搞笑的介绍自己的爱好羽毛球爱好者

自我介绍(英)我叫XXX,今年13岁,身高1.50,爱好打羽毛球,特长画画,喜欢吃鱼, 家庭成 员有爸爸,妈妈,弟弟和我,很高兴来到这个班级,希望我们能成为朋友,以后请多多指教.谢谢(英语翻译)_百度作业帮
自我介绍(英)我叫XXX,今年13岁,身高1.50,爱好打羽毛球,特长画画,喜欢吃鱼, 家庭成 员有爸爸,妈妈,弟弟和我,很高兴来到这个班级,希望我们能成为朋友,以后请多多指教.谢谢(英语翻译)
自我介绍(英)我叫XXX,今年13岁,身高1.50,爱好打羽毛球,特长画画,喜欢吃鱼, 家庭成 员有爸爸,妈妈,弟弟和我,很高兴来到这个班级,希望我们能成为朋友,以后请多多指教.谢谢(英语翻译)
My name is ###,13 years old ,i'm 150 centimeters tall and my favorite sports is badminton ,i'm good at painting and like eating fish very much .There are four people in my family ,my father ,my mother ,my youger brother and i .I'm happy to be a member of this new class and hope we can become friends in the future !
my name is x, 13 years old, one point five meters high, love playing badminton, good at painting, like fish meat. My family consists of my father, my mother, me and my little brother. wish we would be friends. and please feel free to teach me. thank you.
my name is xxx,13 years old.My height is 1.5 meters.I like playing badminton and I'm good at drawing.I like to eat fish.My father mother brother and me contanst our family.I'm glad to come to this class.Nice to meet you.Wish us can become friends.
hahaha 真好笑,现在的学生都不用自己做作业了,比我们那个时候抄别人作业高明多了,哈哈搞笑14信科
选摘自信科2014级学生的《自我介绍》……
SelinaSelina
Fighting!!!
a questionno)
outoutqqoutofficeps
nn300200+~~~n
QQ20482048
zuo no die,why you try(_)
20141031~~~=
~~~#~~~~~~~~###
.,.().,,.?,3.