当前位置:
&& 运动会致跳高运动员加油词
运动会致跳高运动员加油词
推荐阅读:致跳高运动员 一根竹竿,决定了你的命运。
是喜是悲,全在一瞬间。
你矫健的身躯,像一颗流星,划过寂静的黎明。
柔软的铺垫,融入了你所有的快乐。
所有的精彩都在你跳起的那一刻,我将永远铭记在...
致跳高运动员 一根竹竿,决定了你的命运。 是喜是悲,全在一瞬间。 你矫健的身躯,像一颗流星,划过寂静的黎明。 柔软的铺垫,融入了你所有的快乐。 所有的精彩都在你跳起的那一刻,我将永远铭记在心。 弧线&&致铅球运动员 一道优美的弧线划过眼前,我不禁浮想联翩。 这精彩的弧线啊,凝结着多少辛勤的汗水。 无论的弧线啊,穿托着多少热切的企盼,它是这般自然,又是如此完美,没有什么遗憾,只留下一片美的体验。 我要永远将你留下,让我的心中印上一条弧线。 走过一段很长的路, 你用青春的脚步, 敲出铿锵的音符。 成功融入笑容, 失败也有幸福。 一双双期盼的目光, 每个人脚下都有一条成功之路。 运动会致跳高运动员加油词 >>查看更多查字典范文网()运动会长跑加油稿 运动会100米加油稿 致运动员加油稿 运动会八百米加油稿 运动会1500米加油稿 运动会铅球加油稿 运动之歌 运动会加油稿80字 【返回 运动会演讲稿 栏目列表】
相关链接:、、、
1、“运动会致跳高运动员加油词”范文由查字典范文网网友提供,版权所有,转载请注明出处。
2、欢迎参与查字典范文网投稿,获积分奖励,兑换精美礼品。
3、运动会致跳高运动员加油词例文地址:/fanwen73878/,复制分享运动会演讲稿范文给你身边的朋友!
4、文章来源互联网,如有侵权,请及时联系我们,我们将在24小时内处理!
+显示全部类目
此处显示浏览记录英语作文 我喜欢什么运动 为什么喜欢它 女生的运动 60词左右 级别在初中一级 加翻译_百度作业帮
英语作文 我喜欢什么运动 为什么喜欢它 女生的运动 60词左右 级别在初中一级 加翻译
英语作文 我喜欢什么运动 为什么喜欢它 女生的运动 60词左右 级别在初中一级 加翻译
My Favourite SportLike others,I like sports.I usually do sports in my spare time.and as a result,it has done good to me.I am strong and in good spirits.But of all the sports,badminton is my favorite.It's very interesting and I can play it at anytime anywhere,and I don't feel very tired after playing.Playing badminton for one hour or two is my daily exercise.Sometimes I do it with my classmates,and sometimes just with my father.He is a badminton lover too.He often says that badminton can not only build up one's body,but also develop one's reaction ability.I am for it.Friends,what about you?Do you like badminton either?
Different people has different hobby about sports, Such as me ,I like volleyball every much .I think it is a really excited for me to play it ,and it makes me more outgoing . Beside volleyball I ...
I am an outgoing girl in a middle school.Although in this time,all the students are really busy. In my spare time,I still usually play sports.My favourite sport is tennis.The reason why I like it is t...
My favorite sport is swimming.I always go to swim on weekends with my frineds.Firstly,swimming is not only good for my health, but also help me keep slim.Secondly, swimming keep
cool in hot weather. ...初二10篇英语作文,题目自拟,60词左右,谢谢_百度作业帮
初二10篇英语作文,题目自拟,60词左右,谢谢
初二10篇英语作文,题目自拟,60词左右,谢谢
你好,原创作文如下带标准中文翻译:No.1 If I had five million dollarsIf I had five million dollars, how would I
do ? Well, I would do what I
wanted to do. For instance, I would buy manynew clothes for my parents and make them live happily
, I would donate two million dollars for thepoor countries of
and the poor
who lives in China. I also would buy a big and beautifulvilla
for my future girlfriend.In addition,I would exercise every day.But how would I do ? I would buy many sport equipments tokeep healthy.If I had five million dollars,I would be happier and happier.And
I could do many interesting things. So how about you? 译文:如果/倘若我有五百万美元倘若我有5百万美元,我会怎么做呢?嗯,我会做我想做的.比如,我会给我父母买很多衣服且让他们过得幸福/开心,我会捐两百万出来给非洲贫困国家还有居住在中国的贫民们.我也会给我未来女友买套大别墅.另外,我会每天都锻炼.但是我又怎么做呢?我会买很多健身器材来保持健康.倘若我有5百万美元,我会变得越来越开心还有我能做很多有趣之事,你呢?No.2My summer
holidaySumming holiday will come.AndI am going to do many interesting things.First of all,I will do my homeworkfirst and finish it quickly. Next,I will find a part-time job to enrichmyself.Then,I will help my parents with housework such as cleaning the housefor them,washing dishes and washing clothes for them and so on.I believe I willbe very relaxed and happy when the summer holiday comes,so how about yours?我的暑假暑假即将来临.我准备做很多有趣的事.首先呢,我会先做作业且迅速完成.接下来呢,我会找份兼职来充实我自己.然后呢,我会帮助我父母做家务例如为他们扫扫家,洗洗碗,还有洗洗衣服等等.我相信暑假来临之时我会变得很轻松还有高兴滴.No.3 MeMy name`s (男的Kevin,Gavin,Jackie,Jackson...女的就叫Maria,Julie,Amy,Jane). I am a 16(根据你实际年龄)-year-old
boy/girl and I am very outgoing.I am tall andathletic(女的就short and silm)and I have afair/black face with two big /small eyes, a small/big nose and a small mouth.Ienjoy/like playing basketball(女的可以playing the violin,doing housework,playing volleyball...),surfing theInterent and helping others who need help and so on. And my dream is to bea
doctor(an actor,a singer,anengineer,...).I think doctors can solve the body illness of patients.Andpatients will appreciate me very much if I help them out.This is me,how aboutyou?我我的名字呢叫(男的凯文,加文,杰克,杰克逊..女的叫玛利亚,朱莉,艾米,简).我是个16/17/12...岁的男孩/女孩,我很外向滴.我既高又壮,(女的就既矮又瘦),我有张带有两只大眼睛/小眼睛,一个小/大鼻子还有一个小嘴嘴的白皙/黑脸庞.我喜欢打篮球(女的拉小提琴 ,做作业,打排球...),上网,还有助人为乐等等.我的梦想呢,是成为名医生(名演员,歌手,工程师、..)我认为呢,医生可以解决病人们的疾病问题,还有呢如果我帮助他们脱离险境的话他们也会很感激我的.这就是我啦,你尼?No.4 It`s
important to
Nowdays, more
don`t value
healths. They always
up late,do less
bad habits
make them ill and unhealthy. Do
good health? If you don`t know,then let me show you how to do.Firstly(First of all,At first), you`d
better drink
least eight
every day.
Then(Secondly), you`d
better exercise
often such
running,playing all kinds of ball sports,taking
.Next(Thirdly), you`d
better eat
more vegetables
food.At last(Finally),you`d
have at least eight hours` sleep
milk before
bed . 保持健康很重要当今,越来越多的人不重视他们的健康哈.他们总是熬夜,少运动,还有吃太多垃圾食品等等.所以这些坏习惯让他们生病、不健康.你想知道如何保持健康吗?如果你不知道尼,就让我来告诉你怎么做吧.首先呢,你最好每天喝至少八杯水.然后呢,你最好常做做运动例如跑跑步,打打各类球,散散步等等.接下来尼,你最好多吃菜少吃垃圾食品.最后,睡觉前呢,你最好喝杯牛奶且要有至少8个小时的睡眠.No.5My future life
in 10 yearsI think my life in ten yearswill be very colorful and interesting.I will be a helpful doctor. I will neverget tired even if I have to work for eleven hours.Because I will solve manypatients` illness/disease problems such as heart disease,lung disease and soon,and patients will be very healthy and happy and they will really appreciateme. I will be an excellent doctor and I will make much money for my parents.Iwill use my money to buy a big and beautiful villa for them,and make them livehappily. I will also donate some of my money to the charities to help poorpeople and make them live happilylike us.So how about yours?10年后的生活我认为呢,10年后我的生活很很丰富有趣.我会成为名助人为乐的医生.就算我得工作11小时我也不会累啦.因为我会解决众多病人们滴疾病难题比如心脏病呀,肺病啊等等呢,且病人们会非常健康开心,他们也会感谢我的.我会成为名卓越的医生还有我会为我滴父母赚很多钱.我会用我的钱给他们买套大大漂亮滴别墅让他们过得开心点.我也会捐些钱给慈善机构来帮助穷人们,让他们跟我们一样开心.那么你尼?
Hello,everyone! I
named Michael. He
a 15-year-old
speaking English
exercise every
because he
famous people and
very interesting. This
my friend.我的朋友大家好啊,我有个叫麦克的朋友.他是个15岁男孩,很高的.他非常喜欢说英语,还有每天都做运动.他的梦想是成为一名记者,因为他认为这是个见很多名人的方式,同时也很有趣.这就是我的朋友啦. No.7My father in my eyes
Everybody has his own father,so do I.Do
my father? Well,my father
a doctor. He
international hospital.In
my eyes,he
superman.Do you
why?Because his
people` lives.And many
him.In addition,
people and
to patients.So
that`s all.How
about yours?Can
me?我眼中的父亲/老爸大家/每个人都有自己的老爸,我也不例外啦.你知道我滴老爸么?恩啊,我的老爸是名医生呢.他在一家国际医院上班.在我眼中呢,他就是位超人.你想知道为啥吗?因为呢,他的医疗技能是超棒的.他挽救了很多人的命.还有呢,所有病人们对他都很友好的.另外啊,我老爸也是位好人.他从不生人的气,他总是病人好呢,那么就是这样啦.你的呢?能否告诉我呢?No.8How to learn English better?Nowdays,English has beenwelcomed by more and more people.And it is the most important language in theworld.But do you know how to learn it better?Well,the first thing that youshould do is to trust yourself.Secondly,you have to prepare one notebook formaking notes in English class.Thirdly,you must review what you have learnt anddo more extracurricular exercises because practice makes perfect.Finally,youmust read two or three pieces of newspapers,listen to some English music and watchone or two movies every day.And you can't give it up at any time!Hope my advicecan help you learn English better.如何更好学英语啊?现今/当今,英语受到越来越多的人欢迎.且它也是世界上最重要的语言.但你知道如何更好学好英语呢?恩呐,第一件你应该做的就是相信你自己/给自己信心啦.第二呢,你得准备本笔记本便于英语课上用.三呢,你必须复习你所学还有多做课外练习因为呢熟能生巧.最后啊,你必须每天看2-3份报纸,听听英文音乐,还有看两部英文电影.还有呢,你任何时候都不能放弃英语.希望我的建议能让你更好地学习英语吧哈.-No.9My family I have
family.There are
family. They are
my father,my mother,my eldersister
father is a doctor.He works
in ahospital
there.He enioys watching TV and playingbadminton at weekends.My
teacher.She
a school .She
often goes
subway and sometimes
bike. She likes playing computer games in herspare/free time.My
sister and
are students.And
school by bicycle.My elder sister enjoys listening to music and readingnovels.And I like singing songs and playing the guitar.So this
family.How
about yours?我的家庭我有个大大幸福的家.我家呢,有四人.分别是我的老爸,我老妈,我老姐和我.我老爸呢是名医生,在家医院上班,他通常呢搭公交车去上班.他喜欢周末的时候看看电视打打羽毛球.我老妈是名教师在家学校上班.她经常搭地铁上班有时呢也骑自行车去的.她有空时喜欢玩玩电脑游戏.我老姐和我呢,都是学生啦、我们总骑自行车去上学的.我老姐喜欢听音乐,看看小说.我喜欢唱唱歌还有弹弹吉他.所以这就是我的家啦,你的呢? No.10How
Nowdays, English
and interesting
countries. And
it has been
more people.
well? Well, let
something easy
learn. First, you
must trust
yourself.Second,
you`d better
a notebook
listen to your English
carefully in class.And
you must write
knowledge. Third,
you`d better
more extracurricular exercises about
English. Anyway,
problems because
it. At last,
you successful!如何学好英语?如今呢,英语在很多国家都很重要有趣.且受到越来越多的人们的欢迎.但你知道如何学好它么?恩啊,让我来给你简单说说哈.首先呢,你必须给自己点信心.第二呢,你最好买本笔记本,还有英语课上最好认真听你老师讲课.还有呢,你必须记下最重要的知识啦.其三呢,你最好多做有关英语的课外练习.总之你任何时候都不能因为遇到英语难题而中途放弃.最后呢,祝你成功哈! 满意速速采纳,谢谢合作!求15篇英语作文60词左右初一上学期的内容_百度作业帮
求15篇英语作文60词左右初一上学期的内容
求15篇英语作文60词左右初一上学期的内容
1. My Friend(我的朋友)I have a good friend. Her name is May. She is 12 years old.Her telephone number is
Her birthday is March 5th. She is good at English and Chiese.She often plays the piano. She likes reading books and listening to the music. Her hobbies are reading and listening to music. She is a nice girl. We often help each other. We are good friends.2.假设你是李枚,下面的照片是你的全家福,请你写一篇文章介绍你的家庭.Hello,everyone!I'm LiMei.Look! This is my family photo. This is my grandmother. She is 58. This is my father. He is a teacher. He is 36. and my mother is 36, too.
Who’s that boy? Oh, he is my brother. He is 13 and I am 12. My brother and I are students.3.假设这是TOM的房间,请你用80词左右介绍他的房间.Look! This is Tom’s room. His photos are on the wall. His T-shirt is on the bed. His baseball bat is behind the dresser. The keys are in the drawer. The computer is on the desk. Where is Tom’s baseball? Oh, It’s under the bed. What is on the floor? They are Tom’s shoes, socks and computer games. What do you think of Tom’s room?4.写一篇文章介绍你的朋友JIM所拥有的体育器材和他喜欢的体育运动.Jim has a great sports collection. He has 10 basketballs, 4 footballs,2 ping-pong balls, 15volleyballs and 9 baseballs. He doesn’t have a ping-pong bat, but he has 8 tennis rackets. Of all the sports, He likes tennis best. He likes sports very much, because he thinks sports are good for health. He often plays tennis and basketball with his friends after school.1.我有一个好朋友.她的名字叫梅.她12岁.她的电话号码是 .她的生日是3月5日.她擅长英语和汉语.她经常弹钢琴.她喜欢看书和听音乐.她的爱好是读书和听音乐.她是一个好女孩.我们经常互相帮助.我们是好朋友.2.大家好!我是LiMei.看!这是我的全家福.这是我的祖母.她58岁.这是我的父亲.他是一名教师.他36岁.我的母亲也是36岁.那个男孩是谁?哦,他是我哥哥.他13岁,我12岁.我的哥哥和我都是学生.3. 瞧!这是汤姆的房间.他的照片挂在墙上.他的T恤在床上.他的棒球棒在梳妆台后面.钥匙在抽屉里.计算机在书桌上.汤姆的棒球在哪里?哦,在床底下.地板上是什么?它们是汤姆的鞋子,袜子和电脑游戏.你觉得汤姆的房间怎么样?4.吉姆拥有一个大的体育用品收藏.他有10个篮球,4个足球,2乒乓球,15个排球和9个棒球.他没有一个乒乓球球拍,但他有8个网球拍.在所有的运动中,他最喜欢打网球.他很喜欢运动,因为他认为运动是对健康有益的.他经常在放学后和他的朋友们打网球和篮球.5.自我介绍My name is Wang Ming.My birthday is June 5th. I am Chinese. I am a student.I study very hard.My favorite subject is English. I like it because it is interesting. I can play the piano and the trumpet, but not very well. I love swimming and I am good at it.Of all kinds of movies, I like comedies best. I think they're interesting. I’m one of the best students in my class. My teachers all say I am a good student.They all like me and I like them, too.6. My English Teacher(我的英语老师)Miss Wang is my English teacher. She looks very young.She's about thirty years old, and she wears glasses.She's funny . But she is strict with us. She wants us to study hard, Her lessons are interesting. We are very happy in her class and we all like her lessons. She is a good teacher, and we all like her.7.Music Lovers Wanted(招聘音乐爱好者)We need more music lovers in our club. Do you like music? Can you sing? Can you dance? Can you play the violin, the piano, the guitar or the drums? If your answers are “yes”, then you can join our music club. Please call Gina at 612-5568.8. (谈谈你对电影的看法)Of all kinds of movies, I like comedies best. I think they're interesting. My favorite actor is Jackie. I like his movie King of Comedy. I think it’s a successful comedy. For action movies, I like The Lord of the Ring best. It’s exciting. I like documentaries because they’re true stories. I like only some thrillers. Many thrillers are scary and boring.5.我的名字是王明.我的生日是6月5日.我是中国人.我是一个学生.我学习很努力.我的最喜欢的科目是英语.我喜欢它,因为它很有趣.我可以弹钢琴和吹喇叭,但不是很好.我喜欢游泳并且我很擅长.在所有种类的电影中,我最喜欢喜剧片.我想他们很有趣.我是我班上最好的学生之一.我的老师都说我是一个很好的学生.他们都喜欢我,我也喜欢他们. 6.王老师是我的英语老师.她看起来很young.She的约三十岁,她穿glasses.She很有趣.不过,她严格要求我们.她要我们努力学习,她的课很有意思.我们非常高兴,在她的课堂,我们都喜欢她的课.她是一位好老师,我们都喜欢她.7.我们需要在我们的俱乐部更多的音乐爱好者.你喜欢音乐吗?你能唱歌吗?你能跳舞吗?你能拉小提琴,钢琴,吉他,打鼓呢?如果你的答案是“yes”,那么你可以加入我们的音乐俱乐部.请致电612-5568吉娜.8.在各种各样的电影中,我最喜欢喜剧片.我想他们很有趣.我最喜欢的演员是成龙.我喜欢他的电影“喜剧之王”.我认为这是一个成功的喜剧.至于动作片,我最喜欢“指环王”.它令人兴奋.我喜欢纪录片,因为他们是真实的故事.我只喜欢一些恐怖片.许多恐怖片都太恐怖和无聊.9.请你写一篇短文介绍你的周末生活.I have a good weekend. On Saturday morning ,I do my homework. After lunch, I go shopping with my mother. At about five o’clock, I go to play basketball with my friend. On Sunday, I watch a football game on TV. I often help my mother do housework. I watch TV with my parents in the evening. Then I go to bed at nine o’clock. I’m very happy on weekends.10.以 My Favorite…为题,写一篇短文My favorite subject is English. I like it because it is interesting. I have English every day. I can speak a little English. I join the school English club. Every afternoon I go there to talk in English. I can see the English movies and read English books. I think it is useful for me. I want to learn it well. I like English very much.11.介绍你的一日三餐.Hello, everyone! I don’t like sports, but I like eating very much. I eat a lot food every day. For breakfast, I like milk, eggs and bread
a lot . For lunch, I like French fries, chicken, hamburgers and apples. For dinnerr, I like fruits, vegetables and rice.
12.My Day(我的一天) I get up early at six every day. After doing some morning exercises, I read English for twenty minutes. At seven I have breakfast. After breakfast I take my schoolbag and go to school.
Our class begins at eight, and we have four classes in the morning. After lunch at 12 o’clock, I take a short rest in the classroom. We have three more classes in the afternoon.After school at five , I go back home. I often help my mother do some housework. Sometimes I watch TV. After dinner, I begin to do my homework. Then I take a shower. I go to bed at nine thirty.9.我有一个美好的周末.星期六早上,我做我的功课.午饭后,我和我的母亲去购物.大约5点,我和我的朋友一起玩篮球.星期天,我在电视上观看足球比赛.我经常帮助妈妈做家务.晚上我与我的父母看电视.然后我在九点钟去睡觉.周末我很高兴.10.我最喜欢的科目是英语.我喜欢它,因为它很有趣.我每一天都有英语课.我会讲一点英语.我参加了学校的英语俱乐部.每天下午我去那里用英语交谈.我可以看英文电影和阅读英文书籍.我想这对我来说是有用的.我想学好它.我非常喜欢英语.11.大家好!我不喜欢运动,但我很喜欢吃.我每天吃很多食物.早餐,我非常喜欢牛奶,鸡蛋和面包.午餐,我喜欢薯条,鸡肉,汉堡包和苹果.对于晚餐,我喜欢水果,蔬菜和大米.12.我每天早上六点起床.做了早操后,我读英语20分钟.七点吃早餐.早饭后,我带上我的书包去上学.我们的课始于八点,我们早上有四节课.在12点吃午饭后,我要在教室里作短暂的休息.我们在下午还有3节课.在5点放学后.我回到家里.我经常帮助妈妈做一些家务,有时候我看电视.晚饭后,我就开始做家庭作业.然后我冲个澡.我在九点半去睡觉.

我要回帖

更多关于 致跳高运动员加油稿 的文章

随机推荐