英语作文 体育设施对大学生教育的重要性英语作文

您的位置: &
浅谈当今英语环境的构建和对大学生的重要性
优质期刊推荐2014下半年英语四级作文预测:改善学校体育设施状况
【新东方在线-2014下半年英语四级作文预测:改善学校体育设施状况】:Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic: A Letter to the President of the University about Improving the Sports Facilities on Campus. You should write no more than 120 words, and base your composition on the outline given below in Chinese:  假设你是李明,请你写一封信给校长,建议改善本校体育设施状况,内容应涉及体育设施对大学生的重要性,对目前学校体育设施的状况可以表扬,可以提出批评建议,也可以兼而有之。  A Letter to the President of the University  Dear Mr. President,  I am writing this letter to you to express my concern about the sports facilities on campus. I have noticed that our university has very limited resources in terms of opportunities to participate in sports, especially given that the number of students on campus is increasing every year.  As we both know, sports are very important for the sound growth of young people. If they have access to quality sports facilities, young people are able to choose a healthier lifestyle, to boost self-esteem and confidence, and to build a positive outlook and sense of achievement.  My proposal is to build a new sports area. It should be designed with soccer players, basketball players, and ping-pong players in mind. It should have a different section for each activity and be available to students all year round. I believe such facilities will meet our sporting needs.  Thank you for your reading this letter.  Yours faithfully,  Li Ming  点评:本预测题仿真度颇高,为校园生活话题,与在校大学生日常生活密切相关,是最近几年侧重考查的题材。2002年1月考查了就本校食堂状况给校长写一封信.相关推荐:大学生应该参加体育锻炼--COLLEGE&STUDENTS&SHOULD&ATTEND&PHYSICAL&EXERCISE--四级英语作文范文--中文秘书网
本站公告:
&&&&&&&&&&&&
[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
大学生应该参加体育锻炼--COLLEGE&STUDENTS&SHOULD&ATTEND&PHYSICAL&EXERCISE--四级英语作文范文
作者:微微&&&&文章来源:本站原创&&&&点击数:&&&&更新时间:
英语作文网提供的四级英语作文范文:
  Physical exercise is a necessary part of college life. However, still some college students do not like to attend sports activities, they think those activities waste their time and influence their study. Indeed, it is very unwise for college students to keep distance from physical exercise because physical exercise is not harmful but good to them.  College students can benefit a lot from physical exercise. First of all, attending physical sports can help students build a strong body, and keep abounding energy. Moreover, physical exercise is an effective way to relief pressure and keep a pleasant move. Besides, by attending physical activities, students can have chances to contact and communicate with others which can help them improve their social skills. Nowadays, all colleges and universities have provided many sports facilities for students to do physical exercises, students can chose freely according to their interests and needs.  As for me, I am keen on all kinds of ball games, especially football and basketball. From these games, I have gained a lot, and enjoined great pleasure. To conclude, physical exercise is beneficial to every college students, and therefore do not hesitate to attend sports activities.
英语作文网提供的四级英语作文范文参考翻译:
体育锻炼是大学生活必不可少的一部分。事实上,大学生和体育保持距离,这是非常不明智的,因为从体育锻炼不会对人体有害,反而对他们有利。 学校的学生可以从体育锻炼受益很多。首先,参加体育运动可以帮助学生建立一个强壮的身体,不断丰富能源。此外,体育锻炼是一种有效的方法来缓解压力,保持愉快的动议。目前,各高校已为学生提供来锻炼许多体育设施,学生可以自由选择按照自己的兴趣和需要。 这些活动,我又赚了很多,并责成一大乐事。总括来说,体育锻炼,有利于各高校学生,因此不要犹豫,参加体育活动。
将本文分享到:
文章录入:微微&&&&责任编辑:微微& 【】
声明:中文秘书网发布此文出于传递更多信息之目的,并不代表赞同其观点或证实其描述。文章内容仅供参考,持不同意见或存在异议请联系我们。
上一个文章:
下一个文章: 没有了
数据载入中,请稍后……
此栏目下没有推荐文章
在线客服:
中文秘书网 交流Q群:<FONT color=#48161电话:8 邮箱: 更多精彩尽在
版权所有 侵权必究Copyright &
All Rights Reserved.您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&正文
高中英语作文:英语的重要性
来源:  14:29:42 【】 
  In , almost all students learn English, no matter they are pupils or undergraduates. Some people think that there is no need for Chinese to learn English, because after graduation, it is no use at all. I don't think so. English is the most widely used language in the world, and most business letters are written in English. With the deepening of reform and opening up, our Chinese and foreign exchanges increase greatly, so English must be the necessity. Besides, learning English well can help us better learn the advanced experience from foreign countries. It's beneficial for us to service our nation. In addition, learning English is a quite funny thing which enable us to explore a wider world.1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 14:28:24)?&&( 14:27:38)?&&( 14:27:01)?&&( 14:25:45)?&&( 14:24:33)?&&( 14:23:23)
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved 
中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-关于体育锻炼的英语四级作文_The Importance of Physical Exercises_中国作文网
中国作文网,小学生作文,初中作文,高中作文优秀作文大全! |||||||
||||| |||||
您当前的位置:
→ 关于体育锻炼的英语四级作文_The Importance of Physical Exercises
关于体育锻炼的英语四级作文_The Importance of Physical Exercises
汉语提示:据报道,国年轻人,特别是生的健康状况不容。请写一篇150字左右的文章,体育锻炼的重要性。 写作导航:先从所给提示&我国年轻人,特别是大学生的健康状况不容乐观&入手,引入主题:造成这一结果的原因是忽视体育锻炼;第;段详细列举体育锻炼的重要性,如加速血液循环、增进新陈代谢、消耗多余脂肪、促进睡眠等;最后一段总结体育锻炼的好处,呼吁人们积极参加锻炼。 范文: &&& It is reported that the health of young people in China, college students in particular, is not as good as is supposed to be. There are many reasons for this fact, but the main reason is that many people ignore the importance of physical exercises. &&& Why, then, are physical exercises so important to our health? First, physical exercises can improve blood circulation, speeding up the supply of nutrients and oxygen to every part of the body and the removal of waste from the blood through sweating and exhalation. Secondly, physical exercises can promote a healthy metabolism. It helps with the digestion and absorption of food, thus giving everyone a good appetite. Thirdly, physical exercise can help consume excessive fat in the body, preventing people from putting on too much weight, thus keeping them in good shape. Finally, after physical exercises we usually need a good rest and a sound sleep at night, refreshing us for the next day's work. &&& In conclusion, physical exercises not on[y keep us fit and strong, but also help us to be successful in our lives. It is, therefore, strongly suggested that young people spare some time to take an active part in various kinds of physical exercises.(作文)
原创投稿,百度搜索"中国作文网"个就是,记住们的域名:
上一篇作文:
下一篇作文:
本文标题:关于体育锻炼的英语四级作文_The Importance of Physical Exercises&版权说明
作文标题: 作文地址:
1、中小学生优秀原创《关于体育锻炼的英语四级作文_The Importance of Physical Exercises》一文由中国作文网()网友提供,版权归原作者本人所有,转载请注明出处!
2、转载或引用本网内容必须是以新闻性或资料性公共免费信息为使用目的的合理、善意引用,不得对本网内容原意进行曲解、修改,同时必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。
3、对于不当转载或引用本网内容而引起的民事纷争、行政处理或其他损失,本网不承担责任。

我要回帖

更多关于 描述大学生活英语作文 的文章

随机推荐