英译汉:如何使用办公软件使用更好的工作

英语翻译4年部门经理助理工作经验,良好的外部和内部沟通能力,能够合理分配时间.有较强的创造力和团队合作精神.性格外向,为人真诚,做事认真,注重细节,有亲和力.熟练使用办公自动化软件_百度作业帮
英语翻译4年部门经理助理工作经验,良好的外部和内部沟通能力,能够合理分配时间.有较强的创造力和团队合作精神.性格外向,为人真诚,做事认真,注重细节,有亲和力.熟练使用办公自动化软件
英语翻译4年部门经理助理工作经验,良好的外部和内部沟通能力,能够合理分配时间.有较强的创造力和团队合作精神.性格外向,为人真诚,做事认真,注重细节,有亲和力.熟练使用办公自动化软件和IE.英语读写能力很强,听说能力良好.
4 years working experience as assistant managergood internal and external communication skillsgood time managermenthigh creativitygood team playerextroversion,honest,conscientious,go for details,appetencygood command of OA and IEgood command of English(excellent in reading and writing,good in listening and speaking)
4 years experience of apartmental manager assistant,good at inter and intra communication,able to arrange schedual,has creativity and coorperating spiritual.不好意思你给的分数只能翻到这当前位置: &
微软办公软件的英文
英文翻译powerpoint:&&&&attend to official duties:&&&&software
例句与用法1.Techniques about advanced microsoft office software高级微软办公软件技巧2.Familiar with microsoft office software package熟练使用微软办公软件3.Proficient with microsoft office software熟练使用微软办公软件。 4.Proficient . in . microsoft . office . program精通微软办公软件操作5.Basic english reading and writing skills and familiar with ms office具有基本的英语读写能力,并能熟练操作微软办公软件。 6.Conversant with use of microsoft office . would be an advantage if incumbent can use autocad熟悉微软办公软件,若能使用自动制图则更佳。 7.Should have good handling skill of microsoft office software . better is also having technology education background能熟练地运用微软办公软件,有技术教育背景最佳。 8.University graduate in international trade , business administration or logistics services . 1 - 2 years experience in freight forwarding and relative field . familiar with microsoft office , especially in using word , excel and ppt大学国际贸易专业、商业管理或者物流服务专业毕业的,由1到2年的在此领域的工作经验,熟悉微软办公软件,尤其是word 、 excel和ppt 。
相邻词汇热门词汇英语翻译熟练的应用Excel等办公软件,还有对工作认真仔细一丝不苟的态度._百度作业帮
英语翻译熟练的应用Excel等办公软件,还有对工作认真仔细一丝不苟的态度.
英语翻译熟练的应用Excel等办公软件,还有对工作认真仔细一丝不苟的态度.
I have a good command of office software like Excel and have a strong sense of responsibility.熟练应用可以说 have a good command of...也可以说 have a proficiency in ...这是简历经常用的术语.
be able to use compluter applications such as Excel fluently, and be always strict and serious with one's work
I am well commend of MS, such as Excel,and i always do my work cauciously and
seriously.当前位置: &
能够熟练使用办公软件和财务系统的英文
英文翻译skillful to use micro software and accounting e-systemsskillful to use office software (excel) and accounting e-systems:&&&& be capable ...:&&&& proficie ...:&&&& ap ...:&&&&attend to official duties:&&&&software:&&&& blend:&&&& financial affairs:&&&&system
相邻词汇热门词汇如何使用微软办公软件的翻译功能_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
如何使用微软办公软件的翻译功能
上传于||文档简介
&&如​何​使​用​微​软​办​公​软​件​的​翻​译​功​能
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 办公软件使用教程 的文章

随机推荐