMEA LOVEGAME我想亲你但如果我那麼做我就会很想念你 宝贝一切是如此地复杂又愚蠢我的臀部被性感邱比特抓著我想他是想玩他想玩一场爱情游戏一场爱情游戏Hold me and love meJust wanna touch you for a minuteMaybe three seconds is enough for my heart to quit it占有我并且爱我只是想要多抚摸你一分钟也许三秒就足够让我的心全身而退Let's have some fun this beat is sickI wanna take a ride on your disco stickDon&#39?难道你那些甜言蜜语只是场笑话 ;s play a LOVEGAMEPlay a LOVEGAMEDll be your girlBackstage at your showVelvet ropes and guitarsyeah?Dans, so speechless你让我无言以对 多麼无言以对And I will never love again而我再也不能去爱Oh boy you’ve left me speechless噢 男孩 你让我无言以对You’ve left me speechless?还是你想要名誉;ll be famous,就只有我们尽情的跳著My lashes are dry双眸是乾涩的Purple teardrops I cry但我流下了矫柔的泪水It don&#39?我可以为你抛弃一切吗?And is your pull follow you until you love me我会一直追随你直到你爱上我Papa,多麼无言以对Why you so speechless, so speechless你让我无言以对 多麼无言以对I can’t believe how you slurred at me我不敢相信你如此的无视我With your half wired broken jaw用那歪一边的下巴You popped my heart seams你穿透了我的心缝On my bubble dreams?H-ooow,狗仔队啊Promise I&#39?WowHaaaa-oooo-wow, so speechless你让我无言以对?Could I give it all up for you?And after all the boys and girls that we’ve been through在我们经历了那麼多红男绿女之后Would you give it all up?Could you give it all up,因为在人群之中你就是我的摇滚巨星眼线笔和香菸Shadow is burnt-呛鼻的烟雾Yellow?还是要抛弃一切;t have a price这是无价的Loving you is cherry pie爱你就像酸甜的樱桃派Cause you know that baby I因为亲爱的你知道Rs true need that picture of you我突然察觉到被跟拍的滋味It't have a price但这些专属於我们的照片是无价的Ready for those flashing lights准备好要面对那些闪光灯Cause you know that baby I因为亲爱的你知道I'm your biggest fan我是你最忠实的粉丝I&#39,狗仔队啊Baby there't stop until that boy is mine但在我得到你之前绝对不会轻易放弃Baby you&#39,而我会一直追随著你直到你爱上我, cause you&#39,Eyeliner and cigarettes我会默默的在后台支持你的表演天鹅绒的绳索和你的吉他没错!Roma-roma-ma!GaGa-oo-la-la
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!
Caught in a bad romance
囚禁于邪恶传奇
Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah!
Mum-mum-mum-mum-mah!
GaGa-oo-la-la!
Want your bad romance
垂涎于你的邪恶传奇
Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah!
Mum-mum-mum-mum-mah!
GaGa-oo-la-la!
Want your bad romance
垂涎于你的邪恶传奇
I want your ugly
垂涎于你的丑恶
I want your disease
垂涎于你的病态
I want your everything
垂涎于你的所有
As long as it’s free
与自由同样长久
I want your love
垂涎于你的爱恋
Love-love-love
爱恋-爱恋-爱恋
I want your love
垂涎于你的爱恋
I want your drummer
垂涎于你的鼓点
The touch of your healing
你治愈的的抚摸
I want you leather dirty kiss in the scene
垂涎于剧本中抽搐...
ladygaga的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁滑板少年的歌词翻译成中文是什么意思?拜托了各位 谢谢_百度知道
滑板少年的歌词翻译成中文是什么意思?拜托了各位 谢谢
提问者采纳
m just a girl我只是个女孩
Can I make it any more obvious这样讲很明白了吧,是他的灵魂,
I said see you later boy我跟他说待会儿见;s a super star现在他是个超级巨星:Let Go
Avril Lavigne - Skater Boy
sk8er boy滑板男孩
He was a boy他是个男孩.
He wasn&#39.
He wanted her他想追她.
Haven't good enough for her对她而言,真遗憾你看不到,
Slamming on his guitar飙著吉他
Does your pretty face see what he's just a boy他只是个男孩;t you heard你没听说吗,他配不上她
She had a pretty face她的脸蛋美丽:Avril Lavigne 专辑?
He was a skater boy
She said see you later boy
He wasn&#39,
Well tough luck that boy&#39,
She calls up her friends她打电话给朋友们,
She did ballet她爱跳芭蕾,
Feeding the baby she's mine now那男孩是我的了;ll be back stage after the show秀完我会在后台,
We are more than just good friends而且不是一般的好朋友
This is how the story ends这就是故事的结束
Too bad that you couldn&#39,
Guess who she sees猜她看到了谁;s all alone孤单的在喂孩子,
See the man that boy could be看不到他变成超级巨星,
They had a problem with his baggy clothes她们对他的服饰很有意见;t good enough for her
Now he&#39,
She said see you later boy她说谢谢再联络;d never tell secretly she wanted him as well可是她却从没私下说过她喜欢他;t good enough for her对她而言.
She turns on tv她打开电视.
5 years from now5年过去后的现在;m with the skater boy现在我和滑板少年在一起;s worth,
What more can i say我还能说什么呢,
She was a girl她是个女孩?
How we rock each others world我们震撼著彼此的世界
I&#39,不止是他的眼睛,
Stands in the crowd站在人群中?
Sorry girl but you missed out很抱歉你错过了大好机会;ve all got而且还买了票
Tickets to see his show要去看他的表演.
He wasn&#39.
He&#39?你的美丽脸庞看出他的价值了吗.
We are in love我们彼此相爱;t see,
And they&#39,
But her head was up in space可是眼光太高,
She said see you later boy她说谢谢再联络;s worth,
And I&#39.
But all of her friends不料她的朋友们
Stuck up their nose都非常骄傲,
I see the soul that is inside我看到的,
Can i make it any more obvious这样子讲够清楚了吧手;s a super star
Slamming on his guitar
Does your pretty face see what he&#39.
She needed to come back down to earth虽然如此她还是得顾及现实,
She tags along她尾随著大家;ll be at the studio然后一起去录音间.
He was a punk他是个厐客.
They already know她们都知道了,他配不上她
Now he&#39,
Looks up at the man that she turned down看着那个被她拒绝的男孩
He was a skater boy他是个滑板男孩.
He was a sk8er boy他是个滑板男孩,
There is more that meets the eye我看到的?
Skater boy rockin up MTV那个滑板少年正在电视上,
She sits at home她坐在家里
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
歌曲名:Skater Boy(滑板少年)
发行时间:
He was a boy
他曾是个男孩
She was a girl
她曾是个女孩
Can I make it any more obvious
《滑板少年》演唱者艾薇儿·拉维尼(7张)
我把话说得很清楚了吧?
He was a punk
She did ballet
What more can I say
我还能说什么呢?
He wanted her
他想得到她
She''d never tell secretly she wanted him as well
她什么也不说,但她一样想得到他
But all of her friends
但是她所有的朋友
Stuck up their nose
都傲慢的耸着他们的鼻子
They had a problem with his baggy clothes
她们都不喜欢他的口袋装
He was a skater boy
他曾是个滑板少年
She said see you later boy
她说 男孩再见
He wasn''t good ...
滑板少年的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁迈克尔杰克逊billie jean的歌词中文意思?_百度知道
迈克尔杰克逊billie jean的歌词中文意思?
中文名称:《比利·简》或《比利·金》外文名称 :Billie Jean所属专辑:《颤栗》发行时间:日歌曲原唱:迈克尔·杰克逊 填
词:迈克尔·杰克逊 谱
曲:迈克尔·杰克逊歌词:She was more like a beauty queen from a movie scene她就像银幕上的绝代佳人I said don't mind我说好吧,But what do you mean I am the one但你说我是其中一个Who will dance on the floor in the round即将在这里“跳舞”的人是什么意思?She said I am the one她只说Who will dance on the floor in the round让我与你共舞She told me her name was Billie Jean她说她叫比利·简As she caused a scene她引起骚动Then every head turned with eyes每一个脑袋都随着目光转动That dreamed of being the one梦想着成为那个Who will dance on the floor in the round能与之“共舞”的人People always told me人们总是告诉我Be careful of what you do小心你的所作所为And don't go around不要到处去鬼混Breaking young girls' hearts伤害年轻姑娘们的心And mother always told me而且妈妈总是告诫我Be careful of who you love要小心你的“所爱”And be careful of what you do也要小心你的所为Cause the lie becomes the truth因为谎言也可成真Billie Jean is not my lover比利·简不是我的情人She's just a girl她只是个女孩Who claims that i am the one那坚称我脱不了关系的女孩But the kid is not my son但那小孩不是我的骨肉She says i am the one她说我脱不了关系But the kid is not my son但那小孩不是我的骨肉For forty days and forty nights在这四十个日日夜夜The law was on her side法律在她那边But who can stand但谁能抗拒When she's in demand当她很吃香(吸引大众与媒体的关注)Her schemes and plans她的阴谋和计划'Cause we danced on the floor in the round只因一曲共舞So take my strong advice所以接受我的劝告Just remember to always think twice永远记得要三思而行(Do think twice)(定要三思而行)She told my baby we dance till three跳舞之夜她告诉她有了我的孩子As she looked at me然后盯着我Then showed a photo出示了一张孩子的照片My baby cried这孩子在哭His eyes were like mine他的眼睛与我相似‘Cause we danced on the floor in the round, baby只因我曾和她共舞People always told me人们总是告诉我Be careful of what you do小心你的所为And don't go around不要到处鬼混Breaking young girls' hearts去伤害年轻姑娘们的心She came and stood right by me但来到我跟前Then the smell of sweet perfume满身香气This happened much too soon一切发生得太突然She called me to her room她唤我入她的房间Billie Jean is not my lover比利·简不是我的情人She's just a girl她只是个女孩Who claims that i am the one那坚称我脱不了关系的女孩But the kid is not my son但那小孩不是我的骨肉She says i am the one她说我脱不了关系But the kid is not my son但那小孩不是我的骨肉She says i am the one她说我脱不了关系But the kid is not my son但那小孩不是我的骨肉She says i am the one她说我脱不了关系But the kid is not my son但那小孩不是我的骨肉Billie Jean is not my lover比利·简不是我的情人She's just a girl她只是个女孩Who claims that i am the one那坚称我脱不了关系的女孩But the kid is not my son但那小孩不是我的骨肉She says i am the one她说我脱不了关系But the kid is not my son但那小孩不是我的骨肉She says i am the one她说我脱不了关系She says he is my son她说他是我的孩子She says i am the one她说我脱不了关系Billie Jean is not my lover比利·简不是我的情人Billie Jean is not my lover比利·简不是我的情人Billie Jean is not my lover比利·简不是我的情人Billie Jean is not my lover比利·简不是我的情人Billie Jean is not my lover比利·简不是我的情人Billie Jean is not my lover比利·简不是我的情人
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
s In Demand 谁人能够抗拒 Her Schemes And Plans 却只因一曲共舞 &#39, But The Kid Is Not My Son Billie Jean Is Not My Lover She's Just A Girl Who Claims That I Am The One But The Kid Is Not My Son She Says I Am The OCause We Danced On The Floor In The Round 我就落入了她的陷阱 So Take My Strong Advice 好好接受我的劝告 Just Remember To Always Think Twice 永远记得三思而行 (Do Think Twice) (定要三思而行) [4th Verse] She Told My Baby We Dance ‘Till Three 她望着我, Then The Smell Of Sweet Perfume 来到我跟前 This Happened Much Too Soon 一切发生得太突然 She Called Me To Her Room 她唤我入她的房间 [Chorus] Billie Jean Is Not My Lover 比莉•琼不是我的爱人 She&#39, Baby 只因我曾和她共舞 [Bridge]People Always Told Me 人们总是告诫我 Be Careful Of What You Do 小心你的所为 And Don't Go Around 不要到处花心 Breaking Young Girls't Go Around 不要到处花心 Breaking Young Girls'琼不是我的爱人 She'琼 译, 她说我脱不了干系 But The Kid Is Not My Son 但我真不是那孩子的父亲 She Says I Am The One, But The Kid Is Not My Son She Says I Am The One, But The Kid Is Not My Son She Says I Am The One, As She Looked At Me 告诉我的恋人说我与她舞至夜半 Then Showed A Photo 还出示了一个 My Baby Cries 眉眼与我相似的人的照片 His Eyes Were Like Mine 我的女孩哭了 ‘Cause We Danced On The Floor In The Round:keen [1st Verse] She Was More Like A Beauty Queen From A Movie Scene 她就像银幕上的绝代佳人 I Said Don&#39Billie Jean 比莉•Cause The Lie Becomes The Truth 因为谎言也可成真 [Chorus] Billie Jean Is Not My Lover 比莉•琼 As She Caused A Scene 美丽得 Then Every Head Turned With Eyes 令每个男人侧目 That Dreamed Of Being The One 梦想自己 Who Will Dance On The Floor In The Round 能与之共舞 [Bridge] People Always Told Me 人们总是告诫我 Be Careful Of What You Do 小心你的所为 And Don' Hearts 伤害姑娘们的感情 And Mother Always Told Me 妈妈总是告诫我 Be Careful Of Who You Love 小心你的所爱 And Be Careful Of What You Do 小心你的所为 ' Hearts 伤害姑娘们的感情 She Came And Stood Right By Me 她满身香气;s Just A Girl 她却坚称我 Who Claims That I Am The One 脱不了干系 But The Kid Is Not My Son 可我真不是孩子的父亲 She Says I Am The One 她说我脱不了干系 But The Kid Is Not My Son 但我真不是那孩子的父亲 [3rd Verse] For Forty Days And Forty Nights 四十个日日夜夜 The Law Was On Her Side 法律与她同在 But Who Can Stand 她的美丽 When She&#39, But What Do You Mean I Am The One 但为什么偏偏选中我 Who Will Dance On The Floor In The Round 与你共舞;t Mind 我说“好吧, Who Will Dance On The Floor In The Round 要我伴她共舞 [2nd Verse] She Told Me Her Name Was Billie Jean 她说她叫比莉•s Just A Girl 她却坚称我 Who Claims That I Am The One 脱不了干系 But The Kid Is Not My Son 可我真不是孩子的父亲 She Says I Am The One? ”She Said I Am The One 她却只说
其他4条回答
Billie Jean 比莉·琼
[1st Verse]
She Was More Like A Beauty Queen From A Movie Scene
她就像银幕上的绝代佳人
I Said Don't Mind
我说“好吧,
But What Do You Mean I Am The One
但为什么偏偏选中我
Who Will Dance On The Floor In The Round
与你共舞?
”She Said I Am The One
她却只说,
要我伴她共舞
[2nd Verse]
She Told Me Her Name Was Billie Jean
她说她叫比莉?琼
As She Caused A Scene
Then Every Head Turned With Eyes
令每个男人侧目
That Dreamed Of Being The One
能与之共舞
People Always...
Billie Jean 比莉·吉恩(比莉·简)
[1st Verse]
She Was More Like A Beauty Queen From A Movie Scene 她就像银幕上的绝代佳人
I Said Don't Mind 我说“好吧,
But What Do You Mean I Am The One 但为什么偏偏选中我
Who Will Dance On The Floor In The Round 与你共舞?
”She Said I Am The One 她却只说,
Who Will Dance On The Floor In The Round 要我伴她共舞
[2nd Verse]
She Told Me Her Name Was Billie Jean 她说她叫比莉•琼
As She Caused A Scene 美丽得
Then Every Head Turned With Eyes 令每个男人侧目
That Dreamed Of Being The One 梦想自己
Who Will Dance On The Floor In The Round 能与之共舞
People Always Told M...
[1st Verse]
She Was More Like A Beauty Queen From A Movie Scene 她就像银幕上的绝代佳人
I Said Don't Mind 我说“好吧,
But What Do You Mean I Am The One 但为什么偏偏选中我
Who Will Dance On The Floor In The Round 与你共舞?
”She Said I Am The One 她却只说,
Who Will Dance On The Floor In The Round 要我伴她共舞
[2nd Verse]
She Told Me Her Name Was Billie Jean 她说她叫比莉•琼
As She Caused A Scene 美丽得
Then Every Head Turned With Eyes 令每个男人侧目
That Dreamed Of Being The One 梦想自己
Who Will Dance On The Floor In The Round 能与之共舞
People Always Told Me 人们总是告诫我
Be Careful Of What You Do 小心你...
照着唱你就学会这首歌了得西文丝么奶比里亏 啊不怒顶型 啊些东妈把的 读有迷来~~~~ 德万 湖得死 按的扶裸 硬的软 西则拉A了万 湖得死 按的扶裸 硬的软 西痛迷喝累 比离金 阿西噶的神 仍黑披黑的 米的爱 君 ~B了万 湖得死 按的扶裸 硬的软 批婆哦问削迷 比噶的佛的读 (哒)动歌吗卑鄙样个唱(的) (hei~~) AN 把的哦问削米 比给的酷与乐 ( BK的万的毒 可的拉P得毒 (嘿A) 比里金是 卖妈了(饿)洗即洗给尔 本搭啊A乐万 把 得起一累死 那买桑 (噢) 西子杂A了万 把 的起一来死那卖桑(嘿嘿.饿嘿嘿) (噢)佛的B子来 佛的来 把我怒得塞 啊湖被跌问B子了没问累死 狗恩等丝 按的扶裸 硬的软 耸并妈就给歪撕 加死并
蹦兔偶问升级的揣死
迈克尔杰克逊的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 越剧山伯临终歌词 的文章

随机推荐