求US.CPAAndy Liu老师上课尿裤子视频视频资源,谢谢

自成咨询的美国会计师CPAAndy Liu老师有人知道怎么样吗_百度知道
自成咨询的美国会计师CPAAndy Liu老师有人知道怎么样吗
自成咨询的美国会计师CPAAndy Liu老师有人知道怎么样吗
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
授课时长如何,否则说明学生不认可,但如果第一学历是名牌大学,时间比较长,学历你最好看第一学历,说明学生认可,如果一个老师一直奋战在教学第一线评价老师有几个点,或者很烂的大学,但可能比较勤奋,老师授课风格不同,而且到现在还在授课。其次,上了几次课就不上了,所以才一直授课,从207年就开始授课了,他/她有没有CPA资质;许多老师不公开学历和工作背景资料,也就是水平一般,说明这个老师是后天努力的,如果是专科。自成咨询的Andy老师从2010年开始就教授美国CPA课程;学历和工作经验背景如何,别人说好未必好;是否具备资质,一般说明这个老师水平是不错的,网上有很多第三方的好评,还有一位高老师更厉害。到课堂上实际试听课,比如教CPA考试课程,考生反馈非常好:&nbsp,好的老师是适合你的老师,这类老师就不要选了
AICPA。还是选择我们宏景吧。毕竟我们是官方指定的。比国内机构更有权威。国内的都是半路出家大学老师。没有AICPA实务
Andy老师是国内第二名的AICPA机构一直在追赶的对象,从2008年开始到现在,你看到哪个机构的CPA老师有这么久的实战经验和研发背景?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
会计师的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Andy Liu | LinkedIn
Andy Liu所在地区中国 上海市区所属行业信息技术和服务500+ 位联系人立即加入领英,查看Andy的完整资料。注册完全免费!加入领英,与全球超过 3 亿职场人士共同拓展人脉、分享创意、发现职场机会。浏览共同联系人获得引荐直接联系Andy自我简介15+ years experience in technical consulting, outsourcing and corporate IT management. Led various IT projects e.g. Cloud, Big Data, BI/DWH platform development, ERP/Retail system implementation, infrastructure/application outsourcing and IT strategy planning.工作经历Drive the country roadmap development of IT lead the assessment of business requirements, collection and identification of technical specifications, and the subsequent development of technology solutions that require deve plan and implement the systems i.e. BI, DWH, CRM, Cloud Computing and Big Data in IMS APAC region.Major non-project achievementso Developed and implemented the Local Offering Development Process.o Optimized the onshore/offshore working model and operational processes for development and service teams in APAC region.o Led the design and implementation of China cloud hosting strategy and SaaS model.I was with Accenture for 7.5 years on IT outsourcing and technical consulting business. My last position was Senior Solution Architect which focuses on but not limits to growth of sales and new business development for IT services with USD 6M sales target per year. In addition, I was also responsible for critical project mobilization and delivery service management.Prior to the Sr. Solution Architect position, I was a Sr. Service Delivery Manager leading onshore/offshore teams with 50 ppl in Accenture China. Clients cover retail, healthcare, banking, insurance and terminal industries.Fusione Techno Solutions (Shanghai) Co.,Ltd.Implement IT service and system integration projects e.g. Faurecia Shanghai office and Wuxi factory build-up, YKK OA system development and network enhancement, JCB workplace support, SONY laptop testing support, etc. LIMITEDLead the local IT team to support the full IT environment including the business critical systems and desktop in the company.技能专长其他 6 个收起教育背景Master of Business Administration (MBA)Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)Bachelor of Computer Science & Technology查看Andy的完整资料并...浏览共同联系人获得引荐直接联系Andy不是您要找的Andy?访客还看了位于中国的领英会员:

我要回帖

更多关于 老师上课尿裤子视频 的文章

随机推荐