求谢谢观赏 翻译谢谢

求翻译啊啊啊.谢谢了.This top-down conception of the fashion business couldn’t be more out of date or at odds with the feverish would described in Overdressed.还有为什么这句话有两个谓语啊 couldn’t be和 would described ._百度作业帮
求翻译啊啊啊.谢谢了.This top-down conception of the fashion business couldn’t be more out of date or at odds with the feverish would described in Overdressed.还有为什么这句话有两个谓语啊 couldn’t be和 would described .
求翻译啊啊啊.谢谢了.This top-down conception of the fashion business couldn’t be more out of date or at odds with the feverish would described in Overdressed.还有为什么这句话有两个谓语啊 couldn’t be和 would described .
翻译做:这种自上而下的概念的时尚已经很过时了,或可以称做是穿着过度考究而与狂热潮流不一致.This top-down conception of the fashion business 主语谓语一couldn’t be more out of date 连词or谓语而would described in Overdressed at odds with the feverish希望对你有所帮助.如满意请点击下面的“选为满意答案”按钮,
翻译对了,解释好像不对。不过谢谢你
没错啊,这句话可以断成两句话,即This top-down conception of the fashion business couldn’t be more out of date or this top-down conception of the fashion business would described in Overdressed at odds with the feverish。你再看看。望采纳
我认为啊,如果是这样的话句子就说不通了,首先would后要用动词原形,第二describe要用被动应该是this top-down conception of the fashion business would be
described 才对。所以我想了半天这句话应该是, would described 作the feverish的定语才对.
做定语也不对,定语的话直接是decribed过去分词做定语,没有见过would+过去分词的,语法上还是说不通,你确定句子本身对吗
今年考研的第一篇阅读,句子是对的。which woud be described由什么不对.省略了which be
真没见过可以这样省略的。下周找卷子先看看去
这种自上而下的概念的时尚业务无法更过时或不符合的狂热会过分打扮的描述。
翻译做:这种自上而下的概念的时尚已经很过时了,或可以称做是穿着过度考究而与狂热潮流不一致。This top-down conception of the fashion business 主语谓语一couldn’t be more out of date 连词or谓语而would described in Overdressed at odds with t...
没错啊,这句话可以断成两句话,即This top-down conception of the fashion business couldn’t be more out of date or this top-down conception of the fashion business would described in Overdressed at odds with the feverish。你再看看。望采纳
我认为啊,如果是这样的话句子就说不通了,首先would后要用动词原形,第二describe要用被动应该是this top-down conception of the fashion business would be
described 才对。所以我想了半天这句话应该是, would described 作the feverish的定语才对.
做定语也不对,定语的话直接是decribed过去分词做定语,没有见过would+过去分词的,语法上还是说不通,你确定句子本身对吗
今年考研的第一篇阅读,句子是对的。which woud be described由什么不对.省略了which be
真没见过可以这样省略的。下周找卷子先看看去求翻译!!不要在线翻译结果,谢谢!!_百度知道
求翻译!!不要在线翻译结果,谢谢!!
Carbon dioxide (CO2) in the air has increased a lot, and in his hair.Factories have also polluted the land and the water.In big cities,” He thought, there’s a special kind of oxygen called “ozone”(O3). But now air pollution is destroying it and that has made a very big hole in the ozone layer(臭氧层)! The Flowbee was made by an American man who built things with wood, Hunt went on television with the Flowbee? It is a special machine that cuts hair. The pieces of wood were easily sucked(吸)from his clothes and his hair.
(B)The earth is 4600 million years old. The heat from the sun can’t escape so the temperature is rising. Modern man has lived on the earth for only 35000 years.This has formed(形成)a “blanket” around the earth, coal and wood.Around the earth. He took all of Flowbees there. Too much harmful radiation from the sun passes through the hole and reaches the earth. Was it invented by a barber.Some special parts were added to a common vacuum. Forests have become desert, he got an idea. Sometimes great ideas come from surprising places, and a lot of people bought them, but during this period we have changed our planet a lot in many ways. A lot of wood was cut in the shop so little pieces of wood were everywhere. Today. As a result. It comes from burning oil, many rivers and lakes are now dead? No, so more and more different sorts of animals and plants are disappearing. More and More Flowbees were sold, this interesting machine is sold to people around the world, people have cut down millions of trees. This is very dangerous because this radiation can cause cancer, the first Flowbees were built. It is important and helpful to the earth. Many people in cities now have health problems. Some things we’ve done are very good for the earth while some are not good. When it rains or when the wind blows, a fall festival was held near Hunt’s home. These first Flowbees were sold out of Hunt’s home, cars and buses have polluted(污染)the air, on Hunt’s shirt! Next. Hunt’s clever way to cut hair really works. In this way.In 1987, the earth is taken away.All over the world. Hunt used it to clean himself, Rick Hunt was working in his wood shop.More than a million Flowbees were sold in America the next ten years. Pieces of wood were on the ground. What is it. Then. It causes the level of the sea to rise and the climate of the earth to change. As Hunt’s hair was cleaned by the vacuum. The shop had a big vacuum(真空吸尘器)for cleaning. This is called “the greenhouse effect”(温室效应). “This would be a good way to cut hair(A)The Flowbee was invented over twenty-five years ago
提问者采纳
在全世界。
1987年、煤和木头的燃烧。这些二氧化碳来自石油。来自太阳光的热量不能散发出去。但是,地板上,到处都是碎屑。但是。接下来的10年中Flowbee在美国的销售量超过了一百万件。(B)
我们的地球已经46亿岁了。
在地球外面,Rick正在他的店里工作,许多木头被砍断。结果。Hunt剪头发的方式真的有效。太阳光中的许多有害射线从这个洞中穿过到达地球。店里有个大吸尘器。它是理发师发明的吗。今天 ,在这期间我们在很多方面都大大改变了我们的星球。我们所做的有一些是好的。
在大城市,他把所有的Flowbee拿到了那儿,因此温度就会上升。第一批Flowbee在Hunt家被卖光了,于是第一个Flowbee就诞生了。他在普通的吸尘器上加了一些特殊的部件、Hunt的衬衣上,空气污染正在毁灭它,越来越多的动物和植物因此而灭绝,汽车的尾气污染了空气,为了流畅。衣服上和头发上的碎屑很容易被吸尘器吸走?是一个剪头发的特殊机器,Hunt用来清理自己身上的碎屑、头发上,有一种特殊的氧气叫做“臭氧”。然后Hunt家附近举行了一个秋天的节日。这是非常危险的。(A)
25年前发明了Flowbee,这个机器被销往全世界,在地球周围形成了一个“毯子”,人类砍掉了数以百万记的数。接着Hunt带着Flowbee上了电视节目,地球气候也会因此发生变化,好主意来自令人惊奇的地方。空气中的二氧化碳也增加了许多,好多词会不翻译出来,也非常有用,许多河流和湖泊都成了死水。很多人都有健康问题。当下雨或刮风时,所以他有了个想法,人类在地球生活也超过3万5千年了,越来越多的Flowbee被人买去,许多人都买了。森林变成了荒漠,臭氧层上也出现了很大的洞。做翻译,它会导致海平面的上升,它对地球非常重要,但有一些对地球的影响很不好。Hunt的头发被清理的很干净,土壤就被带走了。这叫做“温室效应”。它是什么,好多会加上。有时,因为这些射线会导致癌症的发生。
许多工厂也造成了土地污染和水污染?不是:这是个剪头发的好方法,是一个美国的木匠发明的我也献丑了
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他8条回答
这么长 论文级的…才三十五点…
==论文?!我谢谢你,这是我们初中生的英语阅读(……)
你们是哪儿个中学的啊 既然是初中英语 但看起来不是普及版牛津英语 好像是新概念
应该不是新概念……吧…… 喂喂,我哪知道是什么版的题啊?!TAT
这哪儿是初中课文啊 简直就是新概念3的课文
这货确实不是初中课文……(扩展阅读什么的最讨厌了啊)不过话说这还没到新三的水准吧……这要真是新三的我还做个什么阅读题啊我……
反正不是善茬 初中课文没这么长 而且很多牛津布存在的生词 看来是另有高人啊 嘎嘎嘎
Flowbee发明于25年前。它是什么东西呢?它是一种理发时使用的特殊机器。 它是由理发师发明的吗?不!Flowbee由一位用木材打造物件的美国人发明的。
1987年的一天,Rick Hunt正在他的木材店工作,店里在要割木材,数量比较大,因此木屑飞得到处都是。地面上、Hunt的衬衣上和头发上全都是木屑。店里有一台用来清洁的大型真空吸尘器
Hunt用吸尘器将自己清理干净,衣服上和头发上的木屑很容易就吸入了吸尘器。当Hunt用吸尘器将自己的头发清理干净时,他突然想到:“用这种方法来理发一定相当棒。”
他将一些特殊的配件加入了普通的真空吸尘器,通过这种方式,第一台Flowbee诞生了。第一台Flowbee由Hunt的家中售出。紧接着,Hunt家附近举行了一个秋天的节日,他在那儿摆了许多Flowbee,很多人都购买了这个产品!然...
不像大多数中国车开穴的厕所,这一具有特殊的厕所可收集垃圾。也有一种特殊的垃圾系统(系统)在火车上,保持环境清洁。所有的窗户在火车上可以保护人们免受明亮
去英译汉在线转换器嘛,,快得多!
==在线译的不准确啊……
我都使用的那个!
姐给你翻第二部分~地球这么大岁数了(姐不擅长数字转换),人类在地球上只生存了35000年~但是在此期间我们用那么多的手段改变着我们的星球~有些事好事儿有些是破坏性的。
全世界的人已经砍掉了上亿的数目。下雨或者刮风的时候,土流失。森林变沙漠,因此,越来越多的物种正在消失~
在大城市,汽车尾气污染空气。城市居民现在遭受健康问题。
工厂污染土壤和水,结果,许多河流湖泊遇害。
有一层特殊气体环绕地球表面,那就是臭氧。它对地球很重要。但是现在大气污染正在侵蚀臭氧层,臭氧层已经出现大洞洞。这非常危险,因为辐射会致癌。
空气中二氧化碳增多。汽油,煤和木材的燃烧会产生二氧化碳。它像毛毯一样包围着地球。太阳产生的热量无法释放,所以气温升高。这就是温室效应。它导致海平面上升和地球气...
发明的Flowbee在25年前。 这是什么?这是一个特殊的机器,切割的头发。这是一个理发师发明的?不!这Flowbee是由一位美国人用木头建造的东西。
在1987年,瑞克,亨特木匠店工作。木材大量的减少了商店这么少的木头随处都有。木头在地面,在亨特的衬衫,而且在他的头发。这家商店有一个很大的真空(真空吸尘器)清洗。打猎用它来清洁自己。这两块木头易吸(吸)从他的衣服,他的头发。作为狩猎的头发清洗,真空,他有了一个主意。“这是一个很好的办法理发,”他想。
一些特殊的部分被添加到一个共同的真空。通过这种方式,第一Flowbees拔地而起。这些最初的Flowbees被出售的亨特的家里。然后,一个秋天的节日是亨特家附近举行。他把所有的Flowbees,而且很多人都买了他们!其次,搜寻工作进行了Flowbee电视的。越来越多的Flow...
发明的Flowbee在25年前。 这是什么?这是一个特殊的机器,切割的头发。这是一个理发师发明的?不!这Flowbee是由一位美国人用木头建造的东西。
在1987年,瑞克,亨特木匠店工作。木材大量的减少了商店这么少的木头随处都有。木头在地面,在亨特的衬衫,而且在他的头发。这家商店有一个很大的vacuumfor清洗。打猎用它来清洁自己。这两块木头易吸(吸)从他的衣服,他的头发。作为狩猎的头发清洗,真空,他有了一个主意。“这是一个很好的办法理发,”他想。
一些特殊的部分被添加到一个共同的真空。通过这种方式,第一Flowbees拔地而起。这些最初的Flowbees被出售的亨特的家里。然后,一个秋天的节日是亨特家附近举行。他把所有的Flowbees,而且很多人都买了他们!其次,搜寻工作进行了Flowbee电视的。越来越多的Flowbees售出...
Lz学的是EEC?
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译英语 求翻译母亲节,我想对妈妈说声谢谢!A thousand thanksMother’s Day brings to mindthe thousands of things my mother did for me.She helped me become a happier,stronger and wiser person.I am grateful for all the timesshe h_百度作业帮
英语翻译英语 求翻译母亲节,我想对妈妈说声谢谢!A thousand thanksMother’s Day brings to mindthe thousands of things my mother did for me.She helped me become a happier,stronger and wiser person.I am grateful for all the timesshe h
英语翻译英语 求翻译母亲节,我想对妈妈说声谢谢!A thousand thanksMother’s Day brings to mindthe thousands of things my mother did for me.She helped me become a happier,stronger and wiser person.I am grateful for all the timesshe healed my hurtsand calmed my fears.That’s why I could face the world bravely.I’m thankful for all she showed meabout how to love and give.The lessons she taught menow bring so many blessings to me.Nobody loves me like my mum.With her in my life,I’m blessed.I love her and respect her.I’m so glad that she is my mother!
Mother’s Day brings to mind母亲节给人的印象the thousands of things my mother did for me.我的母亲为我做的事情成千上万.She helped me become a happier,她帮助我成为一个更快乐,stronger and wiser person.变得更强壮和聪明的人.I am grateful for all the times我感谢所有的时间she healed my hurts她治好了我的伤and calmed my fears.平静下来,我的恐惧.That’s why I could face the world bravely.这就是为什么我能够勇敢地面对这个世界.I’m thankful for all she showed me我很感激她给我的about how to love and give.如何给爱.The lessons she taught me她教给我的经验now bring so many blessings to me.现在把太多的祝福我.Nobody loves me like my mum.没有人喜欢我妈妈爱我.With her in my life,I’m blessed.她在我的生活中,我很幸运.I love her and respect her.我爱她,尊重她.I’m so glad that she is my mother!我很高兴,她是我的母亲!
我这是对照翻译................中文都出来了
还需要翻译吗?菜鸟求一句话翻译成英文,谢谢!”以下为本周拍摄货品的工作编码,请您approved,非常感谢!”请帮我翻译成英文,谢谢啦~还有请问是approved还是approval 啊?因为我是写邮件,请问标题如果写成“请您_百度作业帮
菜鸟求一句话翻译成英文,谢谢!”以下为本周拍摄货品的工作编码,请您approved,非常感谢!”请帮我翻译成英文,谢谢啦~还有请问是approved还是approval 啊?因为我是写邮件,请问标题如果写成“请您
菜鸟求一句话翻译成英文,谢谢!”以下为本周拍摄货品的工作编码,请您approved,非常感谢!”请帮我翻译成英文,谢谢啦~还有请问是approved还是approval 啊?因为我是写邮件,请问标题如果写成“请您approved本周的工作编码”应该怎么写?
The followings are the working codes of the products photoed in this week,Please be approved.Thank you very much!approved 是动词approve的过去分词,在这可与be搭配作形容词.approval为名词 也可用它说成I need your approval."请您approved本周的工作编码"可译为 The working codes of this week need your approval.
The job schedule below is for
the products' shot work
this week, please check it up. Thank you.I'm looking forward to hearing from you.Yours faithfully,你的名字
Following this week filming coding of goods, please approved, thank you very much “请您approved本周的工作编码”应该写成 Please approved this week working code
您好,很高兴回答您的问题!(本人帮助三十多人翻译,都采纳,求采纳哦~亲~)翻译如下:英文:" Following this week filming coding of goods, please approved, thank you very much! "
”以下为本周拍摄货品的工作编码,请您approved,非常感谢!”

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢你翻译 的文章

随机推荐