求Silence Speaks Loudermore than words 歌词

natasha bedingfield-speechless 歌词中文翻译_百度知道
natasha bedingfield-speechless 歌词中文翻译
提问者采纳
哦,哦,哦  我说不出话来  哦;s right here behind my lips  Oh oh oh oh  I&#39?)  哇喔啊  有时候, oh you,哦. ;s right here behind my lips  Please don&#39,哦;m speechless  It&#39  How do I get something off my chest when my heart&#39,哦;s beating so loud  How do I stand there feeling so dumb just lost in the crowd  How i&#39,哦  我说不出话来  有时候沉默胜于雄辩  (;m gonna know if you feel the same way if I never even tell ya  How i&#39,但当你在这里?,我已经错过了  只是一个亲吻,你……  我说不出话来总是把  不知道你怎么做这件事  不知道为什么.;t have to be this way  In one moment you could break my silence  And I could be yours  Oh oh oh oh speechless  Oh you leave me speechless  How do I get this off my chest when my heart&#39,说不出话来  它不需要这样  在那一刻;t regret it  Whoa whoa yeah  Can&#39,哦  我说不出话来  它就像一堵墙,我所有的心会属于你的  请不要离开我;m speechless  Oh oh oh oh  I&#39,我已经错过了  只是一个亲吻.  Always leave me speechless  Don't know how you do this  Don'm so captivated I can&#39,如果我甚至从来没有告诉你吗  我想要吸引你的目光从后面的线条.;m stuck behind  Like a door to a whole new universe but i'm speechless  Sometimes silence speaks louder than words  (,哦;t have to be this way  Oh all of my heart could belong to you  Please don't know why when you walk in the words run out somehow  Silence is my weakness  All the chances i've missed  Just a kiss to let you know  The truth've missed  Just a kiss to let you know  The truth&#39,让你知道  真相就在这儿后面我嘴唇  哦;t know how you do this  Don'm looking through but i&#39,哦;s beating this loud  如何让我说说心里话? ,说不出话来  它不需要这样  哦;t let you walk away without hearing me say  That i'm speechless  Oh oh oh oh  I&#39,让你知道  真相就在这儿后面我嘴唇  请不要离开我?)  Whoa whoa yeah  Sometimes if you want it then go and get it  You won't leave me speechless  It don&#39,我心跳动这么大吗  我怎么站在那里感到这样愚蠢的人群中输掉了吗  我要知道如果你有同样的感觉,我已经错过了  只是一个亲吻;s like a wall of glass that i&#39,当你走在跑出去  沉默是我的弱点  和所有的机会;t know why when you walk in the words run out somehow  Silence is my weakness  And all the chances that i&#39,但我被甩在了后面  像一门全新的宇宙之外;m locked outside  How you gonna know how I feel about you if nothing ever gets through  I just wanna cut through the sound but when you&#39,让你知道  真相就在这儿后面我嘴唇  哦;t leave me speechless  It don&#39,哦,你的脸  我爱你  你总是把我说不出话来  不知道你怎么做这件事  不知道为什么;re around.  Always leave me speechless  Don's right here behind my lips  Oh oh oh oh  I&#39,如果你想要它然后去得到它  你不会后悔  哇喔啊  不能让你走不听我说  我很吸引我不能说出的话? ;t know how you do this  Don&#39,我希望通过玻璃,哦;t know why when you walk in the words run out somehow  Silence is my weakness  All the chances i&#39,哦?,哦  我说不出话来  哦,当你走在跑出去  沉默是我的弱点  所有的机会;t tell the words to your face  That I love you  You always leave me speechless  Don&#39,但我锁  你怎么知道我对你的感觉如果没有得到过吗  我只是想切断了声音;ve missed  Just a kiss to let you know  The truth&#39,哦,当你,当你走在跑出去  沉默是我的弱点  所有的机会.  我说不出话来总是把  不知道你怎么做这件事  不知道为什么,你能打破沉默  我可以是你的  哦,哦,说不出话来  哦,你离开我说不出话来  我如何把我的胸部时;m suppose to catch your eye from the back of the line when you
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
How do I get something off my chest when my heart's beating so loud
当我心跳的这么大声的时候,要我怎么说出口?
How do I stand there feeling so dumb just lost in the crowd
怎么我站着却一句话也说不出?已经在人群中迷失了。
How i'm gonna know if you feel the same way if I never even tell ya
若我从来不说出自己的想法,我要如何知道你是不是有同样的感觉?
How i'm suppose to catch your eye from the back of the line when you..
当你背对我时,我要怎么样才能吸引到你的注意? 当你...
Always leave me speechless
总是让我无言以对
Don't know how you do this
我不知道你是怎么做到的,
Don't know why when you walk in the words run out somehow
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Action Speaks Louder Than Words-Southside Johnny, Action Speaks Louder Than WordsMP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
Action Speaks Louder Than Words
@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
Southside Johnny the Asbury Jukes
Action Speaks Louder Than Words
You exploded into my life
A shot heard around my world
You changed everything
It took some time to find the ground
I think my reason
Has caught up with me
Love is strong, but life is long
Decision is upon us
You can kick my tires girl
I'll deliver what I promise
Action speaks louder than words
It's sink or swim, we won't find out, till we jump in
Will our love keep us afloat
Here come the rapids, girl, to test our will
And if the weather tips our boat
We might lose everything, can we pay that bill?
Can't wait, just do it, let's get down to it
It's sink or swim, we won't find out, till we jump in
You exploded into my life
A shot heard around my world
You changed everything
Action, action, action
It's sink or swim
We won't find out
Till we jump in
Action, action, action
Can't wait, just do it
Let's get down to it
Action, action, action
It's either sink or swim
We won't find out
Till we jump in
Let's get down to it
Can't wait to do it
喜欢Action Speaks Louder Than Words的人们也喜欢...
您需要登录后才可以留言,请用虾米帐号
听Action Speaks Loud的人也听
关注虾米:的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:

我要回帖

更多关于 words of silence 的文章

随机推荐