这个in是什么社交软件英语的社交软件,急急急。

急急急,各位英雄们,帮帮忙,这个英语答案是什么?有加分哦_百度知道
急急急,各位英雄们,帮帮忙,这个英语答案是什么?有加分哦
Highville Steak House has the juiciest steaks. Why is the Highville Mall the busiest.(请读上文, the most comfortable beds. Why is Animal Land the most thrilling, and the loveliest lakes? Here are five places of the finest quality(n, the finest quality clothes. Why is the Highville Steak House the best restaurant! Exercise I Look at the reading and answer the questions,and
the best bargains!THE BEST VACATION IN YOUR LIFE, the cleanesr rooms? 3!Are you ready for the most interesting! THE MOST EXCITING FUN PARKDo you prefer excitedment to boredom, the biggest drinks? 5?Then vacation in Highville? With the scariest, and the best room service! THE BEST RESTAURANTDo you prefer quality meals to junk food, the friendliest service, and the most thrilling rides, the most exciting vacation of your life? 4!THE MOST THRILLING WILD ANIMAL PARKLooking for a thrill. Why is the Highville Hotel the most popular with travelers? The Highville Hotel is the most popular hotel with travelers, HIGHVILLE FUN PARK is THE place for excitement, the greenest park,回答下列问题?Are you ready to get the cheapest prices and the best value(nCOME TO HIGHVILLE? 2! THE BUSLEST SHOPPING MALLDo you prefer being trendy to being unfashionable! What does Highville have to offer, the crispiest french fries。)1? YOU ARE! It has the cheapest prices.质量), the longest!THE MOST POPULAR HOTELDo you like comfort and value for money. Our tour buses have the biggest windows so you can have the best view. Why is the Highville Fun Park the most exciting, and the most polite waiters? Highville Mall has the largest number of stores.价值) for money? Animal Land has the largest number of wild animals
提问者采纳
and the loveliest lakes、With the scariest, and the best room service!5, and the most thrilling rides! 2, the greenest park1、Highville Steak House has the juiciest steaks, HIGHVILLE FUN PARK is THE place for excitement!3、Animal Land has the largest number of wild animals, and the most polite waiters, the longest, the most comfortable beds. Our tour buses have the biggest windows so you can have the best view, the crispiest french fries、 Here are five places of the finest quality4, the biggest drinks, the cleanesr rooms、 It has the cheapest prices
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英雄的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急急急 急急急 急。。。电气专业英语翻译,请不要用翻译软件来回答,谢谢_百度知道
急急急 急急急 急。。。电气专业英语翻译,请不要用翻译软件来回答,谢谢
For instance. This process is obviously easier when the relays are wired to terminal blocks because you do not have to disturb the field side of the terminal strip wiring -- all you have to do is modify the control side that connects to the programmable controller, the second is I&#47, the AND logic function connects condition instructions in series on a ladder diagram rung, the text needs to use language that helps convert the operating characteristics to ladder logic. Color coding similar characteristics such as AC vs. Start with the output instructions and work backward to define the condition that produces the desired action, while the OR logic function connect O&#47? In essence. Use an “I” to indicate inputs and an “O” for outputs, are all the field devices brought into individual relays scattered throughout the panel. When writing, O&#47. Only a hardwired master control relay provides a reliable means for emergency shutdown, the first input device is addressed I&#47, you may need to wire in terminal blocks to land the wires coming from the field and then wire from the terminal blocks to the programmable controller, you will find that some of the wires may not reach. DC devices further simplifies this process. It is important to remember that emergency-stop switches should not be programmed in the pro1 and so forth.Installing the Programmable ControllerBefore installing the pro2, the engineer will have to mock-up a layout of the cabinet’s contents because the programmable controller typically takes up less space. Outputs are addressed in the same fashion, I&#47. F1;O. At this point the field wires should be labeled with the device names. The program is then downloaded into the programmable controller and ready to be tested, it is necessary to analyze the control cabinet currently housing the relays. These emergency devices should therefore be documented as such. Addressing all elements of a ladder diagram involves identifying and labeling inputs and outputs with a letter&#47, O&#47. IO address or some other identifying code to help document the installation and simplify troubleshooting? Or, refer back to the list of field devices developed. (Designating O for zero will prevent confusion between O for output and the number zero). Are all the field devices wireO. This is important because if you pull relays out and install a small programmable controller in the middle of the panelWhenumerical designation
提问者采纳
啊,参考前面的现场设备的名单中发展,到可编程控制器。(指定O为零将防止混淆O输出和数字0)。用“我”来表示输入和一个“O”为输出。在书写时,所有的现场设备带进个人继电器分散在面板,你会发现有些的导线都无法到达。在这种情况下。开始与输出指令和工作落后的情况下定义生产预期的行动,可编程控制器,然后线从终端的街区,其次是我&#47,梯子的逻辑,我们有必要分析一下控制箱目前房屋继电器,文本需要使用语言;数值的称号。这个计划是然后下载到的可编程控制器,紧急停车,在接线端子登陆电线来自田野,第一个输入设备是寄I &#47,而或逻辑函数连接输入相似; 1 &#47。解决所有的元素的梯形图包括识别输入和输出和标注字母&#47,阿O &#47,你可能需要丝。只有硬布线主人控制继电器提供了可靠的手段。重要的是要记住,工程师必须布局模型在内阁成员内容因为可编程序控制器通常占用较少的空间; 1等等?或者,emergency-stop开关不应该安排上,安装一个小可编程控制器在中间的面板;O / O,帮助转换操作特点,因为如果你拉继电器。安装可编程控制器在安装之前,可编程序控制器。这是很重要的。这些紧急设备?在本质上,因此应该被记录、连接到终端继电器是进一步简化了这个过程。例如。例如,并准备测试; 2。这个过程是很明显变得更轻松的,逻辑函数的连接状态指示的比分的梯形图响当定义规则。都是现场装置连接到终端的吗。同样需要解决的输出时尚
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
专业英语翻译的相关知识
其他3条回答
你可以找家翻译公司啊,网络上也有。我们一般都是软件翻译然后自己在矫正
当定义的规则,请回到现场设备清单发展。开始与输出指令来定义和工作落后的生产条件,所需的操作。重要的是要记住,紧急停止开关,不应在可编程控制器编程。只有硬主控制继电器提供了紧急停机可靠的手段。这些应急装置,因此应记载是这样。写作,需要使用的文字语言,帮助转换经营特点,梯形逻辑。例如,在连接和逻辑功能上的阶梯图系列条件的说明,同时或并行连接的逻辑功能的投入。
解决梯形图所有元素包括确认和标签上的A /数字标识字母输入和输出。使用“我”来表示输入和一个“O”的输出。 (:指定O的零会阻止O的输出和数字零混淆)。例如,第一个输入设备是针对I / O的,第二个是I / 1号等等。产出是相同的方式处理的;的O /澳,澳/ 1,澳/ 2。该程序,然后下载到可编程控制器,并准备进行测试。
When defining the rules, refer back to the list of field devices developed. Start with the output instructions and work backward to define the condition that produces the desired action. It is important to remember that emergency-stop switches should not be programmed in the programmable controller. Only a hardwired master control relay provides a reliable means for emergency shutdown. These emergency devices should therefore be documented as such. When writing, the text needs to use language that helps convert the operating characteristics to ladder logic. For instance, the AND logic function connects condition instructions in series on a ladder diagr...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语阅读求解,必采纳,在线等,急急急急急_百度知道
英语阅读求解,必采纳,在线等,急急急急急
提问者采纳
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语阅读的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急急急急急!!!!是什么意思???英语的_百度知道
急急急急急!!!!是什么意思???英语的
;re sure we cando better next time.Idid my best and was the first to ll be able to take part in the Olympic Games. 是什么意思啊. thire sorry that we did badly in the high jump. Now I love sports better.we&#39.Michael ran very fast and our class won first place.I will take more erericise every day and I hope some day I&#39.Everyone in our class felt very excited because we were the winners. I want to be a soccer player.but we&#39. Yu Ting is good at the long j 400-meter race.In the boys&#39?Last week our school held a sports meet?.I took part in the boys&#39
提问者采纳
她也获得了第一名.我们在跳高方面很失望,我们班获得第一名,我们学校举行了一次体育会.我们的每个同学感到非常兴奋。Yu Ting 也是位很好的跳远者,因为我们是冠军.Michael跑步非常快,这里是翻译-----------上周您好,应该是过程)我学会了很多东西,但是。现在,我是最棒的也是第1个冲到了终点线.这encurages(你好象打错了,我们相信下次能做得更好.我参加了男子400米跑步
提问者评价
谢了!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
,兄弟,但是我们相信.,我最到了最好.。Yu Ting擅长跳高,因为我们班的了第一名,这个让我很,咱水平有限.(又不知道了),并且获得了第一。我参加了男子400米赛跑上周我们学校开了一次运动会..!,我将要在每天有更多的练习,我希望有一天我能参加奥运会~.,并且我第一个冲过了终点线。遗憾的是我们在跳高方面做得不太好.(这句不知道。我想成为一个做球运动员。现在我更喜欢运动了.,下次我们能做得很好.)Michael跑的特别快并获得了第一名。,我们班的每个人都很激动
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文翻译 与.交朋友_百度作业帮
英文翻译 与.交朋友
英文翻译 与.交朋友
Make friends with sb
make friends with……
与(...)交朋友: make fiends (with) ...

我要回帖

更多关于 社交软件 英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐